Ultron.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i'd say Kryptonian's

they are faster and arguably stronger than all in the MCU and lets be honest Vibrainium didn't do too well against heat

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite the bots being fodder, they should hold off the kryptonians while Vibranium Ultron takes them down 1 by 1 IMO.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Bots will get slaughtered. Vibranium ultron has a small chance since Mcu vibranium was shown to be able to tank a mountain busting explosion(When the land mass was destroyed ,Vibranium core did not take any damage) But number advantage , faoras speed and Zod's strikes gives them the edge. Zod crew 6/10.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@m_man said:

Despite the bots being fodder, they should hold off the kryptonians while Vibranium Ultron takes them down 1 by 1 IMO.

Ultron was also fodder. He got hurt repeatedly and was thrown around like a rag doll

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might wanna make it 100 Ultron primes to give Ultron a chance.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek can take the bots with ease and Zod and Faora can double team Ultron. Ultron is pretty durable but he'd just get beat up for as long is necessary. Three Kryptonians after the bots go down will be easily capable of hitting Ultron for as long as is necessary.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron was also fodder. He got hurt repeatedly and was thrown around like a rag doll

He was only fodder to the entire updated roster of the Avengers (or most of the teams top tiers anyways.. Any of the Kryptonians would be fodderized by them by themselves. Ultron stomped Thor faster than even Kurse did and Thor has better durability than any of the Kryptonians here by feats what with tanking an explosion that destroyed not only a city but the massive land mass below it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@saintwildcard said:

He was only fodder to the entire updated roster of the Avengers (or most of the teams top tiers anyways.. Any of the Kryptonians would be fodderized by them by themselves. Ultron stomped Thor faster than even Kurse did and Thor has better durability than any of the Kryptonians here by feats what with tanking an explosion that destroyed not only a city but the massive land mass below it.

Thor isn't that strong physically. Getting punched halfway across a town isn't that hard for a Kryptonian to do. He dind't survive a city falling on him, that's such a hyperbole. The whole point of that explosion was to turn the city into rubble so it wouldn't cause major destruction.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Since when is surviving a shattered flying island falling(literally a couple of rocks and mid sized boulders) on you while you're KNOCKED OUT a durability feat? and pretty sure surviving a couple of entries and exits from a skyscrapper while unfazed > random bits of rocks falling over you while you're K.O'D

Thor's durability in AoU was shite , but that's to discuss in another thread.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WastelandMan

@saintwildcard said:

Thor isn't that strong physically. Getting punched halfway across a town isn't that hard for a Kryptonian to do. He dind't survive a city falling on him, that's such a hyperbole. The whole point of that explosion was to turn the city into rubble so it wouldn't cause major destruction.

Kryptonians may be physically stronger but at the same time Thor is certainly strong physically as well, he can lift an entire van easily. Regardless, he still has better durability then all the Kryptonians and Ultron beat him down in a couple punches. As for getting hit greater distances, Kryptonians have the same mass as a regular human, Ultron does not being made of metal and all.

When did I say he survived a city falling on him??? I said he survived the explosion. He was dead center in it, you can't deny he wasn't hit by the explosion.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Ultron wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Ultron

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@m_man: Since when is surviving a shattered flying island falling(literally a couple of rocks and mid sized boulders) on you while you're KNOCKED OUT a durability feat? and pretty sure surviving a couple of entries and exits from a skyscrapper while unfazed > random bits of rocks falling over you while you're K.O'D

Thor's durability in AoU was shite , but that's to discuss in another thread.

.......This is just gibberish. Why do you think I meant small pieces of rubble falling on him the durability feat?? The feat was surviving the EXPLOSION that destroyed the entire land mass.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@saintwildcard said:

Kryptonians may be physically stronger but at the same time Thor is certainly strong physically as well, he can lift an entire van easily. Regardless, he still has better durability then all the Kryptonians and Ultron beat him down in a couple punches. As for getting hit greater distances, Kryptonians have the same mass as a regular human, Ultron does not being made of metal and all.

When did I say he survived a city falling on him??? I said he survived the explosion. He was dead center in it, you can't deny he wasn't hit by the explosion.

Zod could mach punch Ultron before he even knew it. Also, Ultron is made of Vibranium which is said to be lighter than regular metal but way stronger. He'll get sent flying even easier.

He didn't survive a city explosion, he sent energy through the machine holding up the city and destroyed it like that. It wasn't a massive explosion from one area. Zod surived an exploding ship and falling from orbit onto Earth. Plus taking into account that Clark beat a machine that could f**k up the worlds core, makes that city feat inconsequential considering Zod was able to trade blows with him.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: The explosion that wasn't directed at him? that was clearly collateral damage.

The energy was directed into the city , that's not tanking the same amount of energy he released with his hammer... Physics 101

He got blooded from getting punched by Ultron , that is enough of an argument.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WastelandMan

@saintwildcard said:

Zod could mach punch Ultron before he even knew it. Also, Ultron is made of Vibranium which is said to be lighter than regular metal but way stronger. He'll get sent flying even easier.

He didn't survive a city explosion, he sent energy through the machine holding up the city and destroyed it like that. It wasn't a massive explosion from one area. Zod surived an exploding ship and falling from orbit onto Earth. Plus taking into account that Clark beat a machine that could f**k up the worlds core, makes that city feat inconsequential considering Zod was able to trade blows with him.

He can punch him but it wouldn't do any significant damage what with his Vibranium armor. Ultron isn't made entirely out of Vibranium, IIRC it was only a supplementation.

It wasn't a massive explosion?? He was dead center in it, it was straight up an explosion. Even if you say it was "energy" that destroyed the city, what makes you think Thor wasn't hit by it? You know, like everything else in the city? Tanking a ship crashing to earth isn't as impressive as tanking a city-level+ explosion. Also Clark destroyed a machine meant to increase the mass of the Earth...so what? The explosion caused wasn't even remotely on the level of the blast Thor tanked. Also, Supes was KO'd getting his faced rubbed against pavement.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does zod have heat vision? and i swear if someone says that its a non factor ill freak out

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

I seem to recall you dropping the MoS vs AoU

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@m_man said:

So did you make a spite battle, friend?

@m_man said:
@saintwildcard said:

Thor still has far better striking feats then anybody in MoS

Also I thought you were staying out of MoS threads because you couldn't argue without bias?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Via magical mythical hammer ? sure makes your physically striking power higher.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WastelandMan

@xiokenji said:

@m_man: The explosion that wasn't directed at him? that was clearly collateral damage.

The energy was directed into the city , that's not tanking the same amount of energy he released with his hammer... Physics 101

He got blooded from getting punched by Ultron , that is enough of an argument.

.......so what if it wasn't directed at him? Explosions don't have to be directed at you to hurt you......and explain to me why the explosion magically avoids hitting Thor, please I'd love to here. If the energy would only effect the city, why did all the other avengers and people needed to be evacuated? Logic 101........

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@m_man said:
@saintwildcard said:

Clark lifted a school bus out of a lake at 14 years old. When did Thor lift a van?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@saintwildcard said:

He can punch him but it wouldn't do any significant damage what with his Vibranium armor. Ultron isn't made entirely out of Vibranium, IIRC it was only supplementation.

It wasn't a massive explosion?? He was dead center in it, it was straight up an explosion. Even if you say it was "energy" that destroyed the city, what makes you think Thor wasn't hit by it? You know, like everything else in the city? Tanking a ship crashing to earth isn't as impressive as tanking a city-level+ explosion. Also Clark destroyed a machine meant to increase the mass of the Earth...so what? The explosion caused wasn't even remotely on the level of the blast Thor tanked. Also, Supes was KO'd getting his faced rubbed against pavement.

Ultron was getting wrecked and tired even with the Vibranium. Plus with the army out of the way he'd just get knocked the f**k out of orbit*

I never said he wasn't hit by it, I said he wasn't hit by a city busting explosion. What he survived was the equivalent of dynamite being stuck throughout the town and survived a blast from his surrounding area. A city busting attack would require the explosion coming from only one area and destroying the entire town by expanding. That explosion wasn't that. He tanked an attacked that could wreck/shake the very core of the entire Planet with gravity/matter shaping blasts. Call it what you want, but something that affects the entire core of earth is way more powerful than a city busting attack.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I did it to make a point. That Zod's Army was a big threat even with only three members, A means to an end.

WIth the hammer, sure. But Zod could speed blitz the hell out of THor.

I said MoS debates, which are about the quality of the film. This is just a battle between movie characters.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine was having fun taking them out. Hawkeye took a bunch himself. Kryps take this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man

Thor is nowhere near as strong as Krptonians physically.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WastelandMan

@gxrevolution96 said:

Clark lifted a school bus out of a lake at 14 years old. When did Thor lift a van?

Here:

Loading Video...

(Near the end)

Yes, Clark did lift a bus but Thor counter and held a punch from Hulk who hits harder and is stronger than any MoS kryptonian as he one-shotted a Leviathan which could cut massive buildings in half like butter.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I did it to make a point. That Zod's Army was a big threat even with only three members, A means to an end.

@chimeroid said:

I said MoS debates, which are about the quality of the film. This is just a battle between movie characters.

I saw you in those about 13 hours ago. They said you would be back :P

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron was in a pretty bad way after falling out a quinjet, so his durability is probably overrated.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WastelandMan

@saintwildcard said:

Ultron was getting wrecked and tired even with the Vibranium. Plus with the army out of the way he'd just get knocked the f**k out of orbit*

I never said he wasn't hit by it, I said he wasn't hit by a city busting explosion. What he survived was the equivalent of dynamite being stuck throughout the town and survived a blast from his surrounding area. A city busting attack would require the explosion coming from only one area and destroying the entire town by expanding. That explosion wasn't that. He tanked an attacked that could wreck/shake the very core of the entire Planet with gravity/matter shaping blasts. Call it what you want, but something that affects the entire core of earth is way more powerful than a city busting attack.

He only got wrecked and tired when he was significantly damaged by Tony, Vision, and Thor attacking him simultaneously and perpetually.

Excuse me, but would you mind telling me what kind of dynamite turns a massive land mass and a city with multiple buildings into dust? The blast came from a single source too. Did you see the blast coming from multiple sources? No it emanated from the spot Thor hit. I can't believe you're even trying to argue against this. The world engine increases the gravity of the planet over the course of a long period of time. What Clark tanked was his gravity being increased indefinitely. We have no idea how much it actually increased his gravity.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians very easily.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@risingbean: Via magical mythical hammer ? sure makes your physically striking power higher.

Yeah. It does. Weapons are a big advantage to have. Mjolnir is used to physically smash stuff when Thor isn't shooting out lightning blasts.

@chimeroid said:

Zod's army was a big threat to Clark because it's him vs three others who are better fighters and nearly as good in stats. They'd be less of a threat to a team with nine. Hulk should curb Nam Ek, Faora goes down after a decent scuffle as would Zod. In this fight, I could see Ultron using his proxies as battlefield control and then using his main form to snap necks.

As far as blitzing Thor, agreed. But nowadays with Thor tanking what he did from Kurse and Aeither powered Malekith, and his own power when he blew up half of Sokovia (with a science assist from Stark's heat sink/amp from Vibranium) I'm sure he can deal with it. When he hits Zod, it's much more likely Zod is going to be hurt worse. And in a long drawn out battle, he'll get his hands on Zod.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: That's a van ? I concede.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: What's Thor's physical feat that is basically > MoS feats.

Foddertrons are a bad joke they're literally 1 hits , ask Pietro that tags them and they explode , imagine 3 Thors ganking up on Ultron.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zods crew

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know its a bad thread when OP is heavily debating one side

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buttersdaman000

Kryptonians. I'm tempted to say it's a mismatch :/

Thor was able to take a pummeling from Ultron Prime and walk away like nothing happened, Hulk embarrassed him twice, and Scarlet Witch was able to forcefully remove his "heart" and crush it. Everything the Avengers did, the MoS Kryptonians can do just as well or better. As for the fodderbots, well, BW and Hawkeye were manhandling them with physical force and arrows.....think about that lol

For this comparison this battle is like 3 lions vs 1 wolf and 100 ants lol

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RisingBean

@xiokenji said:

@risingbean: What's Thor's physical feat that is basically > MoS feats.

Foddertrons are a bad joke they're literally 1 hits , ask Pietro that tags them and they explode , imagine 3 Thors ganking up on Ultron.

Breaking the Rainbow bridge.

Destroying Sokovia. (How much is straight Thor is debatable but it's still a damned good feat.)

Knocking around Hulk (actually leaving him stunned with his first hammer blow)

Crushing Iron Man's armor without effort.

Four decent feats right there. The first two probably unable to be repeated by a Kryptonian.

Edit: I agree the fodder won't drop anybody. They just control the pace of the fight long enough for Prime to drop people.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man

Thor is nowhere near as strong as Krptonians physically.

@xiokenji said:

@avatarreiko: He easily lifted a van.

/sarcasm

But more importantly stopped Hulk's punch which could do this:

Loading Video...

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kryptonians take this with relative ease

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By XioKenji

@risingbean: I genuinely doubt the durability of the rainbow bridge , seemed like he was breaking some skittles.

Energy/Magic projection, debateable.

The other feats aren't that impressive and can most likely be replicated by MoS Krypts.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: So ? did Hulk punch him with the same amount of force?

He's never punched someone that hard before that scene.

I doubt the durability of Leviathans , after getting blown up by a single TnT stick.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@m_man: So ? did Hulk punch him with the same amount of force?

He's never punched someone that hard before that scene.

I doubt the durability of Leviathans , after getting blown up by a single TnT stick.

....I don't see why Hulk would punch Thor with less force in that instance than in the Chituari especially since he was actually blood lusted when he fought Thor.

When did they get blown up by TNT?? JARVIS explicitly stated that nothing in Tony's arsenal could penetrate the Leviathan's metal armor and yet Hulk literally smashed the armor when he punched the it.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By XioKenji

@m_man: Because if he was actually punching stuff with that much force the Helicarrier would've been erased.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WastelandMan

@xiokenji said:

@m_man: Because if he was actually punching stuff with that much force the Helicarrier would've been erased.

....No it wouldn't o.O Plus there's something called the transfer of energy, when Thor blocked Hulk's punch, most of the energy from that strike was absorbed by Thor.