WW Hulk vs Joker w/ Yellow Lantern Ring

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Drache64

World War Hulk vs Joker with Yellow lantern ring. 

Fight takes place on earth in Gotham.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By pooty
@Enzeru: Gonna disagree friend. I'm not sure Joker has the emotional capacity of feeling fear.  With Jokers personality fueling the ring i think Joker can take this.
PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By PushMunky
@pooty: A yellow power ring is fueled by fear, not insanity.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#5  Edited By Outside_85
@Jake454: Correct me if i am wrong, but the ring is fueled by the fear the wielder inspires in others (which is why i think its odd Sinestro has one)?
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WindCloud

The OP never stipulated any limitations on Jokers ability to utilize the yellow ring.  Therefore WWH loses horribly.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty
@Jake454: I think Joker instills more fear than Batman. Batman has a code and people know it. Joker has no code. I would much rather face Batman than Joker. Joker instills fear. He even scares batman to a degree
PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PushMunky
@Outside_85 said:
@Jake454: Correct me if i am wrong, but the ring is fueled by the fear the wielder inspires in others (which is why i think its odd Sinestro has one)?

Close, but incorrect. The yellow light of fear is manifested within the Sinestro Corps central power battery, which is located on the planet Qward.  Each yellow power ring draws its power from its corresponding power battery, which, in turn, draw their power from the central battery on Qward. The Sinestro Corps central power battery on Qward draws power by siphoning fear from every living thing in the universe, & then turning it into energy. The yellow ring bearer, or Sinestro Corps member is chosen based on their ability to instill or incite fear in others. This ability is like their key to unlocking the ring's power. One who cannot instill fear would be considered unworthy to wield the yellow light of fear. This same kind of system is used for all the different lantern corps.

Red  -  Rage
Orange  -  Avarice (Greed / Jealousy)
Yellow  -  Fear (Dur)
Green  -  Will power  (*) 
Blue  -  Hope
Indigo  -  Compassion (Also empathy)
Violet  -  Love  (The writers very cleverly transformed the Star Sapphire antagonist into a kind of violet lantern corps.)

(* This is the only one that isn't really an emotion, but, according to the mythology provided us by the (Green Lantern) book's writers, because it is in the middle of the spectrum, it represents the balancing factor of this emotion / light / power spectrum. Thus, it would not be an emotion, but rather, the means by which one controls their emotions.)
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker.

busuzima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By busuzima

I am pretty sure the hulk would crush the joker relatively quickly if it was a one on one fight with nobody to scare the jokers ring is pretty weak whereas insane clowns make the hulk mad.

tenavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tenavis

Joker with a yellow power ring = bad things happen

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty
@Jake454 said:
@Outside_85 said:
 Close, but incorrect. The yellow light of fear is manifested within the Sinestro Corps central power battery, which is located on the planet Qward.  Each yellow power ring draws its power from its corresponding power battery, which, in turn, draw their power from the central battery on Qward. The Sinestro Corps central power battery on Qward draws power by siphoning fear from every living thing in the universe, & then turning it into energy. The yellow ring bearer, or Sinestro Corps member is chosen based on their ability to instill or incite fear in others. This ability is like their key to unlocking the ring's power. One who cannot instill fear would be considered unworthy to wield the yellow light of fear. This same kind of system is used for all the different lantern corps.  Red  -  Rage Orange  -  Avarice (Greed / Jealousy) Yellow  -  Fear (Dur) Green  -  Will power  (*)  Blue  -  Hope Indigo  -  Compassion (Also empathy) Violet  -  Love  (The writers very cleverly transformed the Star Sapphire antagonist into a kind of violet lantern corps.)  (* This is the only one that isn't really an emotion, but, according to the mythology provided us by the (Green Lantern) book's writers, because it is in the middle of the spectrum, it represents the balancing factor of this emotion / light / power spectrum. Thus, it would not be an emotion, but rather, the means by which one controls their emotions.)
Thanks for clearing this up. Based on this i think Joker would be worthy of the ring cuz he instills fear in his victims. After he unlocks its power....with his mind and imagination he would be one of the greatest lanterns ever.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

The Joker wins. He will wreck havoc with that ring.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#14  Edited By Outside_85

Hmm, despite the yellow ring i will say Hulk due to resilience and strength.  
I might be wrong about it but the Joker isn't feared the same way Croc or the Scarecrow is, instead it is more in the manner that no one can ever safely anticipate what he will do next (reason he was not invited to Alex Luthors clubhouse).

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blacharrt

Hulk would curbstomp him so hard, this is a horrible mix up.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666

WWHulk in stomp.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boobster
@czarny_samael said:
WWHulk in stomp.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Straight-Fire
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
WWHulk in stomp.

@czarny_samael said:
WWHulk in stomp.

How
Nateron2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nateron2

@dboyrules2011: Hulk conquers his fears, doesn't he? Especially these later and newer Hulks.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joker

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@PushMunky: Joker inspire fear in people,Dc villains tell stories about the Joker to scare each other.

See Salavatio Run when Joker kill Psimon and says to soemone make a dinner for him,all the bad guys went hunting.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By stonerthps
@dboyrules2011 said:
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
WWHulk in stomp.

@czarny_samael said:
WWHulk in stomp.
How
Hulk isn't scared of silly clown with a cheap yellow ring. So his constructs won't be powerful at all. Hulk will smash.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Hulk. Joker would strike absolutely NO fear in Hulk. None. Matter of fact, Hulk would poop and laugh.

I.A.T.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

WWHulk in stomp.
Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who do not fear superman fear batman. People who do not fear batman fear joker. The ring amplifies your intimidation ability. The better at intimidation they are the more powerful they are. Ring joker makes hulk wet himself.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who do not fear superman fear batman. People who do not fear batman fear joker. The ring amplifies your intimidation ability. The better at intimidation they are the more powerful they are. Ring joker makes hulk wet himself.

WWH is going to wet himself over a clown with a ring, please? WWH smashes him into oblivion, easily.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lord44
No Caption Provided

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

Over the guy who everyone below gods are scared of who's intimidation levels and power levels are greatly amplified. Probably the most powerful yellow ring wielder. Yeah hulk isn't lasting long. Give joker a green lantern ring and it would be even shorter.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By ComicStooge

@dondave said:

Bruce

...Batman flies in and punches Joker in the face, even with the ring? Woah.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I think your overestimatingn joker anyone below god is scared off? Hulk has beaten gods he won't be scared of joker at all and I don't think any lantern has the ability to kill the hulk only BFR him plus when has joker ever shown good skill with a lantern ring

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being good at inciting fear in others decides if you are worthy to wear a yellow ring (no doubt about it Joker is worthy) but how powerful you are with one is a lot more a matter of experience and creativity. While Joker certainly would have the needed creativity he lacks experience with a yellow ring which would greaty affect his effectivness in this combat. Additionaly Joker simply LOVES to play around in fights and now he would have an infinite toybox so i believe he would start toying around and probing what the ring could do. WWHulk on the other hand has absolutely no sense of humor in a fight and looks for the fastest way to incap his opponent. Those facts combined lead me to believe Hulk would take it.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

We have to assume about joker with a yellow lantern ring based on him and yellow lantern feats.

Lanterns are faster than hulk so he couldn't BFR or even hit him if you wanna be awkward.

When has hulk ever fought a god? By god I mean like Zeus or Odin. Thor doesn't count he isn't a god. And last time I checked Zeus pummelled hulk so easily it was funny.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

I think we're assuming the joker has a but if experience from toying around with the ring, if anyone could push the GL or YL rings to their limits I'd back joker.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Joker ain't scaring World War Hulk, it's just not happening. Joker could pull off a win using his imagination, constructs, and raw ring power, but tbh he won't be skilled enough.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

I think we're assuming the joker has a but if experience from toying around with the ring, if anyone could push the GL or YL rings to their limits I'd back joker.

we would we assume this? there is no prep and he never wore one before.....at least as far as i know.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The joker will kill the hulk

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

You have to to make the thread fair. Without it it's just joker vs hulk and then would be locked

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

You have to to make the thread fair. Without it it's just joker vs hulk and then would be locked

But we can´t just assume whatever we want....and an experienced lantern vs Hulk is a stomp in the lanterns favor so it would be locked to. Inexperienced Joker with one of the most powerful weapons in the DC universe vs Hulk is propably as balanced as it gets....and ends up with Hulk winning in my opinion

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

I was thinking joker had a weeks training to know how to do stuff so he's not experienced but knows how to use the thing which is a tossup

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stompa

@clownprinceofcrime1995Well usually we go by the general stipulations for a fight if not specified in the op and as such there is no prep time. The guy is smart and has seen lanterns before so he is far from helpless his character just makes him not go for a fast kill or bfr he rather enjoys toying with his enemys which would be his downfall with a serious Hulk.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll never know.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Yellow Lantern ring is powered by fear, an' Hulk aint afraid 'a nothin'. Hulk wins.

Joker is laughin' his a** off an' is blastin' Hulk with Yellow Lantern minigun constructs, but they just pi** Hulk off an' Hulk thunderclap Joker to the ground, an' then when Joker's landed Hulk jumps towards him, picks him up, grabs Joker's forearm an' squeezes it so hard it breaks, an' then he grabs the Yellow Lantern ring, removes it, throws it away an' then Hulk does a loud battle shout right infront'a Joker's face, an' then Hulk breaks Joker's neck with a sudden twist. Then he throws Joker's dead, useless corpse away an' then he just walks outta there.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts:

You can't take an aware lanterns ring off by force. And I thought joker would be more a spring loaded boxing glove guy.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ilikedonuts

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

didn't know that….guess I made a mistake. still, I say Hulk go ahead'n pound Joker to death.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts:

Yeah I believe if they are unaware (Batman removing Hals) then you can but the guardian who removed a GL ring by force lost a hand.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

good ta know, but does this include Red Lanterns? cuz didn't a bloodlusted Guy Gardner remove Atrocitus's ring by force while Atrocitus was aware of it?