Xiaolin Showdown Tourney R1: Freeze Tag (SupremeGen vs Flash1812) VOTING OPEN!!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Original Thread for more details is here!

Teams

Red

@supremegeneration

• Cap
  • Daredevil
  • Percy Jackson
  • Deathstroke

Suitcase Iron Man suit.

Blue

@flash1812

• Ninjak
  • Luthor Strode
  • Ultimate Hawkeye (No Nuke arrow)
  • Ultimate Captain America

Shen Gon Wu-A DNI(Call Of Duty:Black Ops 3)

Rules

Like I said, you will be picking a four member team of street levelers to use in this tournament. This does not mean you will be using all four in every battle though. I may choose any number of members to participate in each round, they will be randomized every time.

Along with your four characters, you will be choosing one starter "Shen Gong Wu" for your team. This can be any magical weapon or item from any universe, but your team will only get basic knowledge or what they already know about it. This Shen Gong Wu is wagered when you do battle, and if you lose your Shen Gong Wu is forfeited to the enemy to use in the next round.

In every battle, the objective will be different. It could be anything from simple battle to the death to a race or a game of tag. They will be based off of the Shen Gong Wu that is being fought for and should have a cool little theme each time.

Recap-

• Pick four characters that fit the rules below.
  • Pick a fictional weapon for your team to share.
  • Compete in missions, win, profit.

Character Selection Rules

Remember, this is a mid-street level tournament. If any of your characters could beat Spider-Man they're too powerful.

If your character exceeds the limits in these categories, they're too powerful.

• Strength: 10 tons.
  • Speed: Mach 2 travel and combat.
  • Durability: A tank shell should be able to kill them.
  • Regeneration: Decapitation or incineration has to be able to permanently put them down.
  • Damage Output: Nothing more than an RPG per attack.
  • The team is all in character and will work together like they would in an actual fight.
  • They are allowed to keep their standard gear, but only what they regularly use and bring with them. It can't break the rules.
  • They can be from any universe.

Shen Gong Wu Selection Rules

• Can be from any universe as long as they fit.
  • The team will get basic knowledge on how to use the weapon if they don't already.
  • Can not grant banned powers.
  • Can not amp a user past the limits.
  • Can not create blasts more than RPG level.

Banned and Restricted Powers

These are for both your Shen Gong Wu and characters.

• Summons and Clones are restricted to two at a time.
  • Telekinesis can't directly be used on foes or their weapons and can't exceed 5 tons. This includes elemental manipulation too.
  • Telepathy is mind reading only.
  • Intangibility is limited to 10 seconds at a time.
  • Illusions have to be able to be countered by super senses.
  • Pre-Cog is limited to Spider-Sense
  • No time or reality warping,
  • No tele-hax or shrink-hax.
  • No internal attacks.
  • No power mimicry, absorption, or nullification.
  • Loopholes are dumb, use them to sneak in a character that's over or hax power/weapon and you'll be disqualified.

Nerfing is allowed, but only to take away entire powers.

The Shen Gong Wu-Dragon Medallion

No Caption Provided

The Dragon Medallion is a mystical amulet that grants the wearer mastery over ice (For this tournament, let's say around at Sub-Zero's level.). It is the Shen Gong Wu to be collected.

Everyone except your second character will be participating, so it's 3v3.

The game will be Freeze Tag! The first team to get the Medallion and freeze the enemy three while having their own team unfrozen wins. This is your arena-

Red team starts near the entrance of the building, blue starts where the path begins. The Medallion starts in exactly the middle.
Red team starts near the entrance of the building, blue starts where the path begins. The Medallion starts in exactly the middle.

Rules

• Killing the enemy is allowed, but only freezing is required to win.
  • If the Dragon Medallion is captured after someone on your team is frozen, it can be used to unfreeze them.

If anything is unclear, ask and I'll clarify.

Gong Yi Tan Pai!

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: So Percy's water is before BoL right? Darnit, right before he could hurricane on the ice.

Riptide will affect enemy team, yes?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: So Percy's water is before BoL right? Darnit, right before he could hurricane on the ice.

Riptide will affect enemy team, yes?

Yep to both.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: here

INTRO

No Caption Provided

Ninjak-Colin King is a ninja working for MI6 with mad skills and gear

Ultimate Hawkeye-This version of the Hawk is much more faster and ruthless and has better gear

Ultimate Cap'Murica-Cap's superior and the much more skilled version who is also more ruthful and has better gear

Shen Gon Wu-Composite DNI (Call Of Duty Black Ops 3)-Ninjak

No Caption Provided

A DNI is a cyber upgrade which gives me a couple of OP abilities.

Strategy

Ninjak-Steal and WIN

Ninjak's armor has built in Mini-Photo-Reflectors, which can adapt to nearly any environment, providing near-invisibility using this Ninjak will turn invisble and sneak into the temple.He will than use Overload,which gives me a short burst of speed which I get from DNI.As Ninjak reaches the temple he will use Gravity Spike to clear out your team from the temple giving enough time for Ninjak to get the medallion.

Ninjak's Smart Gloves and Smart Boots allow him to stick to and run up surfaces.

Ultimate Hawkeye-Marksman #1

Hawkeye immediately goes guns blazing distratcting your team and letting Ninjak steal the medalion.He shoot down at Cap and Deasthstroke,teasing and taunting them into battle.

Clint has 2 unique powers, Super Sight and Twitch Factor.

1-3) Explains his sight, as well shows his ability to see Nick Fury through One Way Glass.

4) Nick uses Binoculars, Hawkeye does not need them.

5) Everyone else is blinded by the Nuke blast, HE is able to stare into it and see the outcome

This should be easy since an ambush is possible

Ultimate Captain America-Misdirection/Distraction??!!!??

Cap will provide the Ultimate(see what I did there)distraction here using his grenades to set off nice while also using his guns.Deathstroke vs Him would be a great fight until Ult Hawkeye is done with Mr.Cap to help kill DS.His speed and durability our on another level all together

1) Cap dodges computer targeting AK-47 with no Shield.

100+ toner Abomination crashes on Cap Legs and flings him through a building, no noticeable damage.

Summary/Order of events

1. Ult Cap throws a grenade at your team while Ninjak goes invisble.
  2. Ninjak goes into Overload and using his gloves gets into the temple unoticed,while Ult.hawkeye is firing guns at Cap
  3. Ninjak uses Gravity Spikes in the temple and than captures the medallion.
  4. I win

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell Is that alright for Deathstroke's gear?

Intros

Perseus Jackson

Percy Jackson was 12 when he discovered he was the son of Poseidon, god of the sea. He embarked on a quest to prevent the Third World War (Olympian style) and has since grown to be the most powerful demigod of the century.

"Percy is the most powerful demigod I've ever met. No offense to you guys, but it's true." -- House of Hades

-- Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades. Nico has been to Camp Half-Blood, the Greek demigod residence, and Camp Jupiter, the Roman demigod residence. He's met Jason, son of Jupiter - Hazel, daughter of Pluto - Bianca, daughter of Hades - and Thalia, daughter of Zeus. He's spent a lot of time in the Underworld as well. He's basically met all the most powerful demigods of this time, and considers Percy the most powerful demigod.

Until that morning, [Hazel's] brother Nico had been the most powerful demigod she knew... But she knew Nico was more dangerous than Reyna, or Octavian, or maybe even Jason.

Then she'd met Percy.

At first, when she saw him stumbling up the highway with the old lady in his arms, Hazel thought he might be a god in disguise. Even though he was beat up, dirty, and stooped with exhaustion, he'd had an aura of power. -- Son of Neptune

-- Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto. Percy stumbled upon the Roman camp, and Hazel confused Percy for a god due to his aura of power.

Gear

Riptide -- Epic monsterslaying sword.

Captain America

In World War II patriotic solider Steve Rogers recipient of the "Super Soldier Serum" became the living symbol of freedom, Captain America. Left for dead while frozen in ice, the star-spangled hero with an indestructible shield awoke years later to continue his never-ending battle for liberty.

Gear

Cap's shield -- Awesome unbreakable symbol of the country

Deathstroke

Deathstroke is the world's greatest assassin/mercenary and an enemy of the Teen Titans. Originally a soldier in the U.S. Army, he was part of an experimental super-soldier project where he gained enhanced strength, agility and intelligence. His vendetta against the Titans began when he swore revenge for the death of his oldest son Grant; his other two children would go on to become Titans members as Jericho and Ravager. Traditionally his actions have been limited by a strong personal code of honor, although his motives became more villainous following the death of his wife Adeline Kane.

Gear

• Promethium Sword
  • Promethium Staff
  • Promethium Armor
  • Twin Pistols
  • Sniper Rifle
Loading Video...

The Mark V armor is a portable suitcase that can be attached to Stark (or anyone) in about 19 seconds (I did the math on the video). It proves great durability upgrades and repulsors, along with enhanced stats.

Strategy

Part 1: Percy's Home Turf + Shen Gong Wu

This battle happens in a solid state of matter of Percy's home turf- water. The Shen Gong Wu will go to Percy, while Cap and Deathstroke cover him. They can definitely cover him for 19 puny seconds as he dons the armor, giving him a massive stats upgrade + more weapons. I'd honestly pay to see an Iron Man armor driven by Percy Jackson as it picks up his sword. Due to Percy's limited knowledge, his skills and swords will be his biggest asset. There are a few possible strategies that could happen with the armor, the main one being that Percy uses the repulsors to melt the ice. Due to the nature of this battle (the ice and the fact that I can't use Percy's feats of water after Battle of the Labyrinth), the melted ice will allow for full capabilities of Percy's hydrokinesis. He then uses this to jet himself towards the building, flooding it entirely and retrieving the medallion. A few examples:

"Then I jumped over the side.

I sliced into the water and willed the currents to bend around me, making a jet stream that shot me forward" -- Sea of Monsters

Percy jumps into the ocean and jets towards an island.

"The sea serpent came after me. I quickly turned the waterspout to face him, then summoned all my power and willed the water to even greater heights." -- The Demigod Files

Percy, riding a waterspout, can make it go higher and faster.

Part 2: Deathstroke and Cap's Protection/Distraction

While Percy dons the armor (awesomely), your first action would be to have Hawkeye fire. What's to say he actually manages to land a shot?

1. Cap shooting shield to deflect bullets on another person, after they were fired.
  2. Cap blocking bullets after they were fired.
  3. Deathstroke dodging multiple angled gunfire.
  4. Deathstroke, after being hit in the leg, dodging gunfire.

These are people who can dodge multiple bullets after they were fired, it's highly unlikely that vastly slower projectiles (arrows) will hit them. Your strategy consists of Hawkeye doing cover fire, as Ult Cap uses his grenades and then engages. Alright then, let's get heated.

The opening ceremony consists of Percy donning the armor. Followed by Hawkeye's arrows, which Cap and Deathstroke keep Percy clear of, your Ult. Cap fires his grenades. Already showed Cap doing this, but here's Deathstroke hitting Starfire mid-flight.Your grenades won't even be midway to their targets before they explode.

For reference, Starfire is casually faster than a jet.
For reference, Starfire is casually faster than a jet.

As per your strategy, Ult Cap engages first. Not sure how your strategy works really, but Deathstroke and 616-Cap make quick work of the wannabe. One of them is already his near equal, while the other might as well be. Hawkeye gets murdered.

Part 3: Securing the Win

Ninjak might be stealthy all he wants, but by your own admission it's only nigh-invisibility. Percy melting the ice is the first step, did you read it all? He's going to be flooding the entire building. Ninjak has nothing to do there, as Iron Percy propels himself toward the medallion, he gets ganged on by Captain America, Deathstroke, and Iron Percy.

To recap:

• Percy dons the armor as Deathstroke and Captain America protect him.
  • Your grenades are thrown, and Cap/Deathstroke bring them down.
  • Ult Cap and Hawkeye are tagged.
  • Percy floods the building thus force tagging Ninjak.

In a nutshell: DS and CA make short work of tagging the Ultimates, while Percy AoE's the entire building.

@flash1812

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: My computer is having some problems but I will try to get a post up ASAP

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: Made this alt for SupremeGeneration. Had trouble logging in with social account (or something like that, didn't work).

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isoupreme: Sorry for such a long wait

COUNTERS

This battle happens in a solid state of matter of Percy's home turf- water. The Shen Gong Wu will go to Percy, while Cap and Deathstroke cover him. They can definitely cover him for 19 puny seconds as he dons the armor, giving him a massive stats upgrade + more weapons. I'd honestly pay to see an Iron Man armor driven by Percy Jackson as it picks up his sword. Due to Percy's limited knowledge, his skills and swords will be his biggest asset. There are a few possible strategies that could happen with the armor, the main one being that Percy uses the repulsors to melt the ice. Due to the nature of this battle (the ice and the fact that I can't use Percy's feats of water after Battle of the Labyrinth), the melted ice will allow for full capabilities of Percy's hydrokinesis. He then uses this to jet himself towards the building, flooding it entirely and retrieving the medallion.

Cap,DS and Percy will unfortunately be unfortunately stunned/taken down by Ult Cap's grenade.The massive stat upgrade doesn't mean much here since I am not attacking you directly.Did you think what happens when you melt the ice? Cap and DS fall in the ice effectively removing two members of your team.Percy still has to deal with Ult Cap and Clint before jetting himself

While Percy dons the armor (awesomely), your first action would be to have Hawkeye fire. What's to say he actually manages to land a shot?

Here's where yourr wrong Ult.Cap throws his grenade first disrupting both Cap and DS.

These are people who can dodge multiple bullets after they were fired, it's highly unlikely that vastly slower projectiles (arrows) will hit them. Your strategy consists of Hawkeye doing cover fire, as Ult Cap uses his grenades and then engages. Alright then, let's get heated.

Your team will be disrupted but say they aren't,Ultimate Hawkeye has been able to tag people who dodge bullets

1. Shoots Spideys webs down
  2. Shoots sabretooth another bullet timer

The opening ceremony consists of Percy donning the armor. Followed by Hawkeye's arrows, which Cap and Deathstroke keep Percy clear of, your Ult. Cap fires his grenades. Already showed Cap doing this, but here's Deathstroke hitting Starfire mid-flight.Your grenades won't even be midway to their targets before they explode.

It Goes like,Cap throws his grenade,Hawkeye shoots down Cap and DS,Ninjak retrieves amulet.That Starfire scan is pure PIS,come on man you can do better than that.Cap and DS aren't shooting anything down especially with Hawkeye gunning them after the grenade is thrown.

As per your strategy, Ult Cap engages first. Not sure how your strategy works really, but Deathstroke and 616-Cap make quick work of the wannabe. One of them is already his near equal, while the other might as well be. Hawkeye gets murdered.

DS and Normal Cap get gunned by Hawkeye.Cap kills them after that.

Ninjak might be stealthy all he wants, but by your own admission it's only nigh-invisibility. Percy melting the ice is the first step, did you read it all? He's going to be flooding the entire building. Ninjak has nothing to do there, as Iron Percy propels himself toward the medallion, he gets ganged on by Captain America, Deathstroke, and Iron Percy.

Even if it's nigh-invisbility,Ninjak easily sneaks in and gets the amulet,because of your team being so occupied by the Ultimates.The wave never happens because of the Ultimates.

Summary

1. Cap throws his grenade,followed immediately by bullets in Cap and DS chests
  2. Percy gets double teamed.
  3. Ninjak steals and freezes Percy

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Have to say, your debating skills have gotten a lot better.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Flash1812
iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812 Sorry for wait. Here you go:

Countering Counters

Cap,DS and Percy will unfortunately be unfortunately stunned/taken down by Ult Cap's grenade.The massive stat upgrade doesn't mean much here since I am not attacking you directly.Did you think what happens when you melt the ice? Cap and DS fall in the ice effectively removing two members of your team.Percy still has to deal with Ult Cap and Clint before jetting himself

1. Cap and DS have the full capacity to intercept the grenade before it lands.
  2. Massive stat upgrade does mean much, especially when your team throws a lousy grenade that can easily be blocked.
  3. Now that's lowballing. Who says Percy aims for the floor? Look at the map. Percy isn't dumb, he can aim to the side.

Here's where your wrong Ult.Cap throws his grenade first disrupting both Cap and DS.

Again, both Cap and DS have reacted to thrown ordinance much faster than a grenade (bullets). They easily take out the grenade while it's in midflight.

Your team will be disrupted but say they aren't,Ultimate Hawkeye has been able to tag people who dodge bullets

1. Shoots Spideys webs down
  2. Shoots sabretooth another bullet timer

You're right, my team sure isn't disrupted. For one, that's Spidey's webs, not Spider-Man himself. Have any concrete speed feats for webs? For 2nd, that Sabretooth scan wouldn't apply here. Based on what I'm seeing, Sabretooth isn't expecting a sneak attack. If he had been watching, he would have more than likely avoided it. This is nothing concrete to suggest that Hawkeye could tag my team, which I have already shown to be able to dodge and block bullets.

It Goes like,Cap throws his grenade,Hawkeye shoots down Cap and DS,Ninjak retrieves amulet.That Starfire scan is pure PIS,come on man you can do better than that.Cap and DS aren't shooting anything down especially with Hawkeye gunning them after the grenade is thrown.

Cap throws a grenade that misses, while Hawkeye fails utterly at tagging Cap and DS. I've proven this. The Starfire scan is in no way PIS that I can see. A super soldier like Deathstroke would undoubtedly be able to tag someone like Starfire. Based on Starfire's angle in the scan, I'll say she was taking off. Since she can keep up with jets, I'll use them as point of reference. A jet's takeoff speed is about 150-180mph at the lowest. A 747's average speed is 550mph while in the air. I doubt Deathstroke could tag a 747 in the air (if it were the size of Starfire), but a 150mph tag seems legit. The longest sniper confirmed kill shot was 1.51 miles, and Deathstroke can't be too far off from that.

DS and Normal Cap get gunned by Hawkeye.Cap kills them after that.

If they get gunned by Hawkeye, presumably, how would Cap kill them if they're dead? You're seriously overestimating your team. Hawkeye's slower-than-bullet arrows have nothing to do here. U-Cap's stun grenade has nothing to do here. This battle is compromised of pure skill, and DS/616-Cap have HE outmatched (I believe) while one holds off U-Cap, he later gets double-teamed.

Even if it's nigh-invisbility,Ninjak easily sneaks in and gets the amulet,because of your team being so occupied by the Ultimates.The wave never happens because of the Ultimates.

Again, too much speculation. The arrows and grenade will never reach my team. I've proved this in my opener. Unless you can show me U-Cap's grenade and U-Hawkeye's arrows going faster than bullets, then your entire plan is going down.

Summary

1. Cap throws his grenade,followed immediately by bullets in Cap and DS chests
  2. Percy gets double teamed.
  3. Ninjak steals and freezes Percy

Since you're gonna be this insistent, I'll have to prove everything happening to you.

The grenade and bullets won't be doing anything to Cap or DS, who are more than capable of blocking/deflecting/dodging your bullets and protecting Percy. There's also a flaw in your summary: if Percy gets double teamed, then why the heck is Ninjak freezing him?

Strategy (made anew)

Your insistence is a bit awe-inspiring. Grenades and bullets aren't going to do anything to these guys. I've shown you DS w/ a damaged leg dodging bullets. What more do you need?

Here are multiple instances of both DS and Cap reacting to gunfire, both from a distance and point-blank. Heck, for show, see that last scan. Can reacts to Quicksilver. I also threw in DS deflecting a bullet w/ his sword.

Had enough? U-Cap and U-Hawkeye are a good distance away, and the medallion is actually not in the building. If the medallion were in the building, my team would win. As you can see in the OP the medallion starts out in the dead center, out in the open. This makes it even more difficult, for you. Your bullets and arrows won't be doing anything and Percy'll be flooding the entire map accordingly. To recap a brand new strategy:

• Percy dons the armor while Cap/DS protect him
  • Percy shoots some ice with help from Deathstroke's laser staff to make water
  • Cap and DS hang back for a few seconds as Percy sends a wave over the map, bringing the medallion with him. This wave would also tag U-Cap/Ninjak/U-Hawkeye.
  • The leftovers (more than likely none) get triple-teamed by extremely able fighters.

Conclusion

Your grenade/arrow/bullet assumptions lose this battle, and now we have to readjust strategies due to lack of location knowledge (medallion not in building). Due to the nature of the map, Percy has a home-field advantage that will be well-played against you and your team. Cap and DS can pick up any stragglers.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

Counters III

1. Cap and DS have the full capacity to intercept the grenade before it lands.

Cap is too slow and DS has never done that,don't make assumptions friend.Cap gets tagged by bullets

1. Massive stat upgrade does mean much, especially when your team throws a lousy grenade that can easily be blocked.

Blocked by who?Percy gets scared of Grenades and Cap and DS are too Slow.The Upgrade won't mean anytthing when your team is down for the count.

1. Now that's lowballing. Who says Percy aims for the floor? Look at the map. Percy isn't dumb, he can aim to the side.

I never said Percy aims for the floor.

Again, both Cap and DS have reacted to thrown ordinance much faster than a grenade (bullets). They easily take out the grenade while it's in midflight.

Neither have ever done that

You're right, my team sure isn't disrupted. For one, that's Spidey's webs, not Spider-Man himself. Have any concrete speed feats forwebs? For 2nd, that Sabretooth scan wouldn't apply here. Based on what I'm seeing, Sabretooth isn't expecting a sneak attack. If he had been watching, he would have more than likely avoided it. This is nothing concrete to suggest that Hawkeye could tag my team, which I have already shown to be able to dodge and block bullets.

Spider-Man's webs are spun as fast as him,you know that.Sabretooth can dodge bullets but also got tagged by Hawkeye

Cap throws a grenade that misses, while Hawkeye fails utterly at tagging Cap and DS. I've proven this. The Starfire scan is in no way PIS that I can see. A super soldier like Deathstroke would undoubtedly be able to tag someone like Starfire. Based on Starfire's angle in the scan, I'll say she was taking off. Since she can keep up with jets, I'll use them as point of reference. A jet's takeoff speed is about 150-180mph at the lowest. A 747's average speed is 550mph while in the air. I doubt Deathstroke could tag a 747 in the air (if it were the size of Starfire), but a 150mph tag seems legit. The longest sniper confirmed kill shot was 1.51 miles, and Deathstroke can't be too far off from that.

Cap's grenade hits killing both Cap and DS and possibly Percy.Deathstroke got hit by bullets in an above scan of yours and now he can hit Mach 3-4 objects.That's prime PIS,bro and you know it.

If they get gunned by Hawkeye, presumably, how would Cap kill them if they're dead? You're seriously overestimating your team. Hawkeye's slower-than-bullet arrows have nothing to do here. U-Cap's stun grenade has nothing to do here. This battle is compromised of pure skill, and DS/616-Cap have HE outmatched (I believe) while one holds off U-Cap, he later gets double-teamed.

That was under the assumption that they don't die by Hawkeye.Hawkeye has lots of guns which he will be using to put bulets in you team.U-Cap's grenade can effectively stun your team long enough for Hawkeye to kill them.Cap can handle Cap and DS for some time.

Since you're gonna be this insistent, I'll have to prove everything happening to you.

Persistence is Key

The grenade and bullets won't be doing anything to Cap or DS, who are more than capable of blocking/deflecting/dodging your bulletsand protecting Percy. There's also a flaw in your summary: if Percy gets double teamed, then why the heck is Ninjak freezing him?

Both will be stunning/killing Cap/DS.As they have never done that,I don't see them doing it now.Typo,sry

Countering Anew

Your insistence is a bit awe-inspiring. Grenades and bullets aren't going to do anything to these guys. I've shown you DS w/ adamaged leg dodging bullets. What more do you need?

I have shown you Hawkeye tagging bullet dodgers.He also tagged Cap who was dodging Machine Gun Fire

Here are multiple instances of both DS and Cap reacting to gunfire, both from a distance and point-blank. Heck, for show, see that last scan. Can reacts to Quicksilver. I also threw in DS deflecting a bullet w/ his sword.

Again,U-Cap and Hawkeye have tagged people like War Machine before.

Had enough? U-Cap and U-Hawkeye are a good distance away, and the medallion is actually not in the building. If the medallion were in the building, my team would win. As you can see in the OP the medallion starts out in the dead center, out in the open. This makes it even more difficult, for you. Your bullets and arrows won't be doing anything and Percy'll be flooding the entire map accordingly. To recap a brand new strategy:

U-Cap and Hawkeye are fast enough to cover that distance in a few seconds.Medallion in the center enables Ninjak to pick it up with ease.Percy will be disoriented as soon as my grenades are thrown.Flooding can't work.

Conclusion

My team is just better than yours and has a much more effective strategy

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Did you really just wait for the deadline to respond in order to give me less time?

@joewell911 Can I have 6 extra hours in case I can't respond?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Did you really just wait for the deadline to respond in order to give me less time?

6 hours then votes for 1 day. I know it's not a lot of time but I gave you the date 3 weeks ago.

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isoupreme said:

6 hours then votes for 1 day. I know it's not a lot of time but I gave you the date 3 weeks ago.

He literally waited till the last day purposefully. But alright, post be up in > 6 hours.

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters

Cap is too slow and DS has never done that,don't make assumptions friend.Cap gets tagged by bullets

I showed you Cap throwing his shield to block a guy from bullets after they were fired. Deathstroke has deflected bullets off the edge of his sword. I literally dedicated an entire section of feats in my last post to show you that Cap doesn't get tagged by bullets. I'll Copy+Paste it here:

I'm standing by my argument that the grenade won't hit. As for DS accuracy feats:

1) After an explosion, shoots 3 guys. 2) Catches a dagger and throws it back.

Look at 2). It's another thing that could happen- DS catches the grenade and throws it back at Cap.

Blocked by who?Percy gets scared of Grenades and Cap and DS are too Slow.The Upgrade won't mean anytthing when your team is down for the count.

Percy gets what now? He wasn't scared of bullets in Titan's Curse and he's survived far worse than a grenade. I just showed you Cap and DS being fast enough to get the grenade mid-air, and the upgrade is everything needed in order to win.

I never said Percy aims for the floor.

It was heavily implied. In an earlier post you said that Cap and DS fall into the ice after Percy shoots it, implying Percy aims for the floor. Any human with common sense would aim off to the side.

Neither have ever done that

You're telling me Cap and DS have never reacted to bullets even after I clearly show you they have?

Spider-Man's webs are spun as fast as him,you know that. Sabretooth can dodge bullets but also got tagged by Hawkeye

I don't know the speed of Spidey's webs, or how fast they're spun. It was your job to show me. Sabretooth can be a bullet dodger all he wants, he got sneak attacked.

Cap's grenade hits killing both Cap and DS and possibly Percy. Deathstroke got hit by bullets in an above scan of yours and now he can hit Mach 3-4 objects.That's prime PIS,bro and you know it.

Now your entire strategy just fell apart. A stun grenade is killing Cap/DS/Percy? Deathstroke was hit in only one of my scans, in which he got a wounded leg. After that he was still dodging bullets. How does dodging bullets have anything to do with hitting objects anyways? The only thing that's PIS in this is the fact that you claim U-Cap's grenade will hit Mach 3-4.

That was under the assumption that they don't die by Hawkeye. Hawkeye has lots of guns which he will be using to put bullets in you team.U-Cap's grenade can effectively stun your team long enough for Hawkeye to kill them. Cap can handle Cap and DS for some time.

In none of your posts is it hinted that Hawkeye has guns. This was your counter to me saying you overestimate your team, and now I see that it's completely true. You think U-Cap can handle both 616-Cap, whom is just as skilled as him, and Deathstroke, whom is their equal if not superior? Even after multiple instances of both Cap and DS dodging and blocking bullets, you continue under the assumption that a largely slower thrown ordinance will hit my boys.

Both will be stunning/killing Cap/DS.As they have never done that,I don't see them doing it now.Typo,sry

Aye, but you keep avoiding the fact the fact that Cap/DS have reacted to things much faster (even more so in Cap's case due to Quicksilver).

I have shown you Hawkeye tagging bullet dodgers.He also tagged Cap who was dodging Machine Gun Fire

Sabretooth was sneak attacked and I would've needed feats to show me he tagged U-Cap.

Again,U-Cap and Hawkeye have tagged people like War Machine before.

I didn't get the feats so it didn't happen. War Machine's durability is enough to he doesn't need to dodge bullets anyways.

U-Cap and Hawkeye are fast enough to cover that distance in a few seconds.Medallion in the center enables Ninjak to pick it up with ease.Percy will be disoriented as soon as my grenades are thrown.Flooding can't work.

616 Cap is too.

No Caption Provided

He can easily do about a mile in about a minute. So far I have no feats for anyone on your team, at all, and you have no solid evidence to say U-Cap's grenade will even land in the first place. C'mon man this isn't our first debate, I know for a given fact you can do better.

My team is just better than yours and has a much more effective strategy

Yea, no. Your team can be better if you believe it, but you successfully failed to prove so.

In Conclusion

• You've failed to prove, with evidence, why your team wins.
  • Your entire argument is almost completely based off of assumptions.
  • I've backed up most if not all of my claims.

@flash1812

@joewell911 Looks like I didn't need 6 hours. I was just worried I wouldn't finish in time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isoupreme: I've opened it up. You got 24 hours to get votes, good luck.

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers