Zero Hour Parallax vs Ss4 Gogeta

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for antidbzfanboyguy
antidbzfanboyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Base on my username you know my crusade about opening the eyes of those irrational fanboys who cannot accept the real fact that high tier comic character slaughters their precious dbz inconsisted characters

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread against forum rules. In b4!...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Therockonurmom

@antidbzfanboyguy: Nice try douchebag, Gogeta Ssj4 actually kicked and reverse the energy of an universal energy ball attack. He stomp hard in this fight. He easily reverse this attack, so he is universal. He can just big bang kamehameha and win this fight.

Ib4l,also I know Gogeta get destroy here, this fight is stupid.. you'll juste start flame war with thread like this (which you probably wanted xD).

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Base on my username you know my crusade about opening the eyes of those irrational fanboys who cannot accept the real fact that high tier comic character slaughters their precious dbz inconsisted characters

You disgust me....

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IRHP87

Generally DBZ is on top unless there's some invincibility or something. If it's just two guys trying to kill each other then SSj4 Gogeta/Whis basically takes it 9/10 times. Nice try though, not even mad. It's guys like you who make me like DBZ even more because you're threatened by it.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the rules! No DBZ vs Comics! inb4lock

Also,, should have made it vs Beerus, Beerus might have a chance. SSJ4 Gogeta just gets mercilessly stomped.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Gogeta just gets mercilessly stomped.

nah

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Goku comes out on top in a decent fight.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antidbzfanboyguy: Nice try douchebag, Gogeta Ssj4 actually kicked and reverse the energy of an universal energy ball attack. He stomp hard in this fight. He easily reverse this attack, so he is universal. He can just big bang kamehameha and win this fight.

Ib4l,also I know Gogeta get destroy here, this fight is stupid.. you'll juste start flame war with thread like this (which you probably wanted xD).

Also, lol. This is why DBZ gets banned and starts flame wars, dumb comments/"evidence" like this.

The negative energy from the black star dragon balls was going to very slowly infect the universe, corrupting it. The negative karma ball was not even going to come close to destroying the universe (notice how it didn't, after it was kicked away). All it did was contain the negative energy that was corrupting the universe (which took like a week to not even fully infect just the earth). Slowly corrupting like rust does to a car is not a universe busting attack lmao. You might as well call the parasites in Metroid Prime that would slowly infect living beings in the universe "universe busters" because they were going to do the same thing as the negative karma ball.