Zoom vs Superboy Prime

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hunter Zolomon wins this. He is much faster and can dish out enough punishment fast enough before Prime can recover.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no way is zoom beating prime.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@christianrapper: Prime was afraid of the Flashes though.. I know Zoom's not necessarily a Flash but still.. Prime won't even see what hit him..

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Prime was afraid of the Flashes though.. I know Zoom's not necessarily a Flash but still.. Prime won't even see what hit him..

if wonder woman and superman have knocked out zoom, I am sure that prime can. he has the speed to react to them.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@christianrapper: Zoom must have not been going all out then. Plus were talking about Hunter (I assume as the title says Zoom) Who goes against and has stomped Wally before.. Again, Prime won't see what hit him.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Zoom must have not been going all out then. Plus were talking about Hunter (I assume as the title says Zoom) Who goes against and has stomped Wally before.. Again, Prime won't see what hit him.

beating wally isn't a feat. wally has lost to deathstroke. I don't see wally as being invincible. the problem is that prime is darn near invincible. he punched his way out of the speed force. it's hard to top that feat. zoom isn't infinitely faster than prime. prime can react to zoom.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@christianrapper: Lol I like how you bring up an obvious PIS showing for Wally.

And Prime isn't damn invincible. A lot of people can beat him. Prime's strong and powerful all right, I'll give you that, but in the end, considering how Prime seems to fear The Flash's, and combining the fact fact that Zoom is still faster than Prime, and can still hurt him, Prime won't know what hit him. Especially taking away low showings and PIS related stuff.

And again was Wally/Zoom going all out/was there context involved in that incident?

Avatar image for superboyprime14
superboyprime14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By superboyprime14

@zoom superboy is able to see him like if he is going in slow motion and if he punches superboy zoom would break his hand and superboy wouldn't even move superboy also has super-human speed.

Avatar image for superboyprime14
superboyprime14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By superboyprime14

@zoom superboy is able to see him like if he is going in slow motion and if he punches superboy zoom would break his hand and superboy wouldn't even move superboy also has super-human speed.

Ace_from_CB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Ace_from_CB

Guys, did we forget that SBP can also control time. Stopping it , maybe. So ya, SBP can find Zoom by stopping time. Correct me if I am wrong.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By XiiX

Stalemate or Zoom.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_from_cb: That would be Time Trapper, an alternate/future version of Prime. Unless stated otherwise, it's only standard versions allowed.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Zoom wins, but man I have a really hard time thinking he could beat someone that soloed the entire DCU.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

^^^^^

Yeah, didn't Prime solo almost the entire DC Earth?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44@jedixman

can this one be locked? Zoom (user) pretty much proved this one open and shut

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime curbstomps

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: @zoom is a fanboy who argued that Zoom could take Galactus. I wouldn't take him too seriously.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By monarch2016

It is true prime is afraid of the flash familly but none of them ever came close to ever put him in any kind of trouble even though he fought them multiple times.

Prime actually reacted many time to them and even speedblitz them in infinite crisis,he even beat a flash from another universe after staying for 4 years under a red sun.

Zoom is fast but Superboy prime fought pretty much at the same time superman,wonder women,jay garrick,barry allen,wally west,alan scott,sodam yat ion,3 guardians of the galaxy,power girl,martian manhunter,kilowog,super girl,captain atom and many more dc hearoes and he was winning,that is why a guardian had to kill himself just to BFR sbp.

Superboy prime is 100% underrated on this forum.This guy beat 31st century ion Sodam Yat in the Legion of 3 wolrds like he was nothing and that Sodam yat was a being with superman level strength,speed and durability and had centuries of experience with the ion power and plus another 10 green lanter rings.

And prime did something that not even SA superman could do like escaping the phantom zone with pure physical strength.He has like 1 single low showing in his run and that is in Teen titan 100# issue when he got beat by the Teen titans,flash,supergirl,and other heroes and people on this forum chose to set his power level based on this enconter and ignore the fact that he was beating on multiple occasions and at the same time beings with power levels equally or greater than guys like superman,thor,silver surfer,thanos,hulk,and even going toe to toe or beating beings like monarch, 3 guardians of the galaxy,anti monitor,ion sodam yat who are on the same level or above beings like odin.

I think sbp would win on a battle with zoom

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch2016: da hell sa supes would oneshot prime in all his forms.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime goes into cardiac arrest, or Zoom blitzes him.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:
@flashoftommorow said:

Prime goes into cardiac arrest, or Zoom blitzes him.

Nope

Well, the first one would happen; he isn't Bart. T'was a joke.

The second conclusion is likely. Zoom is much faster than Prime.

Or might be a stalemate, idk.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By monarch2016

@jadenlol said:

@monarch2016: da hell sa supes would oneshot prime in all his forms.

The most random post on this forum history.

Where did i said Prime would beat SA Superman?

I said Prime escaped the phantom zone with pure physical strenght when SA superboy and SA superman couldn't and that is the 100% truth.

And for the record SA superman would not be able to oneshot sbp

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By mr-luxcipher

Zoom or stalemate.

Best to their respective abilities(via forum-rules), Prime wouldn't be able to perceive Zoom, much less keep equal enough pace to take him down.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Vertigo-

@wf_mxyzptlk said:

@blackestnight93: @zoom is a fanboy who argued that Zoom could take Galactus. I wouldn't take him too seriously.

link to where they claimed this? Cause I don't really buy that.

Also, ad hominem much?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk said:

Also, ad hominem much?

I don't really wanna search through old threads just for that. Take my word for it though, he kept trying to argue that since Galactus jobbed a lot, that Zoom could take him

Anyway though, he's right in this case. I'm just cautioning that he always says that Zoom wins, regardless of the match-up (he just happens to be right this time.)

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure SBP's fear comes from the fact that he was trapped in the Speed Force. Since Zoom has nothing to do with the Speed Force I'm not sure if he will be afraid of him

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:

Also, ad hominem much?

I don't really wanna search through old threads just for that. Take my word for it though, he kept trying to argue that since Galactus jobbed a lot, that Zoom could take him

Anyway though, he's right in this case. I'm just cautioning that he always says that Zoom wins, regardless of the match-up (he just happens to be right this time.)

I won't really be taking your word for it unless you provide some semblance of proof.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't really be taking your word for it unless you provide some semblance of proof.

Fine. After a quick search:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/zoom-vs-odin-401855/?page=3

Argues Zoom can take Odin.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/spectre-vs-zoom-403741/

Argues Zoom could give Galactus either a good fight or even win. He also claims that Thanos is virtually a non-factor to Zoom.

Other times that I couldn't be bothered searching up, he argues that Zolomon could solo the entire GL corps aside from mogo and beat SA Superman.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Vertigo-

@wf_mxyzptlk: He doesn't actually make the claim that Zoom can beat Odin. He makes all of two posts on the page you posted the link to. With only one of which having to do with Odin, which states the following: "Really now? What would that take, praytell?", this is in response to being asked about the striking force needed to harm Odin.

As for the second instance, I personally disagree with Zoom there. Although in that same thread, he was arguing for Spectre beating Zoom. You'd think if Zoom (user) was a true Zoom fanboy, they'd be arguing the opposite?

With Zoom and Thanos, there is something of a debate to be had there. Unless you're going to accuse anyone who makes the case that Zoom can win of being a fanboy. Which is just ridiculous imo

To be fair, why wouldn't a serious Zoom be able to solo the GL corps except Mogo? It's not like he can't shatter their constructs easily or anything, and it's also not like he doesn't possess the striking force and time needed to down them all before they can do anything considering Zoom can stop time.

As for SA Superman, I'd also disagree with Zoom (user) there, assuming they made that claim.

we're getting massively off topic here, and I'm pretty sure Zoom (user) doesn't post on the Vine anymore, so this really is a pointless discussion

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: He doesn't actually make the claim that Zoom can beat Odin. He makes all of two posts on the page you posted the link to. With only one of which having to do with Odin, which states the following: "Really now? What would that take, praytell?", this is in response to being asked about the striking force needed to harm Odin.

As for the second instance, I personally disagree with Zoom there. Although in that same thread, he was arguing for Spectre beating Zoom. You'd think if Zoom (user) was a true Zoom fanboy, they'd be arguing the opposite?

With Zoom and Thanos, there is something of a debate to be had there. Unless you're going to accuse anyone who makes the case that Zoom can win of being a fanboy. Which is just ridiculous imo

To be fair, why wouldn't a serious Zoom be able to solo the GL corps except Mogo? It's not like he can't shatter their constructs easily or anything, and it's also not like he doesn't possess the striking force and time needed to down them all before they can do anything considering Zoom can stop time.

As for SA Superman, I'd also disagree with Zoom (user) there, assuming they made that claim.

we're getting massively off topic here, and I'm pretty sure Zoom (user) doesn't post on the Vine anymore, so this really is a pointless discussion

Eh...Zoom doesn't actually stop time per se, he stops his personal time-line.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: if you want to get all technical, then yes, he simply halts the flow of time in his personal timeline. It's just easier imo to say he stops time.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@blackestnight93 said:

Yeah, I shouldn't have linked page 3. He says more on page 2.

Well, the spectre is impossible to hurt via pure physical force, so supporting Zoom there would cross the line from fanboy to wilful ignorance. He still demonstrates massive bias in the thread.

I agree there is a debate with Zoom vs Thanos. However, it is not reasonable to say that Zoom basically stomps Thanos in an instant, treating him like a non-factor.

There's no way Zoom solos the entire corps. Maybe if they were all stationary on the ground in front of zoom in close formation. The thing is, though, once Zolomon hits someone they don't just remain stationary - they go flying. If even one or two named Lanterns get high into the air (where, let's be real, they would probably start), then they can win by removing the planet.

Here's the SA thread, fyi: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/zoom-vs-sa-superman-32145/?page=3

General point is though, the guy basically argues for Zoom wherever it is even remotely possible to. If it takes the Spectre for him to give Zoom an L, then that says volumes about him.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Vertigo-

@wf_mxyzptlk: Zoom (user) never actually made the claim that Zoom can beat SA Superman -.- He did however post a few scans (Zoom's race with Bizzaro) that I saved since I've been looking for them.

Zoom can also hit someone numerous times in under a second, they don't go flying immediately after he punches them once.

As for Thanos v Zoom, the whole "instant" thing could be relative to Zoom's ability to halt the flow of time in his personal timeline. So, to Thanos, that whole fight could be less then an instant.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: Zoom (user) never actually made the claim that Zoom can beat SA Superman -.- He did however post a few scans (Zoom's race with Bizzaro) that I saved since I've been looking for them.

Zoom can also hit someone numerous times in under a second, they don't go flying immediately after he punches them once.

As for Thanos v Zoom, the whole "instant" thing could be relative to Zoom's ability to halt the flow of time in his personal timeline. So, to Thanos, that whole fight could be less then an instant.

He agreed with the HJ, who was making the argument.

Zoom can slow the timeline down, not halt it. He's never been able to actually stop time. Also, Zoom just has never shown the ability to take bricks down that quickly. It's all conjecture based on his powers.

Instead, what we have seen is him hitting and slightly injuring Wonder Woman, and hitting superman lots of times, causing no perceptible damage. The only thing that puts his striking power at anything special is that one wonder-woman statement.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom Curbstomps so hard its not even close.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

Zoom can slow the timeline down, not halt it. He's never been able to actually stop time. Also, Zoom just has never shown the ability to take bricks down that quickly. It's all conjecture based on his powers.

Instead, what we have seen is him hitting and slightly injuring Wonder Woman, and hitting superman lots of times, causing no perceptible damage. The only thing that puts his striking power at anything special is that one wonder-woman statement.

@blackestnight93 said:

No, he was thanking HJ for saying that oldmagic should read some Zoom comics when he claimed that Zoom couldn't outrun something before Zoom(user) had to come in and say it first. Saying that Zoom can't out-run something indicated that oldmagic had never read a Zoom comic before.

he can slow it down to the point where he and an amped Wally West can run around the world 7 times in under a second. That's basically on a mirrors edge to stopping time imo. But technically, you are correct.

We have him knocking Wonder Woman across continents while holding back, and smacking around Superman, Wonder Woman & Batman, all while holding back. And that one statement is all that is needed to gauge his striking power.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By 20damon

This must really be hurting the speedwankers, that finally there is a character way more haxx than the the speedsters.

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Vertigo-

@20damon: Did you even bother to read through this thread before commenting?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

This must really be hurting the speedwankers, that finally there is a character way more haxx than the the speedsters.

No Caption Provided

That would be impressive if Zoom couldn't replecate it, but he can.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Don't need to. There's literally nothing Zoom can do to hurt Prime. He gets completely and utterly annihilated.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: too bad no pre-52 Flash is as fast as Zoom either

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: yeah, you didn't read through this thread... that exact argument was done and settled

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers