On the moon, win by death, morals normal

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LubeMan

You havn't stated what version of Drax? And they all vary, some drastically, so, you really need to specify, cause if it's current, he's out of league here, imo.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 18hunt

@LubeMan: Which one is in tis league, I only no he is strong and can fight thanos

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LubeMan

Previous drax was a powerhouse, but very dumb and basically good for hitting things, not very smart or helpful strategically in fights, classic drax was an outright powerhouse, and prob too much, in this battle, so, up to you?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime

Zom? how do the DC character go about defeating Zom? add SA Dr fate then they might stand a better chance imo.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 18hunt

@Chaos Prime: Zom Strange, he was beaten by WWHulk

@LubeMan: Alright, Thanks. I choose previous Drax, the dumb one!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

@18hunt said:

so u mean current Strange that had his hands broken? & not the Demon that had the LT on high alert?

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@18hunt said:

Zom strange could have won that fight,he was overpowering the hulk,the only thing that allowed hulk to win was when the building fell on the people,and zom pretty much lost the will to fight,because he wasn't aware of them about to die.The power wasn't letting him think things through. Strange could have killed hulk with zom,he even stated this when he took hulk into hulks mind.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 18hunt

@Chaos Prime said:

@18hunt said:

so u mean current Strange that had his hands broken? & not the Demon that had the LT on high alert?

Yup!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dredeuced

@Chaos Prime said:

@18hunt said:

Yeah, he means Strange who, after having his hands broken by WWH, drank something that allowed Zom to possess him (though at obviously limited scope of Zom's powers). Zom was beating the crap out of WWH before Strange restrained himself a bit to not allow himself to kill innocent people, then WWH beat the Zom crap out of him before the exorcised Zom, IIRC.

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@18hunt said:

Zom strange could have won that fight,he was overpowering the hulk,the only thing that allowed hulk to win was when the building fell on the people,and zom pretty much lost the will to fight,because he wasn't aware of them about to die.The power wasn't letting him think things through. Strange could have killed hulk with zom,he even stated this when he took hulk into hulks mind.

I think this is a little disingenuous. While Zom definitely had the upperhand, he surprised Hulk with the sudden transformation, and Hulk stopped fighting him to protect some folks -- and Hulk was shown to be hardly the worse for wear during and after the fight. WWH then beat the tar out of him so he could clearly duke it out with him in a physical contest if he got some shots in.

Combine that with the fact that Hulk spent that entire arc holding back and it probably wasn't the beatdown the first few panels made it seem like.

When did Strange say he could kill Hulk with Zom in his mind? He went in Hulk's mind to talk with him and Banner, only for Banner to show him that HE was also incredibly mad, then he crushed his hands. Strange didn't even consider Zom until his spellcasting was disabled.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LubeMan

@Chaos Prime said:

Zom? how do the DC character go about defeating Zom? add SA Dr fate then they might stand a better chance imo.

It was strange infused with a zomling, so no one is actually taking on Zom, i believe?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 18hunt

BUMP!

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.I don't see why Zom-Strange would give up here, as he gived up to Hulk. Morals are on, so I don't see DC people using speedblitz. Personally I put Zom-Strange above WWHulk easily. 
IF we belive that WWHulk is actually above Savage Hulk (feats says something different), then he is easily as strong as Wonder Woman or Superman. And Zom Strange was clearely above him physically. 
2.About Drax - PG Drax was able to one-shot planet buster (Champion boosted by magic bracelets), without PG he still was planet buster. And Classic Drax was star buster. 
Classic Drax solos. PG Drax solos. Dumb Drax wins with either of them, but I can't say that he will solo this battle. 

Either way - Team 1 wins.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LubeMan

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.I don't see why Zom-Strange would give up here, as he gived up to Hulk. Morals are on, so I don't see DC people using speedblitz. Personally I put Zom-Strange above WWHulk easily. IF we belive that WWHulk is actually above Savage Hulk (feats says something different), then he is easily as strong as Wonder Woman or Superman. And Zom Strange was clearely above him physically. 2.About Drax - PG Drax was able to one-shot planet buster (Champion boosted by magic bracelets), without PG he still was planet buster. And Classic Drax was star buster. Classic Drax solos. PG Drax solos. Dumb Drax wins with either of them, but I can't say that he will solo this battle. Either way - Team 1 wins.

I don't believe Drax has the pg, and would be unfair to power up someone with it and not anyone else, imo. Not that Drax ever used it any properly anyway when he had it as his mind was so limited.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@LubeMan said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.I don't see why Zom-Strange would give up here, as he gived up to Hulk. Morals are on, so I don't see DC people using speedblitz. Personally I put Zom-Strange above WWHulk easily. IF we belive that WWHulk is actually above Savage Hulk (feats says something different), then he is easily as strong as Wonder Woman or Superman. And Zom Strange was clearely above him physically. 2.About Drax - PG Drax was able to one-shot planet buster (Champion boosted by magic bracelets), without PG he still was planet buster. And Classic Drax was star buster. Classic Drax solos. PG Drax solos. Dumb Drax wins with either of them, but I can't say that he will solo this battle. Either way - Team 1 wins.

I don't believe Drax has the pg, and would be unfair to power up someone with it and not anyone else, imo. Not that Drax ever used it any properly anyway when he had it as his mind was so limited.

Yeah, but this is the most known version of Drax ;-)
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LubeMan

@czarny_samael666 said:

@LubeMan said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yeah, but this is the most known version of Drax ;-)

Yes, but, unless it's stated in the op, then I don't think it's fair to say he just has it, i believe. He didn't always have it, just need to be specific, is all i'm saying in the op's.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 18hunt

This is new 52 also@czarny_samael666: @LubeMan:

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LubeMan

@18hunt said:

This is new 52 also@czarny_samael666: @LubeMan:

If Drax has the pg, that that isn't gonna help them, unless they're pc level.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderbuck1

team 1.