Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dondave said:

Their only hope is Professor X, although Superman could snipe him with heat vision. And then proceed to beat both teams

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 3 days of prep between beast and.prof x the team stomps lol. Superman fanboys at it again.. this should be locked. Prof x, thor and hulk with this alone. The rest is just icing.. get a grip on reality superman is not that beast lol

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Professor X should be able to solo.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By PabloSL

The team wins, even though a lot of it's members are completely irrelevant

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought superman weakness was lighting. if so, he loses bad.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes Spcialy a Bloodlusted Supes .

Professor X Is The Only Hope They Got .

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Storm Calling

@picallo3798 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@picallo3798 said:

Alot prof X solos here. My question is at what point did we get to see MOS defense against mind attacks? We dont so how can we say that they're not as they are in the comics, which is VERY good or they're not? This poses a serious hole, as in every case supes is the clear winner unless Prof, X can pull some mind rapage. Which Im not convinced he can or cannot. The movie version of Supes has incredible feats way above the other movie versions as he escapes a black hole, which is just ridiculous, and is able to withstand a tremendous gravity shift from the planet machine. He also fights two others of his kind, at once, and wins......mostly, they run. Thor and Hulk movie versions are strong, but nothing compared to overpowering a black hole. Not to mention his durability held up as his flesh was being pulled away. Thats insane. If his body can withstand that, per the movie as the OP states he would laugh off just about every attack the other team has. Hulk, thor (movie versions)<<<<<<< Black hole. Comics whole other story. All of the kryptonians are stronger than the opposing team and MOS tanked em all. If Prof X can do something, I dont think we can say either way, then maybe the team can take MOS otherwise, not a chance.

You can't apply feats from the comics onto movie versions. As far as we know thus far Man of Steel Clark's mind is no different that anyone else's. It's already been established what Prof. X can do with his telepathy. In X-2 it was stated that, when he's hooked into cerebro, he has the power to kill every single human or mutant on the Planet. Clark has no established feats to suggest he can resist a telepathic assault of that magnitude.

Your theory is fundamentally flawed in two ways. First Prof X does not have Cerebro. Second MOS is not a mutant or a human so we cannot say how it would effect him. And I never said we could use comic feats I just said we dont know so we cant say he could fend it off or not. Thats a fair statement. As far as we know thus far Man of Steel Clark's mind is no different that anyone else's. We cant say that. I can easily say As far as we know prof x can try to take over Clarks mind and get killed because he's a krptonian and prof x has no idea. But I cant say that. Thats silly. The only reason I mentioned the comics is because thats the only other point of reference we have. If we wanna get REALLY REALLY technical then I say that Prof X cant even get to Clarks mind. Why? The same reason MOS's suit never gets damaged by rockets or bullets. Supermans aura. Thats clearly in the movie, hence legal, as his suit never tears. And it also protects against mind attacks. I actually forgot about that until just now.

Actually he does. If this is DOFP Xavier, then he has a Cerebro unit built into his hover chair, so it's standard gear...

Clark has no feats of resisting mind control in the movies, and there's no reason for us to assume he would be able to resist his telepathy(especially amplified at this scale). He will most likely not go after Xavier when this fight kicks off, and with prep I'm certain they will devise a way to defend Xavier to get a clear win in this fight. They have no morals here either, so Xavier will outright kill him when the fight starts.

Avengers and X-men for the majority.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Storm Calling

@drfate said:

Xavier did not show almost any ofensive powers except for time freeze in the movies. And that was not even time freeze.

This is basicly Thor, Hulk and Xavier vs Superman

And i really think that MoS could take an egde. Like 8/10

He nearly killed everyone on the planet in X2, and now he has a cerebro unit built into his hovering chair...

Sups is going down

@texasdeathmatch said:

Professor X might be able to shut down Superman, but keep in mind even with Cerebro, Xavier was having trouble tracking down Nightcrawler in X2.

Wolverine: "Well, couldn't you just concentrate harder?.."

Xavier: "If I wanted to kill him. Yes."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Both teams aren't needed. I have seen pretty good arguments that Thor can put up a good fight against the MOS by himself and Prof. X can simply mindwipe.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier or Hulk solos.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS gets stomped just as he always does when his overblown feats get out of proportion on this site.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Apocalypse3

Avengers and X-men stomp.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@picallo3798 said:

Alot prof X solos here. My question is at what point did we get to see MOS defense against mind attacks? We dont so how can we say that they're not as they are in the comics, which is VERY good or they're not? This poses a serious hole, as in every case supes is the clear winner unless Prof, X can pull some mind rapage. Which Im not convinced he can or cannot. The movie version of Supes has incredible feats way above the other movie versions as he escapes a black hole, which is just ridiculous, and is able to withstand a tremendous gravity shift from the planet machine. He also fights two others of his kind, at once, and wins......mostly, they run. Thor and Hulk movie versions are strong, but nothing compared to overpowering a black hole. Not to mention his durability held up as his flesh was being pulled away. Thats insane. If his body can withstand that, per the movie as the OP states he would laugh off just about every attack the other team has. Hulk, thor (movie versions)<<<<<<< Black hole. Comics whole other story. All of the kryptonians are stronger than the opposing team and MOS tanked em all. If Prof X can do something, I dont think we can say either way, then maybe the team can take MOS otherwise, not a chance.

You can't apply feats from the comics onto movie versions. As far as we know thus far Man of Steel Clark's mind is no different that anyone else's. It's already been established what Prof. X can do with his telepathy. In X-2 it was stated that, when he's hooked into cerebro, he has the power to kill every single human or mutant on the Planet. Clark has no established feats to suggest he can resist a telepathic assault of that magnitude.

Your theory is fundamentally flawed in two ways. First Prof X does not have Cerebro. Second MOS is not a mutant or a human so we cannot say how it would effect him. And I never said we could use comic feats I just said we dont know so we cant say he could fend it off or not. Thats a fair statement. As far as we know thus far Man of Steel Clark's mind is no different that anyone else's. We cant say that. I can easily say As far as we know prof x can try to take over Clarks mind and get killed because he's a krptonian and prof x has no idea. But I cant say that. Thats silly. The only reason I mentioned the comics is because thats the only other point of reference we have. If we wanna get REALLY REALLY technical then I say that Prof X cant even get to Clarks mind. Why? The same reason MOS's suit never gets damaged by rockets or bullets. Supermans aura. Thats clearly in the movie, hence legal, as his suit never tears. And it also protects against mind attacks. I actually forgot about that until just now.

Actually he does. If this is DOFP Xavier, then he has a Cerebro unit built into his hover chair, so it's standard gear...

Clark has no feats of resisting mind control in the movies, and there's no reason for us to assume he would be able to resist his telepathy(especially amplified at this scale). He will most likely not go after Xavier when this fight kicks off, and with prep I'm certain they will devise a way to defend Xavier to get a clear win in this fight. They have no morals here either, so Xavier will outright kill him when the fight starts.

Avengers and X-men for the majority.

This thread was made long before DoFP was released.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: True, I hadn't realized this thread was that old...

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh. How is mos supes 7uppose to beat avengers by himself.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk attacks superman in the avengers he was about as strong not as fast but as strong Charles does what he did in x-men 2 and freezes superman and makes him forget why he was attacking and makes it where he thinks he was apologizing and rebuilding the buildings him an hulk just tore down.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite Xavier makes him thinks he surrounded by kittens.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they'd probably just dog pile supes

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Their only hope is Professor X, although Superman could snipe him with heat vision. And then proceed to beat both teams

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao a bloodlusted Superman is not soloing crap, he'd get rekt with or without prep from the other side.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are movie versions then yea, Superman would win. His speed and power greatly outmatch all of theirs. Speaking strictly from what I've seen.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Superman fanboyism is strong in this thread. He doesn't stand a chance here. Granted, some members of the team are almost useless, but it wouldn't even take 3 members to beat him. Thor could give him a good fight and win 5/10, Hulk would tip that scale to a 10/10 win.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are stupid. MoS loses 100-100.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Thor got sliced by a knife in avengers and almost died, He is always getting beat to the point of blood coming out in his little fights compared to MoS? When did you see MoS bleed? Once when he got drained of his powers.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Thor got sliced by a knife in avengers and almost died, He is always getting beat to the point of blood coming out in his little fights compared to MoS? When did you see MoS bleed? Once when he got drained of his powers.

Every single bit of that has been discussed. First, it was an Asgardian knife, not a normal knife. Even a simple Asgardian farmer has shown that normal human weaponry does not hurt them. Yes, he has been hurt, as has Superman in Man of Steel. Superman was KOed twice in Man of Steel and hurt himself more than Zod in his failed attempt to bullrush Zod. Being KOed is far worse than bleeding a little.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@randomsid: getting knocked out is not worse than bleeding fanboy... OMG so uneducated.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: getting knocked out is not worse than bleeding fanboy... OMG so uneducated.

Yes because you can keep fighting when you are KOed meanwhile you are so totally out of the fight from a little blood. Are you trolling?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what if it was an asgardian knife. its just made of materials on the periodic table as there is no magic in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

So what if it was an asgardian knife. its just made of materials on the periodic table as there is no magic in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Wrong again. They NEVER said it wasn't magic. All that was said was that Thor and such were not Gods. If there was no magic, explain how they are going to do Dr Strange.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Wrong again. They NEVER said it wasn't magic. All that was said was that Thor and such were not Gods. If there was no magic, explain how they are going to do Dr Strange.

IIRC I read an article where the main guy at Marvel Studios said there was no magic in any of the thor films. Guess you havn't read about that even though its been out for over an entire year. I'll look for it for you since Im a nice guy.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea. there is no magic. and speaking of Strange's powers and how they will work heres a quote from President of Marvel Studio's:

Said Feige:

I just watched the Neil deGrasse Tyson ‘Cosmos’ series, which is amazing, and which may as well be an acid trip. It is mind-bending and it’s all based in physics and based in quantum mechanics. We’re going to play a lot with the notion of that as an explanation for how the sorcerers do what they do.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

IIRC I read an article where the main guy at Marvel Studios said there was no magic in any of the thor films. Guess you havn't read about that even though its been out for over an entire year. I'll look for it for you since Im a nice guy.

So, where is the article? From what I've seen, the ONLY thing they said was that Thor and the other Asgardians were not Gods. It did not say there was no magic. Explain Mjolnir's enchantments. Explain Loki's illusions and other abilities. Sorry, but it is magic plain and simple.

@sodamyat said:

Yea. there is no magic. and speaking of Strange's powers and how they will work heres a quote from President of Marvel Studio's:

Said Feige:

I just watched the Neil deGrasse Tyson ‘Cosmos’ series, which is amazing, and which may as well be an acid trip. It is mind-bending and it’s all based in physics and based in quantum mechanics. We’re going to play a lot with the notion of that as an explanation for how the sorcerers do what they do.

And none of that says that Dr Strange will not use magic. Even the Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicholas Cage played with the idea of physics and magic working together, but they still used magic.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah...with prep and hulk and thor as well....team movie versions controls the matches...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The MCU's magic will deal with geometry, quantum mechanics and string theory." -Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios)

mic drop animated GIF

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By RandomSid82

@sodamyat: Once again, that does NOT rule out actual magic. As already stated there was another movie that mixed science with magic, but did NOT rule out magic. I'm also curious how they are doing Scarlet Witch in the new Avengers movie, but I'll have to wait and watch it. Haven't been to the movies in years, but I might have to go for that. Then there is Thor's statement as well:

Your ancestors called it magic, but you call it science. I come from a land where they are one and the same.

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. What is this? Mjolnir, a hammer that can control the weather and summon lightning is not magic. Whaaaat? I must have missed the button controlling its powers.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is beast in this? why not quicksilver or magneto?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team