Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

can zoom simply take thor out before he is able to do anything to zoom here?

Avatar image for lordraiden
#2 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah, your joking, right?

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
#3 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom =]

Avatar image for lordraiden
#4 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Zoom =]"

I'm outa here!
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

why does zoom have no chance here

Avatar image for lordraiden
#6 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!
Avatar image for loaded_revolver
#7 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Zoom =]"

I'm outa here!"
=] means i'm joking.
Avatar image for lordraiden
#8 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"lordraiden said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Zoom =]"

I'm outa here!"
=] means i'm joking."

ah, o.k., still learning all these sayings/meanings! thanx for the heads up!
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!"
except this thor has never demonstrated that he's as powerful as odin.
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

as if zoom is faster then lightning

Avatar image for one_above_you
#11 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"as if zoom is faster then lightning"
he's much, much faster...
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#12 Edited by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
thor


unless zoom can out run reality being warped lol JK
Avatar image for buckshot
#13 Posted by Buckshot (19358 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"can zoom simply take thor out before he is able to do anything to zoom here?
"
Yes. I really think getting into this is a bad idea, but I'm bored and I'm not going to sleep quite yet. Zoom can move so "fast" that time doesn't actually pass. In a fight with Flash, Flash could attack for years from his perspective and a little time would pass for Thor and eventually it would be enough for Thor to have a thought that might trigger an action that could prevent him from losing (though I personally think that the kind of damage Flash could do in even a picosecond would be too much). With Zoom though, no time would pass for Thor if Zoom chose to go that fast, meaning there wouldn't be enough time for Thor's thoughts to form, let alone get anywhere. So he could hit Thor with punches harder than Superman's, punches of infinite mass, for eternity (his time) and no time would pass for Thor at all. He wouldn't get a chance to react because time's not passing for him. A lot of talk about Odin/Thor force, but no one has been able to provide evidence that having the Thor Force increases his durability to a state that would help him against the ind ofattack Zoom could deliver. If he has no time to activate his reality warping powers (can I get a list of what he's done with them btw?) then he's still physically normal Thor, a guy who has been pummeled by Hulk and has had his skin pierced by bullets, not someone capable of handling millions of punches at infinite mass.
Moderator
Avatar image for lordraiden
#14 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lordraiden said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!"
except this thor has never demonstrated that he's as powerful as odin.
"

This Thor (current) has the Odinforce (which is now called the Thorforce) plus his upgraded powers already since he came back, so, yeah, he's above Odin! and Odin>Thanos,Warlock w/soul gem and infinity watch! So, see ya later Zoom!
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing easier is zoom vs odin

Avatar image for lordraiden
#16 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"the only thing easier is zoom vs odin"

Again, read my previous posts! Odin handled Thanos, Warlock with his little gem and the rest of the infinity watch, which included SS in this story, with eas! Unless you think Zoom is more powerfull than that lot put together, then the fights over!
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

even johnny bravo thor can take him

Avatar image for zoom
#18 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"can zoom simply take thor out before he is able to do anything to zoom here?
"
Yes. I really think getting into this is a bad idea, but I'm bored and I'm not going to sleep quite yet. Zoom can move so "fast" that time doesn't actually pass. In a fight with Flash, Flash could attack for years from his perspective and a little time would pass for Thor and eventually it would be enough for Thor to have a thought that might trigger an action that could prevent him from losing (though I personally think that the kind of damage Flash could do in even a picosecond would be too much). With Zoom though, no time would pass for Thor if Zoom chose to go that fast, meaning there wouldn't be enough time for Thor's thoughts to form, let alone get anywhere. So he could hit Thor with punches harder than Superman's, punches of infinite mass, for eternity (his time) and no time would pass for Thor at all. He wouldn't get a chance to react because time's not passing for him. A lot of talk about Odin/Thor force, but no one has been able to provide evidence that having the Thor Force increases his durability to a state that would help him against the ind ofattack Zoom could deliver. If he has no time to activate his reality warping powers (can I get a list of what he's done with them btw?) then he's still physically normal Thor, a guy who has been pummeled by Hulk and has had his skin pierced by bullets, not someone capable of handling millions of punches at infinite mass.
"

Which is why I'm glad Zoom rarely fights to flat out kill the other guy.  He wouldn't be a very fun character if he did this kinda thing.
Avatar image for one_above_you
#19 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
"

yeah!
Avatar image for buckshot
#21 Posted by Buckshot (19358 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Which is why I'm glad Zoom rarely fights to flat out kill the other guy.  He wouldn't be a very fun character if he did this kinda thing."
No he wouldn't. He works best as he is. That's why I liked your post in the Gladiator fight; it showed that not only could he win based solely on his powers, but that he was even better suited for the task because of his character and how he usually behaves in comics.
Moderator
Avatar image for lordraiden
#22 Posted by lordraiden (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
"

yeah!
"

Can someone enlighten me? I have no Idea  what your both talking bout? Johny Bravo Thor???
Avatar image for one_above_you
#23 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
"

yeah!
"

Can someone enlighten me? I have no Idea  what your both talking bout? Johny Bravo Thor???
"
I don't know what he is talking about.... but the answer is no, Johnny Bravo Thor will not beat Zoom.
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#24 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

he does get all of thors power but he is an idoit i geuss not

Avatar image for king_saturn
#25 Posted by King Saturn (220482 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Zoom's speed maybe too much for Thor unless Thor can actually use the Thor Force against him
Avatar image for zoom
#26 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"as if zoom is faster then lightning"

Oh ye of little faith...

caption
caption



























caption
caption
Avatar image for the_creator
#27 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

This was discussed to death in the Zoom and Flash Vs Thor and Odin thread.

Avatar image for zoom
#28 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I'm sure (I steered clear of that one), I just wanted to post those pictures. :-p

Avatar image for theracles
#29 Posted by Theracles (1491 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lordraiden said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!"
except this thor has never demonstrated that he's as powerful as odin.
"
He may not but that doesn't help you, Thor gained the Odinforce and that made him at the level of a skyfather, previously when Thor didn't have the Odinforce he was powerful, so add Thor's powers with the Odinforce, Thor is technically more powerful than Odin.
Avatar image for theracles
#30 Posted by Theracles (1491 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"
Avatar image for ego
#31 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom could beat thor on the ground but on the air and in space. thor beat zoom down.

Avatar image for the_creator
#32 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Oh, I'm sure (I steered clear of that one), I just wanted to post those pictures. :-p"

Thanks.......