Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BloodsunXL
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Aqualad, & Ms. Martian vs Spiderman, Nova, White Tiger, Powerman, & Iron Fist

-Morals On

-No TK/BFR

-Random Encounter

-Standard Equipment

-Fight Takes Place in Metropolis Starting 15 Feet Apart

Note: If this is mismatch and stomp by Team Spiderman then YJ get Artemis, and if it is stomp by YJ then Team Spiderman get Wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Kid Flash solos and I think Superboy solos as well

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#3  Edited By shroudofsorrow

We're using the group from the abysmal Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon? Oh dear.

Young Justice. They have much better teamwork and more firepower. If Zatanna and Rocket are also present, or even just Zatanna, then Spidey's crew goes down even faster.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us
YJ FTW.
SUPERBOY
Superboy vs Spider-man=Superboy: Conner is stronger, faster and more durable while Peter is more agile and cunning. After a few dodged attacks and a few witty jokes, Conner could lose his cool and be even easier to evade. When he figures this out, he can concentrate on ground breaking AoE attacks to catch Peter off guard and focus his super speed to quickly one-shot his opponent. There is nothing Peter can do to stop this from occuring since he isn't physically able to fend for himself.
Superboy vs Powerman=Superboy: Conner is faster, easily as strong/stronger, and nearly as durable as Luke. Cage would go down in a slug-fest due to the closeness in their stats with the speed edge in Conner's favor, not much else to add.
Superboy vs Nova=Nova: Sam is probably the most powerful member on that team and would take Conner down with some effort given his superior speed, energy out-put, and his ability to absorb energy. Conner's strength is useless if his opponent is a fast flier with range, his durability is limited and he wouldn't be able to tank Sam's blasts forever while Sam can simply create an energy field to protect himself. Kon's only chance would be if Sam was stupid enough to attempt to absorb energy, this would give Conner a window of opportunity to physically dominate him. But the chances of that are so low it doesn't even matter.
Superboy vs White Tiger=Superboy: Angela's skill, healing abilities, agility, and stealth don't make up for what she lacks in speed, strength, durability and overall power compared to Connner. Her stealth is useless anyway since Conner's optic and hearing senses make him easily able to find her where ever she is and put her own senses to shame. While Angela does possess some super physical stats, they aren't even close to making this a fair fight since he has better feats in most physical areas anyway. Most think of Conner's sparring match with Black Canary in the cave, but just so you all know, that was in a depowerment ring, Conner had no powers in that fight, so Angela's skill really wont go too far when his powers are included.
Superboy vs Iron Fist=Superboy: Conner may be vulnerable to Danny's chi attacks, but he is once again too fast, too strong and just overall more durable still. All it takes is a few good hits or an AoE attack from Conner and the game is over, skill has nothing to do with this.
ROBIN
Robin vs Spider-man=Spider-man: Nuff said
Robin vs Powerman=Powerman: Nuff said
Robin vs Nova=Nova: Nuff said
Robin vs White Tiger=White Tiger: Angela is more skilled, slight superhuman stats, and has magic powers, you do the math
Robin vs Iron Fist=Iron Fist: Danny is more skilled, slight superhuman stats, and has chi powers, you do the math
KID FLASH
Kid Flash vs Spider-man=Kid Flash: Too fast for Peter to react to, the momentum of Wally's punches will make up for his lack of actual strength since he could do it all he wants without getting hit. If he does get hit or caught in webbing he's out of the game but....he won't get hit.
Kid Flash vs Powerman=Powerman: Wally can hit Luke all he wants for as long as he wants, he's not gonna hurt him though. Luke can just let him tire himself out or hurt his hands and one shot Wally when he stops.
Kid Flash vs Nova=Nova: Sam and Wally are similar speed-wise but Sam has energy projection. Both are extremely immature but since that has nothing to do with this battle, I'll just say Sam wins.
Kid Flash vs White Tiger=Kid Flash: Wally is simply too fast for Angela's skill and powers to play a role here, she isn't durable enough to last a blitz.
Kid Flash vs Iron Fist=Kid Flash: Wally is simply too fast for Danny's skill and powers to play a role here, he isn't durable enough to last a blitz.
AQUALAD
Aqualad vs Spider-man=Spider-man: Peter is faster and more agile than Kaldur to the point where his hard water constructs, electric attacks and magic probably won't be as effective. Kaldur's durability is good enough to keep him in the fight long enough and strong enough to make a stand, but this battle comes down to speed since he's all about contact fighting. Peter has range with his web shooters and can launch Kaldur into the air, just let him drop a few times to knock him out.
Aqualad vs Powerman=Aqualad: Kaldur is more agile, faster, and has strength/durability to contend with Superboy, making him a good match for Luke. Kaldur can make use of his hard water constructs for longer striking reach at close range as well as his magic powers which should be able harm Luke, over time it'll wear him down.
Aqualad vs Nova=Nova: Sam is too powerful for Kaldur and has too many advantages in range and speed, this is a no-brainer.
Aqualad vs White Tiger=Aqualad: Kaldur's strength, speed, durability and powers out stretch Angela's by a good margin. He is also skilled in Atlantian combat so he doesn't have to completely rely on his powers. Angela's stealth abilities may be useful, but the fact that she cannot significantly harm him like he can harm her is what puts this battle in his favor.
Aqualad vs Iron Fist=Aqualad: Danny's magic is just as potent as Kaldur's, but his stats are still higher. This would actually be a closer match since Kaldur's durability makes up for his Danny's superior skill, Danny's chi power makes up for his Kaldur's strength advantage, and both are nearly as fast. Aqualad has the weapon/reach advantage and the advantage of having magic to compliment his strength, this gives him the win.
MS. MARTIAN
Ms.M vs Spider-man=Ms.M: Mindrape, invisibility, shape shifting, intangibility, flying, super strength etc...Nuff said
Ms.M vs Powerman=Ms.M: ^Nuff said
Ms.M vs Nova=Ms.M: This would be a good fight considering their powers and all...but Megaan can still rape Sam's brain...
Ms.M vs White Tiger=Ms.M: Nuff said
Ms.M vs Iron Fist=Ms.M: Nuff said
What is wolverine gonna do to stop Ms Martian, Superboy, Kid Flash, or Aqualad from putting him down if he is added?
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skaddix

YJ wins mostly due to the dominance of Miss Martian.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BloodsunXL

Ms. Martian is Replaced with Artemis, and Wolverine is added to Team Spiderman.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@BloodsunX said:

Ms. Martian is Replaced with Artemis, and Wolverine is added to Team Spiderman.

Epic Fail.....

Nova Solos

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

Megan Mindrapes everyone instawin

They also dont have an answer for Connor

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@Sherlock said:

Megan Mindrapes everyone instawin

They also dont have an answer for Connor

I agree that Young Justice wins but Superboy is pretty weak in the show, he literally got 2 shotted by Black Beetle.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sherlock

@TheVoiceOfReason: I dont recall that instance.Was that season 1?Either way team U Spiderman is pretty dam pathetic all in all.I could honestly see Robin taking most of them

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By laflux

@Sherlock said:

I understand that you may not like Ultimate Spider-Man but I think the low-balling going on here is silly. Peter Parker has a good deal of superhuman strength in the show, enough to easily catch a taxi thrown at him by Venom, who was demolishing whole school buses with single punches. When he fought sabretooth, a single kick sent the foe flying thirty feet away and into a bus which flipped over due the force of impact. What makes his first feat even more impressive however, is that he went on to beat Venom (Who was much stronger than in Spectacular Spider-Man) in H2H combat- something Spider-Man from Spectacular Spider-Man has never done, while having the flu. In his first appearance, he punched the trapster so hard, he wrecked a car and was going toe 2 toe with Thundra who was strong enough to engage and overpower Luke Cage, who has proven himself to stronger than Spider-Man.

He also has Super-Human agility, Reflexes, Speed and various Tech from Shield such as electronic webbing, and a Spider-cycle which is all part of his standard gear. Physically he is stronger than everyone in the Young Justice team except Conner. There is no way Robin, Artemis or Kid Flash will bring him down in H2H. Superboy has a good chance but considering that Spider-Man was taking blows from Hulk, Juggernaut, Thundra and Wrecking Crew all who have feats greater to at least comparable to Conners, it will probably be a drawn out fight.

Nova is a complete douchebag, but feat wise he was strong enough to stop a speeding train with Luke Cage, and strong enough to lift an entire Hellicarrier in his first appearance. He produced blasts which were hot enough to turn Sand-Man in Glass. Nova is a complete idiot, but arguably the most powerful Guy in his team. Again, the fact that your saying Robin takes him out is just silly. Iron Fist is a martial arts expert, and his Iron Fist was busting through multiple floors of Shield Hellicarrier. Again, neither Robin or Artemis can take him.

TBH neither Robin, Artemis or White Tiger are doing anything useful in this fight. Megan, if included can solo with her telepathic attacks, but since the OP was changed to replace her for Artemis and add Wolverine- I'd say that Ultimate Spider-Man wins. Its not pretty to say, and one show is definitely better than the other, but low-balling doesn't go anywhere.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: I've gotta agree with you there. Team Spider-Man is more trained with battle technique rather than battlefield strategy and often has to rely on Spidey's tactics to overcome their opponents. On there best day I think in regards to Young Flash, I do actually think a well timed trip of slip could cause serious damage. In this fight the 2 that obviously overpower are Young Supes and Young Martian. The other lot though could be a good match up.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By YoungJustice

I'm going with YJ, I'll make a better post later but I want everyone to know that I'm not bias and I think this is an even matchup.

I just think that YJ has had much more experience (6+ years) and although the Ult. Spider-Man team have more firepower (IMO) but the YJ team has more tactics and range of attack (MM's TP, Robin's Gadgets, Kaldur's Water Control, and Kid Flash's Overall Speed.)

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people in YJ can solo.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yj destroys

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

I understand that you may not like Ultimate Spider-Man but I think the low-balling going on here is silly. Peter Parker has a good deal of superhuman strength in the show, enough to easily catch a taxi thrown at him by Venom, who was demolishing whole school buses with single punches. When he fought sabretooth, a single kick sent the foe flying thirty feet away and into a bus which flipped over due the force of impact. What makes his first feat even more impressive however, is that he went on to beat Venom (Who was much stronger than in Spectacular Spider-Man) in H2H combat- something Spider-Man from Spectacular Spider-Man has never done, while having the flu. In his first appearance, he punched the trapster so hard, he wrecked a car and was going toe 2 toe with Thundra who was strong enough to engage and overpower Luke Cage, who has proven himself to stronger than Spider-Man.

He also has Super-Human agility, Reflexes, Speed and various Tech from Shield such as electronic webbing, and a Spider-cycle which is all part of his standard gear. Physically he is stronger than everyone in the Young Justice team except Conner. There is no way Robin, Artemis or Kid Flash will bring him down in H2H. Superboy has a good chance but considering that Spider-Man was taking blows from Hulk, Juggernaut, Thundra and Wrecking Crew all who have feats greater to at least comparable to Conners, it will probably be a drawn out fight.

Nova is a complete douchebag, but feat wise he was strong enough to stop a speeding train with Luke Cage, and strong enough to lift an entire Hellicarrier in his first appearance. He produced blasts which were hot enough to turn Sand-Man in Glass. Nova is a complete idiot, but arguably the most powerful Guy in his team. Again, the fact that your saying Robin takes him out is just silly. Iron Fist is a martial arts expert, and his Iron Fist was busting through multiple floors of Shield Hellicarrier. Again, neither Robin or Artemis can take him.

TBH neither Robin, Artemis or White Tiger are doing anything useful in this fight. Megan, if included can solo with her telepathic attacks, but since the OP was changed to replace her for Artemis and add Wolverine- I'd say that Ultimate Spider-Man wins. Its not pretty to say, and one show is definitely better than the other, but low-balling doesn't go anywhere.

I stand by my original statement.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: They have a more versatile and deadly team.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By laflux

@darthaznable said:

@laflux: They have a more versatile and deadly team.

No they do not.

Superboy. His Strength is matched by Luke Cage. Luke Cage has stopped several Train carts (weighing over 100 tonnes) before, he's been completely submerged in Lava and his only fear was drowning- when Superboy was dipped his feet in Lava, he was in visible pain.. He's Missile and Bomb proof. He's both Stronger and more durable.

Robin, Artemis- Peak Human. Spider-Man can one-shot them. He has gear to match them. He's much faster and more durable. Iron Fist can one-shot, and is probably a comparable martial artist. Given at how his punched through a Hellicarrier and Split a 10 ton truck with one blow, I'd say he can take down Superboy too, with enough blows.

Kid Flash. Peter's Spider-Sense can warm him. He's more than durable enough take his punches, as is Luke Cage. Iron Fist and White Tiger can probably tag him, given their skill and how effective skilled users have been in doing likewise.

Aqualad. Nova has turned Sandman into Glass. He's held up a Herricarrier. He stopped a blast strong enough to destroy the earth. He's a goof, but with the power he has, he can afford to be. If he goes all out, uses all his power, he effortlessly solo's Superboy, Flash, Atermis, Robin and Aqualad no problem.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@laflux: I see no answer for Ms. M. I don't remember them ever fighting a speedster so there's no proof they can tag him or react to him. But that's your opinion bro.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By laflux

@darthaznable:

Ms Martian was taken out of the OP, but really? She could solo, but she wasn't really lobotomizing people until season 2. Martian Manhunter in the show was taken down was a flaming arrow. Nova is stronger and faster than she is and his blasts are hotter. He can take her down.

And the Speedster argument is weak. Spider-Man has better Speed feats than many of the people who have effortlessly tagged Kid-Flash before, and has a Spider-Sense to warn him of impending danger . Kid Flash has no Super-Strength. There is no way he's going to take down Luke Cage, Spider-Man or Nova via blunt tramua. Spider-Man will tag him eventually with his own enhanced speed, or with Webbing. Kid Flash breaks his fist on Luke Cage's skin. Nova can fly out of reach, or if need be, hit an omnidirectional blast to take Flash out.

Flameboy5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n0ts0an0nym0us: We are using the young justice from the cartoon not comics Superboy doesn't have super speed

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Team Spider since Laflux gave a extremely good reason why they would win, no matter how much you hate something you have to admit it can kick what you love ass, I love Captain America MCU in a fight against movie Edward Cullen, Sparkles would stomp so hard.

mistertapman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mistertapman

Question. Do those super patches Lex gave Superboy count as standard gear? I mean, he carries them on his person at all times.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@darthaznable:

Ms Martian was taken out of the OP, but really? She could solo, but she wasn't really lobotomizing people until season 2. Martian Manhunter in the show was taken down was a flaming arrow. Nova is stronger and faster than she is and his blasts are hotter. He can take her down.

And the Speedster argument is weak. Spider-Man has better Speed feats than many of the people who have effortlessly tagged Kid-Flash before, and has a Spider-Sense to warn him of impending danger . Kid Flash has no Super-Strength. There is no way he's going to take down Luke Cage, Spider-Man or Nova via blunt tramua. Spider-Man will tag him eventually with his own enhanced speed, or with Webbing. Kid Flash breaks his fist on Luke Cage's skin. Nova can fly out of reach, or if need be, hit an omnidirectional blast to take Flash out.

She lobotomised Simon in both encounters and she had no qualms with brain blasting her friends.

Avatar image for theultimatenova2324
Theultimatenova2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova could beast them all

Avatar image for barry_allen_the_fastest_man_al
Barry_Allen_The_Fastest_man_alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodsunx: young justice. They could win with just Kid Flash alone

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n0ts0an0nym0us: To be fair I'll give that post a lot more respect because you covered it so damn well. :)

Team Young Justice I wouldn't say is better as a Team but the fact is their powers are just tiers above Ultimate Spidey's and with the exception of Peters wit and Nova's abilities I don't really see them having too much of an edge in this fight.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Young Justice murders team Marvel!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: The helicarrier is at least over 100,000 tons. Is there anyone on Young Justice close to that?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbartley98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamanouer: Nova is pretty powerful too. Probably more than Superboy and Miss Martian. Spider team wins with some degree of difficulty. Mainly Kid Superboy and Miss Martian.

GreatSpiderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

young justice

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Some people in YJ could solo, like Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, etc. Even with Wolverine, YJ wins.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't really watched any of the shows but didn't this spiderman took down hulk and ironman and even squirrel girl of his univers?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The YJ wank is horrible. Superboy is being mindlessly overrated here.

Robin and Artemis get one-shot. To be fair White Tiger isn't doing much here either. Aqualad is easily matched by Iron Fist. Superboy is not only matched by Power man, he's outdone. The combination of Nova and Spidey is more than enough to take down Kid Flash.

If Ms. M was still here it'd be a different case. And I also forget Wolveribe is here as well, that's just makes me laugh.

And before some condescending a** comes at me witj accusation of bias. I prefer YJ to USM any day.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

This is a good fight. I think YJ wins, but Spidey's team will give them a tough time.

Metalfire713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice better, teamwork, coordination, and fire power

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers