#1 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember seeing a scan where Yusuke either fought or became a hideous abomination, and I couldn't help but remember Tetsuo. Not to sure about Yusuke, but Tetsuo is from Akira. Try and use manga feats if you can.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo definitely wins but at a huge cost to himself, which basically means he won't be able to control his powers and will transform into that huge flesh monster thingy.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo wins with those insane Dimension tearing Psy Powers of his. Tanking blasts from S.O.L. was also impressive.

#4 Posted by dondave (41451 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo

#5 Edited by Shiryu (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo tears him apart.

#6 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (25995 posts) - - Show Bio

I like YYH, but Testuo should win.... Not. He can one shot Yuske, but gets speed blitz and punched into space. Yuske is too fast.

#7 Posted by Shiryu (7556 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (25995 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: I remeber the one big think Yuske has Tetsuo does not.

#9 Posted by Shiryu (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Tetsuo has reacted to lasers if I recall correctly. Oh, well.

I see where you stand.

#10 Posted by Blade_R (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo did make a crater on the moon big enough to be seen from Earth IIRC, and he brought down the SOL without too much trouble. I do wonder if he could tank a barrage of demon guns though.

I guess we need to figure out which has shown more power, the S.O.L or Yusuke's Spirit/Demon guns. I cannot remember what the S.O.L did to the surrounding area in terms of power, so if somebody could refresh my memory in that'd be great lol