WT R2: Juiceboks vs Veitha

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Welcome To: "The World Tournament": Read OP First!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Midlevel & Streetlevel Characters

==============================================

Rules: Please Read, New Rules Implemented

1. CAN YOU POST SCANS? IF NOT, DO NOT BE MAD WHEN VOTERS VOTE AGAINST YOU FOR NOT POSTING ENOUGH FEATS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS.
  2. Morals On (Unless Perk Purchased) & In Character.

3. Every team will have advanced knowledge on team members & basic knowledge on opponents.
  4. Every team will receive 2 hours of prep before each Death Match.
  5. All Prep & Fighting Must Happen At The BF, No Leaving The BF Area.
  6. Basic Knowledge: Powers, Skills, Gear, Weapons (No Weaknesses, Morals, Etc)
  7. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  8. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  9. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.)
  10. No Time Travel or Time Manipulation of Any Kind.
  11. No Form of Strength or Attack will exceed 100 Tons Of Force(Physical, TK, Energy, Or Other)
  12. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off.
  13. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  14. Any Toon Force Is At Mid Levels.
  15. Speeds Will Not Go Over Mach 5.
  16. Clones are capped at 1,000(This does not automatically mean your character is capable of making 1,000.
  17. Perks that give powers will only work for one individual, not copies/clones to avoid clone abuse.
  18. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  19. All maps will be 50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length) x 50 Miles(Sky) x 50 Miles(Water & Land Depth)
  20. I Will Ref The Matches.
  21. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  22. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  23. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  24. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  25. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  26. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  27. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  28. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.

=========================

VOTING SCORING SYSTEM: (Please Read)

Points DO NOT STACK, votes either fall into one category or the other.

Number Of Posts(Of Voter)Vote Score Amount(Point Worth)
Any Tourney Member3 Points
Over 2,0002 Points
500 to 2,0001 Point
100 to 499.5 Point (Half a Point)
  1. Voters Will Be Screened. Only Voters With At Least 100 Posts Or More Will Be Accepted.(This Rule Will Be Ignored For Those Who Are Actual Tourney Members)
  2. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends or Voting Against A Debator Out Of Spite, I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote.
  3. Voters Need To Leave At Least A 1 Sentence Reason For Voting.
  4. DO NOT OPENLY WHINE ABOUT HOW SOMEONE VOTED. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT A "SUSPECT VOTE" PM ME PRIVATELY.

============================

Juiceboks: One Big Wacky Family

Team:

• Carnage
  • Hydro-Man
  • Clayface

Extra Teammates: Choose 5 Characters

• Black Canary
  • Batman Beyond
  • Ult Spiderwoman
  • Ryu
  • Guile
  • Valkirye

11 points..

Perks:

• (2) Perfect Teamwork
  • (2) 1 Day prep
  • (2) 100 Walking Dead Zombies and 50 Putties
  • (2) Wiki Knowledge
  • (2) 1 Perk Point

VS

Veitha: The New X-Men

Team:

No-Girl

Kenji

Syrin

Misty Knight

Blink (Exiles)

Boom Boom

Gambit

Nightcrawler

Spidercide

Perks:

Morals off/ Perfect Teamwork(3) and full wiki knowledge(2).

Then hurt intangible enemies to Theresa(2) and Eye blasts to Misty(3).

Acid Blood & Xeonomorph Durability

Daken Pheromones

Spidey Sense (616)

=========================================

Battlefield: European City

Don't Cross The Black Line During Prep

Population 3,000 People On Each Side Of The Map

The People Are Aware Of Superheroes & Supervillains

The City Is High Tech & Is Wired With Cameras

Top Person Left, Bottom Person Right

No Caption Provided

Make Sure You Declare Which Perks Are Going To Which Character Before The Match Starts.

Deadline is September 19.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse

@juiceboks vs @veitha make sure everything is straight!!! Declare perks to characters before the match starts. Good luck.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Well good thing I have perfect teamwork else my teammates would've murdered one another lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Yeah, just be aware morals are majority rules with Perfect Teamwork.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@lukehero Let's see..three murderers and 6 good guys. Dammit lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: You can argue Valkirye and Canary are willing to kill when have to though. Remember you have to choose which 5 you want.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Veitha

@lukehero: @juiceboks: fine, I'll post an intro to my team. Oh and can Kurt bring his sword?

No-Girl

No Caption Provided

Martah Johansonn was a mutant with quite good telepathic powers that was kidnapped by the U-Men and given to the sentient bacteria John Sublime, who turned her into his own telepath and his own anti-mutant weapon.

No Caption Provided

In fact Martah is not just a powerful telepath, but she can project a "psionic shaff" that lets her shut off other powers. That's how she took care of Emma Frost's telepathy despite Emma being a superior telepath.

Other powers include possession and telepathic manipulation. She can possess other bodies and she can also manipulate other people's minds and perceptions. With ease she can make us invisible or just shut off your team perceptions.

Zero

No Caption Provided

Kenji Uedo was a great and famous artist until his mutant powers appeared, turning him into what some people may consider a "monster" but that he considered as the final form of "art".

He can manipulate his body to turn it into anything he desires. He is a living sculpure made of flesh and a ferrous substance that he can easily manipulate. Thanks to his shapeshifting abilities he can stretch, create tendrills, turn into a giant monster made out of flesh and iron, regenerate and create complex structures and machines out of his body.

No Caption Provided

One of his other powers is a telepathic one. He can shields other people from telepathy as long as he keeps in contact with them, or he can manipulate their perceptions and put them into a complex illusion using telepathy, also.

No Caption Provided

In this fight I'll equip him with Acid Blood and Xenomorph Durability

Syrin/Banshee

No Caption Provided

She's Sean Cassidy's daughter, and she essentially has got an upgraded version of her father's powers.

While Banshee's sonic powers mostly relied on just "screaming" to knock out the enemy and flying thanks to propelling sound waves, Theresa has shown to be able to use her sonic powers in a much more subtle way.

Other than just having sonic scream and sonic wave kind of attacks, she can manipulate external sounds or use her voice to create shields, for example, or also to hypnotize other people manipulating the lenght of the sounds she produces to make her voice irresistible for everyone, male or female.

No Caption Provided

Oh and you have a symbiote on your team! Good thing I have a screamer with me.

She can also hurt intangible enemies thanks to perk.

Misty Knight

Bionic woman and Hero for Hire, Misty is one of the main members of this team I mentioned, and she's been the head of the Heroes for Hires for years.

She's a great H2H fighter and she's got a bionic arm made of vibranium that can do a lot of pretty things, from enhancing her strength to destroying metals(including adamantium)

No Caption Provided

Here she will have Eye Blasts.

Exiles Blink

No Caption Provided

My teleporter. She's a much lighter version of 616 Blink, and she's one hell of a teleporting fighter. She can teleport over vast distances, she's good at using her agility and her teleportation abilities during battles, and here she will work to keep my team together and to defend my team from your long range attacks.

She can create portals but she usually throws teleporting darts.

No Caption Provided

I'll give Blink Spidersense.

Boom Boom

No Caption Provided

She can make things explode. Quite self-explanatory.

She can produce plasma like bombs and controll them to the point that she can ignite them or turn them off, or just decide wheter they should explode or not. Tabitha can also channel explosions through her hands producing an incinerating and immediate effect.

No Caption Provided

Like this.

She's working with Blink here, so expect a lot of stuff being thrown at you from every direction.

Gambit

No Caption Provided

He's the famous one alongside Nightcrawler. Gambit is able to charge stuff with kinetic energy just by touching it, causing it to explode withing seconds after he's charged them. His signature weapons are his cards, that he is able to charge and throw turning them into explosive weapons that he can aim with great accuracy.

He is highly resistant to telepathy and he is very, very agile. Gambit is also a thief and he's good at disguising and avoiding sentinels and/or detecting sistems. He's overpowered and beaten a lot of tough characters during the years, including Gladiator.

Here he will have Daken pheromones. I guess some of your team ladies will find him irresistible now.

No Caption Provided

Nightcrawler

No Caption Provided

The demon with a golden heart. Nightcralwer was part of a german circus until he became a member of the X-Men He has later discovered to be partly demon, being the son of Mystique and Azazel. He can teleport through the Brimstone dimension, releasing a sulphure gas at each jump, and he's the most agile team in my team if not in this entire battle having enhanced reflexes and balance and being very good at combining his circus experience with his weapons - swords - and his powers. He can also use brimstone in offensive ways.

No Caption Provided

Morals off here. So he won't be holding back with his swords.

Spidercide

No Caption Provided

Well, apparently he is a Peter Parker clone with all of his ability enhanced. And he can manipulate his own molecular structure(I don't know who came up with this totally spider-unrelated idea, but good for me then). He's a bruiser and he can turn into a liquid form or even remain alive while his body has been separated or destroyed.

You'll have some problems defeating him permanently or even detecting him.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@lukehero @veitha dammit I shouldve sprung for the tp resistance..yea I think I'm just gonna concede right here.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89@juiceboks said:

@lukehero @veitha dammit I shouldve sprung for the tp resistance..yea I think I'm just gonna concede right here.

oh really?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@veitha said:

@sophia89@juiceboks said:

oh really?

Yea. My team is tough but they have no defense against TP. I was hoping I could get a new character that had it but none of them do so..no use debating this matchup.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: @juiceboks: Alright, Veitha Wins. Yeah you always have to have a plan for TP.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Sorry you didn't get a chance to actually debate. Lol.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Veitha

@lukehero said:

@veitha: Sorry you didn't get a chance to actually debate. Lol.

yeah hahaha well I'll have to wait next round