Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals on, but determined to win at all costs.
  • Teams will work together, no in-fighting.
  • Standard equipment. Xesh and Daegen have lightsabers and Cade gets his blaster.
  • No prior knowledge or prep.
  • All in their prime.
  • Fighters start 20 feet apart.
  • Fight takes place in a courtyard outside a temple on Yavin IV.
  • Win by death or KO.

Who wins and why?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

What's Talon done again? I mean she looks..awesome but I don't know how powerful she is.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

IIRC, Xesh ragdolled Trill (or whatever her name was), who's at least as powerful as Talon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Yes but couldnt Cade carry enough to win? IIRC Daegen and Xesh are about even per say on an overall view point, while Cade is a level or two ahead.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cade

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@killerwasp: I wasn't making a judgment on the fight. Xesh was pretty clearly above Daegen from what I recall, but neither are really comparable to Cade as a swordsman. Their best hope lies in demolishing Talon first to fight Cade together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shootingnova: Yes but couldnt Cade carry enough to win? IIRC Daegen and Xesh are about even per say on an overall view point, while Cade is a level or two ahead.

Xesh resisted and later overpowered Daegen Lok in his use of the "Mind Twist" power, Daegen's most powerful Force power, and also outdueled someone Daegen was stalemating. And Daegen basically admitted inferiority to him.

Anyway, naturally I want to root for Xesh and Daegen but Cade is kind of a complete beast. I think Xesh and Cade are pretty comparable in terms of power overall, and Cade isn't so superior that he would wipe Xesh out in a duel, so it probably comes to whether or not Talon or Daegen can be removed from the equation. If Daegen engaged Talon, his first move would be to rip her mind apart, so if she has too weak a resistance to mental assault she could be out of the picture quite quickly. From there Daegen could harass Cade with his mind twists, or even combine a mental assault with Xesh since the OP states they're willing to win by any costs. Or, with Daegen running interference, Xesh could try and overwhelm Cade through sheer power.

Having said all that, Talon is a better fighter than Daegen, I would imagine, so it's not really an easy call.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Talon done again? I mean she looks..awesome but I don't know how powerful she is.

She held her own against iterations of Cade that weren't trained very well. Of course when she fought Cade at his peak she couldn't even parry a single blow.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Ah okay, i couldn't remember, on if they were around the same level or not overall. However, i was thinking cade would win sadly, and i do say sadly because Xesh is such a BA person man hes up there in looks and in coolness lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@killerwasp: There really should be some pre-DotJ content put out there, so Xesh has some people to curbstomp. As it is now his dueling skill isn't OP enough to break his glass ceiling ;_;

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Yep, I say we make clones of Galen again and have them sent to kill Xesh, thus Xesh uses his kick a** skills to defeat them all in saber combat than uses the force to snap all their necks at once showing that he could of won the whole time, but was using the galens to destroy a place with their own sloppiness. After he just uses the force to snap all their necks displaying that he was done using lesser jedi. That'd be the start of the content I'd put in for him. XD

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siding with Cade and Talon, while Talon was beaten easy by a peak Cade, who wasnt lol. Krayt was bested and blitz by Cade and Krayt was at his peak at the time too.

Anyway Talon was very good, and did at times get the upper hand on Cade, and beaten Imperial Knights, the high ranking ones at that, pretty easy, as well held her own against Sado IIRC pretty well, even though his bio states he is one of the better duelist of the time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Depends on how easily Talon gets taken out.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cade and Talon are too distracted doing this to fight

No Caption Provided

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Ik what Cade can do, and I've remember some of talon, but what can team 1 do?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: i_like_swords made respect threads for both of them. I'd give you the links, but I'm on mobile right now. Lol

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers