• 134 results
BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueComet

Jack uses his fabled indestructible God Sword. Jack has all his enhanced abilities: Super-human Strength, Speed, Durability and jumping as well as his combat skills. Jack has access to his ancestral power if necessary.

Yoda wields his Light-saber for this fight.Yoda does have access to the Force and all of his Speed and combat feats. No BFR

Round 1: Morals on, Sparring match. Winner by submission or KO

Round 2: Morals off, Bloodlusted. Winner by Death

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

Jack using a lightsaber? Seriously? He's not even Force-sensitive, so he can't wield it properly.

Yoda stomps in both of these rounds unless Jack has a normal sword/or his own sword.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ShootingNova said:

Jack using a lightsaber? Seriously? He's not even Force-sensitive, so he can't wield it properly.

Yoda stomps in both these rounds unless Jack has a normal sword/or his own sword.

This.

Inb4 kids who don't know a thing about Yoda try to argue.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda wins

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

Yoda stomps in both these rounds unless Jack has a normal sword/or his own sword.

The only reason I gave him a Light-saber is because no one knows how Jacks God Sword would react to a Yoda's.

He has the same skills with the light-saber as he does with his God Sword though so you're just gonna have to ignore the fact that he's not force-sensitive and use your imagination.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet: That's just hypothetical. Yoda still has far more experience and so on.

The best thing to do would be to give him a normal sword that is enchanted to become unbreakable or something....... normal.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova: Yoda may be more experienced but don't underestimate Jack's skills. He some incredible feats that rival even Yoda in terms of speed and skill plus he's much stronger(physically) and adapts to situations much like a Jedi does.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet: Except Yoda has advanced precognition and clairvoyance and has slightly superior speed and skill, as well as telekinesis and a whole bunch of other Force powers.

Also, I noticed you stopped on the Hulk vs Yoda thread.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MasterJohn

Yoda.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova: His precognition would defininetly help but it's not as "advanced" as you're leading on. I've got to disagree with you in terms of speed and skill, Skill maybe but Jacks speed feats put him slightly above Yoda's. And he has fast enough reaction time to counter (nearly) any Force ability Yoda can throw at him. Jack is a weapons expert btw and he is extremely resourceful, he's even made a bow and arrows in the middle of a fight.

Yeah, while i was on there i got the idea for this thread so i decided I'd stayed on there long enough. My opinion hasn't changed but I'm done debating it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova: His precognition would defininetly help but it's not as "advanced" as you're leading on. I've got to disagree with you in terms of speed and skill, Skill maybe but Jacks speed feats put him slightly above Yoda's. And he has fast enough reaction time to counter (nearly) any Force ability Yoda can throw at him. Jack is a weapons expert btw and he is extremely resourceful, he's even made a bow and arrows in the middle of a fight.

Yeah, while i was on there i got the idea for this thread so i decided I'd stayed on there long enough. My opinion hasn't changed but I'm done debating it.

His precognition is advanced. Its long-term usage was blocked during the PT era because of Sidious, but without that Yoda has very advanced precognition.

Despite this, Jack is still losing. His speed feats are definitely not superior to Yoda's.

Sure.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

His precognition is advanced. Its long-term usage was blocked during the PT era because of Sidious, but without that Yoda has very advanced precognition.

Despite this, Jack is still losing. His speed feats are definitely not superior to Yoda's.

Sure.

His precognition doesn't help much in a fight(if at all). He has to rely solely on his reflexes. Which are stilll no joke iknow but Jack can handle it.

Jack is most definitely the faster of the two mainly due to Yodas old age. Jack has taken out entire armies in less time than it takes a glass of water to hit the ground. He also has far superior stamina, battling an army of regenerating soldiers for hours on end. Opposed to Yoda who got tired of fighting Palpatine after only about 20minutes or so. Better durability, Got his face slammed into a mountain so hard it created sparks and he even survived atmospheric reentry.

Yeah.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlueComet

Got to go, I'll be back tomorrow.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

Sure.

His precognition doesn't help much in a fight(if at all). He has to rely solely on his reflexes. Which are stilll no joke iknow but Jack can handle it.

Jack is most definitely the faster of the two mainly due to Yodas old age. Jack has taken out entire armies in less time than it takes a glass of water to his the ground. He also has far superior stamina, battling an army of regenerating soldiers for hours on end. Opposed to Yoda who got tired of fighting Palpatine after only about 20minutes or so. Better durability, Got his face slammed into a mountain so hard it created sparks and he even survived atmospheric reentry.

Yeah.

Yes, it will help. Precognition has been shown to be both instantaneous and spontaneous.

Yoda's age is irrelevant, a combination of Force Speed and Force Valor (which rids him of his old-age effects and enhances powers like Speed, Jump etc.) and so on. Yoda was never tired after fighting Palpatine, who would easily kill Jack. Palpatine moves faster than the eye of someone who dodges lightning and sees ships moving at sublight speeds in slow motion, and Yoda was able to contend with him.

Durability is the only thing Jack has going for him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

Yoda stomps in both of these rounds unless Jack has a normal sword/or his own sword.

Very good points.............................................................................................................

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By toby5678910

What speed feat does Yoda have that beats Jack defeating an entire army before a drop of water falls on the ground ? Jack speedblitz's...

Also just fighting someone with speed feats does not mean you have speed feats yourself, otherwise hulk would be on par with superman...

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

Sure.

Jack is most definitely the faster of the two mainly due to Yodas old age. Jack has taken out entire armies in less time than it takes a glass of water to his the ground. He also has far superior stamina, battling an army of regenerating soldiers for hours on end. Opposed to Yoda who got tired of fighting Palpatine after only about 20minutes or so. Better durability, Got his face slammed into a mountain so hard it created sparks and he even survived atmospheric reentry.

Yeah.

Yes, it will help. Precognition has been shown to be both instantaneous and spontaneous.

Yoda's age is irrelevant, a combination of Force Speed and Force Valor (which rids him of his old-age effects and enhances powers like Speed, Jump etc.) and so on. Yoda was never tired after fighting Palpatine, who would easily kill Jack. Palpatine moves faster than the eye of someone who dodges lightning and sees ships moving at sublight speeds in slow motion, and Yoda was able to contend with him.

Durability is the only thing Jack has going for him.

Alright it'll help but doesn't change the fact that Jack has faster reflexes and movement speed.

What proof do you have that Palpatine is that fast? Yoda did get tired so much that he ran away, even if Palpatine was that fast(which he wasn't) He was on a whole other level far above Yoda. Jack is so much faster it's not funny, Defeating armies in seconds. Yoda is much slower. Jack can lift boulders weighing several tons and can throw a 300lbs man over 100 yards. He Jumped across an entire canyon before on strength alone.

Durability, Strength, Speed and resourcefulness.

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ShootingNova said:

Very good points.............................................................................................................

You really should read the OP.

@toby5678910 said:

What speed feat does Yoda have that beats Jack defeating an entire army before a drop of water falls on the ground ?

He doesn't have one that beats that.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@BlueComet: Just because I agreed with someone means I need to read the op? Ok whatever.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlueComet

@TERMINATORXX: Yes you do because Jack doesn't have a light-saber in this fight, he has his God Sword.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

Alright it'll help but doesn't change the fact that Jack has faster reflexes and movement speed.

What proof do you have that Palpatine is that fast? Yoda did get tired so much that he ran away, even if Palpatine was that fast(which he wasn't) He was on a whole other level far above Yoda. Jack is so much faster it's not funny, Defeating armies in seconds. Yoda is much slower. Jack can lift boulders weighing several tons and can throw a 300lbs man over 100 yards. He Jumped across an entire canyon before on strength alone.

No, at all. Due to Precognition, Yoda has superior reflexes. Yoda maintains superior hitting speed and agility, movement speed is not as important in this fight.

If you want the proof that Sidious can do that:

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.
The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?
Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

Here is Anakin doing what I said before:

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"
"My thought exactly."
They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.
But these particular pilots were far from merely human.
The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

Yoda never ran away due to fatigue. He left because he lost.

Yoda can dispose of armies in seconds also. Windu has disposed armies, in fact.

Having superior strength is not relevant because Yoda's telekinetic strength is sufficient to lift X-Wing's effortlessly and life/move pillars and boulders effortlessly, and support the Last Call (Ventress' ship).

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

No, at all. Due to Precognition, Yoda has superior reflexes. Yoda maintains superior hitting speed and agility, movement speed is not as important in this fight.

Still slower in terms of reflexes and movement speed. Yodas precognition helps slightly but doesn't change the fact that ha's slower. Movement speed is extremely important in this fight so i don't know what your talking about.

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.
Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

This only proves that Palpatine is faster than the Human eye NOT faster than lightning like you said. Yoda isn't that fast and even if he were Jacks reflexes would be enough to counter it, he may not have force-sense but he uses ALL of his senses at once giving him incredible reaction time. Jack moves way faster than the Human eye too. Yoda would have just as much trouble keeping up with Jack as he did with Palpatine.

Yoda did run away because he was hurt and he couldn't fight anymore. That's the same as being out of stamina. Jack fought a regenerating army for several hours, he fell off cliffs and dogpiled on but he kept fighting. STAMINA.

Jack defeated armies(2) in less than one second, he did it in the time it takes a drop of water to hit the ground. Yoda can't beat that even if he did defeat an army in seconds which I doubt.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

Still slower in terms of reflexes and movement speed. Yodas precognition helps slightly but doesn't change the fact that ha's slower. Movement speed is extremely important in this fight so i don't know what your talking about.

No, not at all. It helps a lot. Hitting speed is more important than movement speed, and Yoda has superior hitting speed.

This only proves that Palpatine is faster than the Human eye NOT faster than lightning like you said. Yoda isn't that fast and even if he were Jacks reflexes would be enough to counter it, he may not have force-sense but he uses ALL of his senses at once giving him incredible reaction time. Jack moves way faster than the Human eye too. Yoda would have just as much trouble keeping up with Jack as he did with Palpatine.

Yoda did run away because he was hurt and he couldn't fight anymore. That's the same as being out of stamina. Jack fought a regenerating army for several hours, he fell off cliffs and dogpiled on but he kept fighting. STAMINA.

Jack defeated armies(2) in less than one second, he did it in the time it takes a drop of water to hit the ground. Yoda can't beat that even if he did defeat an army in seconds which I doubt.

Really? Palpatine stomps Jack.

Read my above post, Anakin was "far beyond human" and has seen ships moving at sub-light speed in slow-motion and with sub-light reaction (and having dodged lightning before) he was still unable to see Sidious.

No, Yoda ran away because he lost. He still had stamina.

Okay? What good is defeating legions of beings who hardly fight back? Its like saying this:

And yes, he can.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ShootingNova: Holy Windu is a boss!

And Yoda wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShootingNova

@XImpossibruX: Some of that is inconsistent, to tell you.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ShootingNova said:

@XImpossibruX: Some of that is inconsistent, to tell you.

Huh? What part?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ShootingNova

@XImpossibruX: The telekinesis. Windu has failed in applications of telekinesis on lesser scales.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

No, not at all. It helps a lot. Hitting speed is more important than movement speed, and Yoda has superior hitting speed.

Read my above post, Anakin was "far beyond human" and has seen ships moving at sub-light speed in slow-motion and with sub-light reaction (and having dodged lightning before) he was still unable to see Sidious.

Okay? What good is defeating legions of beings who hardly fight back? Its like saying this:

And yes, he can.

Jack has FAR superior movement and hitting speed. using his precognition he may have better reflexes but Yoda is still sower.

Jack is far beyond normal human limits too. And I don't see why Anakin really matters here. It isn't Anakin vs Jack, and Yoda is not as fast as Palpatine not close even with his precognition he's still much slower.

Yoda ran away because he was out of stamina, he couldn't fight anymore or else he would have. If he did still have stamina than he would have kept fighting but no, he was too tired.

If your talking about the regenerating army than your wrong. They did fight back and hard Jack was nearly killed but he still kept fighting. STAMINA.

The other armies fought back too, one of them was an army of trained assassins and archers and they were still defeated in LESS than a second. Yoda isn't that fast.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

And yes, he can.

Jack has FAR superior movement and hitting speed. using his precognition he may have better reflexes but Yoda is still sower.

Jack is far beyond normal human limits too. And I don't see why Anakin really matters here. It isn't Anakin vs Jack, and Yoda is not as fast as Palpatine not close even with his precognition he's still much slower.

Yoda ran away because he was out of stamina, he couldn't fight anymore or else he would have. If he did still have stamina than he would have kept fighting but no, he was too tired.

If your talking about the regenerating army than your wrong. They did fight back and hard Jack was nearly killed but he still kept fighting. STAMINA.

The other armies fought back too, one of them was an army of trained assassins and archers and they were still defeated in LESS than a second. Yoda isn't that fast.

What?

He's isn't "MUCH" slower. He is slower, but still able to contend with Sidious.

Show me the evidence. This was never stated. Yoda simply lost his weapon and clones were arriving.

I want to see those armies all have precognition and clairvoyance on par with Yoda. So Yoda can still contend with Samurai, and one hit equals win.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

And yes, he can.

What?

Show me the evidence. This was never stated. Yoda simply lost his weapon and clones were arriving.

I want to see those armies all have precognition and clairvoyance on par with Yoda. So Yoda can still contend with Samurai, and one hit equals win.

He is "much" slower. The only reason he was able to contend with Sidious was because of his Precognition.

"Lost his weapon" "clones arriving" That's no excuse, Like he can't just use the force to get his weapon back. And if Yoda really defeats enemies as fast as Jack does then he would have no trouble taking out some Troopers.

No the armies Jack fought did not have precognition but they were FAR more skilled then any army Yoda has ever faced. Droids and Storm Troopers don't have half the skill as Demongo's undead regenerating army. Imagine hardened warriors with thousands of years of experiance being defeated several times over by one man, Jack. Yoda doesn't have the speed or the stamina to kill jack. "one hit equals win"? Jack will land a dozen hits before Yoda even gets the chance.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

And yes, he can.

What?

He is "much" slower. The only reason he was able to contend with Sidious was because of his Precognition.

"Lost his weapon" "clones arriving" That's no excuse, Like he can't just use the force to get his weapon back. And if Yoda really defeats enemies as fast as Jack does then he would have no trouble taking out some Troopers.

No the armies Jack fought did not have precognition but they were FAR more skilled then any army Yoda has ever faced. Droids and Storm Troopers don't have half the skill as Demongo's undead regenerating army. Imagine hardened warriors with thousands of years of experiance being defeated several times over by one man, Jack. Yoda doesn't have the speed or the stamina to kill jack. "one hit equals win"? Jack will land a dozen hits before Yoda even gets the chance.

And so I see no reason why he won't be able to contend with Jack.

Yes, it is. Like Sidious would just sit there staring at Yoda retrieving his weapon. Yoda is going to defeat some trooper and then get killed by Palpatine?

Yoda never fought Storm Trooper. Clones are genetically enhanced with lots of advances.

Jack isn't a landing a single blow. With advanced precognition and clairvoyance, Yoda can avoid Jack (with superior agility). While a single attack from Yoda ends Jack.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

Here is Anakin doing what I said before:

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"
"My thought exactly."
They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.
But these particular pilots were far from merely human.
The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

Yoda never ran away due to fatigue. He left because he lost.

Yoda can dispose of armies in seconds also. Windu has disposed armies, in fact.

Having superior strength is not relevant because Yoda's telekinetic strength is sufficient to lift X-Wing's effortlessly and life/move pillars and boulders effortlessly, and support the Last Call (Ventress' ship).

QFT.

If all else fails Yoda wins via force abilities.

@toby5678910 said:

What speed feat does Yoda have that beats Jack defeating an entire army before a drop of water falls on the ground ? Jack speedblitz's...

Also just fighting someone with speed feats does not mean you have speed feats yourself, otherwise hulk would be on par with superman...

It wasn't an entire army, it was a group of bounty hunters. It was still an impressive feats, but with Yoda's skill, agility and force precog I don't see Jack landing a good hit. Yoda wins after a good swordfight or simply by crushing him with the force.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KMART4455

Yoda

Curbstomp verging on Spite

Jack has no midichlorans and is not attuned to the Force. And therefore cannot battle him on those terms. This makes the advantage too great for Yoda

Yoda stomps

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlueComet

@girugamesh: Jack survived atmospheric reentry. Yodas force abilities aren't strong enough to crush someone with that kind of durability.

Jack has faster movement and striking speed then Yoda. Yoda may have better reflexes via. precognition but his body isn't fast enough to react to Jack's attacks.

1. Jack defeated a bar full of 50 or so bounty hunters in less time then it took a glass of water to hit the ground and was still fast enough to catch the glass.

2. He defeated a group of trained archers over a long distance in less time then it took a drop of water to hit the ground.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Yoda.

Huh, what?

Yeah, Yoda.

...No... tss... look... just Yoda, okay.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

And yes, he can.

What?

And so I see no reason why he won't be able to contend with Jack.

Yes, it is. Like Sidious would just sit there staring at Yoda retrieving his weapon. Yoda is going to defeat some trooper and then get killed by Palpatine?

Yoda never fought Storm Trooper. Clones are genetically enhanced with lots of advances.

Jack isn't a landing a single blow. With advanced precognition and clairvoyance, Yoda can avoid Jack (with superior agility). While a single attack from Yoda ends Jack.

Because Jack is faster than Yoda and even though Yoda does have precognition It's no substitute for speed. And his fight with Palpatine proves that.

Actually it isn't. Yoda doesnt have to walk up to Sidious to get his weapon back, he can do it via force with ease. I know his force powers are strong enough to do it too so that's no excuse. Unless he was out of stamina in which case it makes sense.

But they are still not nearly as skilled as Demongos army, not even close.

Nope he's too slow bro.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DTFB

my votes on Jack

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

Because Jack is faster than Yoda and even though Yoda does have precognition It's no substitute for speed. And his fight with Palpatine proves that.

Actually it isn't. Yoda doesnt have to walk up to Sidious to get his weapon back, he can do it via force with ease. I know his force powers are strong enough to do it too so that's no excuse. Unless he was out of stamina in which case it makes sense.

But they are still not nearly as skilled as Demongos army, not even close.

Nope he's too slow bro.

Of course its no substitution. The thing is, it was sufficient for him to contend with someone like Palpatine, who is at least as fast as Jack, so there's no reason why Yoda can't contend with Jack.

Sure, Sidious is just going to wait for Yoda to TK his saber back without using lightning or propelling himself or using TK first. Perhaps he was nearing fatigue, but not absolute fatigue.

I never said they were.

And with precognition and clairvoyance he can still contend.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

@KMART4455 said:

Yoda

Jack has no midichlorans and is not attuned to the Force. And therefore cannot battle him on those terms. This makes the advantage too great for Yoda

Yoda stomps

You clearly did not read the edit, right? Jack isn't using a lightsaber anymore. This is nowhere near spite. Jack can actually win.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Tk is a pretty useful thing, i don't know how Jack can counter it, i don't believe he's physcically strong enough to. I don't if someone can out run the force.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@Soul_Rebel said:

Tk is a pretty useful thing, i don't know how Jack can counter it, i don't believe he's physcically strong enough to. I don't if someone can out run the force.

What are your referring to by "outrun" the Force? Jack's running speed is already compatible enough. TK is his problem.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pooty

@Soul_Rebel said:

this and yoda deflects multiple laser blast like they were nothing. the force makes this very uneven

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@ShootingNova: I just saw someone say that Jack would be fast enough to avoid his force abilities. I'm not 100%, but i believe TK is part of the force.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

@pooty: Not exactly. Jack has superior physicality but Yoda's weapon, TK and so on probably help him win the duel.

Yoda has beaten Depa Billaba, Plo Koon and Saesee Tinn unarmed, despite the latter three having their blades, so that's a good showing.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShootingNova

@Soul_Rebel said:

@ShootingNova: I just saw someone say that Jack would be fast enough to avoid his force abilities. I'm not 100%, but i believe TK is part of the force.

Yes, it is. It depends. Yoda's precognition and clairvoyance would make it hard for Jack to totally avoid them.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KMART4455

@ShootingNova said:

@KMART4455 said:

Yoda

Yoda stomps

You clearly did not read the edit, right? Jack isn't using a lightsaber anymore. This is nowhere near spite. Jack can actually win.

What are you talking about? Who said anything about a lightsaber?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShootingNova

@KMART4455 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KMART4455 said:

Yoda

Yoda stomps

What are you talking about? Who said anything about a lightsaber?

You said that he is not attuned to the Force, no Midi-Chlorians and cannot battle on these terms, which is irrelevant now as of the edit. I could only assume you were talking about prior to the edit.

Yoda is not stomping.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Yoda

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rangersoul6

I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, but Jack has some crazy feats.

I gotta give this to Jack.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ShootingNova

@rangersoul6 said:

I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, but Jack has some crazy feats.

I gotta give this to Jack.

How far are you into SW? Just asking out of curiosity.

I'm not saying Jack can't win or something, its just that I'm using EU feats here. Movie Yoda would obviously lose like crap.

Jack can win, though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShootingNova

Yoda wins 65%-80%, IMHO.