ok who would win

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

How many deaths are allowed for doomsday?  Who am I kidding!  Doomsday is already so badly above Hulk's level of strength that it's not funny. 

The Redeemer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Redeemer

lol i just got bored and this is what i thought of

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Doomsday smacks hulk's head off.

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

WWH.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Doomsday....

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

Id have to say my choice is WWH. THis because I believe Sentry is powerlevels over superman. So Hulk beat Sentry, so he would beat Superman the same way. But not only would he kill supes he doesnt stop his rampage. Unlimited stregnth dont forget that

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Id have to say my choice is WWH. THis because I believe Sentry is powerlevels over superman. So Hulk beat Sentry, so he would beat Superman the same way. But not only would he kill supes he doesnt stop his rampage. Unlimited stregnth dont forget that"
The moment you can stab someone over the internet, you're going to be on my list. 
Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ajnin Judithe
Dreadnaught said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Id have to say my choice is WWH. THis because I believe Sentry is powerlevels over superman. So Hulk beat Sentry, so he would beat Superman the same way. But not only would he kill supes he doesnt stop his rampage. Unlimited stregnth dont forget that"
The moment you can stab someone over the internet, you're going to be on my list. 
"
awwwww poor baby. BTW its me Doom
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

Hulk has potentially unlimited strength.  However anger has a finite limit.   And show me something that puts sentry above able to lift a black hole and push planets for fun superman. 

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ajnin Judithe
Dreadnaught said:
"Hulk has potentially unlimited strength.  However anger has a finite limit.   And show me something that puts sentry above able to lift a black hole and push planets for fun superman. 
"

The currwent superman does nor lift black holes or push planets. Anger has no limits.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hulk has potentially unlimited strength.  However anger has a finite limit.   And show me something that puts sentry above able to lift a black hole and push planets for fun superman. 
"

The currwent superman does nor lift black holes or push planets. Anger has no limits."
all emotions do have a limit.  You can only get so angry over something.   Different people however have different levels of anger they can possibly reach.  And super man can still lift 100,000 tons or so with ease. 
Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ajnin Judithe
Dreadnaught said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

The currwent superman does nor lift black holes or push planets. Anger has no limits."
all emotions do have a limit.  You can only get so angry over something.   Different people however have different levels of anger they can possibly reach.  And super man can still lift 100,000 tons or so with ease. 
"

No anger does not have a limit. You can get as angry as you want over anything. And steady hits to the jaw would pretty much piss me off. When was it he last lifted 1000,000 tons? With ease?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

No anger does not have a limit. You can get as angry as you want over anything. And steady hits to the jaw would pretty much piss me off. When was it he last lifted 1000,000 tons? With ease?"
When did I ever say, 1,000,000 tons?  You put one zero too many.  and If I had a scanner I'd show you, but Ebay is currently getting in my way.   And also use the search engine to find the sentry vs superman thread, well at least one of them.  That will show you that superman is leagues above sentry. 
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajnin Judithe said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

No anger does not have a limit. You can get as angry as you want over anything. And steady hits to the jaw would pretty much piss me off. When was it he last lifted 1000,000 tons? With ease?"
yes it does.  You can't get angrier and angrier forever. 
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Eventually Hulk gets too angry and his head explodes. Either that or Doomsday kills him. Either way, D wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Doomsday wins here... and we have beat this Hulk and Doomsday battle to death with The Stupid Stick   ! 
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
King Saturn said:
"Doomsday wins here... and we have beat this Hulk and Doomsday battle to death with The Stupid Stick   ! 
"

Aw, I missed it.....
Avatar image for the_vine_robots
The Vine Robots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Vine Robots
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Doomsday wins here... and we have beat this Hulk and Doomsday battle to death with The Stupid Stick   ! 
"

Aw, I missed it....."

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeSAW

I have to bring this thread back  cuz i wanna know using logic and common sense how can Doomsday beat Hulk. These are my points.

1.Hulk isphsically superior to DD in everyway. He has many many many more feats of strength ( example hulk lifted a mountain range that weighed over 150 billion tons). He can jump higher and longer than DD. His Thunderclap is much more effective. And he has way way way more and better feat of durability.

2.The Hulk doesnt have to die to get stronger, he can get stronger in seconds. DD has to die to get better

3.The Hulk has never been killed in battle, any type of battle. Doomsday was killed in a brawl, a brawl, thats all DD can do is brawl and he was killed doing that. When does the Hulk even lose a brawl.

The Hulk wins although it would be a good fight but the Hulk is an upgrade of DD.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By G'bandit
SeSAW said:
"

I have to bring this thread back  cuz i wanna know using logic and common sense how can Doomsday beat Hulk. These are my points.

1.Hulk isphsically superior to DD in everyway. He has many many many more feats of strength ( example hulk lifted a mountain range that weighed over 150 billion tons). He can jump higher and longer than DD. His Thunderclap is much more effective. And he has way way way more and better feat of durability.

2.The Hulk doesnt have to die to get stronger, he can get stronger in seconds. DD has to die to get better

3.The Hulk has never been killed in battle, any type of battle. Doomsday was killed in a brawl, a brawl, thats all DD can do is brawl and he was killed doing that. When does the Hulk even lose a brawl.

The Hulk wins although it would be a good fight but the Hulk is an upgrade of DD.

"

ok? so if doomsday lost in a brawl...and hulk all he does is brawl.. then you can't kill doomsday the same way.. so that would means hulk can't beat him in a brawl....wouldn't it? isn't that's comic logic XD
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By G'bandit
Dreadnaught said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"
i agreed... i hate sentry.... so that's two stabs your getting dude lmao  jk jk jk
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"

"
1.Hulk is not physically superior to Doomsday in anyway.Yes Hulk lifted a mountain range and that's bad writing....you cannot do that.The more you say way way doesn't make anything your saying more true.

2.That doesn't prove anything.

3.The Hulk is also not a villian.Even if he was fighting someone who could kill him,Marvel would probably let him live like they did when he fought Thanos with the Gauntlet.

Doomsday wins...his strength rivals Superman's,who lifts 100,000 tons at the least.The Hulk has to get extremely mad to lift something of that magnitude.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius

I'm not sure why people do these battle forums with Marvel and DC. DC like Superman, Cap Marvel and Doomsday are much stronger than Marvel characters like the Hulk and Thor. 

The Hulk can't beat Doomsday!

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday. Easily.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeSAW

Dude that is rediculous an biast cuz we can only go on the feats they have accomplised. And Dooms day doesnt have 1/4 of the strength or durability feats Hulk has, he just doesnt. And also the Hulk has been almost a villian through out time. But Logic and Common sense kills your argument and says if they can kill SUPERMANthe most popular hero of all time then they can kill Hulk, but you know what hulk has not died yet really hasn't come that close.  An one thing about Hulk he aint inconsistant he still does the same stuff to this day. Don't be too biast a fan use logic if a character can beat Hulk id say they could like SA Supes probably could beat hulk. But DD can't don't be totally biast look at there feats.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hadrelius
SeSAW said:
"Dude that is rediculous an biast cuz we can only go on the feats they have accomplised. And Dooms day doesnt have 1/4 of the strength or durability feats Hulk has, he just doesnt. And also the Hulk has been almost a villian through out time. But Logic and Common sense kills your argument and says if they can kill SUPERMANthe most popular hero of all time then they can kill Hulk, but you know what hulk has not died yet really hasn't come that close.  An one thing about Hulk he aint inconsistant he still does the same stuff to this day. Don't be too biast a fan use logic if a character can beat Hulk id say they could like SA Supes probably could beat hulk. But DD can't don't be totally biast look at there feats."

Hulk isn't in Superman's league, therefore, he wouldn't be in Doomsday. Even if you went on the most outlandish feat written for the Hulk (holding up a 150 billion tons, not lifting), it still doesn't compare to what Superman has done. I feel that DC characters are too powerful, that's why Marvel characters are better to me. But if DC want their strongest characters able to move small planets, its not a shame for Marvel to have their characters more realistic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Dude that is rediculous an biast cuz we can only go on the feats they have accomplised. And Dooms day doesnt have 1/4 of the strength or durability feats Hulk has, he just doesnt. And also the Hulk has been almost a villian through out time. But Logic and Common sense kills your argument and says if they can kill SUPERMANthe most popular hero of all time then they can kill Hulk, but you know what hulk has not died yet really hasn't come that close.  An one thing about Hulk he aint inconsistant he still does the same stuff to this day. Don't be too biast a fan use logic if a character can beat Hulk id say they could like SA Supes probably could beat hulk. But DD can't don't be totally biast look at there feats."

Your just saying any old thing.

1.The Hulk hasn't beaten almost ever villian.

2.Logic and Common Sense tells me that if Superman's core strength is 100,000 tons and Doomsday's strength is on the same level..that would put him on Hulk's level.The Hulk beat the Sentry but the Sentry was scaring him and getting his licks in...The Sentry's ore strength is only 100 tons.

3.The Hulk can be killed,Marvel doesn't write him that way though.There are plenty of characters in the Marvel U coud just outright kill him.In all actuality,Iron Man could have killed him in WWH the lazer turned him back into Banner.

4.It's not canon I don't think but Supes did beat the Hulk.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

Doomsday is a bit stronger than superman, being able to break his arm even when he was being charged withe energy.   They can hit each other so hard that they shatter every window in metropolis.  Hulk and abomination can only hit each other hard enough to cause a magnitude 3.7 earthquake.  Something a large grenade can beat.     And Even if hulk can beat doomsday, doomsday just comes back invulnerable to that level of brute force and below.  Hulk will have to surpass himself every time to keep on killing doomsday.  Eventually doomsday will evolve a instantly kill the hulk eye laser.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

2.Logic and Common Sense tells me that if Superman's core strength is 100,000 tons and Doomsday's strength is on the same level..that would put him on Hulk's level.The Hulk beat the Sentry but the Sentry was scaring him and getting his licks in...The Sentry's ore strength is only 100 tons.

3.The Hulk can be killed,Marvel doesn't write him that way though.There are plenty of characters in the Marvel U coud just outright kill him.In all actuality,Iron Man could have killed him in WWH the lazer turned him back into Banner.

4.It's not canon I don't think but Supes did beat the Hulk."
Here we Go again Vance, by the way who is that on your Avitar? Shes beautiful.

1.The Hulk has a winning record though.
2.Hulk has lifted 150 billion tons for one feat, so No it won't unless its SA Supes. And also Senty got beat he was only able to stop hulk by talking to him and calming him down. But what happend after Miek killed Rick he came back in a nanosecond more powerful than before, his cassual foot steps were taking out the east coast he was so mad.So basically Sentry did nothing to Hulk read the book!
3.He maybe can but has he after all the wars, teams of heros trying to kill him, Nukes, several cosmic attacks, attacks from abstacts, universal demons and gods has he no.
4.In a fan voted fight 2 times he did, it no way near canon no way near. How can Supes one shot Hulk, when abstract gods could not, how can he beat Hulk in less pannels than Thanos beat him? BE REAL.
Stop being biast actually what Hulk did in WWH is very very comparible to what SBP did in Infinate Crisis.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

4.It's not canon I don't think but Supes did beat the Hulk."
Here we Go again Vance, by the way who is that on your Avitar? Shes beautiful.

1.The Hulk has a winning record though.
2.Hulk has lifted 150 billion tons for one feat, so No it won't unless its SA Supes. And also Senty got beat he was only able to stop hulk by talking to him and calming him down. But what happend after Miek killed Rick he came back in a nanosecond more powerful than before, his cassual foot steps were taking out the east coast he was so mad.So basically Sentry did nothing to Hulk read the book!
3.He maybe can but has he after all the wars, teams of heros trying to kill him, Nukes, several cosmic attacks, attacks from abstacts, universal demons and gods has he no.
4.In a fan voted fight 2 times he did, it no way near canon no way near. How can Supes one shot Hulk, when abstract gods could not, how can he beat Hulk in less pannels than Thanos beat him? BE REAL.
Stop being biast actually what Hulk did in WWH is very very comparible to what SBP did in Infinate Crisis.
"
The girl in my avatar is Billie Piper.

1.Ok,but you said almost every villian and I can name several villians he hasn't.He's not even close to beating almost every villian.

2.Hulk liftingthe mountain range is one of the things Marvel admited to being bad writing.

3.No team of heroes has ever tried to kill Hulk..that's false.

4.Thanos should have been able to one shot everyone he fought with the Gauntlet on...again with the bad writing.I mean Cap got a hit off on Thanos.

I'm not bias I like the Hulk...even more than Doomsday and I barely even like DC Comics so...don't get on me about being bias.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeSAW
Dreadnaught said:
"Doomsday is a bit stronger than superman, being able to break his arm even when he was being charged withe energy.   They can hit each other so hard that they shatter every window in metropolis.  Hulk and abomination can only hit each other hard enough to cause a magnitude 3.7 earthquake.  Something a large grenade can beat.     And Even if hulk can beat doomsday, doomsday just comes back invulnerable to that level of brute force and below.  Hulk will have to surpass himself every time to keep on killing doomsday.  Eventually doomsday will evolve a instantly kill the hulk eye laser.
"
How is doomsday stronger than Hulk, Hulk stopped the destruction of another planet and earth before, Hulk took 5 street levelers and imprisoned all of the Avengers, and the the Fantastic Four combined with extras, and he beat almost all top tiers one by one with no rest even SA Supes never did that. But most of all he was able to become more powerful than ever after all the battles i mean logically how do you beat someone like this. And dude you really have now idea what your talkin about with that earthquake ******  the Hulk held 2 continets together and then he held a planet together visit these links.    http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/incrediblefeats.html and this link.   http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Doomsday is a bit stronger than superman, being able to break his arm even when he was being charged withe energy.   They can hit each other so hard that they shatter every window in metropolis.  Hulk and abomination can only hit each other hard enough to cause a magnitude 3.7 earthquake.  Something a large grenade can beat.     And Even if hulk can beat doomsday, doomsday just comes back invulnerable to that level of brute force and below.  Hulk will have to surpass himself every time to keep on killing doomsday.  Eventually doomsday will evolve a instantly kill the hulk eye laser.
"
How is doomsday stronger than Hulk, Hulk stopped the destruction of another planet and earth before, Hulk took 5 street levelers and imprisoned all of the Avengers, and the the Fantastic Four combined with extras, and he beat almost all top tiers one by one with no rest even SA Supes never did that. But most of all he was able to become more powerful than ever after all the battles i mean logically how do you beat someone like this. And dude you really have now idea what your talkin about with that earthquake ******  the Hulk held 2 continets together and then he held a planet together visit these links.    http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/incrediblefeats.html and this link.   http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html
"

First of all Thor has beaten the Hulk several times by himself and he's not even stronger than Doomsday.

Supes couldn't have done all the feats you just named against the Avengers and F4 because those people are Marvel characters...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul
SeSAW said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"
"
Doomsday is stronger than silver age superman, that is if we are using Silver age doomsday.  A person who has lifted a Black whole, though whether it is a miniature, stellar mass, intermediate mass, or supermassive black hole I do not know, but I would say either miniature or stellar, and then comes another question, did it have no electromagnetic charge or angular momentum?   Did it have a electromagnetic charge but no angular momentum?  Did it have no electromagnetic charge and angular momentum?  Did it have both a electromagnetic charge and angular momentum?      All of these factors are very important in determining the magnitude of this feat.    Also superman could push planets around for fun.    And a earth sized planet weighs sextillions of tons or more than 10
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeSAW

HA Ha AH HA AHA HA tell somebody else on this site that DD is stronger than SA Supes so they can laugh too LOL. Supes can't even pull a planet by himself now even with his upgrade. Read some comics im through LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"HA Ha AH HA AHA HA tell somebody else on this site that DD is stronger than SA Supes so they can laugh too LOL. Supes can't even pull a planet by himself now even with his upgrade. Read some comics im through LOL"

Your laughing as if you right...I find that funny.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vrakmul

Apparently sesaw you never read silver age superman comics.   Superman had to push the earth out of the way of an Asteroid.  And thus he did.   You need to read some older comics. 

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SeSAW

Did you even read what I said? I know Silver Age Supes did that type of stuff and more. But he does not and has not done it for a very long  time, notice the name SILVER AGE. So sayin Doomsday is stronger than Silver Age Supes is just ludacris lol.

mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mkdeadpool

As much as i respect the hulk, doomsday would win(he is like a hulk who dc descided to give superman powers) The only chance hulk has is if he was in the proffesor version(dont know how smart wwh is but if he is then him) and invented something to beat doomsday, but that would require prep, doomsday only getting one death,and even then it is most likely in doomsdays favour

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeSAW

Dude Professor Hulk is one of the weaker Hulks first off, second WW Hulk was smart. Third all of you say that DD can beat Hulk but know one has answered my questions.
1. When has Doomsday proven to be as strong or as durabile as Hulk
2. How come Supes was able to kill DD in a brawl if hes so tough, DD does not have any other powers other than brawling and he was killed doing that?

The Hulk don't lose brawls to NOBODY get it through your head, let me know when DD starts smashing asteroids 2 times the size of earth, punching holes in celestrials, cracking Onslaughts armor, and leaping thousands of miles at one time. What would happen if Hulk hit DD with the shot he hit Onslaught with he would probably kill him again. Next person that post and say Doomsday would win at least tell me what advantages he has over the Hulk cuz I don't see any........at all.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SeSAW

Yes thats right name one area just one  area that Doomsday has over Hulk, and produce a feat to back it up. like has DD lifted mountains, hell has he even lifted airplanes, has he survived Nukes ect. And if you guys even read DC comics lately you would know that Superman easily defeats Doomsday now, he has the last few times they fought so how is DD stronger than Supes also. 

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By supertrooper117

this basically depends on when we decide that the 1 has defeated the other i think the hulk can beat dooms day about 3 times but the fourth time the hulk will revert back to banner and doomsday will finish him off so if we go by the first time the hulk kills doomsday the hulk wins there but if we are going for utter defeat i would have to say no one could beat doomsday which is pretty unfair

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SeSAW

This might be true all though there always is the fact that the Hulk could always get as strong as Doomsday, since his strength and will power have no known limits. But iguess evntually after Hulk has killed him about 10 or more times he would be way to powerful for the Hulk and would kill him.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By supertrooper117

also ppl say that the hulk lifting a mountain is bad writing but it is way closer to physically being possibile to moving a planet!!!! how the hell can he push gas!!!!! all the earth is on the outside is gas (i've never seen how he actually did it)

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SeSAW

LOL I know and Supes pulled planets conected with chains,single chains, like what kind of chains are those, 1000000000 times the strength of Caps shield or what. Also at least Hulks feats are consistant he still does the same kind of stuff now.  

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By supertrooper117

lolsz true the hulk is consistent way more than supes

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MAJESTY

this has been done before why are people doin it over again.doomsday wins end of story.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeSAW
MAJESTY said:
"this has been done before why are people doin it over again.doomsday wins end of story.
"

Why would  he win???
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vortex1456789

@SeSAW: Doomsay can ressurect him self every yime he has died. It was said that an OAN suicide attack could open a hole in space, Superboy Primes body was atomitized by this attack, Doomsday survived it. Plus Iv'e seen you say on a nother debate about you saying Superboy prime could beat WWH.So if Superboy Prime can Beat WWH and DD is tougher than Prime,can you do the math or do I have to do it ?