Your favorite character runs Nasuverse gauntlet

• 126 results
SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nasuverse characters are bloodlusted and at their strongest.

No omnipotent or 4th wall breaking characters.

Characters:

1. Aoko Aozaki

2. Arturia Pendragon

3. Cu Chulainn

4. Iskandar

5. Heracles

6. Arcueid Brunestud

7. BB

8. Gilgamesh

9. Shiki Ryougi

10. Akasha

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

idk anything about Nasuverse or what show that is but my favorite character is Thanos.

How far do I get? Do I even beat 1?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Thanos should be able to kill everyone until Shiki

Characters before BB are extremely weaker than him, BB is universal but he can most likely kill her.

It's hard to tell Gilgamesh's tier, but I think Thanos is omnipresent with Infinity Gauntlet, which would give him the advantage he needs.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck Norris

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor Valkorion... GG.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite character is the presence.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@deedubbledee: Stops at Akasha

@purple_d_dragon:Stops at Arcueid

. . . what can Arcueid do? Valkorion can keep fighting after dead, can take possession of hundreds of people or drain a planet absorbing every single piece of live energy...

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SwagPack

@purple_d_dragon: Super strenght, speed, durability. High level immoratality. During night and at full power doesn't have the concept of death. Regeneration (works as a time reversion), can exist as a disembodied soul and can remake her body from nothing. Her link with Gaia (Basically the world) allows her to siphon unlimited amount of power and makes her virtually unkillable. High resistance to Magic, resistance to Conceptual Weapons and Causality. Mind Manipulation (Mystic Eyes of Enchantment). Non-corporeal, can dematerialize her body and recreate it somewhere else (Similar to teleportation). Probability manipulation that allows her to manipulate time and reality to some extent. Can reduce opponent's power to one-sixth of their original power. She always has better speed than her opponent and she can drop a Crimson Moon.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@purple_d_dragon: Super strenght, speed, durability. High level immoratality. During night and at full power doesn't have the concept of death. Regeneration (works as a time reversion), can exist as a disembodied soul and can remake her body from nothing. Her link with Gaia (Basically the world) allows her to siphon unlimited amount of power and makes her virtually unkillable. High resistance to Magic, resistance to Conceptual Weapons and Causality. Mind Manipulation (Mystic Eyes of Enchantment). Non-corporeal, can dematerialize her body and recreate it somewhere else (Similar to teleportation). Probability manipulation that allows her to manipulate time and reality to some extent. Can reduce opponent's power to one-sixth of their original power. She always has better speed than her opponent and she can drop a Crimson Moon.

ok, then yeah, that could beat Valkorion, but he drains planets dry, absorbing all life from then, wouldn't that mess up her powers if he absorbs Gaia?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How far does Sasuke in his Prime goes?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Sasuke from Naruto? He stops at Arcueid as well.

@purple_d_dragon:Well yeah, destroying the planet would cut her power supply. But would he able to do that before she strikes?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who the first character is, but given the characters that come after round 1, I'm gonna assume Batman doesn't make it past the first round.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My character is Whis or beerus. I like them equally

Also yea he Godstomps.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@swagpack said:

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Sasuke from Naruto? He stops at Arcueid as well.

@purple_d_dragon:Well yeah, destroying the planet would cut her power supply. But would he able to do that before she strikes?

before, after, it does not matter, The Emperor did that as a spirit with out a body or form, he killed that planet with no problem after he possessed hundreds of soldiers to mess around with the hero and after talking to him as a voice he decided to kill the planet. By the way, he did all of that with an incomplete power, the rest of his power was in his Valkorion body, he did all that I said with the power of his Vitiate incarnation.

by the way his powers work Arcueid may as well can try to kill the internet.

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is already taken... so i'll say superboy prime!

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-Jobbing Surfer may clear I think, but you know him, he can't resist his internal urge to be a jobber.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheMan44

@swagpack:

Um considering Whis is a universe buster who can move billions of times the speed of light and pull 500 sextillion tons and can heal himself if he takes damage... I don't think so

Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nonokranendonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My fav is galactus, possibly clears.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since you said that Thanos stops at 9, Lucifer Morningstar clears effortlessly.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard thanos stops at 9 so SSGSS Vegeta should clear

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: so... are you replying to what I said?

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gojira2512

@swagpack: My fav is Godzilla maybe he stops at 10.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: Considering he cannot get pass BB who is also billion times faster than light and possesses Time manipulation, Spatial manipulation, Casuality manipulation, Matter manipulation, Probability manipulation, Gravity manipulation, Reality warping, Mind manipulation, Teleportation, BFR and can destroy dimensions and existence.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SwagPack

@nonokranendonk: @sirneko: Akasha is the heart/source of an infinite multiverse in Nasuverse and possesses these powers: Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Nonexistence Manipulation, Acausality, Intagibility, Omnipresence, Omniscience.

@purple_d_dragon:Yeah he could take her out probably

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: considering Whis has all of that and has speeds reaching in the quadrillions due to a feat I will post later and is physically superior he wins.

Avatar image for striplingwarrior98
StriplingWarrior98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite character is Spider-Man. And going by what's been said in this thread....does he even beat round 1?

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack:

So my favourite character is probably simon from TTGL. So with his mech, he probably clears (not sure who these chars are, but TTGL be bullshit OP). Without, he stops at 1, because he's just a dude.

Also, from my little knowledge of Nasuverse.... isn't Akasha a place?

slaxerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not my fav but how about a non-jobbing darkseid?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

N52 Barry Allen

He's fast enough to take it

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: ok, but I assume he stops at BB...

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: DBZ verse lacks hax to compete with Nasuverse god tiers

@buildhare: He lacks abilities to surpass BB's hax

@slaxerr: He either stops at BB or Shiki

@purple_d_dragon: Pretty much, BB has an ability similar to Gold Experience Requiem, which nullifies anything that could harm her, but that ability lacks feats and she was stomped by Gilgamesh after all. But since she is universal with all of her abilities I doubt he can do anything to her.

@matthijs_noyce: Akasha is the void or root. You can compare it to Sithis from Elder Scrolls, but she is extremely overpowered. TTGL would maybe take out BB, but Gilgamesh has resistance to both reality warping and probability manipulation and that would render most of TTGL's powers useless. Plus bloodlusted Gilgamesh means he will use his Sword of Rupture, which is an anti-reality weapon that rips space and time apart.

@striplingwarrior98: Yeah, she has good enough reactions to stop time before he can do anything and then use more of her bullshit time manipulation to kill him.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack:

They lack the ability to perceive him, what's your point?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite character is TOAA.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack:

You have t watchesd super and its self evident from your precious statement

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: No omnipotents ofc

@buildhare:Here are BB's abilities: Time manipulation, Spatial manipulation, Casuality manipulation, Matter manipulation, Probability manipulation, Gravity manipulation, Reality warping, Mind manipulation, Teleportation and BFR. She can destroy dimensions and existence. She is also 12 billion times faster than light and possesses clairvoyance. His speed won't save him.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack:

Of those only time manipulation and reality warping matter (I might of misinterpreted some of the others though).

Current flash has a degree of Time Manipulation of his own (used it to defeat Thawne, basically N52 Zoom) and with that in mind reality warping is also irrelevant.

But 12 Billion times the speed of light?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44:

Casuality manipulation: The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect,or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect.

Probability manipulation: Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things not to happen. Often this takes the form of a defense that makes enemy attacks more likely to miss, but at high enough levels it is a seriously broken ability. Control of quantum probability can lead to full - blown reality warping. The user can cause random unlikely events to occur more often, and liable events to not happen.

Spatial manipulation: Spatial Manipulation is the ability to warp, bend, flip, crush, and control the universe. The ability only refers to one's ability to manipulate an area, not to defy its laws, so gravity, friction, and many other rules may still apply.

Has Whis ever encounter this abilities and can he defend against them?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I just posted about other manipulations.

Yes, that's her speed and she is the slowest of the Nasuverse god tiers.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: *Sigh*

I misread the title to Naruto verse

Based on what you've said I still think he can counter most of her hax but 12 Billion is a lot.

He could still beat her depending on the nature of his time manip but given she also has it I'm thinking he loses.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would clear.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hmm favorite character is ender wiggin a normal 12 yo kid with decent martial arts knowledge. He gets stomped.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favourite character is Godzilla, tho I dunno about Nasuverse. Where can he potentially stop and how strong are these guys?

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack:

Gilgamesh has resistance to those, but enough brute force would simply annihilate him.

STTGL is 52.8x10^9 lightyears tall, making it approximately 58% of the size of our observable universe. It's eyes are literally larger than our galaxy. It's most powerful attack, the Giga Drill, is approximately 100x the size of the observable universe, and carries enough power to destroy the Anti-Spiral Dimension, which is thousands of times larger than our universe. That's a ridiculous amount of damage, and I don't think Gilgamesh has the DC to tank that level of pain.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@toratorn: Depends on the version of Godzilla, but Arcueid is planet level and BB universal so I'm pretty sure it can go up to BB.

@americanspeeddemon: Well yeah considering this girl is one of the weakest characters in terms of physical strenght.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: STTGL has a fatal weakness. They will have a hard time detecting a human sized demi-god until it's too late. His speed isn't really relevant here, and he wouldn't be able to survive their attack, but if he attacks first with Ea, it's all over for them.