• 83 results
john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By john_doe_0897

You get 1 element to run the gauntlet and 3 months training with the given teacher. After which you may run the gauntlet.

Fire- Teacher is Iroh

Water- Teacher is Katara

Earth- Teacher is Toph

Air- Teacher is Aang

R1. Beginning of series Sokka

R2. Roy (Arrow) no mirakuru

R3. Black suit DD (MCU)

R4. 2 Black bears (600 lbs)

R5. 7 wolves from The Grey (movie)

R6. Arrow (MCU)

R7. Ras Al Ghul (Arrow)

R8. Death Stroke (Arrow)

for rounds 9 thru 11 you get one partner from Avatar last airbender or Legend of Korra but if you pick an avatar they can only use 1 element and no avatar state. must use same person for all 3 rounds so choose wisely)

R9. Kuvira (you get one partner from Avarat or Legend of Korra but if you pick an avatar they can only use 1 element and no avatar state)

R10. Azula

R11. Iroh

All fights take place in a forest next to a lake and start 20 yards apart. If you feel you're skilled enough to master the advanced levels of your element meaning lightning, metal bending, lava bending or blood bending then you may use it, but be honest with yourself lol. You are fully rested and land scape is reset in between each fight. Everyne in gauntlet gets there standard equipment and is IC

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Water Bending. I'm a natural failure, so I stop at 1.

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ebonhawk

Waterbending, I make it to Kuvira by staying and attacking from middle of lake on an ice patch, and she beats me senseless.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tarutaru: @super_saiyan_devil: I'd pick Fire bending and i'd be able to use combustion and lightning. I'd make it to Kuvira and i'd use an aggressive atyle to try and kill her quickly but i believe shed stop me and quite comfortably lol

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airbending, and I clear because I'm a boss like that.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By john_doe_0897

Lol You think you could standddddddddddddddddd against Kuvira or Iroh? with Wind? lol i think you over estimate what you can master in 3 monthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:

Lol You think you could standddddddddddddddddd against Kuvira or Iroh? with Wind? lol i think you over estimate what you can master in 3 monthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs

Heck yeah because I'm just that awesome. I'd go against Aang's teachings and start going lethal with airbending.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897 said:
@dreadpool10 said:

Heck yeah because I'm just that awesome. I'd go against Aang's teachings and start going lethal with airbending.

Lmao so you'd be like Zaheer? Zaheer was a boss as well. But Ithink Kuvira would defeat him for being better trained. Yes Zaheer unlocked flight but kuvira i feel could handle it. Do you think you could unlock flight?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:
@john_doe_0897 said:
@dreadpool10 said:

Lmao so you'd be like Zaheer? Zaheer was a boss as well. But Ithink Kuvira would defeat him for being better trained. Yes Zaheer unlocked flight but kuvira i feel could handle it. Do you think you could unlock flight?

Lol, nah I've got too many attachments to unlock flight like Zaheer.

All joking aside, I'm not altogether sure I could get past the last three rounds.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the first 7 rounds most people should be able to spam and get through honestly. The 2 bears might be tough tho, becasue they are strong and quick and the wolves too because they'd surround you and were big and powerful

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: lol. going against aang's teachings. until you go too far and you have a epic teacher/student showdown

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose Earth, since there is a may after the three months of training I instead op to train for a full 2 years. By this point (assuming I have the talent) I should be able to use Seismic Sense & maybe even be able to metal bend. At this point I think it'd be possible to get to either RD 7 or 8. No way am I beating Iroh though.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tarutaru said:

@dreadpool10: lol. going against aang's teachings. until you go too far and you have a epic teacher/student showdown

the teachers aren't present during the battles so ithink he means he'd do his own secret training and go all Zaheer on them lol. Do you think you'd unlock blood bending?

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ebonhawk

@john_doe_0897: I was just imagining the potential awesomeness of Aang putting down a rogue student, lol. Like if Jeong Jeong took down zhao.

Probably, it doesn't seem as difficult as metalbending/lightning.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd take Earth, and honestly given some stuff I've read I think I might be able to lavabend. Apparently some speculation says whether you can metal or lavabend depends on your personality in that if you have a very stable, strong (like metal) personality, you can metalbend; if you have a constantly shifting personality you can lavabend.

Anyway I'm pretty sure everyone stops at Kuvira.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tarutaru: I think it might be the hardest of them all. You have to "reach into" someone and they can resist. I feel like it takes some serious darkness or rage in your heart to reach into someone and manipulate their blood. It's pretty OP tho

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By john_doe_0897

@pipxeroth said:

I'd take Earth, and honestly given some stuff I've read I think I might be able to lavabend. Apparently some speculation says whether you can metal or lavabend depends on your personality in that if you have a very stable, strong (like metal) personality, you can metalbend; if you have a constantly shifting personality you can lavabend.

Anyway I'm pretty sure everyone stops at Kuvira.

You might be right that all will stop at the real benders lol. i edited it

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Yeah, I'd have a hard time learning it, if all. It's too dark for my nature lol. But the theory of it is simple enough.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's silly to think anyone with only three months of training is beating someone on par with kuvira, imo. Aside from that I would want Katara as a teacher as most early matches would be easy wins via ice incap.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1ed209: You think you'd mesh well with that element tho? And yes ice Incapacitation is cool too

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, now I take bumi with me and we clear

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By john_doe_0897

lol you'd make it through DS and Ras you think? You only get the partner for the last 3 rounds

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:

lol you'd make it through DS and Ras you think? You only get the partner for the last 3 rounds

Yeah I think I could being trained by Toph for that long.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Idk how DS's guns would be against you. Can metal bending stop something as fast as a bullet? and do you think you'd be able to metal bend after your 3 months

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take fire, and get to 9. At 9 I get mercilessly destroyed

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waterbending I'd stomp 1-8 but 9-11 I'm teaming with Toph Water/Bloodbending+Earth/Metal=Win again any non-avatar

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By john_doe_0897

I take fire, and get to 9. At 9 I get mercilessly destroyed

Who would you take as your partner?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I clear, who needs powers...

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pipxeroth

@pipxeroth: Idk how DS's guns would be against you. Can metal bending stop something as fast as a bullet? and do you think you'd be able to metal bend after your 3 months

I probably would be a lavabender not a metalbender, and yeah as long as DS doesn't immediately go all wild west and quickdraw and put a bullet through my skull I can beat him.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardo_liafador: good choice man. But i think Iroh would hit him with the lightning and make it all too real for you to win that round lol.

I clear, who needs powers...

lmao

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ebonhawk

Hm, assuming I could get past DS's guns (doubtful). Toph's(ATLA EOS) a good partner for her raw power, skill, and arguably superior metal bending to Kuvira.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897 said:

I probably would be a lavabender not a metalbender, and yeah as long as DS doesn't immediately go all wild west and quickdraw and put a bullet through my skull I can beat him.

lmao fair enough my man. I think Lava bending is really cool too, but i feel fire benders should be able to stop all the heat and turn it back to earth don't you agree?

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Nothing really changes. I still go and do two full years of Earthbending with Toph since 3 months is really nothing and in my opinion anyone saying they can master a bending art in only three months is full of themselves. I choose Toph to join me as she has a connection with all three of the final characters.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth bending with Toph, I would try to learn at least enough metal bending so I wouldn't be instantly incapacitated by Kuvira.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:
@john_doe_0897 said:

lmao fair enough my man. I think Lava bending is really cool too, but i feel fire benders should be able to stop all the heat and turn it back to earth don't you agree?

Well it's the same reason Water Benders have control of ice too; lava is just a different form of earth.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Yea but i think the fire aspect of lt shud allow Firebenders to effect it and take away the heat thereby turning it back to earth. you agree or disagree?

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Yea but i think the fire aspect of lt shud allow Firebenders to effect it and take away the heat thereby turning it back to earth. you agree or disagree?

Disagree honestly. It's not just a matter of heat, it's a matter of the actual composition. You make earth really really hot you don't get lava, lava is just a different type of earth that just so happens to be extremely hot.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897 said:

Disagree honestly. It's not just a matter of heat, it's a matter of the actual composition. You make earth really really hot you don't get lava, lava is just a different type of earth that just so happens to be extremely hot.

I see what youre saying. But i think Fire benders shud be able to steal the heat from it, like how water benders can take the moisture out of plants and things and instantly dehydrate them because of their control over water. Its nice to discuss things without a flame war breaking out lol

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:
@john_doe_0897 said:

I see what youre saying. But i think Fire benders shud be able to steal the heat from it, like how water benders can take the moisture out of plants and things and instantly dehydrate them because of their control over water. Its nice to discuss things without a flame war breaking out lol

Did firebenders ever actually show the ability to remove heat from things? I don't ever recall them doing so. And the thing is they are firebenders, not necessarily heatbenders so unless it was shown (it's been a while so I don't remember) they could take the heat out of something, I'm not entirely sure.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: I wanna say that Zuko did but its been years since i watched ATLA and they didn't show it in LOK so you are prolly right, but i personally feel like heat manipulation is in there field of abilities lol or atleast it should be. I think Water bending is the most versatile bending element tho, but i'd pick fire bending myself and i'd like to believe that i could manipulate heat lol

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: I wanna say that Zuko did but its been years since i watched ATLA and they didn't show it in LOK so you are prolly right, but i personally feel like heat manipulation is in there field of abilities lol or atleast it should be. I think Water bending is the most versatile bending element tho, but i'd pick fire bending myself and i'd like to believe that i could manipulate heat lol

I'd agree water bending is the most versatile. I'll try and check to see if they were ever able to take heat away from something.

Firebending would be my second pick, especially since it fits my anger-burst-y personality and I actually do the martial art it is based off :P

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897 said:

I'd agree water bending is the most versatile. I'll try and check to see if they were ever able to take heat away from something.

Firebending would be my second pick, especially since it fits my anger-burst-y personality and I actually do the martial art it is based off :P

lol you shuda picled fire then. . I think deathstroke would be a hard enough match for you if you dont make it to the watr source in time. you picked water right? lol

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:
@john_doe_0897 said:

lol you shuda picled fire then. . I think deathstroke would be a hard enough match for you if you dont make it to the watr source in time. you picked water right? lol

No, Earth + Lavabending. I just said water was the most versatile.

Keep up :P

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose the nuclear power bending. Clear easily.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: lmao i'll do my best. But yea with lavabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeending youcan clear a good bit of this list but i think the wolves and bears might give u a sccare

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: lmao i'll do my best. But yea with lavabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeending youcan clear a good bit of this list but i think the wolves and bears might give u a sccare

Ok I just checked about the firebending thing, apparently Sozin was able to redirect heat from the lava at Roku's island away into steam.

Loading Video...

So yes technically speaking firebenders could take the heat away from it, but the thing to note is in an actual duel with lavabending they're not gonna have time to just take the heat away, they'll just dodge it anyway with their fire rockets and whatnot.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897 said:

Ok I just checked about the firebending thing, apparently Sozin was able to redirect heat from the lava at Roku's island away into steam.

Loading Video...

So yes technically speaking firebenders could take the heat away from it, but the thing to note is in an actual duel with lavabending they're not gonna have time to just take the heat away, they'll just dodge it anyway with their fire rockets and whatnot.

thsnks for posting it. I knew i'd seen it and this is basically the principle i'm talking about. But You're right in that if they're is an abundance of lava they may not be able to stop all of it but i think they could with the portion that's threatening them, like how waterbenders can suck moisture.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airbending. I suffocate them all.