X-Men + Avengers vs Man of Steel

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shawnbaby:

"Also, Between the Avengers and Iron Man 3...Tony crafted about 35 different armours...So it's hard to say what he's capable of doing in 3 days. And in the first movie...in a cave and using only scrap parts...he made his first armour in about a week."

That's what I read. I would think you're impling Tony making something/a suit.

JEEBUS.

I said he could probably make a suit in 3 days. I've never denied that i said those words. I even went into detail as to why I believe he could make a suit in 3 days. But Never Never Never Never did I say anything about it being able to beat Superman. I was specifically responding to someone saying "Tony Stark and Jarvis cannot build new armours in 3 days based on movie feats I believe". I was simply saying that, in between the period of The Avengers and Iron Man 3...Tony made 35 different suits. Because of that...I do not think it is impossible he could build another suit in 3 days time. He made his first suit in a week. In a cave. Out of Spare Parts. You can look over every single word I wrote and never will you find me saying that I think he can make a Superman Buster Suit in 3 days.

Even if I did leave you with the impression that I meant more by what I said than I did...I have said, many times now, that I don't think he can build Superman Buster Armour in 3 days. But you just won't let it go will you? What If I say it reallllllllllly Slooooooooooooooooooow. Would you be able to comprehend it then? Let's Try.

I. Do. Not. Believe. Tony. Stark. Can. Create. Armour. To. Defeat. Superman. In. Three. Days.

I. Never. Said. That. He. Could. Do. Such. A. Thing.

Now. Let's go back to the list, Shall we.

1. I never said Tony would make Superman Buster Armour in 3 days time.

2. I never implied anything to suggest he could build a suit that would "make a difference". If you inferred that...that's your problem.

3. I never brought up him using all the armours against Superman. That was you.

4. Re-Read points 1-3 again to be sure you understand all the things I never said or implied.

If I were a teacher I'd make you write on the chalkboard 100 times:

"Shawnbaby never said Tony Stark could create Superman Buster Armour in 3 Days"

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@shawnbaby:

1. Tony Stark and Jarvis cannot build new armours in 3 days based on movie feats I believe. Especially, special ones just for tanking up all of them.

I'm willing to bet with you that Tony can easily make a new suit in three days. But what I think he meant, was that Tony and Jarvis can't make a suit in three days that can take superman. His wording says otherwise..

"It's really quite simple. In between The Avengers and Iron Man 3...Tony Made 35 Armours. I can't say for sure how long it takes to build each one but, in the time gap between those 2 movies, he made 35 armours. I've given you the math as to how that works. If its a 6 month period between the 2 movies...It averages out to about 6 armours every month. That's just the Math. And that was just Tony keeping himself busy. He wasn't actually prepping for anything specifically. And when you consider he build his very first suit in a cave and had to salvage every single piece out of his own weapon systems in a bout a week.... It's not a huge leap of faith to assume that, when he's given full access to all of his very considerable resources, that he could slap something together in 3 days, especially since he spent some of that time working on miniaturizing his Arc Reactor"

I dunno, maybe he could. But I doubt it, his weapon of choice is the Iron Man suit, and he doesn't have the information on Superman to well, plan for a superman defeating thing.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Shawnbaby
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By linsanel_Doctor
Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.How will Superman figure out the person attacking his mind? Proff X could just appear as a voice in his head telling him to do things.

2.The only thing Superman has over Thor and Hulk is speed. The world engine feat can only be speculated and is more of a durability feat.

3.There were no real challenges in the Avengers movie for both Thor/Hulk to showcase their full potential, so we don't really know how strong both are. Didn't Hulk like one-shot a leviathan just by mildly swinging his arm?

4.Durability can also be debated as the same type of bullets that blew Non out of the way were bouncing off Hulks' back in the movie.

5.That said, I think Superman will eventually win because gotdamn! his speed is too much!

What's stopping superman from dive bombing the team and literally obliterate them with that?

In his fight with Zod, they were practically destroying buildings after building with one punch. They create sonic booms and crush the ground beneath them with each attack. And bringing up that oil rig feat is a silly argument, for 1, his powers weren't fully developed yet, and 2 the helipad that he was standing was collapsing. I advice you to rewatch the movie.

The God and the green monster fought against each other, I think that alone is an enough challenge for them and besides, giving their respective solo movies, their feats there wasn't even close to what superman did in MOS.

Faora tanked a missile using her hand. Non got knocked back because he wasn't anticipating the shot, and they were not familiar with their new powers that they gain heck maybe they doesn't even have a single clue about it, whilst hulk have pretty much experience smashing things. And remember Thor was quick to get out of the Jets way just to not to get hit by its riffle.

I agree with that.

• A dive bomb is not taking out Thor, Hulk(perhaps Wolverine?) Captain America and Iron Man. Prof x will not be marching down towards the battle front lines now would he? He will be at a safe distance and once he gets into Clarks' head, it's game over.

• They create sonic booms? mmmm, so does Hulk when he claps. I've seen the movie twice already now, and I plan on watching it a third time tomorrow. I think it's safe to say I know what I'm talking about. Zod/Superman crashing into/and destroying buildings is irrelevant, the leviathans in the Avengers movie were plowing through and destroying buildings after buildings too, does that make them as strong as Superman? NO! The only reason you don't see as much damage in the Avengers movie is because the heroes... were actually protecting people and directing the fight to an unpopulated area, causing minimal damage? I never brought up the oil rig scene so I don't know why you're mentioning that.

• The Hulk/Thor fight was rubbish and didn't show what either were fully capable of. They weren't going all out so it's hard to gauge what their upper limits are. Hulk did one-shot a leviathan by mildly swinging his arm though and Thor was just ripping through everything that came his way in both his movie and the Avengers movie. There were no real challenges for both characters. MoS on the other hand had Kryptonians on the same level as him.

• Faora tanked a missile with one hand? Abomination played king Kong chest pound with one. The bullets couldn't faze Hulk, and didn't even make him flinch. Thor got out of the way same reason as to why Superman and Faora did.

Superman wins majority of the time, unless the Professor does something.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Prof's mind assault doesn't work on the Kryptonian mind damn near immediately, Superman wins. As per OP, morals are OFF = Speed blitz like non seen in the Marvel Universe.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it's been like talking to a brick wall...but I'm pretty sure the brick wall would have grasped the concept sooner.

Hahahahahahaahahah! :D

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@linsanel_doctor said:

@shawnbaby said:

@linsanel_doctor: Why are we still on this?

No Caption Provided

I'd say it's been like talking to a brick wall...but I'm pretty sure the brick wall would have grasped the concept sooner.

1. Tony Stark and Jarvis cannot build new armours in 3 days based on movie feats I believe. Especially, special ones just for tanking up all of them.

I'm willing to bet with you that Tony can easily make a new suit in three days. But what I think he meant, was that Tony and Jarvis can't make a suit in three days that can take superman. His wording says otherwise..

"It's really quite simple. In between The Avengers and Iron Man 3...Tony Made 35 Armours. I can't say for sure how long it takes to build each one but, in the time gap between those 2 movies, he made 35 armours. I've given you the math as to how that works. If its a 6 month period between the 2 movies...It averages out to about 6 armours every month. That's just the Math. And that was just Tony keeping himself busy. He wasn't actually prepping for anything specifically. And when you consider he build his very first suit in a cave and had to salvage every single piece out of his own weapon systems in a bout a week.... It's not a huge leap of faith to assume that, when he's given full access to all of his very considerable resources, that he could slap something together in. lol, like what?

I. Do. Not. Believe. Tony. Stark. Can. Create. Armour. To. Defeat. Superman. In. Three. Days.

I. Never. Said. That. He. Could. Do. Such. A. Thing.

Now. Let's go back to the list, Shall we.

1. I never said Tony would make Superman Buster Armour in 3 days time.

2. I never implied anything to suggest he could build a suit that would "make a difference". If you inferred that...that's your problem.

3. I never brought up him using all the armours against Superman. That was you.

4. Re-Read points 1-3 again to be sure you understand all the things I never said or implied.

You're tough as nails. You keep saying that "I never said Ironman will make superman buster armor or whatever", and I agreed in the last page.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By thanosii

Prof X soloes now can we lock this thread

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realy the new Man of Steel didnt show anything that would put Superman above Thor and Hulk except the speed which isnt that impressive as the team has prof.X plus im sure others could hurt him to like cyclops whit his lasers.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk: I cant think of any movie feat of Cyclops hitting something moving as fast as MoS, regardless of whether it would actually hurt him or not.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By izbighulk

@optimuspalm: yeah but who is to say he wont move normaly and allow cyclops to hit him just like zod did whit his lasers and je knew what zod was capable of unlike the team.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk: Ok, say he CAN hit him. Can he hurt him?

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By izbighulk

Well if Supermans heat vision worked against Faora and his heat blast didnt look like being stronger than Cyclops. So yeah he can hurt him.

Krock83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can adamantium cut Superman?

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor X or Thor solos

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the movies supes showed no weaknesses. no one knows about kryptonite, yet. supes can just heat vision professor x. the street levelers and ironman will be dead before they knew there was a fight. it's basicly thor and hulk vs supes. I give it to supes do to speed.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Why is superman bloodlusted?? He was not bloodlusted in the movie if that's the case then hulk and thor and everyone is bloodlusted. And since these are movie versions and 3 days prep I think The avengers and x-men may win WITH a few casualties. The only ones that survived is Iron-man,Prof X,Hulk,Storm,Thor and Wolverine but his body is burned up so he is healing. L

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prof X mind rape Supes

Hulk and Thor Tag Team

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By OCKoopa

This is just Xavier, Hulk, and Thor vs Superman. Iron Man could probably keep Superman busy for a little bit, especially with prep.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could argue as to why Thor solo's, but why fight it guys, let's all just except the fact that MOS is becoming the Flash of movies, as in he > everyone no matter what...

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By thanosii

Nothing has changed Prof still solos, to versatile for MoS with the time freeze, TP

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in necksnaps.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable:

I know right.. Professor X makes Clark snap his own neck :D

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why did this reach 4 pages ? to all Superman fanboys just get over it.

Prof X alone humiliates Superman and makes a fool of him in front of all the team, then he makes him snap his own neck.

No Caption Provided

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prof X alone humiliates Superman and makes a fool of him in front of all the team, then he makes him snap his own neck.

No Caption Provided

Well, if you read the thread, all four pages, you'd see it's mostly everybody just repeating themselves with the fact that Xavier solos via TP. Of course, with the sprinkle of Supes would just heat vision everybody before the first few seconds passed.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

No Caption Provided

Well, if you read the thread, all four pages, you'd see it's mostly everybody just repeating themselves with the fact that Xavier solos via TP. Of course, with the sprinkle of Supes would just heat vision everybody before the first few seconds passed.

ok.but i don't remember MoS doing any heat vision sprinkle in the movie, or any movie.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

No Caption Provided

ok.but i don't remember MoS doing any heat vision sprinkle in the movie, or any movie.

Nevermind.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By pikachumonster

@all_mighty_beyonder: it was when they were in the middle of the street. The two soldier Kryptonaians were holding down Clark while punching him

Repeatedly. Clark let loose a beam to get them off. It's on YouTube, but I'm on a phone

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By pikachumonster
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By MAZAHS117

Team

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Supes one shots them before they can blink. He may have to hit Thor and Hulk a few more times, but this is a stomp.

Actually, he could fling Hulk to Saturn and then concentrate on Thor. Movie Thor didn't really display any combat speed, or anything to argue that he could keep up with Supes.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes, teams only shot is Prof X, but he gets blitzed.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins point blank..last person standing with him is Thor

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Xavier did not show almost any ofensive powers except for time freeze in the movies. And that was not even time freeze.

This is basicly Thor, Hulk and Xavier vs Superman

And i really think that MoS could take an egde. Like 8/10

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of them get one shotted

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By uugieboogie

MoS Clark has no amazing combaf speed, he wouldn't know to go after Xavier first... With that being said he's not blitzing anyone either Thor or Iron Man attempt to counter Clark's bull rush (which he did or tried quite often), not speed blitz (which he NEVER did in the movie) while Xavier gets inside his head & freezes him. While he's frozen Thor & Hulk repeatedly beat on him until he's done. Ppl really use to wank MoS Clark on this site.

@RudeBomberBoy01: any thoughts?

Marvel_is_Best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man of steel loses

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team Marvel, honestly their chances is Hulk holding Superman long enough for Wolverine to claw him in the face.