You vs mad jim jaspers and juggernaut and thor and superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The battle takes place in : Miami,florida.

No Caption Provided

The battle story : You found out crazy man mad jim jaspers has broken juggernaut and thor and superman out of a special people prison and they want to go to miami to start earth over but you don't like it and get ready to battle them.

The battle preparation time you have is : Six minutes before they pop up to miami to start earth over.

The battle rules : Defeat by any means.

The call for help : You can call in sue storm aka invisible woman and probability-altering scarlet witch as well as zatanna and meggan for help.

Dr.strange gives you access to * the box of 16 powers * : You can only have up to seven powers.

The box of 16 powers includes : 1) Elemental magic. 2) Plant manipulation. 3) Animal morphing. 4) Gravity manipulation. 5) Healing factor. 6) Mediumship. 7) Animation. 8) Intangibility. 9) Elasticity. 10) Summoning which allows you to summon beings or objects for assistance. 11) Resurrection. 12) Empathy. 13) Superhuman speed. 14) Create physical duplicates of yourself. 15) Power sensing. 16) Meditation enlightenment allows you to talk to the higher powers that be and request advice on how to best deal with a problem. Note: while you are talking to the higher powers that be, you are protected by a circle of light which protects you from all kinds of attacks.

You vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh...MJJ's reality warping power trumps all of those powers combined. I wouldn't stand a chance, even if I had the team for help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: ?_? I picked 1) Elemental magic. 5) Healing factor. 7) Animation. 8) Intangibility. 10) Summoning which allows you to summon beings or objects for assistance. 13) Superhuman speed. 14) Create physical duplicates of yourself. :)

Elemental magic allows me to manipulate the elements and teleport using element / energy.

Healing factor allows me to heal overtime.

Animation allows me to bring things to life.

Intangibility allows many things to go right through me.

Summoning allows me to summon nearly anything i want which includes powerful beings,mad jim is not the only powerful being in existence.

Superman speed allows me to move pretty fast

Plus i can create a few copies of myself who will have the same powers as me and will focus on thor and juggs. Meggan can copy powers and manipulate elements and shapeshift and has empathy and some resistance to reality warping ^_^ , so she and sue storm can focus on superman and scarlet witch can aid in dealing with mad jim since ultimate scarlet witch probability manipulation allowed her to create a wide range of effects like teleportation of targets and transfiguration and telekinesis. Zatanna would also be helpful!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

@stormweatherwitchgoddessqueenx said:

@ordinaryalan: ?_? I picked 1) Elemental magic. 5) Healing factor. 7) Animation. 8) Intangibility. 10) Summoning which allows you to summon beings or objects for assistance. 13) Superhuman speed. 14) Create physical duplicates of yourself. :)

Elemental magic allows me to manipulate the elements and teleport using element / energy.

Healing factor allows me to heal overtime.

Animation allows me to bring things to life.

Intangibility allows many things to go right through me.

Summoning allows me to summon nearly anything i want which includes powerful beings,mad jim is not the only powerful being in existence.

Superman speed allows me to move pretty fast

Plus i can create a few copies of myself who will have the same powers as me and will focus on thor and juggs. Meggan can copy powers and manipulate elements and shapeshift and has empathy and some resistance to reality warping ^_^ , so she and sue storm can focus on superman and scarlet witch can aid in dealing with mad jim since ultimate scarlet witch probability manipulation allowed her to create a wide range of effects like teleportation of targets and transfiguration and telekinesis.

You don't have to define what those powers do. I'm aware of their definition. And none of those powers mean anything to someone who can warp reality on a universal scale.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: A person with summoning can summon a being who can not only bend but even break the laws of physics,with summoning you can summon objects from nothing,summon an army,pull from beyond the graves,etc. >:) I think you are downplaying certain powers.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormweatherwitchgoddessqueenx: Again, I'm aware of what those powers do. I think you may not be aware of just how powerful MJJ is. He has warped reality on a universal, if not multiversal scale before. While summoning may be able to bend and even break the laws of physics, reality warping can rewrite them altogether. Reality is what MJJ wants it to be. I could have all the powers you listed and MJJ could snap his fingers and will for me not to have them and it's done. He could then will for unicorns to replace housecats in the entire world and it would be so. Granted, not all reality warpers have this scale of power, but MJJ is in the most upper tiers of reality warpers.

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1, 4, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14

14 + 4, squish them to pancakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: But what is to stop me from summoning the greystone? with them they protect me from both positive and negative things,a positive thing for example is listed as love and a negative thing for example is listed as death. The golden dust book has anicent spells that can turn everything back to a universe where life did not exist,no life,no mad jim.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

@stormweatherwitchgoddessqueenx said:

@ordinaryalan: But what is to stop me from summoning the greystone? with them they protect me from both positive and negative things,a positive thing for example is listed as love and a negative thing for example is listed as death. The golden dust book has anicent spells that can turn everything back to a universe where life did not exist,no life,no mad jim.

Not sure what the greystone or the golden dust book are... but MJJ can use his powers at the speed of thought. Doesn't summoning generally require some type of ritual or recited incantations?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i ask for scarlet witch to say no more superpowers. and then i kill them.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkRaiden

MJJ stomps everyone period.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Not always from what i gathered,can't find too much info about summoning online,so i guess the power is not popular. With summoning you can summon matter from alternate universes and possible futures/timelines. I can see mad jim having a higher chance of a win since my brother was telling me he can change life and overall reality so fast that a lightning bolt won't be able to hit him in time :/ .

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mjj solos me

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: Highly possible mjj wipes you out of existence,but through summoning ability to summon matter from alternate universes and possible futures/timelines,you get access to reality shifting which allows you to shift yourself or your reality into another reality or plane of existence. Plus through summoning you can manipulate and distort or bend the space-time continuum :/. Alot of digging into summoning,it has different areas it covers.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I summon TOAA and the Over Monitor to help me.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingant27

What is this?

MJJ in the same list as the Juggernaut, Thor and Superman lol.

@Saren: @Sc:

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By Delphic

I win, you know why. Cause I get disappointed with the writing and rip the comic in half, thus destroying their entire world. I am God to these fictional playthings :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Mjj is too powerful :/ , maybe i can summon all magic users both past and future into the present and while they are trying to handle mjj,i use elemental magic and cast a elemental ice spell on him that as long as heroes live,he shall never be set free.

>:) oh i know most likely before i can complete the spell,mad jim would wipe me from existence :'(

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eisenfauste

shiz, is weather witch back or do we have a simple fanboy here.....

imnotdannieguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I curbstomp I bench max 300

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: It's fangirl,wake up and stop thinking only men use the internet,only men are into comics,etc. Not all females are only into girly things you closed minded human.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: you have six minutes preparing time= you existing,with summoning you can summon pretty much whatever and whoever and no you don't really need to say words or do some crazy dance. I asked my brother and he said a person with summoning ( it's not a popular power by the way )can summon things beyond time and space in seconds,call forth a protector who is invincible and who can affect past and present and future,etc. Summoning makes me think of magic / reality kinda power since it appears things are only limited by your imagination as far as summoning goes but my brother did tell me summoning has risk because those you summon could turn on you and kill you.