Justice League

1. Superman

2. Batman

3. WonderWoman

4. Flash

5. Cyborg

6. Aqua man

7. Green Lantern

Battle takes place in a deserted New York. Everyone is in full gear batman does not have the Batmobile and no one has access to kryptonite. Deadpool doesn't have immortality from Thanos. Jean grey is not the Phoenix. The beach is 100 yards away.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This should be on the battle forums, also JLA stomps hard.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

X-Men easily... Iceman freezes all the blood GG

with quick silver keeping flash occupied while he freezes him as well..

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Storm sucks the air out of their lungs. X-Men stomp.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

X-men stomp.

harlequinreala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can they suck the air out of their lungs/freeze their blood before Flash and Superman get to them?

sackbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

For all those X-Men fans.... justice league stomps, while eating cookies and cream Ice cream

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koujimoreno: No, no they can't. The X-Men get blitz and one-shotted as soon as the fight starts.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Helicoprion
sackbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sprior93: have you seen superman vs the elite? Nah man they can take his air away... not freeze him if flash

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp said:

quick silver keeping flash occupied

Loading Video...

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: Not at ALL Flash is WAY too much for quicksilver!! its not even funny @sprior93:flash is self sustaining he can run in the vacuum of space. Superman doesnt need to breathe either.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChomP

they do have blood though/ ice man freezes the blood GG,

no-on in JL can touch him at full potential..

please leave your fanboyisms )(not an actual word) at home

@theawesomeflashsandiego32 said:

@chomp: Not at ALL Flash is WAY too much for quicksilver!! its not even funny @sprior93:flash is self sustaining he can run in the vacuum of space. Superman doesnt need to breathe either.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: I'm a fanboy for saying something that is true? Okay. But doesn't iceman have to think to use his powers and flash is faster than he can thinks sooo, but I will say they can not put him down. I'm not sure how they will do it. Everyone else is a no factor really so it will be Justice League vs Iceman. My guess is Justice League.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern can all solo.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no soloing for neither side that is just fanboyism for either. JLA thanks to Wonder Woman flash and superman far outclassing these particular x- men don't have enough speed nor strength to cope with these power houses. Storms power will do nothing to anynif these Ice man isnt stopping Superman's heat vision strength etc. Jean might tp a bit but its just not enough for lantern. Colossus isn't enough for the strength factor

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just asking to leave it at home..

anymahwho (not an actual word). evern IF they flash could get to him what can he actually do to Iceman at full potential (include feats not just phase his brain out. flash has never done this iirc)

iceman IS Omnipresence .. he is effectively a GOD. he is every where in the world as the same time.. hew can attack as Vapor, Ice and water. can teleport

he gets stabbed through the chest in his ice form and laughs, can create clones. freezes every molecule in LEGION. covers the WORLD in snow (Planetary) freeze Manhattan instantly..

there are many more .. once again NO ONE in GL can touch him or even go close to beating him..

@chomp: I'm a fanboy for saying something that is true? Okay. But doesn't iceman have to think to use his powers and flash is faster than he can thinks sooo, but I will say they can not put him down. I'm not sure how they will do it. Everyone else is a no factor really so it will be Justice League vs Iceman. My guess is Justice League.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody solos that's silly. But These particular x-men don't have enough speed nor strength to cope with these power houses. Wonder Woman Superman can take anything these x-men have to offer. Plus they can ko anyone here fairly easily colossus isn't enough by a mile.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you figure ?

how do they prevent their blood from freezing?

how do they hit vapor. or someone who can attack as vapor?

battle location is '100 yards from the beach' = Endless water molecules to manipulate.

can grow to any size he wants, (even crushing wolverine with his toe)

ice clone work independently, and he it EVERYWHERE at once

Strength and durability was able to compete with THOR and other X-Men at the same time for god sake, even to the point of freezing thor..

his ice can impale Thor, someone with super man durability..

he can BFR via teleportation including other and himself

has planetary feats

please feel free to counter..

Nobody solos that's silly. But These particular x-men don't have enough speed nor strength to cope with these power houses. Wonder Woman Superman can take anything these x-men have to offer. Plus they can ko anyone here fairly easily colossus isn't enough by a mile.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: I'm pretty sure given the writer that whole arch was full of pis. Thor can take the casket of winter that whole Icicle thing is a onetime shot. I don't give much credit to that. But for argument sake flash will be a problem for Bobby. I don't doubt bobby will be problematic but between flash and lantern constructs he's fighting pretty much alone here the others won't last long

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mysticmedivh

Wrong forum, but Superman solos. Rest of the JLA makes this a mismatch.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ice-man is the mvp for his team but I don't see him beating Flash, Superman or Green lantern

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mutants get disgustingly curbstomp to oblivion

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern can all solo.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no soloing for neither side that is just fanboyism for either. JLA thanks to Wonder Woman flash and superman far outclassing these particular x- men don't have enough speed nor strength to cope with these power houses. Storms power will do nothing to anynif these Ice man isnt stopping Superman's heat vision strength etc. Jean might tp a bit but its just not enough for lantern. Colossus isn't enough for the strength factor

First off since you made this comment directly after I said who could solo, I am assuming you're calling me out. Lets look at the teams shall we? I'll only be taking into account the four I said can solo; Superman, Flash, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman.

Cyclops. He has optic blasts. Yay. Superman and GL have blasts that outweigh his on top of high end durability and other powers as well. Scott's a glass cannon here.

Jean doesn't have access to phoenix so her best shot is telepathy. GL's rings help with that, Flash's speed force too. Superman and Wonder Woman can use sheer will to fight it off (and Diana's Lasso of truth probably will also come into play.) Without the Phoenix Force, Jean isn't accomplishing much against these guys.

Wolverine is a non factor. He gets one shotted or BFR'ed.

Nightcrawler is a distraction for all of a few seconds. Then he's getting KO'ed.

Storm may be trouble for a second. However, like Cyclops she is a glass cannon and her offense isn't something the team can't avoid or simply ignore.

Beast is doing nothing to Superman, Diana, Flash or GL. He is in over his head.

Colossus is weaker then Superman, slower then Superman, less durable then Superman. No energy projection. Etc. The other JL'ers also won't have too much problem with an upper mid tier brick.

Ice Man. I'm not too familiar with his "godlike powerset" though I'll say this. I'm sure it's blown out of proportion on CV and I'm damn sure that GL, Flash and Superman are versatile enough to deal with it. Diana too, probably using the ever handy Lasso.

Quicksilver. Ah what shame. Diana, Clark, GL and Flash are all faster or fast enough to keep up. He's not going to last long when auto fire from the GL ring zeros in on anything moving above a certain speed or when Flash, Wonder Woman or Superman makes him seem like he is running in slow motion.

Deadpool's good for a quip before being pummeled. He's useless as a combatant.

Flash is too fast, Superman too durable, GL too powerful, and Diana too skilled to go down. The X-men are out of their league here (Not sorry about the pun.) and I stand by the statement they can solo.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

First off since you made this comment directly after I said who could solo, I am assuming you're calling me out. Lets look at the teams shall we? I'll only be taking into account the four I said can solo; Superman, Flash, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman.

Cyclops. He has optic blasts. Yay. Superman and GL have blasts that outweigh his on top of high end durability and other powers as well. Scott's a glass cannon here.

Jean doesn't have access to phoenix so her best shot is telepathy. GL's rings help with that, Flash's speed force too. Superman and Wonder Woman can use sheer will to fight it off (and Diana's Lasso of truth probably will also come into play.) Without the Phoenix Force, Jean isn't accomplishing much against these guys.

Nightcrawler is a distraction for all of a few seconds. Then he's getting KO'ed.

Storm may be trouble for a second. However, like Cyclops she is a glass cannon and her offense isn't something the team can't avoid or simply ignore.

Colossus is weaker then Superman, slower then Superman, less durable then Superman. No energy projection. Etc. The other JL'ers also won't have too much problem with an upper mid tier brick.

Ice Man. I'm not too familiar with his "godlike powerset" though I'll say this. I'm sure it's blown out of proportion on CV and I'm damn sure that GL, Flash and Superman are versatile enough to deal with it. Diana too, probably using the ever handy Lasso.

Quicksilver. Ah what shame. Diana, Clark, GL and Flash are all faster or fast enough to keep up. He's not going to last long when auto fire from the GL ring zeros in on anything moving above a certain speed or when Flash, Wonder Woman or Superman makes him seem like he is running in slow motion.

Flash is too fast, Superman too durable, GL too powerful, and Diana too skilled to go down. The X-men are out of their league here (Not sorry about the pun.) and I stand by the statement they can solo.

Yea this seems pretty legit ^^^^

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By destinyman75

@risingbean: lol no not referring to you exactly but OK still don't see solo. I do see high majority for JLA though these x-men just don't cut it. Diana and Clark could almost solo though

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Well lets start with Clark or Diana who you think can almost solo (though that is odd because a Flash who doesn't forget he has speed and GL are more powerful then those two) What stops them? Who can drop them? Outside of them somehow falling to telepathy, I'm at a loss for them being put down. Most of the team can't really even hurt them.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By destinyman75

@risingbean: debating even though believe in the same outcome irony lol. Diana (warrior mentality) and Clark are stronger mentally and will take tp better. Ice man may give wally more trouble then the other two

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: If Bobby is half as powerful as presented on the vine, I see him being trouble as far being dealt with, but I don't see what he can do offensively. I doubt he could do anything to the GL through their force aura and Superman and is resilient to attacks such as dehydration.

As far as being stronger mentally, eh? The GL's have some of the most powerful willpower in the universe. John Stewart outwilled his ring's ability to function at one point, for example.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: well yeh bobby is good but I also see him as being over hyped as well. I don't doubt a lantern such as hal Jordan could deal with the issue of bobby and yes lanterns do have strong wills indeed

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean said:
@destinyman75 said:

Yea this seems pretty legit ^^^^

so let me get this right.. you don't know much about a character BUT you are' DAMN SURE' that other characters can defeat them.. Makes NO sense whatsoever.

it is like saying i'm not familiar with Mike Tyson but i'm DAMN SURE a 12 yr old could beat him, because i saw him beat up 13 yr old one time..

you certainly seem SURE that his powerset is blown out of proportion on CV with out knowledge of the character. this in itself make your entire and any future arguments invalid. You make assumptions which make your comments invalid..

You talk about BFR when multiple members og the X-Men team can BFR as well..

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: How exactly am I being addressed in these rants?? Which is for me? I do know bobby quite well. Since 1982 so hopefully that's not what you meant?? Don't think you were talking about me so .ill stop writing then

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RisingBean

@chomp: Yup. I'm not familiar with "God Bobby" of recent times outside of his CV appearances. But seeing as how the JL has more powers between them they know what to do with, I'm leaning to them. Bobby is the one "murky" spot on the whole team for me. With that said, based on the majority of his showings, I don't doubt the JL can deal with him.

If you have proof to the contrary in form of scans and provided context, I'd love to expand my knowledge base. I'm not interested in outliers, but rather consistent feats.

Edit: Also who is BFRing Flash, GL, Diana or Superman? Storm? Because a tornado isn't going to slow down these guys for any real length of time. Nightcrawler? Ok. Superman is a few miles away. By the time Kurt has ported back, guess who flew? Maybe Piotr can do a fastball special? Again, what's to stop the JL from just flying back?

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ChomP

sorry not you was for @risingbean

@destinyman75 said:

@chomp: How exactly am I being addressed in these rants?? Which is for me? I do know bobby quite well. Since 1982 so hopefully that's not what you meant?? Don't think you were talking about me so .ill stop writing then

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ChomP

NightCrawler can teleport any PART of the body has done so on several occasions ( DeadPool and sabre tooth for example). How is Superman, WW, GL etc going to survive without a HEAD?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@chomp: Yup. I'm not familiar with "God Bobby" of recent times outside of his CV appearances. But seeing as how the JL has more powers between them they know what to do with, I'm leaning to them. Bobby is the one "murky" spot on the whole team for me. With that said, based on the majority of his showings, I don't doubt the JL can deal with him.

If you have proof to the contrary in form of scans and provided context, I'd love to expand my knowledge base. I'm not interested in outliers, but rather consistent feats.

Edit: Also who is BFRing Flash, GL, Diana or Superman? Storm? Because a tornado isn't going to slow down these guys for any real length of time. Nightcrawler? Ok. Superman is a few miles away. By the time Kurt has ported back, guess who flew? Maybe Piotr can do a fastball special? Again, what's to stop the JL from just flying back?

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to the JLA I mean comon they got the biggest powerhouses. I always thought DC vs marvel can get weird Cus DC is at a kinda ridiculous stage. Which isn't a good thing I mean I love the xmen check out the profile name. This whole God iceman thing is weird did a writer really write him to be so unstoppable and if so why? Kinda dumb. So I'm not buying it.

JLA

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: You realize that is Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler in at least two scans, correct? In another it seems he removed a guys helmet and in another it's an alternate continuity or something, because last I heard Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew wasn't dead.

Because Op didn't mention bloodlust or morals off, this fight assumes the heroes fight to the best of their ability while using their moral compass. In short, Kurt isn't even going to try tele-dismemberment.

Secondly, the strain from Tele-dismemberment can kill. Rogue at one point absorbed the powers of Colossus and Nightcrawler. She removed Nimrod's arm and the strain nearly killed her, with her own durability and Colossus' to boot.

Kurt would kill himself trying that tactic.

No Caption Provided

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ChomP

@risingbean said:

@chomp: You realize that is Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler in at least two scans, correct? Correct your point being? AOA is cannon.. In another it seems he removed a guys helmet and in another it's an alternate continuity or something, because last I heard Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew wasn't dead.

Because Op didn't mention bloodlust or morals off, this fight assumes the heroes fight to the best of their ability while using their moral compass. In short, Kurt isn't even going to try tele-dismemberment. Kurt wasn't 'bloodlusted' so this is IN CHARACTER.. knowing the threat it is well withi n his character..

Secondly, the strain from Tele-dismemberment can kill. Rogue at one point absorbed the powers of Colossus and Nightcrawler. She removed Nimrod's arm and the strain nearly killed her, with her own durability and Colossus' to boot.

Kurt would kill himself trying that tactic.UMMMM he HAS done this WITHOUT dying soooooooo.

No Caption Provided

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: You know what else is in character? Supes speedblitzing or Flash dragging the X-Men into the Speedforce.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Stalemate.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League wrecks, this is a mismatch.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By G-Dude

This isn't a mismatch, only if the teams use their powers to their full potential and the best of their ability shown on a consistent basis with morals on. Iceman, Jean Grey, and Night Crawler will all be threats maybe even Cyclops if he has good team work with Jean. I still see the league taking this 8/10 times unless Iceman kicks ass like he did that one time. He could possibly carry the team.

Avatar image for ultimateaglorian
ultimateaglorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, cyborg and aquaman's neck and bodies are torn apart by jean with telekinesis

Iceman freezes and removes lantern ring then blows him up

(oh all this happens when superman and diana are locked in the micro universe by silver surfer) who is by the way faster than flash

Jean and iceman then combine to temporarily decrees flash's speed and destroy him

Silver sufer drain energy from super man and diana flows

Ending in a quick 10 min battle while deadpool laughs his a$$ off

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mutants get disgustingly curbstomp to oblivion

Should've made it Phoenix Jean Grey, Colossus with the cytorac gem, and removed speed blitzing...then MAYBE it'd be debatable

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimateaglorian: Read the OP. SS is not an X-Man and isn't a part of this fight. And most of how they can win is OOC.

If we're going OOC, Supes flings all of them into the sun the first second he gets.

Lothar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The JL stomp while eating cheeseburgers lol.