WWIII Black Adam vs. World War Hulk and Sentry (No Void)

• 54 results
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Who wins?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 2 stomp.

WWHulk by himself would win it.

And Sentry on his weakest day stalemated with WWHulk.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomp.

There's only one team

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@czarny_samael666: Black Adam was beating off JSA, Marvel Family, and The 10 something from china forgot there name.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Black Adam was beating off JSA, Marvel Family, and The 10 something from china forgot there name.

1.Only winning with Power Girl means aynthing, considering that Lanterns didn't even use their rings in that battle.

2.Marvel Family shares their energy during they fight. Not that I would put them above WWHulk.

Hulk has better strength and durability feats than Adam. Adam doesn't have ligting/destroying feats similar to Hulk.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWHulk would totally get destroyed, BA is a BA. He stated himself he is a physical equal to superman but he is superior due to his magic and other powers (his powers can counter or even beat supes.

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA is not Superman's physical equal

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: black adam isn't superman's equal he is as strong as superman usualy fights but superman holds back he maybe like half of supes max power maybe less. and hulk has much better strength feats than adam.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam is not even close to close to Superman's equal. I could say I was superman's equal, but I wouldn't be. WWH is ludicrously strong, easily stronger than supes, and Sentry is just a smidge weaker.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team for the win.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel on this one. Sorry, but BA is not beating both of them combined. One on one is a battle in itself, with the two of them on top of him, he goes down, and hard in the end, after putting up a fight.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Neither of these guys would beat Adam one on one.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There a lot of bs in this thread lol.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos Black Adam

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Stronger

Black Adam would beat them 101.

Team probably wins.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By HellionVulcan

Black Adam is not even close to close to Superman's equal. I could say I was superman's equal, but I wouldn't be. WWH is ludicrously strong, easily stronger than supes, and Sentry is just a smidge weaker.

World war hulk isn't stronger than superman as Juggernaut was stronger than wwhulk with little effort but i do think the team wins just to much for one person to fight .

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 King_Saturn  Online

I will take Black Adam here... reason being is Speed.

Essentially this battle will become Black Adam vs Sentry because World War Hulk is too slow to tag Black Adam unless BA allows him to do so. BA can elude WWH and battle with Sentry until he gets done with him and then battle with WWH... it would be different if World War Hulk had some speed... then it would be a problem cause they could pancake Black Adam... but with only Sentry having speed... Black Adam can win this.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 80sBaby

Team wins. BA couldn't even KO a bunch of mid-tiers. And the people he fought were stated to be holding back.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

World war hulk isn't stronger than superman as Juggernaut was stronger than wwhulk with little effort but i do think the team wins just to much for one person to fight .

Juggernaut wasn't shown to be stronger than Hulk. Hell, Hulk brought a fully charging Juggernaut to an almost standstill. I say "almost" because there is some debate as to whether Juggs was fully stopped. But the fact that it's a possibility says something.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@czarny_samael666:

Shhh... your Marvel fan is showing. *pats*

On that note, WWIII-era Adam destroys.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. BA couldn't even KO a bunch of mid-tiers. And the people he fought were stated to be holding back.

@hellionvulcan said:

Juggernaut wasn't shown to be stronger than Hulk. Hell, Hulk brought a fully charging Juggernaut to an almost standstill. I say "almost" because there is some debate as to whether Juggs was fully stopped. But the fact that it's a possibility says something.

Juggernaut was shown to be stronger as he pushed wwhulk back & got more shots in during their fight (which hulk do u mean nearly bought a charging jugg's to a stop ? war hulk was amped so doesn't count) but like i said no hulk is stronger than superman .Hulk team wins here more so because of sentry as he could ground Adam for hulk to fight more hand to hand .

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby said:

@hellionvulcan said:

Juggernaut was shown to be stronger as he pushed wwhulk back & got more shots in during their fight (which hulk do u mean nearly bought a charging jugg's to a stop ? war hulk was amped so doesn't count) but like i said no hulk is stronger than superman .Hulk team wins here more so because of sentry as he could ground Adam for hulk to fight more hand to hand .

He pushed Hulk back due to his enchantment and, again, Hulk ground his full charge to an almost halt. Who else has done that to Juggs? More hits doesn't equal greater strength. Thing got in more hits than Hulk, too. Who was stronger?

I'm not talking about War Hulk.

WB Hulk is stronger than Superman. WWH is about his equal. Savage starts lower but will quickly close the gap. Grey and Porf Hulk are below. Superman wins a majority against most Hulks due to his other powers. In a straight slugfest though, he'd lose more often than not.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@80sbaby: its astounding how many people massively under-rate hulk strength and durable in comicvine :)Although i gotta be honest, i normally would put Black Adam just as strong as hulk if not stronger, with other attributes like speed, flight as a bonus for Adam, and hence would put him normally favor him in a one on one encounter even against World War Hulk. That being said, i dont think Adam vs Hulk itself isnt a one sided affair, but rather something that could go either way.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby: its astounding how many people massively under-rate hulk strength and durable in comicvine :)Although i gotta be honest, i normally would put Black Adam just as strong as hulk if not stronger, with other attributes like speed, flight as a bonus for Adam, and hence would put him normally favor him in a one on one encounter even against World War Hulk. That being said, i dont think Adam vs Hulk itself isnt a one sided affair, but rather something that could go either way.

First to hear that. Cheers for not being unreasonable like the other's on this Vine. I agree with it.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Hulk is enough for Black Adam or Superman. Regular Sentry is also their level.

WWH destroys Black Adam. Blood lusted Sentry does as well.

WB Hulk kills Black Adam with a look. Same goes for an all-out Sentry/Void.

Black Adam puts up a good fight but loses. Hulk and Sentry are limitless in power. You can't win against a limitless force of nature.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like they haven't even looked at TheAcidSkull's respect thread!

Serioulsy, though, not sure what it is with the Hulk ignorance on the Vine.

And, I agree with your assessment.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people seem to think Hulk is All-Powerful when a punch from Zeus all but left Hulk near-death (He had to get his backside saved by the Avengers)
Also this talk of Superman always holding back? I know you Superman Fanbois think Superman could Solo Lucifier Morningstar with a thought] but the guy has trouble moving the moon without help. I know you guys are gonna pout and say "But no he was holding back" if he was always holding back, especially when he was absolutely needed then he is an egocentric asshole who deserves to die a thousand deaths for endangering others to show off. So either he is that.. OR HE IS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK!

God dang it I am tired of that argument. Same with the damn Hulk, we have seem Hulk has limits this stupid WB, WWH, Savage Hulk, etc they are all the same damn character its about who is writing them and showing them off. Is Hulk powerful, yes but he is not soloing on Adam's level because he never really has. Hell Hulk as not even accidentally killed anyone ever. So says the writers are Marvel. I know Hulk Fanbois are saying "But if he flexes he could destroy planets" Its not true get over it.

Sentry is a bish, I don't need to get into that.

For people claiming Hulk could even kill Adam.. Adam has survived a cosmic event being teleported inside his head and he was fine. Billy Batson (SHAZAM) has survived being turned inside out.. Can the hulk do anything close to that level of damage?

Hulk is to slow for Adam to fight given he can run no fly at Mach 500. Flying he traveled from the furthest point in the universe to earth in 5000 years, which puts his flight into Thousands of times Light Speed, so Sentry would also be struggling to keep up.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 18hunt

Black Adam is strong enough for superman not to hold back, I'm not stupid i know supes holds back, just watch the return of the black Adam it was stated that they were physical equals, but BA had the upper hand.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mike, what are you talking about?

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did this turn into a Black Adam V Superman fight? (Superman wins that one btw) Superman isn't involved. Given that Adam's fighting both WWHulk AND Sentry.... I gotta go with the team. I'm not going to say either could solo, but together they're too much for Adam to deal with.... after a long destructive battle.... Adam goes down.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By TifaLockhart

But Hulk does solo.

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GalacticRavenous
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on team 2 win, together it's very one sided.

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 2 stomp.

right!! problems?

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Damn... Black Adam was indeed hardwanked back then...

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why dont u put shazam in with ba

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. In before Adam fans get mad

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team handily

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By willpayton

Black Adam

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think black Adam could beat both one on one (but the fights would be closer than some think) but as a team they take it with both members of similar strength level to Adam and that sentry could keep him grounded so he can't just fly up and bombard hulk with SHAZAM bolts then take sentry

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solos

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solo's.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Black Adam can't win. Either of the team solos.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thedailybagel  Moderator

Either solos.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo.

Black Adam was said to have given such a large group of heroes so much trouble as he did because of his ruthlessness and bloodlust in sharp contrast to theirs. He enjoys no such advantage here.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we get B.A some help..One on One, he would take either.. Don't know about him beating the as a team..

Ocean1249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry would solo. WWH would solo. BA gets way to much fanboy love on here.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny seeing all the people saying that WWH would solo WW3 Black Adam. Hulk doesnt have the speed, power, nor ferocity to stand a chance.