• 85 results
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Hercules is one of the strongest beings on the face of the Earth, Juggernaut is an irrestibale force with immense strenght, together could they have easily beaten World War Hulk?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

WWH couldn't even beat Juggernaut when he faught, he had to trick him so that he could continue fighting Prof X. Herc on the other hand didn't fight back but was able to take hit after hit from WWH. The two should beable to overpower him.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Logic Mark III

Hercules would win by himself. In fact give Hulk the Juggernaught. Hercules lifts a Universe these guys cant compare! Rips Hulks head off its shoulders and throws Juggs into space for a BFR.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

The two are too much for WWH to handle, in my opinion.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Static Shock
Logic Mark III said:
"Hercules would win by himself. In fact give Hulk the Juggernaught. Hercules lifts a Universe these guys cant compare! Rips Hulks head off its shoulders and throws Juggs into space for a BFR."

Where the hell have you been? LOL.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Logic Mark III

lololol Xbox and jobsearching. The life of a uni bum is over unfortunately.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ace High

Well seeing as in WWH, he fought Herc and got a nice jackhammer punch that he didn't like at all AND the fact Herc wasn't even fighting him properly wanting to prove that they were on the same side combined with recent revelations (recent in comic terms not  mythology :P) that he is strong enough to lift "the heavens" which seems to be composed of millions of stars and planets, I think its safe to say that Hercules AND the Juggernaut would turn WWH into green paste and use him instead of marmite. However, if this was those two against RED hulk, he would just re-write reality and beat them to death with Thor's hammer or use the Watcher as a makeshift baseball bat D:

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Logic Mark III

lolool
...Ahhh Red Hulk the bane of carefully crafted characters everywhere. I love how they turned the Mighty Thor with all his Odin powers into some dude who just knows how to play whack-a-mole....where was the erasing him from reality? The stopping time?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeSAW

WWH after the fight with sentry could take these 2 down.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic Mark III said:
"lolool
...Ahhh Red Hulk the bane of carefully crafted characters everywhere. I love how they turned the Mighty Thor with all his Odin powers into some dude who just knows how to play whack-a-mole....where was the erasing him from reality? The stopping time?"
maybe people just assumed he could do that.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

Assumed? No im pretty sure the comics i have read show Thor or Odin doing or in the process of doing such things.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Theracles
SeSAW said:
"WWH after the fight with sentry could take these 2 down."

No, Hulk alone couldn't even beat Juggernaut, Hercules in WWH is one of the few people who managed to hurt the Hulk and he wasn't fighting him properly or on purpose, Hercules alone or Juggernaut alone could beat WWH probably.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic Mark III said:
"Assumed? No im pretty sure the comics i have read show Thor or Odin doing or in the process of doing such things."
unless i'm mistaken, odinforce thor hasn't erased anyone from reality.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
the human Juggernaut said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"Assumed? No im pretty sure the comics i have read show Thor or Odin doing or in the process of doing such things."
unless i'm mistaken, odinforce thor hasn't erased anyone from reality."
He hasn't, his greatest feat is making Asgard appear out of thin air.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Logic Mark III

well he has the Odin Force, and Odin has stopped time he did it to beat the Destroyer. When fighting Desak Thor used the Odin Force to wipe him out of existence, but was foiled because Desak had an anti-magic medallion, which i dont think [bloody well hope not] Rulk doesnt have.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian
Logic Mark III said:
"well he has the Odin Force, and Odin has stopped time he did it to beat the Destroyer. When fighting Desak Thor used the Odin Force to wipe him out of existence, but was foiled because Desak had an anti-magic medallion, which i dont think [bloody well hope not] Rulk doesnt have."
Doesn't matter, Odin and Thor are two different poeple. We haave to wait to see Thor actually do it, cause right now if he was as powerful as Odin, the skrulls might as well pull out now cause he could destroy their entire empire by himself.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Logic Mark III

Well it wouldnt make interesting comics if Thor Odin Force wiped mans from existance now would it? He has the power. In fact he should be MORE powerful than Odin since he has the Odin Force, his own Mjolnir powers and the powers from his mother Gaea. There were so many ways Thor could have owned Rulk, but the writers chose to dumb Thor down, tearing apart all the careful character development of his current series, just to ride the Hulk bandwagon. Anyone can see that surely, smashing with his hammer is not the limit of his power, he could have even sent him away with a Hurricane, or even use one of those ye olde scientific vortexes he used to use that atomised people.....

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
Logic Mark III said:
"Well it wouldnt make interesting comics if Thor Odin Force wiped mans from existance now would it? He has the power. In fact he should be MORE powerful than Odin since he has the Odin Force, his own Mjolnir powers and the powers from his mother Gaea. There were so many ways Thor could have owned Rulk, but the writers chose to dumb Thor down, tearing apart all the careful character development of his current series, just to ride the Hulk bandwagon. Anyone can see that surely, smashing with his hammer is not the limit of his power, he could have even sent him away with a Hurricane, or even use one of those ye olde scientific vortexes he used to use that atomised people....."
What I'm saying it that Thor and Odin are different, even though they both shared the same power. Think of it like the Green Lantern's, just cause Hal Jordan could do something, doesn't mean that another one could. It depends on the user, even though they have the same power source. I'm not saying Thor doesn't have the potential to do it, but we have to wait and see if he actually does.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Theracles
Nobody said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"Well it wouldnt make interesting comics if Thor Odin Force wiped mans from existance now would it? He has the power. In fact he should be MORE powerful than Odin since he has the Odin Force, his own Mjolnir powers and the powers from his mother Gaea. There were so many ways Thor could have owned Rulk, but the writers chose to dumb Thor down, tearing apart all the careful character development of his current series, just to ride the Hulk bandwagon. Anyone can see that surely, smashing with his hammer is not the limit of his power, he could have even sent him away with a Hurricane, or even use one of those ye olde scientific vortexes he used to use that atomised people....."
What I'm saying it that Thor and Odin are different, even though they both shared the same power. Think of it like the Green Lantern's, just cause Hal Jordan could do something, doesn't mean that another one could. It depends on the user, even though they have the same power source. I'm not saying Thor doesn't have the potential to do it, but we have to wait and see if he actually does."

That doesn't make much sense, if Hulk gets Galactus powers, he will be slightly more powerful than Galactus because of his previous power.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian

@Ther: I'm talking just about the Odinforce itself, Thor's previous powers have no say how powerful his control of the Odinforce will be.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theracles

Nobody said:

"@Ther: I'm talking just about the Odinforce itself, Thor's previous powers have no say how powerful his control of the Odinforce will be."

So you are saying that Thor does indeed have the Odinforce but we are not entirely sure if he has complete control over the force like Odin did, correct?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"

Nobody said:

"@Ther: I'm talking just about the Odinforce itself, Thor's previous powers have no say how powerful his control of the Odinforce will be."

So you are saying that Thor does indeed have the Odinforce but we are not entirely sure if he has complete control over the force like Odin did, correct?

"
Something like that. Like I said look at the Green Lanterns. They all have the same powers, but others are better than others due to experience, willpower, and imagination. Thor is still realtively new with this new power, so I wouldn't expect great things from it.
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booooo!

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Theracles
Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"

Nobody said:

"
Something like that. Like I said look at the Green Lanterns. They all have the same powers, but others are better than others due to experience, willpower, and imagination. Thor is still realtively new with this new power, so I wouldn't expect great things from it."
Maybe but eventually he will unlock the potential he needs to control the Odinforce completely.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"

Nobody said:

"
Something like that. Like I said look at the Green Lanterns. They all have the same powers, but others are better than others due to experience, willpower, and imagination. Thor is still realtively new with this new power, so I wouldn't expect great things from it."
Maybe but eventually he will unlock the potential he needs to control the Odinforce completely."
Only time will tell.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Perfect Cell
Nobody said:
"WWH couldn't even beat Juggernaut when he faught, he had to trick him so that he could continue fighting Prof X. Herc on the other hand didn't fight back but was able to take hit after hit from WWH. The two should beable to overpower him."
I agree.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Hercules and Juggernaut for the win
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"WWH couldn't even beat Juggernaut when he faught, he had to trick him so that he could continue fighting Prof X. Herc on the other hand didn't fight back but was able to take hit after hit from WWH. The two should be able to overpower him."
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bor
@Theracles said:
" SeSAW said:
"WWH after the fight with sentry could take these 2 down."
No, Hulk alone couldn't even beat Juggernaut, Hercules in WWH is one of the few people who managed to hurt the Hulk and he wasn't fighting him properly or on purpose, Hercules alone or Juggernaut alone could beat WWH probably. "
Offcourse WWH is ultra-powerfull being BUT classic Jugg is similiar strong like enraged Hulk (battles before were draws, one time Jugg almost killed Hulk). Jugg with full power will beat WWH and i think Herc would be able to hold WWH (and he did it ). These 2 will smah WWH with all respect to Hulk's fan
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Klandicar

In WWH's defense...he won that match with Juggernaut and Hercules.  Juggs was a ringout and Hercules looked like he got ran over by a bus after the fight.  I'm not the biggest WWH fan but you gotta give the guy credit...he's good.

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Winduizcool

If Juggernaut was to give everything he's got then it would be really close but I'd still say WWH barely. But since Hercules is with him I say team 2.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos
cecoman314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cecoman314

WWH is strong and i think he could beat the two in a one on one fight but not together.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Caligula

WWH has already beaten these guys, I don't think he would have much trouble even if they teamed up. 

He went toe to toe with Sentry, Who can be one of the most devasting bricks in Marvel.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Caligula said:
" WWH has already beaten these guys, I don't think he would have much trouble even if they teamed up.  He went toe to toe with Sentry, Who can be one of the most devasting bricks in Marvel. "
Beaten? He BFRed Juggernaut, and Herc stood around taking a beating. These two together demolish him.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Caligula
@Lance Uppercut:
How the hell else do you beat Juggy short of being Omnipotent? Huh? 
last time I check BFR is a win. WWH>Juggernaut. 
also if that's true, why'd the even need Sentry in WWH, if he could be beaten by the lousy combination of Herc and Jugs. 

WWH's list of destruction. 
Iron Man 
Dr.Strange 
Black Bolt 
Thing 
Juggernaut 
Hercules ... 
and the list goes on, in WWH, Hulk was performing on a level no-one had ever seen before. He wrecked the Marvel Universe. 
it took Sentry (aka, A being on par with if not greater that Kal-El) to stop him, and even Sentry struggled.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Juggernaut Solos!

Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Niko04

team 2
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By vuviper

I don't think I was nearly as impressed with WWH's strength as some people seem to be

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Caligula said:
" @Lance Uppercut:
also if that's true, why'd the even need Sentry in WWH, if he could be beaten by the lousy combination of Herc and Jugs. 

Dr.Strange Black Bolt Thing Juggernaut Hercules ... and the list goes on, in WWH, Hulk was performing on a level no-one had ever seen before. He wrecked the Marvel Universe. it took Sentry (aka, A being on par with if not greater that Kal-El) to stop him, and even Sentry struggled. "
Iron Mans plan was successful until the military stepped in, Dr. Strange had his hands broken while in Bruces mind, then as Zom Strange, was demolishing y Hulk until he held back for fear of hurting innocents, Black Bolt was a skrull, nowhere near the power level of the original, thing shouldn't even be considered on Juggernaut or Hercs level, Herc stood his ground and LET Hulk hit him, and Juggernaut took no serious damage. BFR isn't a win, it's a battle tactic, and he ran away abruptly after that fight because Juggernaut would have defeated him eventually.  He was taking head to head, getting in better shots, won the shoving match, and Hulk didn't even phase him. And Sentry has shown no feats on par with Kal-El whatsoever. If Juggernaut had beat him, the arc would have been over faster, and with less money for Marvel. They were trying to push Sentry, who if you'll remember, has an aura that causes Hulk to calm down. 

Juggernaut and Herc stomp. End of discussion.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Caligula
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Lance Uppercut:

Dr.Strange Black Bolt Thing Juggernaut Hercules ... and the list goes on, in WWH, Hulk was performing on a level no-one had ever seen before. He wrecked the Marvel Universe. it took Sentry (aka, A being on par with if not greater that Kal-El) to stop him, and even Sentry struggled. "
Iron Mans plan was successful until the military stepped in, Dr. Strange had his hands broken while in Bruces mind, then as Zom Strange, was demolishing y Hulk until he held back for fear of hurting innocents, Black Bolt was a skrull, nowhere near the power level of the original, thing shouldn't even be considered on Juggernaut or Hercs level, Herc stood his ground and LET Hulk hit him, and Juggernaut took no serious damage. BFR isn't a win, it's a battle tactic, and he ran away abruptly after that fight because Juggernaut would have defeated him eventually.  He was taking head to head, getting in better shots, won the shoving match, and Hulk didn't even phase him. And Sentry has shown no feats on par with Kal-El whatsoever. If Juggernaut had beat him, the arc would have been over faster, and with less money for Marvel. They were trying to push Sentry, who if you'll remember, has an aura that causes Hulk to calm down.   Juggernaut and Herc stomp. End of discussion. "

not by a long shot buddy. 
facts are facts and will go down in history that way. facts are Juggy lost, all of you fanboys need to get over it. Herc got pummeled get over it. 
you just really hate the Hulk and it's pretty obvious what you thought of the WWH storyline. He beat a bunch of top-tier opponents and that left you sad :( 

Hulk wins.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Caligula said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Lance Uppercut:

Iron Mans plan was successful until the military stepped in, Dr. Strange had his hands broken while in Bruces mind, then as Zom Strange, was demolishing y Hulk until he held back for fear of hurting innocents, Black Bolt was a skrull, nowhere near the power level of the original, thing shouldn't even be considered on Juggernaut or Hercs level, Herc stood his ground and LET Hulk hit him, and Juggernaut took no serious damage. BFR isn't a win, it's a battle tactic, and he ran away abruptly after that fight because Juggernaut would have defeated him eventually.  He was taking head to head, getting in better shots, won the shoving match, and Hulk didn't even phase him. And Sentry has shown no feats on par with Kal-El whatsoever. If Juggernaut had beat him, the arc would have been over faster, and with less money for Marvel. They were trying to push Sentry, who if you'll remember, has an aura that causes Hulk to calm down.   Juggernaut and Herc stomp. End of discussion. "
not by a long shot buddy. facts are facts and will go down in history that way. facts are Juggy lost, all of you fanboys need to get over it. Herc got pummeled get over it. you just really hate the Hulk and it's pretty obvious what you thought of the WWH storyline. He beat a bunch of top-tier opponents and that left you sad :(  Hulk wins. "
Really? And where did Juggy lose? Where did Hulk physically KO him in any part of the match up? He got BFR'ed. Like a hundred different characters in Marvel couldn't do it if they tried. But Hulk couldn't match him physically then, and he won't now. Get over it. 

Hate the Hulk? He beat a bunch of midlevelers, and the top tier characters held back. Case in point, Iron Man was winning until the military started dropping bombs. Zomstrange was demolishing him. Both facts. 

Team still wins. I don't see why it's so difficult for you to admit defeat, but that's you're problem and not mine.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By capall

team 2 is too much for wwh, heck herc not holding back and actually wanting to engage in battle would be nice for a change, wwh can't beat juggy either 
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kenshiroo

Juggernaut solo again!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bor
@Klandicar said:

" In WWH's defense...he won that match with Juggernaut and Hercules.  Juggs was a ringout and Hercules looked like he got ran over by a bus after the fight.  I'm not the biggest WWH fan but you gotta give the guy credit...he's good. "

WWH won fight with Jugg when he had NO  power at all !  After that Jugg could overpowered him easily (this one site when they were fighting) and on the following site WWH let Jugg go away and he went to lake ( i know that writers couldnt make it that Cain fight him more time coze Hulk has the legions of fanatic fans but they just slightly showed on this one site that Jugg can beat him). Jugg is much more durable to all kind of injuries than Hulk and have more extremly regenerative healing factor and classic Jugg has shown to be at least strong as enraged Hulk ( here was Trion Jugg, he was stronger than usual-but its his power in law) but i know that Hulk;s fans hate Cain coze they know that he is THAT one (and attack him on every ocassion). Herc has shown that he can fight WWH toe to toe. So these 2 can smash WWH but i know that comics are buisness and writers must sometimes make things which are incorrect to others (many episodes when some1 won easily with any dude but on other episodes cant win with weaker and so on).

But in fact WWH is NOT GOOD, he is one of the best of the best. And i can admit that despite im not fan of green salades.
But Jugg was created to be the strongest of the strongest (with full power) , industrictible, unstoppable being but he isnt so popular so writers treat him in bad way. Herc is Herc = one of the strongest man in creation and awesome h2h combatant.
Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Niko04

the team stomps
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hdorman1

herc if he fought full on would easily equal or beat wwh 
adding juggs to the team is overkill
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bor
@Lance Uppercut said:
"
Iron Mans plan was successful until the military stepped in, Dr. Strange had his h
not by a long shot buddy. facts are facts and will go down in history that way. facts are Juggy lost, all of you fanboys need to get over it. Herc got pummeled get over it. you just really hate the Hulk and it's pretty obvious what you thought of the WWH storyline. He beat a bunch of top-tier opponents and that left you sad :(  Hulk wins. "
Really? And where did Juggy lose? Where did Hulk physically KO him in any part of the match up? He got BFR'ed. Like a hundred different characters in Marvel couldn't do it if they tried. But Hulk couldn't match him physically then, and he won't now. Get over it.   Hate the Hulk? He beat a bunch of midlevelers, and the top tier characters held back. Case in point, Iron Man was winning until the military started dropping bombs. Zomstrange was demolishing him. Both facts.   Team still wins. I don't see why it's so difficult for you to admit defeat, but that's you're problem and not mine. "

Yes its 100 percent of truth. And u well said that its his problem. The fact that Hulk has lots of fans dont give them right to treat other comics fan like idiots. Even classic Cain was never overpowered in pure strength...he could be only tricked or so by super-powerfull beings who coudnt defeat him in strength.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King Hercules

No version of Hulk seen so far could defeat these two rivals for the strongest title together.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shawn The Devil
@King Hercules said:
" No version of Hulk seen so far could defeat these two rivals for the strongest title together. "
MIndless Hulk. The Hulk that beat almost two avengers team which include: Hercules, Wonder Man, Namor, Iron Man and She Hulk. Also mindless Hulk broke and defeated onslaught who had celestial level power. WWH can easily outsmart Juggernaut to BFR and defeated Hercules.

WWH ftw.