Yhwach vs Kaguya

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#851  Edited By Scythenger

Yhwach can just absorb her or her powers effectively making kaguya mortal then he can do to her what he did to renji. Kaguya doesn't have the means of regaining her powers like ichbei.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: Ask yourself this, can he absorb the TYPE of abilities of Kaguya? Shinigamis is one thing because their abilities look not that much connected to their bodies/souls as much a sword is not connected to the body of a person. But chakra users is something that is inherited in their DNA. Can Mr Y absorb, let's say, the abilities of Mutants (Marvel) or Metahumans (DC)?

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#853  Edited By Clorox92

@vermillion0831 said:

@clorox92: your biased bleach wanking isn't irrelevant at all. It shows how utterly ridiculous you are. The only thing I'm losing here is patience with debating you, especially after that "ignorant" comment, which is pretty interesting coming from you to say the least. That's why I didn't say much to you beyond what I did.

And seriously, I've explained how flawed the almighty is, you just don't want to accept it for obvious reasons. It doesn't matter to me tbh. You've got nothing left to say here. At least Juza is entertaining with his trolling; you're more of an eyesore at this point. Good day!

And The Almighty's weakness only exists in Bleachverse which is the arrow. Nice try. As I said before, the only way to defeat Yhwach is to stop The Almighty. Ichigo killed Yhwach at first attack but it failed to stop The Almighty. KS also has limit on The Almighty. Yhwach just come back even stronger. I've already asked you so many times how can Kaguya counter The Almighty but you gave nothing so far. You don't even give any specific way on how Kaguya can kill Yhwach. Infinite Tsukuyomi is useless when she doesn't even has the chance to use it. Now what? I'm waiting for your answer.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Don't get angry with me, but i don't think that they can kill each other.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Don't get angry with me, but i don't think that they can kill each other.

?? I don't get it.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Kaguya doesn't have the conditions to stop the power of Mr Y and Mr Y doesn't have the conditions required to seal kaguya (let's face it, she can not be killed). Also, I don't think that Y can absorb the powers of Kaguya. Read post 852 to know what I mean with this.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: as far as i know yhwach didn't say his power absorption was limited to only quincys. He absorbed ichigo's hollow powers which is supposed to be a poison and weakness to him and his kind. And he tanked that hollow cero gt and then proceeded to crush it with his bare hand. He also tanked and blocked ichigo's swing in his new hollow form. So i would say in my personal opinion that he can unless there's proof that says it's limited to his kind only.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: I never say his kind of powers. i ment powers that are related with the DNA of the user.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859  Edited By Scythenger

@shadowmaster91: in my personal opinion he can. Unless there's something that says his power absorption is only limited to his kind. If there's nothing that says that then that should serve as more than enough proof.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: I never say his kind of powers. i ment powers that are related with the DNA of the user.

He absorbed Soul King power right?

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: actually, he killed the soul king and absorbed whatever was left.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: kirge absorbed ayon and was going to absorb chad and orihime. Yhwach has stronger and better absorbing powers than kirge. And the dna of a hollow should be different than a quincys and a humans and yhwach absorbed ichigo's hollow powers without any negative set backs or side effects.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Yhwach has replaced the Soul King, I'm not susprise that he able to absorb Ichigo's hollow power. Remember that the Soul King maintain the balance between Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Human World which mean he doesn't has any problem to control shinigami, human and quincy

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: Hollows, Shinigams and quincys are the same thing: humans. Their powers doesn't come from mutations on their DNA, but on how they obtained the ability to manipulate the energy in bleach. Hollows and Shinigami obtained theirs when dying and in the case of Shinigami by awakening it and training. Quincy powers come from Mr Y.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865  Edited By GXrevolution

Yhwach stomps. Kaguya got wrecked by Harem No Jutsu proceeded by a fist to the face. Yhawch alters her future and then decapitates

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: the antithesis does one thing. That has nothing to do with Yhwach's failure to see the arrow coming.

With the almighty, Yhwach only broke swords and people's arms, and there was not a good explanation as to how that worked. Breaking kaguya's arm won't kill her, so I see nothing Yhwach can do at all. This is a stalemate for him at best and in all honesty he most likely loses bad.

This so much. That's like saying....you know what there isn't even an equivalent example out there as the gap in sheer power set is so grandiose....disgusting Bleach fanboying alongside over the top wank smh.

Even if Uryu reverse his shot into(basically telefrag) Yhwank which is the best case scenario(least bulls**t still bulls**t way) why would Yhwank not see this coming? Or make a future where the arrow auto misses him for some reason or breaks mid flight into a thousand pieces? This is literally worse than if Goku activated ssj god ssj x10 kaioken, and that made it so Hit couldn't time leap or fight or do anything anymore? I mean unless the flipping antithesis was really all this time the "a" the auto win it doesn't make a bit of sense.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach stomps. Kaguya got wrecked by Harem No Jutsu proceeded by a fist to the face. Yhawch alters her future and then decapitates

says the person that doesn't even read Naruto.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean I know Kubo was rushed, but this is still unforgivable....at the very least should've avoiding making his EOS primary villain so godd*mn powerful(compared to the rest of Bleach) or made Ichigo(he's basically everything so why not) or Aizen(which was doable given what we know about him) more powerful. These plot devices or deus ex machina's only make his series and Yhwach look weak/stupid in the end. But feats are feats in the end so the almighty is actually the "all wanky" sadly.

Edit: Terrible writing is terrible. Even with more time probably still would've been terrible considering what Yhwach had become.

Kaguya as well as any other Naruto toptier stomps by feats.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869  Edited By GXrevolution

@jadenlol said:
@gxrevolution said:

Dude, it stunned her and Naruto follow-up and clocked her in the face, which sent her flying like baseball. She has nothing on Yhwach precog/time manipulation hax. Kaguya tries to attack, yhwach has already seen it and counters. There is not much she can as Yhwach has seen every possible future and select one at his convenience.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870  Edited By jadenlol

@gxrevolution: Nope she wasn't flying Naruto never hurt her even his multi island level bijuu bomb failed to leave a dent she also tanked the moon being crushed on her chest also he failed to see IShda killing him or ishda shooting that arrow so no he can't kaguya is planet level possibly more no way watch is matching that

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution said:
@jadenlol said:
@gxrevolution said:

Dude, it stunned her and Naruto follow-up and clocked her in the face, which sent her flying like baseball. She has nothing on Yhwach precog/time manipulation hax. Kaguya tries to attack, yhwach has already seen it and counters. There is not much she can as Yhwach has seen every possible future.

Dude couldn't counter mental assaults and a simple arrow with silver arrowhead by feats GTFO!

Meanwhile she got rushed by a guy(who could dodge light fang confirmed lightspeed beam whilst being grabbed/held into place by a extra dimensional being mid air before he knew how to fly by a guy with similar stats as well as precog just like him) after she was surprised by jutsu that displays tons of the opposite sex shirtless remember she's still female even if alien.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing Yhwach has the feats of countering is featless Ichigo after soul palace training, and a worn out Renji as well as Orhime, and Aizen who wanted to trick him/receive the attack in the first place canonically.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873  Edited By GXrevolution

@jadenlol said:

@gxrevolution: Nope she wasn't flying Naruto never hurt hereven his multi island level bijuu bomb failed to leave a dent she also tanked the moon being crushed on her chest also he failed to see IShda killing him or ishda shooting that arrowso no he can't kaguya is planet level possibly more no way watch is matching that

1.)Erm, yes she did and she was clearly hurt.

No Caption Provided

2.) Proceeds to reference an occasion that was clearly PIS.

@vintage_spiderman said:

Dude couldn't counter mental assaults and a simple arrow with silver arrowhead by feats

Meanwhile she got rushed by a guy(who could dodge light fang confirmed lightspeed beam whilst being grabbed/held into place by a extra dimensional being mid air before he knew how to fly by a guy with similar stats as well as precog just like him) after she was surprised by jutsu that displays tons of the opposite sex shirtless remember she's still female even if alien.

That was PIS and you know it

That makes it even worse and doesn't really hep her standing. She is supposed to be the ninja goddess and got wrecked by what is probably the most stupid technique ever conceived. You think Ywach gives **** about the opposite sex? Not much she can do against a guy that can see and change her future. That is how the Almighty works

She has precog? That's cute. Yhwach can reality warp the timeline and and transform whatever future she sees.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: uh dood anime is non canon in the manga he did no visible damage.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Also what makes you think ywatch has better striking feats than Naruto Naruto has large hill level striking feats only person that should surpass that is kenpachi.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

@gxrevolution: uh dood anime is non canon in the manga he did no visible damage.

When was this stated? Besides, the exact same thing happens in the manga. He hits her and she goes flying

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#877  Edited By jadenlol

@gxrevolution: No he didn't and anime is non cannon its filler everyone knows that edit sorry he did but he did no visible damage and naruto still has better striking feats.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach's best feat is getting killed by SS-Arc Base Ichigo.

Not sure how he's comparable to Kaguya....

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution said:
@jadenlol said:

@gxrevolution: Nope she wasn't flying Naruto never hurt hereven his multi island level bijuu bomb failed to leave a dent she also tanked the moon being crushed on her chest also he failed to see IShda killing him or ishda shooting that arrowso no he can't kaguya is planet level possibly more no way watch is matching that

1.)Erm, yes she did and she was clearly hurt.

No Caption Provided

2.) Proceeds to reference an occasion that was clearly PIS.

@vintage_spiderman said:

Dude couldn't counter mental assaults and a simple arrow with silver arrowhead by feats

That was PIS and you know it

That makes it even worse and doesn't really hep her standing. She is supposed to be the ninja goddess and got wrecked by what is probably the most stupid technique ever conceived. You think Ywach gives **** about the opposite sex? Not much she can do against a guy that can see and change her future. That is how the Almighty works

She has precog? That's cute. Yhwach can reality warp the timeline and and transform whatever future she sees.

PIS or just a bad showing Bleach fans don't want to accept out of very few impressive showings, and hightier over the top non backed up by feats statements Bleach constantly uses. Like how Toshiro's ice could "make any target lose all functionality" or something along those lines which was actually more hax going by statements than the words I have in quotes above if I remember correctly yet Gerard broke out one panel later even though he shouldn't have been able to move at all. You see stuff like this makes it incredibly hard for us critical thinkers to be able to take these Bleach statements seriously....I have more examples if you want. Hyperbole with a side of nlf at it's finest!

Second off she isn't a ninja at all(non of the true ootsutsuki who are of a non diluted bloodline are far as we've seen) she's a alien princess who took the title of deity/goddess after consuming the chakra fruit. Yhwach wouldn't care about the harem jutsu much this is true, but I never argued he would care so irrelevant point is irrelevant. I know what Yhwank can do, but he can't stop a arrowhead or create a future where Aizen can't use ks on him as he should've/did foreseen/foresee before he stepped through the portal if he was so godly. Really either way you look at it he has limits if he didn't see it(Aizen's shikai ability) why not, and if he did why couldn't he changed ks effects to be moot like Ichigo's featless(Kubo really is a troll lmao) bankai(I almost felt bad for you all). To make matters worse it was confirmed Aizen used it after the initial meeting of the Yhwach and him back before the quincy's really did anything worth noting....so effectively not the same spell, but an entirely new ks usage was used to solidify how either bad of a writer Kubo truly is for doing this or how worthless of a power set "the almighty" is take your pick?

I think she has sage type precognition(hard to tell due to byakugan power set) she should, but I'm not entirely sure also I was referring to Madara earlier sorry if i didn't spell it out quite literally for you.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vermillion0831 said:

@clorox92: the antithesis does one thing. That has nothing to do with Yhwach's failure to see the arrow coming.

With the almighty, Yhwach only broke swords and people's arms, and there was not a good explanation as to how that worked. Breaking kaguya's arm won't kill her, so I see nothing Yhwach can do at all. This is a stalemate for him at best and in all honesty he most likely loses bad.

This so much. That's like saying....you know what there isn't even an equivalent example out there as the gap in sheer power set is so grandiose....disgusting Bleach fanboying alongside over the top wank smh.

Even if Uryu reverse his shot into(basically telefrag) Yhwank which is the best case scenario(least bulls**t still bulls**t way) why would Yhwank not see this coming? Or make a future where the arrow auto misses him for some reason or breaks mid flight into a thousand pieces? This is literally worse than if Goku activated ssj god ssj x10 kaioken, and that made it so Hit couldn't time leap or fight or do anything anymore? I mean unless the flipping antithesis was really all this time the "a" the auto win it doesn't make a bit of sense.

Yet thanks to his Antithesis. It has showed in the manga that The Almighty didn't work on Uryuu. I don't know why you keep refusing the fact.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

@gxrevolution: Also what makes you think ywatch has better striking feats than Naruto Naruto has large hill level striking feats only person that should surpass that is kenpachi.

Actually might be higher considering on what you consider large hill lvl.

Don't encourage the illogical powerscaling off of Kenny to be a talking point here I've seen it used before online....Kenny is literally without a doubt physically the strongest Bleach cast member honestly the teeth and neck muscle strength feat almost seems slightly toonforced to an extent....no wonder Gremmy's reality warped body even exploded trying to mimic Kenny's body.

@xiokenji said:

Yhwach's best feat is getting killed by SS-Arc Base Ichigo.

Not sure how he's comparable to Kaguya....

Exactly.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: Hollows, Shinigams and quincys are the same thing: humans. Their powers doesn't come from mutations on their DNA, but on how they obtained the ability to manipulate the energy in bleach. Hollows and Shinigami obtained theirs when dying and in the case of Shinigami by awakening it and training. Quincy powers come from Mr Y.

No. Especially for quincy and hollow. Hollow's power is poisonous to quincy which confirmed they are totally different.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@vermillion0831 said:

Yet thanks to his Antithesis. It has showed in the manga that The Almighty didn't work on Uryuu. I don't know why you keep refusing the fact.

I'm not refusing to accept that. In fact I believe it, but why given what we know about the power set it counters some things, but not the entirety of the explained "almighty" power set if you follow me.....basically how does reversing between two possible targets trump seeing and changing all possible futures to whatever he see's fit? And if you are referring to Jugram nice try I read the manga weekly....he didn't know how to properly use the powers he had at night.

Either Yhwach has limits(which means he overstated his previous statement powers) or bad writing buffed up antithesis with plot amp thus made it an entirely different power set which is it?

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@vermillion0831 said:

I'm not refusing to accept that. In fact I believe it, but why given what we know about the power set it counters some things, but not the entirety of the explained "almighty" power set if you follow me.....basically how does reversing between two possible targets trump seeing and changing all possible futures to whatever he see's fit? And if you are referring to Jugram nice try I read the manga weekly....he didn't know how to properly use the powers he had at night.

Either Yhwach has limits(which means he overstated his previous statement powers) or bad writing buffed up antithesis with plot amp thus made it an entirely different power set which is it?

It's funny right The Almighty didn't work properly against Uryuu but Haschwalth can see Yhwach's death. Then, once again thanks to Antithesis. Anyway you do realize that it was just Uryuu's assumption that Hascwalth couldn't fully utilize The Almighty before he revealed that The Antithesis was the perfect counter against The Almighty. The chapter itself confirmed that Uryuu didn't know that his ability can counter The Almighty which makes his ealier assumption totally wrong. It wasn't Haschwalth who couldn't use The Almighty properly but Antithesis is the main reason why The Almighty couldn't work on Uryuu

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@clorox92 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@vermillion0831 said:

It's funny right The Almighty didn't work properly against Uryuu but Haschwalth can see Yhwach's death. Then, once again thanks to Antithesis. Anyway you do realize that it was just Uryuu's assumption that Hascwalth couldn't fully utilize The Almighty before he revealed that The Antithesis was the perfect counter against The Almighty. The chapter itself confirmed that Uryuu didn't know that his ability can counter The Almighty which makes his ealier assumption totally wrong. It wasn't Haschwalth who couldn't use The Almighty properly but Antithesis is the main reason why The Almighty couldn't work on Uryuu

Posting this twice isn't furthering your case. I already said antithesis to almighty isn't a full counter to the ability unless Yhwach lied about what he is capable of which I believe he did anyway, but that's besides the point. Even then though what about Yhwach's stats they primarily speed should be leagues above Uryu's own speed after absorbing soul king, Ichigo's power, I think Aizen, and sternritter....not to mention he'd see the surprise plot arrow coming in the first place then destroyed the arrow anyway like he foresaw Ichigo getting his sword restored. Man it's bulls**t how can you defend this stance antithesis can't full counter almighty....this is once again either a bad showing on Yhwach's part or bad writing on Kubo's part.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@clorox92 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@vermillion0831 said:

Posting this twice isn't furthering your case. I already said antithesis to almighty isn't a full counter to the ability unless Yhwach lied about what he is capable of which I believe he did anyway, but that's besides the point. Even then though what about Yhwach's stats they primarily speed should be leagues above Uryu's own speed after absorbing soul king, Ichigo's power, I think Aizen, and sternritter....not to mention he'd see the surprise plot arrow coming in the first place then destroyed the arrow anyway like he foresaw Ichigo getting his sword restored. Man it's bulls**t how can you defend this stance antithesis can't full counter almighty....this is once again either a bad showing on Yhwach's part or bad writing on Kubo's part.

I don't want to blame Kubo but f*ck WSJ to make him rushing. Even me myself wanna see the full extend of Antithesis. But all I can say is that Yhwach couldn't see the arrow and destroy it is because of Uryuu's Antithesis. That's why Ryuken said that Uryuu should be the one who shoot the arrow because we know The Almighty couldn't work on Uryuu.

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zensum said:

@dunmer: He said 'this world' in the previous scan. He was initially going to destroy the human world first but he went down to the soul society to meet aizen.

Oh, I see. But let wait for more clarification, he may be a legit planet buster.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: My point is that neither of them have powers born from mutations.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: My point is that neither of them have powers born from mutations.

Hold up, this thread has nothing to do with mutation right?

Joker_mare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in order to beat kaguya she needs to be sealed, the only way, which leave wywach weak

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bach

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vermillion0831: Manipulating the future to change events happening now is literally causality manipulation. Which is far above anything Kaguya has

Literally Future reality warping. He even revived himself after he died by changing it to a different future. While he was dead. again causality manipulation.

And Kaguya gets absorbed easy as shit. Take your pick of Sankt Altar or SoulKing's version of absorption.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: What I mean is that Kaguya powers are from a different kind of source compared to the beings of Bleach. She at first was born with them (Byakugan), and then (with the 10 tails) she fused completely with it. It is not easily taken compared to the powers of the others.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genkidama:

And what has Yhwach actually accomplished with his "causality manipulation"? Nothing that would actually kill Kaguya. Meanwhile, it was never explained whether Yhwach went into the future to affect things, chose the best possible future among all futures, or freely changed the future by will. All of those things involve different mechanics and approaches, and no one is 100% certain which one he's doing.

He could have activated the ability before his "death" as he was not completely vaporized by Ichigo's attack right away, leaving him time to use his ability to revive himself. The thing everyone wants to forget is this guy is not invincible. He had the almighty 1000 years ago when he fought Yama and he lost.

Sankt Altar is trash that does nothing. I've been over this point with a number of other people and it's getting old tbh. At best, Yhwach can force a stalemate or die horribly. Take your pick.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#895  Edited By XioKenji

@genkidama said:

@vermillion0831: Manipulating the future to change events happening now is literally causality manipulation. Which is far above anything Kaguya has

Literally Future reality warping. He even revived himself after he died by changing it to a different future. While he was dead. again causality manipulation.

And Kaguya gets absorbed easy as shit. Take your pick of Sankt Altar or SoulKing's version of absorption.

Except his causality manipulation showings are super shit(Breaking Ichigo's bankai , placing traps)

He couldn't change his death by the hands of Ichigo , or see aizen using KS or Uryuu's arrow(while Jug could see him earlier)

Both lowtier trash absorption feats lol , one worked on a featless character and the 2nd didn't work on Ichibie iirc.

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vermillion0831: I don't think you understand what the manipulation Causality actually is. it's changing cause and effect. the definition of ignoring dura. Reality warping. but oh no reality warping is NLF xxxdddddddddd ~Generic CVT. Cancer.

A popular mainstream example of this is Gae bolg, no-ones calls that out and Yhwach does the same kind of thing here.

I don't think you wanna go down the road of kicking abilities to the side because they got negated or did nothing. the expanding truth seeking ball did nothing so it's worthless aswell I guess. Not that Sankt Altar did nothing, it actually did Zap his power.

Yhwach literally dropped dead then revived himself via the almighty. If he had time to activate before death that wouldn't happen.

Yhwach was going to literally absorb the world with his power. thats more then enough for Kaguya who can be injured from a punch from sakura. lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genkidama:

No one called it an NLF; I said it was unexplained. A case could be made for any of the methods I described in my earlier post. You don't know what he's doing.

He doesn't do anything like Gae Bolg. I'm familiar with Fate and Lancer. I can say with certainty that that's not what Yhwach is doing. Lancer doesn't get crap b/c his power was explained properly. There's no mystery or guessing involved. People can either deal with his skills or they can't.

TSB in general has feats. The dimension busting one was reasonably hyped to be able to bust a planet at least, but I conservatively label Kaguya Moon+. Sankt altar is a failure, b/c guy could t control the power he stole. I.e. Trash.

Actually, he started fading away, but it wasn't instant. Then he came back and attacked Aizen. Could have happened the way I described. And I notice you aren't addressing how this guy was beaten by Yama 1000 years ago either.

Nice lowball, referring to PIS and all. I bet I can top that: Yhwach got owned by a featless ichigo lol.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genkidama:

I wouldn't bother with him. His lack of comprehension skills is in the gutter. I've destroyed him for a few pages.

Notice how they don't speak on Kaguya

They hate that Yhwach has a Hax power set, so the only thing to do is totally forget kaguya and speak only how Yhwach is trash this trash that lol. That let's you know they're mad because they really know Yhwach stomps.

They can't even form a debate for the character they think wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omni_troll: lol, came back eh? I'm lonely since I thought we were going to continue our private dance. Or have you finally realized you have nothing left to say? Seems about right. It's high time you left if you can't debate with anything other than Sankt Altar lol. It's been real, guy.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#900  Edited By jadenlol

@omni_troll: as usual Omani troll pretending as if everyone's wrong and he's in the right at this point anyone who disagrees with you is bad it's not how a debate works well you would know if you know how to debate no offense dood but if your this hostile your gonna get banned again all you do spout insults at everybody get a life.