Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Shaper
Under Dog said:
What doesn't make sense? that the demon fox is now part of naruto? That it is a life force that is now directly tied into his own? The x gene that x-23 has existed before x-23 was born. So, all the things i showed in that last post was when he fought sasuke. More than enough to take out x-23."
Yes. The fox spirit is connected to Narut life. If Naruto should die, then the fox would die. If the fox would be taken from Naruto then Naruto would die. Just like Garra died when his bijuu was taken away.
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One-Above-All said:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"lol static shock again stop easedropping and "STFU" 
How is he eavesdropping... It's a forum.

Everyone is able to read and respond to everything you post..."

everytime i vote on someone them two mostly angry vance keep on quote me telling me sh!ts  act like i don't know nothing  like this fight x-23 vs naruto,  if i say   naruto would win  then he would win, i know about her and naruto that the issuse, and static is easedropping on me, what you spying on me or something?  this got nothing to do with you so please don't    
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"if x-23 didn't have the x-gene she wouldn't be able to heal, or adamantium claws inside her, she wouldn't be able to cut through metal. The demon is a part of naruto just as much as the adamantium is a  part of x-23 and wolverine."
X-23's regen isn't the same.It's part of her DNA...The Fox Demon is a whole separate entity that lives inside Naruto.Either way...That has nothing to do with Marvel.com's info being false.It's a wiki.Speed Demon's make speed is Mach 1."
But the fox demon is an intricate part of naruto. It's is inside of him, just as much as adamantium is inside of x-23, and just as usable in a battle as that, or iron man's suit, or captain america's shield, or thor's hammer. Should I go on? green lantern's ring, blue beetles suit, or here is a really good one, ghost rider."
Why do you keep bringing up the adamantium..that is not part of her genetic code.The X-gene is.I'm not saying that Naurto's regen isn't useable in the battle..i'm saying it's not part of Naurto's physiology or his powers that make him regen...it's the Fox Demon's power.When Naruto loses control with the fox demon powers that is because that isn't him fighting..it's the demon."
The demon fox gives him regen, so he has regen. Whether or not it is in his DNA doesn't mean he regens any less. Didn't think that was a hard concept. It is part of him, as the adamantium is part of x-23,not part of her genetic code, but still a part of her, except this more a part of him than that. It is directly connected to his life force. Should Naruto die, the Demon fox would too."
The Demon doesn't give him anything...it's just repairing it's host body.The demon is not a part of him..it's existing through him.He can barely control what the demon does.You keep talking about this damn adamantium and it has nothing to do with what i'm saying.I'm talking about healing factor.Adamantium doesn't heal X-23 so it's irrelevant.Forget all of that for now.I'm saying X-23 wins because...just like her healing factor..his regen because of the demon has limitations.Maybe he could regen from having his guts ripped out...how about if he was in several pieces?"
The demon isn't any less a part of Naruto than x-23's healing factor is a part of her. Regardless of whether it is DNA or not. She doesn't control her healing factor does she? Well considering the demon fox does give him stuff, such as regen, and massive amounts of chakra, massively increased speeds, and strength, and the ability to physically hit someone without being in any danger himself. Naruto was also in control when he was fighting sasuke, enraged, but still in control, that is why he didn't kill sasuke. 
You are saying x-23 wins just because he can't can't regen infinitely? , that x-23 would somehow cut him in pieces...
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-229/page006.html
there you can see naruto swimming so fast he is a complete blur. Swimming is alot slower than moving outside water.
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-231/page010.html
here we have the chakra protecting him, where as earlier i showed it protecting him from a bladed weapon
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-231/page012.html
Here he is projecting the chakra is a long distance atttack
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-231/page014.html
Here we have him grabbing someone from a distance, holding the arms down at their sides and pulling them torwards him. What could x-23 do to defend against that? Also this whole fight, they have been making craters in the ground by the impact of their bodies, just to give you and understanding of their strength, and durability. x-23 is just outclassed in speed, and power to a degree that her healing isn't gonna be able to make up for, cause her head very easily may come right off."
That doesn't make sense.X-23's healing factor isn't due to a separate entity living inside her.The Fox Demon existed before Naurto was born.....The Fox Demon does more than Naruto than just heal him and that's why I bought up control.X-23's healing factor never fought for her.Naruto had only one tail when he fought Sasuke..when he has 4 that's when he loses control.
I will address the rest later.
"
What doesn't make sense? that the demon fox is now part of naruto? That it is a life force that is now directly tied into his own? The x gene that x-23 has existed before x-23 was born. So, all the things i showed in that last post was when he fought sasuke. More than enough to take out x-23."
What doesn't make sense is you comparing the X-gene to a demon...a demon that already existed and has it's own body.It is connected to his life force but....the Fox Demon was sealed inside Naruto after he was born...that isn't something genetic.The Demon once acted on it's on.The X-gene doesn't have a body...it's a gene like blue eyes.All the stuff you showed is enough to take X-23 out...however...moves have to connect to be effective.I see Naruto's swimming speed..but it's not calculated how fast he is going in the scan.In the SF comics when Chun-Li does her 1,000 leg kick...her legs are a blue...all you can see it the opponent being hit.Are we to assume that she kicks that fast that you can't even see her legs or is it exaggerated? X-23 couldn't do much to protect herself from the pulling technique but how does it work? Does it pull the person in and release when Naruto says so or is it like Scorpion's spear where it pulls you in and you are dazed for about 10 seconds or until he hits you? X-23 is outclassed and speed and power but as I said before the person she was cloned after who has the same speed rating as him according to the handbook has been able to hit people who move at mach speeds and also she has held her own against people far out of her strength class.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"if x-23 didn't have the x-gene she wouldn't be able to heal, or adamantium claws inside her, she wouldn't be able to cut through metal. The demon is a part of naruto just as much as the adamantium is a  part of x-23 and wolverine."
X-23's regen isn't the same.It's part of her DNA...The Fox Demon is a whole separate entity that lives inside Naruto.Either way...That has nothing to do with Marvel.com's info being false.It's a wiki.Speed Demon's make speed is Mach 1."
But the fox demon is an intricate part of naruto. It's is inside of him, just as much as adamantium is inside of x-23, and just as usable in a battle as that, or iron man's suit, or captain america's shield, or thor's hammer. Should I go on? green lantern's ring, blue beetles suit, or here is a really good one, ghost rider."
Why do you keep bringing up the adamantium..that is not part of her genetic code.The X-gene is.I'm not saying that Naurto's regen isn't useable in the battle..i'm saying it's not part of Naurto's physiology or his powers that make him regen...it's the Fox Demon's power.When Naruto loses control with the fox demon powers that is because that isn't him fighting..it's the demon."
The demon fox gives him regen, so he has regen. Whether or not it is in his DNA doesn't mean he regens any less. Didn't think that was a hard concept. It is part of him, as the adamantium is part of x-23,not part of her genetic code, but still a part of her, except this more a part of him than that. It is directly connected to his life force. Should Naruto die, the Demon fox would too."
The Demon doesn't give him anything...it's just repairing it's host body.The demon is not a part of him..it's existing through him.He can barely control what the demon does.You keep talking about this damn adamantium and it has nothing to do with what i'm saying.I'm talking about healing factor.Adamantium doesn't heal X-23 so it's irrelevant.Forget all of that for now.I'm saying X-23 wins because...just like her healing factor..his regen because of the demon has limitations.Maybe he could regen from having his guts ripped out...how about if he was in several pieces?"
The demon isn't any less a part of Naruto than x-23's healing factor is a part of her. Regardless of whether it is DNA or not. She doesn't control her healing factor does she? Well considering the demon fox does give him stuff, such as regen, and massive amounts of chakra, massively increased speeds, and strength, and the ability to physically hit someone without being in any danger himself. Naruto was also in control when he was fighting sasuke, enraged, but still in control, that is why he didn't kill sasuke. 
You are saying x-23 wins just because he can't can't regen infinitely? , that x-23 would somehow cut him in pieces...
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-229/page006.html
there you can see naruto swimming so fast he is a complete blur. Swimming is alot slower than moving outside water.
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-231/page010.html
here we have the chakra protecting him, where as earlier i showed it protecting him from a bladed weapon
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-231/page012.html
Here he is projecting the chakra is a long distance atttack
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-231/page014.html
Here we have him grabbing someone from a distance, holding the arms down at their sides and pulling them torwards him. What could x-23 do to defend against that? Also this whole fight, they have been making craters in the ground by the impact of their bodies, just to give you and understanding of their strength, and durability. x-23 is just outclassed in speed, and power to a degree that her healing isn't gonna be able to make up for, cause her head very easily may come right off."
That doesn't make sense.X-23's healing factor isn't due to a separate entity living inside her.The Fox Demon existed before Naurto was born.....The Fox Demon does more than Naruto than just heal him and that's why I bought up control.X-23's healing factor never fought for her.Naruto had only one tail when he fought Sasuke..when he has 4 that's when he loses control.
I will address the rest later.
"
What doesn't make sense is you comparing the X-gene to a demon...a demon that already existed and has it's own body.It is connected to his life force but....the Fox Demon was sealed inside Naruto after he was born...that isn't something genetic.The Demon once acted on it's on.The X-gene doesn't have a body...it's a gene like blue eyes.All the stuff you showed is enough to take X-23 out...however...moves have to connect to be effective.I see Naruto's swimming speed..but it's not calculated how fast he is going in the scan.In the SF comics when Chun-Li does her 1,000 leg kick...her legs are a blue...all you can see it the opponent being hit.Are we to assume that she kicks that fast that you can't even see her legs or is it exaggerated? X-23 couldn't do much to protect herself from the pulling technique but how does it work? Does it pull the person in and release when Naruto says so or is it like Scorpion's spear where it pulls you in and you are dazed for about 10 seconds or until he hits you? X-23 is outclassed and speed and power but as I said before the person she was cloned after who has the same speed rating as him according to the handbook has been able to hit people who move at mach speeds and also she has held her own against people far out of her strength class."
I want you to answer a question. Who would win, Sasuke vs X-23?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"lol static shock again stop easedropping and "STFU"  and vance astro keep up in what? of you being an angry d!ckhead? i already knew about that, and i know what she can do but she still lose, it's clear that naruto wins.    "
Read my post and you'll figure it out.I'm not angry..you are.That's why you have to call me names and all this other lame stuff.Make a case or STFU.Nobody wants to hear all the extra stuff.Static wasn't eavesdropping..there is not such thing on a forum.You don't know what Naruto or X-23 can do...and we all know you don't..so cut the act.Nobody is buying it.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Ball Buster
caption
caption
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By oldmagic

Could anyone answer my question? Could X-23 beat Sasuke?

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"Could anyone answer my question? Could X-23 beat Sasuke?"
I doubt it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By One-Above-All
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
I haven't watched Naruto in a long time. But I think I remember Naruto with one tail easily beating Sasuke, then Sasuke grew these big wing things and was able to defeat Naruto. That was only Naruto with one tail though.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
Not yet but he's getting there. But you never answered my question. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
Not yet but he's getting there. But you never answered my question. "
If Naruto can't beat Sasuke...it's possible X-23 can't either...their fighting styles are different.Naruto is destined to fight and beat Sasuke so he will eventually.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
If Naruto can't beat Sasuke...it's possible X-23 can't either...their fighting styles are different.Naruto is destined to fight and beat Sasuke so he will eventually."
I'm talking about the 12 year old Sasuke thought. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
If Naruto can't beat Sasuke...it's possible X-23 can't either...their fighting styles are different.Naruto is destined to fight and beat Sasuke so he will eventually."
I'm talking about the 12 year old Sasuke thought. "
She'd murder him.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
He doesn't know that melee attacks won't really do much which will make him vulnerable and throwing shurikens isn't going to do anything because she dodges bullets.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
He doesn't know that melee attacks won't really do much which will make him vulnerable and throwing shurikens isn't going to do anything because she dodges bullets."
But she won't be able to land a hit on him no matter what because sasuke can always predict her moves even before she makes them. And he can always give her illusions, this would make her question what is real and what is not. Then comes the fire techniques. Or the chidori....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
He doesn't know that melee attacks won't really do much which will make him vulnerable and throwing shurikens isn't going to do anything because she dodges bullets."
But she won't be able to land a hit on him no matter what because sasuke can always predict her moves even before she makes them. And he can always give her illusions, this would make her question what is real and what is not. Then comes the fire techniques. Or the chidori...."
Yes but you remember...he is easier to kill\knock out than she is.Illusions may work but he has to do something with them.He could hit her all day and not knock her out.And unless his fire style jutsu turned into lava style...her skin will be back in seconds.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#120  Edited By Erik

I still think that X-23 is too smart for Naruto. That alone gives it to her in my book. If Naruto is undefeatable, then who would care about him? He is most certainly not the best fighter there is in his universe and has lost fights before.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
But she won't be able to land a hit on him no matter what because sasuke can always predict her moves even before she makes them. And he can always give her illusions, this would make her question what is real and what is not. Then comes the fire techniques. Or the chidori...."
Yes but you remember...he is easier to kill\knock out than she is.Illusions may work but he has to do something with them.He could hit her all day and not knock her out.And unless his fire style jutsu turned into lava style...her skin will be back in seconds."
It doesn't necessary have to be a kill in order to win. He could simply knock her out by applying enough pressure to the back of her neck to drop her unconscious. Then he could always tie her up with one of his metel strings like what Spiderman did to wolverine...or just run away. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
Yes but you remember...he is easier to kill\knock out than she is.Illusions may work but he has to do something with them.He could hit her all day and not knock her out.And unless his fire style jutsu turned into lava style...her skin will be back in seconds."
It doesn't necessary have to be a kill in order to win. He could simply knock her out by applying enough pressure to the back of her neck to drop her unconscious. Then he could always tie her up with one of his metel strings like what Spiderman did to wolverine...or just run away. "
Your right it doesn't but because her skin is gone..doesn't mean she's not conscious.Applying pressure to the back of her neck isn't going to work...there is adamantium bone in there.Wolverine was hit and stabbed directly in the throat and has stayed conscious and they are basically the same person.Sasuke's metal strings aren't like Spidey's webs.Wolverine and even someone weaker in Daredevil has been seen breaking steel chains with ease.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
It doesn't necessary have to be a kill in order to win. He could simply knock her out by applying enough pressure to the back of her neck to drop her unconscious. Then he could always tie her up with one of his metel strings like what Spiderman did to wolverine...or just run away. "
Your right it doesn't but because her skin is gone..doesn't mean she's not conscious.Applying pressure to the back of her neck isn't going to work...there is adamantium bone in there.Wolverine was hit and stabbed directly in the throat and has stayed conscious and they are basically the same person.Sasuke's metal strings aren't like Spidey's webs.Wolverine and even someone weaker in Daredevil has been seen breaking steel chains with ease."
You don't get it. Applying pressure of a karate chop to the back of her neck isn't to break her neck, it is technique to knock that person unconscious. Knocking that person in that perticuler area hard enough disrupts the electrical signals that gets sent to the brain, thus, knocking her unconscious. Again, it was never meant to break her bones. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Can Naruto?"
She'd murder him."
how so?"
Your right it doesn't but because her skin is gone..doesn't mean she's not conscious.Applying pressure to the back of her neck isn't going to work...there is adamantium bone in there.Wolverine was hit and stabbed directly in the throat and has stayed conscious and they are basically the same person.Sasuke's metal strings aren't like Spidey's webs.Wolverine and even someone weaker in Daredevil has been seen breaking steel chains with ease."
You don't get it. Applying pressure of a karate chop to the back of her neck isn't to break her neck, it is technique to knock that person unconscious. Knocking that person in that perticuler area hard enough disrupts the electrical signals that gets sent to the brain, thus, knocking her unconscious. Again, it was never meant to break her bones. "
It doesn't have to break her neck...I could see if you said hit her in the throat but in the neck...that would probably hurt him more.You can knock someone out by hitting them in a certain part of the chin...near the neck.Also...Daredevil gave Wolverine brain damage causing him to no longer be brainwashed by hitting him in the head with a dumbell...even with being dazed and landing on a sword he was still conscious.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By oldmagic

Yes but we are talking about X-23, and Wolverine is much more hardened...and baddass then X-23 could ever be. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Yes but we are talking about X-23, and Wolverine is much more hardened...and baddass then X-23 could ever be. "
Oh yea...that's right.I keep forgetting her entire skeleton isn't adamantium.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Yes but we are talking about X-23, and Wolverine is much more hardened...and baddass then X-23 could ever be. "
Oh yea...that's right.I keep forgetting her entire skeleton isn't adamantium."
huh? i thought it was....? Is that a tricky statement to catch me off guard? XD
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
huh? i thought it was....? Is that a tricky statement to catch me off guard? XD"
No..only her arms and legs are covered in adamantium.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
huh? i thought it was....? Is that a tricky statement to catch me off guard? XD"
No..only her arms and legs are covered in adamantium."
So Sasuke wins? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
No..only her arms and legs are covered in adamantium."
So Sasuke wins? "
No.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By oldmagic

Why do you say that? if only her arms and legs are covered in adamantum...Sasuke could easily cave her head in with his chidori. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-228/page010.html

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Why do you say that? if only her arms and legs are covered in adamantum...Sasuke could easily cave her head in with his chidori. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-228/page010.html"
He could cave her head in but not easily.She has just as good of a chance of gutting him as he does using his chidori.
E Man 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By E Man 4
oldmagic said:
Ummmm,did u read the limited series?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Why do you say that? if only her arms and legs are covered in adamantum...Sasuke could easily cave her head in with his chidori. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-228/page010.html"
He could cave her head in but not easily.She has just as good of a chance of gutting him as he does using his chidori."
Not when Sasuke can predict her movements before she even makes them. She moves in for a swipe, and Sasuke can make a move before she can even use it. 
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-230/page010.html

E Man 4 said:
"oldmagic said:
Ummmm,did u read the limited series?"
No. Not yet.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
He could cave her head in but not easily.She has just as good of a chance of gutting him as he does using his chidori."
Not when Sasuke can predict her movements before she even makes them. She moves in for a swipe, and Sasuke can make a move before she can even use it. 
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-230/page010.html

E Man 4 said:
"oldmagic said:
Ummmm,did u read the limited series?"
No. Not yet.

"
Sasuke isn't always using his Sharingan and even when he is...he still gets hit.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By oldmagic

As i see this fight, it is Sasuke who has power, speed, strength, chakra techniques that is widely used through fire techniques who is facing a girl with a healing factor. Only her legs and arms contain the special metal. A normal human girl trained in the deadly arts of assassinations and warfare at a young age. Sasuke, who has been training around the same age in assassination and combat but applying chakra to increase his physical status. 

X-23 can still feel pain, can she not? she gets dropped. Sasuke wins. 

And say he is using his eyes...he wins?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"As i see this fight, it is Sasuke who has power, speed, strength, chakra techniques that is widely used through fire techniques who is facing a girl with a healing factor. Only her legs and arms contain the special metal. A normal human girl trained in the deadly arts of assassinations and warfare at a young age. Sasuke, who has been training around the same age in assassination and combat but applying chakra to increase his physical status. 
"
X-23 feels pain but she doesn't react to it.Sasuke has been trained in deadly arts but X-23 has a higher body count.Also..I don't see Sasuke's speed being a problem for her.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As i see this fight, it is Sasuke who has power, speed, strength, chakra techniques that is widely used through fire techniques who is facing a girl with a healing factor. Only her legs and arms contain the special metal. A normal human girl trained in the deadly arts of assassinations and warfare at a young age. Sasuke, who has been training around the same age in assassination and combat but applying chakra to increase his physical status. 
"
X-23 feels pain but she doesn't react to it.Sasuke has been trained in deadly arts but X-23 has a higher body count.Also..I don't see Sasuke's speed being a problem for her."
He has speed that is much faster than her. And people who is faster than someone who is slower, could deflect, block or evade it. So, add in the  Sharingan, which gives Sasuke a huge advantage of knowing before hand, i think common sense would override anyone into thinking Sasuke wins. this in a curbstomp. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Erik

I don't think that it is safe to assume that just because she doesn't have the metal all over her skeleton, that she loses. That would mean that anyone that doesn't have unbreakable bones loses to Sasuke automatically. That is simply false. I don't really think Sasuke was taught to kill before he was taught to write. X-23 was born into the assassin lifestyle.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"

I don't think that it is safe to assume that just because she doesn't have the metal all over her skeleton, that she loses. That would mean that anyone that doesn't have unbreakable bones loses to Sasuke automatically. That is simply false. I don't really think Sasuke was taught to kill before he was taught to write. X-23 was born into the assassin lifestyle.

"
Would it matter? Cap was just a soldier before becoming the perfect soldier and he could beat X-23. And he was just a normal boy before that. Never even had the type of training these guys had as a kid. So I'm pretty sure Sasuke can do this easily. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Erik

First of all, Captain America is one of the best fighters in his universe. Second the super soldier serum grants him an unusually keen mind, allowing him to learn in a short time frame what would take years for a normal man to learn. Third Wolverine can beat Captain America and X-23 can beat Wolverine. There has never been any showings in comics where X-23 got handled by Cap.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"First of all, Captain America is one of the best fighters in his universe. Second the super soldier serum grants him an unusually keen mind, allowing him to learn in a short time frame what would take years for a normal man to learn. Third Wolverine can beat Captain America and X-23 can beat Wolverine. There has never been any showings in comics where X-23 got handled by Cap."
Is that so.....forgive me. I'm not very informative about Caps origins as much as you are. But that is irrelevant. Sasuke wins because he has the power, the speed, the strength, the techniques and importantly of all, the eyes to win. 
Zelos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Zelos

i thought this battle was between naruto & x-23, when did sasuke get involved? annnnnywaaaaaay. i saw naruto wins.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"First of all, Captain America is one of the best fighters in his universe. Second the super soldier serum grants him an unusually keen mind, allowing him to learn in a short time frame what would take years for a normal man to learn. Third Wolverine can beat Captain America and X-23 can beat Wolverine. There has never been any showings in comics where X-23 got handled by Cap."
Is that so.....forgive me. I'm not very informative about Caps origins as much as you are. But that is irrelevant. Sasuke wins because he has the power, the speed, the strength, the techniques and importantly of all, the eyes to win. "
Oh and Sasuke is a genius. 
Under Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Under Dog
Vance Astro said:
"What doesn't make sense is you comparing the X-gene to a demon...a demon that already existed and has it's own body.It is connected to his life force but....the Fox Demon was sealed inside Naruto after he was born...that isn't something genetic.The Demon once acted on it's on.The X-gene doesn't have a body...it's a gene like blue eyes.All the stuff you showed is enough to take X-23 out...however...moves have to connect to be effective.I see Naruto's swimming speed..but it's not calculated how fast he is going in the scan.In the SF comics when Chun-Li does her 1,000 leg kick...her legs are a blue...all you can see it the opponent being hit.Are we to assume that she kicks that fast that you can't even see her legs or is it exaggerated? X-23 couldn't do much to protect herself from the pulling technique but how does it work? Does it pull the person in and release when Naruto says so or is it like Scorpion's spear where it pulls you in and you are dazed for about 10 seconds or until he hits you? X-23 is outclassed and speed and power but as I said before the person she was cloned after who has the same speed rating as him according to the handbook has been able to hit people who move at mach speeds and also she has held her own against people far out of her strength class."
I'm comparing it in the fact that it is part of him and gives him abilities, just like the x gene gives x-23 abilities. The demon doesn't have a body, as it is just an enormous formation of chakra sealed inside naruto. The genes inside of x-23 are originally came from outside her. 
The pulling technique can hold the person indefinitely, throw them, pin them down, rip large amounts of the earth out from underneath. It's like a large set of super strong, super stretchy arms that can't be hurt.  You say she held her own against someone far outside her strength class, well was that someone far outclassing her in speed, as well as abilities, variety of attacks, and even can regen? He outclasses her in too many categories for me to say x-23 would win. Yes she does have the capabilities to kill him, in just the same way a toddler could kill a navy seal if they had a knife and had god-luck. But that would be too much of an exception.

So I will go over this again
Naruto has regen (source's are different, but he still has it)
Naruto greatly outclasses her in speed, and can avoid her attacks
Naruto greatly outclasses her in strength
Naruto greatly outnumbers her with his shadow clone technique
Naruto great outstealth's her with his transformation technique
Naruto greatly outdistances her with those chakra arms that she wouldn't be able to hurt
Naruto has rasengan that can remove her head

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I already addressed most of that stuff and I don't even care anymore.