No Caption Provided

Rules

Round 1:

• Anime feats only
  • FMA: Brotherhood feats only for Bradley
  • All combatants bloodlusted
  • No possession for Yato
  • Perfect teamwork for both teams
  • Random encounter. No prep/knowledge for either side.
  • Start 50ft apart
  • Standard gear for everybody. (Yato has the Sekki, but not blessed vessel form)
  • Battle takes place in Konoah, after Pain had destroyed it.
  • Win by death.

Round 2:

• Composite versions
  • Full knowledge for both sides
  • The Sekki is blessed vessel form
  • All other stipulations remain the same.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Zetsu-San

lol Both Yato and Rabo can solo, they are easily mid-tiers. They could probably even take on some of the weaker/cartoon versions of Wonder Woman and Thor

Also, I'll give a pass for Bradley because Ultimate Eye, but can Afro even see Yato and Rabo?

I just switched off my Yato avatar a few days ago, and now I kind of feel like going back. -_-

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zetsumoto: Forgot to mention in the OP - Yato is restricted to season 1 feats.

They are all roughly in the same speed tier, all highly skilled swordsman. Yato having a higher damage output but Bradley has the hax of the ultimate eye.

They aren't invisible, just blend in very easily. In an open, uninhabited space like destroyed Konoah, whilst they're in a combat situation, Afro should have no problem seeing them.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zetsu-San

@kingcrimson: Dude, they were causing shock-waves when they faught each other. The wind off of their blades were cleaving into the surrounding terrain. Even with all that power in their attacks, Rabo straight up tanked a direct blade strike to his shoulder. The gods are an entire tier above these street levelers.

Yato was dodging and cutting bullets out of the air. Not normal bullets either, bullets shot from magical revolvers that were hitting the ground with more force than a heavy machine gun. Heavy Machine Guns hit with that much force, because the bullets are big. These were revolver bullets; which means they had to be moving FAST.

They aren't invisible, just blend in very easily. In an open, uninhabited space like destroyed Konoah, whilst they're in a combat situation, Afro should have no problem seeing them.

They would still blend into the background just as easily. It's more than just blending in, when people forget their existence right after having a conversation with them.

Both Yato and Rabo could mind wipe them.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: my bad man, must of been longer than I'd thought since I'd seen it.

I'll rewatch and create another battle.

Consider this thread scrapped.

With that said, I'm assuming you're talking about the fight with Bishamon - how do you figure they were hitting with more force than a heavy machine gun? They just looked like they were explosive to me.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: It looks like it was the impact that was causing all that damage to the ground. Maybe it was explosions, but either way; the gods are equal to or faster than Bradley and Afro, and they are certainly a lot stronger.

yatohollowclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yatohollowclub

either yato or rabo can solo the verses of the other two, yato has no way of being put down by either the homunculi or afro samurai and he can even eat their philosopher stones

No Caption Provided