icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By icysloth

@RaginVegann said:

@icysloth:None of those feats are relevant in the least bit.

and your logic is you don''t like the feats so they must not be relevant. If surfer wants zoom can't even hit him he can phase like manhunter.

RaginVegann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RaginVegann
No Caption Provided

@icysloth:

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By icysloth

@_Black: Zoom = Thanos, WOW just wow his greatest feat is JLA busting, lets compare that to any of the hundreds of thanos feats. And do you mean the time where thanos waited till his back was turned to attack him and brought him to deaths realm as a offering, which really doesn't count?

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By icysloth

@RaginVegann said:

No Caption Provided

@icysloth:

Zoom doesn't have the speed force like wally his powers have to do with manipulating time around him, go read a flash comic. There isn't a single one that attributes his powers to the speed force.

KipFistor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By KipFistor

@icysloth: He doesn't need the speed force tard. He's faster than Wally is and can vibrate Surfer back into a solid state and continue to beat the shit out of him.

Superman doesn't have the speed force and guess what? he can still go intangible and vibrate through solids

nice try though

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By icysloth

@KipFistor: Hes not faster than wally, he slows time around him so it seems like he is moving fast, he can do this to such an externt that he appears faster than wally. Superman can't go intangible or vibrate through solids.Zoom can't control his speed at a molecular level like flash so he cant vibrate through solids, he can go intangible but that has to do with time traveling. Welcome to the vine a prerequisite should be that you have to have knowledge about the characters but sadly that is not the case.

KipFistor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By KipFistor

@icysloth said:

@KipFistor: Hes not faster than wally, he slows time around him so it seems like he is moving fast, he can do this to such an externt that he appears faster than wally. Superman can't go intangible or vibrate through solids.Zoom can't control his speed at a molecular level like flash so he cant vibrate through solids, he can go intangible but that has to do with time traveling.

You're retarded. Zoom gains super speed by controlling time relative to himself. The only thing Wally can do that Zoom arguably can't is speed steal

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supes can intangible and invisible by vibrating his molecules.

Not to bright are ya, that's ok, I'll try to talk slowly for you

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By icysloth

@KipFistor: The doomsday scan is just him hitting him hard. The other scan shows him going invisible not moving through solids, If zoom has the ability to vibrate his molecules find a scan and post his feat not superman's feat.

and these are saying the same thing I know exactly how zoom's powers work. You obviously don't

@icysloth said:

@KipFistor: Hes not faster than wally, he slows time around him so it seems like he is moving fast, he can do this to such an externt that he appears faster than wally.

@KipFistor said:

You're retarded. Zoom gains super speed by controlling time relative to himself.

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By jonEsherfey

Thor and Silver Surfer will win this battle. Them together are just too strong and fast for Zoom.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44

@icysloth:Zoom should be able to tag silver surfer with thunder claps. He has shown he can cause area of effect by snapping his fingers.

No Caption Provided

As for killing surfer who says he has to kill him? Knock out or incapacitation are good enough. Also I should probably tell you to ignore dex_Starr. Just flag him and move on.

KipFistor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By KipFistor

@jonEsherfey said:

Thor and Silver Surfer will win this battle. Them together are just too strong and fast for Zoom.

Translation: I've never read a comic with Zoom

@icysloth:

@KipFistor: The doomsday scan is just him hitting him hard. The other scan shows him going invisible not moving through solids, If zoom has the ability to vibrate his molecules find a scan and post his feat not superman's feat.

and these are saying the same thing I know exactly how zoom's powers work. You obviously don't

So do you just enjoy making things up or is it a habit? Superman is vibrating through Doomsdays lighting fire breath. He can go intangible and invisible by vibrating his molecules which kills your entire theory of people without the speed force being unable to replicate some of Flashes feats. Superman could theoretically vibrate Surfer or Martian back into a solid too, and evne if he can't Zoom certainly can

I accept your concession

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By jonEsherfey

@XiiX: Yes but both of them together can beat Zoom because even though they may not be stronger or faster but both of them together can beat him based but it would be a very close fight but Thor and SS win.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _Black

@icysloth said:

@_Black: Zoom = Thanos, WOW just wow his greatest feat is JLA busting, lets compare that to any of the hundreds of thanos feats. And do you mean the time where thanos waited till his back was turned to attack him and brought him to deaths realm as a offering, which really doesn't count?

You apparently don't know what I'm talking about or you'd understand. I'm talking about when Thanos killed Norrin with like 6 punches.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By icysloth

@jonEsherfey: no both Thor and Silver surfer are in a higher strength class than zoom, they both have larger power sets and more feats, if he can't find zoom vibrating his molecules or he doesn't state he can vibrate his molecules than by battle forum rules he can't vibrate his molecules. Surfers feats outclasses zoom in every manner even speed. Kipfistor is just a troll. Zoom may be able to beat thor but not surfer.

@_Black: I remember Thanos bringing him to death's realm, what issue are you talking about?

@KipFistor: No concession has been given, you are a troll.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ghostrider2

You know SS can go astral plane and intangible and has other powers right?

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By icysloth

@jashro44: Your right he doesn't have to die, but someone made the comment Zoom could kill him which he can't. He also sould be able to tag him with thunderclaps as Hulk has done it in the past even if surfer has gotten up and beat him to a pulp, but what is stopping Surfer from just breaking zoom down on a molecular level, or altering the matter around his feet in an area greater than zooms temporal zone so he cant run? OR going intangible so Zoom cant hit him, or moving through time himself.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Hunter Zolomon has taken on worse. He wins.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By _Black

@icysloth:

I can't recall the exact issue. It's a pretty famous scan though, you've probably seen it before.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By icysloth

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

surfer for sure has taken on greater threats than anything zoom has encountered. Name one celestial level being Hunter has fought.

@_Black: Thanos is above a class 100 zoom isn't. Thanos >>>>>> Zoom. I haven't read that issue but it doesn't look like he is dying just like a regular beatdown.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Black

@icysloth said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

surfer for sure has taken on greater threats than anything zoom has encountered. Name one celestial level being Hunter has fought.

@_Black: Thanos is above a class 100 zoom isn't. Thanos >>>>>> Zoom. I haven't read that issue but it doesn't look like he is dying just like a regular beatdown.

It's not a lifting contest. Zoom has punched Wonder Woman to Africa before and has hurt her and Superman. He should have no problem hurting either Norrin or Thor when he throws a million punches in a second.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ghostrider2

@_Black: so you are comparing SS with Superman.......well that shows your knowledge on SS.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By icysloth

@_Black: Surfer can blow up that planet they are fighting on morals off and zoom suffocates without an atmosphere so can Thor. And there is no reason to assume they wouldn't as the world they are fighting on is unpopulated.

Avatar image for xxxweedkillerxx
xxxweedkillerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By xxxweedkillerxx

@GhostRider2 said:

@_Black: so you are comparing SS with Superman.......well that shows your knowledge on SS.

Superman is physically stronger and hits harder than Surfer does

All of Surfers plot device powers he pulls out of his ass mean nothing because Zoom will kill him before he can blink.

Seriously its over, Zoom wins, you Surfer fanboy crybabies are embarrassing

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ghostrider2

@xxxweedkillerxx: do you know SS powers and what is he capable of or you talk with no knowledge?

xxxweedkillerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xxxweedkillerxx

@GhostRider2 said:

@xxxweedkillerxx: do you know SS powers or you talk with no knowledge?

I've probably read more on Silver Surfer than you and most of these cry babies have. Show Surfer having attosecond reaction time. If you can't he loses, badly. Deal with it.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ghostrider2

@xxxweedkillerxx: oh yes im sure you read a lot....

xxxweedkillerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By xxxweedkillerxx

@GhostRider2 said:

@xxxweedkillerxx: oh yes im sure you read a lot....

Glad you acknowledge it, now keep your mouth shut and don't talk back to your superiors

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ghostrider2

@xxxweedkillerxx: well you don't got that......and you are superior to nobody.

xxxweedkillerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By xxxweedkillerxx

@GhostRider2 said:

@xxxweedkillerxx: well you don't got that......and you are superior to nobody.

Except to you

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ghostrider2

@xxxweedkillerxx: why am i even talking to you, now be good and keep your mouth shut.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By _Black

@GhostRider2 said:

Hooray for reading comprehension. You must've overlooked the fact that I was talking about durability.

@icysloth said:

@_Black: Surfer can blow up that planet they are fighting on morals off and zoom suffocates without an atmosphere so can Thor. And there is no reason to assume they wouldn't as the world they are fighting on is unpopulated.

As multiple people have said in this thread, Zoom will win before either of them can blink. He's too fast. It really is that simple.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jashro44

@icysloth said:

@jashro44: Your right he doesn't have to die, but someone made the comment Zoom could kill him which he can't. He also sould be able to tag him with thunderclaps as Hulk has done it in the past even if surfer has gotten up and beat him to a pulp, but what is stopping Surfer from just breaking zoom down on a molecular level, or altering the matter around his feet in an area greater than zooms temporal zone so he cant run? OR going intangible so Zoom cant hit him, or moving through time himself.

I recall mentioning in another thread zoom is actually resistant to molecular manipulation (He can correct me if I'm wrong). So that wont work. Any ways surfer isn't going to have time to alter the matte underneath zoom and since when does surfer do that in combat? Zoom was faster then wally after he took the speed of 3 flashes...Not even superman could see them. Surfer isn't reacting.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By icysloth

@jashro44: he can react to runner why cant he react to Zoom?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jashro44

@icysloth said:

@jashro44: he can react to runner why cant he react to Zoom?

Scans? From what I saw runner was dancing around the silver surfer with ease.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#85  Edited By nickthedevil

@jashro44 said:

@icysloth said:

I recall mentioning in another thread zoom is actually resistant to molecular manipulation (He can correct me if I'm wrong). So that wont work. Any ways surfer isn't going to have time to alter the matte underneath zoom and since when does surfer do that in combat? Zoom was faster then wally after he took the speed of 3 flashes...Not even superman could see them. Surfer isn't reacting.

Yeah. He is resistant to Molecular Manipulation. Not ever explained, but it's seen regularly.

and correction, Superman wasn't even aware of their fight. He was standing still.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By XiiX

Zoom speed-smacks.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DocFatalis

I don't know much about Zoom, but according to what people say here, why doesn't he take down more people from the DCU on a daily basis? What is the limitation they exploit to usually keep him in check?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By XiiX

@DocFatalis: His morality. Zoom doesn't try to kill or expressly "defeat" his opponents. He tries to, as he puts it, "make them better" by making them experience tragedy or loss(specifically Flash).

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89  Edited By Killemall

@XiiX said:

@DocFatalis: His morality. Zoom doesn't try to kill or expressly "defeat" his opponents. He tries to, as he puts it, "make them better" by making them experience tragedy or loss(specifically Flash).

and to that he has a very short history, and his powers only lasted for about 4 years before he lost them. He wasnt around for very long, as was rarely used.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DocFatalis

@XiiX:

@Killemall:

I see, thanks guys. I always thought that guy was one of the medium tier Flash's enemies, that is actually interesting.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Hunter Zolomon >>>>> Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Hal Jordan,

And that's Zoom holding back...

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ghostrider2

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: but a morals off SS would stomp them too.If he goes for the kill i don't see any reason why he would lose.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By xeon1cs

@GhostRider2: Surfer just isn't even remotely as fast as Zoom in combat.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ghostrider2

@xeon1cs: yes but he can go intangible or he can finish Zoom in astral plane.