SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Vs

So who wins and why and i am trying to put up new battles and keep the battle forums alive.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"http://images2.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/3/34/Wrecker_02.jpg Vs So who wins and why and i am trying to put up new battles and keep the battle forums alive."

whats wreckers powers

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Powers

The Wrecker various superhuman attributes as a result of the magical power bestowed upon him by Karnilla the Norn Queen.

Superhuman Strength: The Wrecker is superhumanly strong and, while fully empowered, is capable of lifting about 40 tons. However, while sharing his strength with the other members of the Wrecking Crew, he is only able to lift about 10 tons. This changed when Ulik, another foe of Thor, taught the Wrecker how to master his Asgardian-based powers. The Wrecker is now capable of retaining his original strength and greater use of his powers while still empowering the other members of The Wrecking Crew.

Superhuman Stamina: The Wrecker's musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. While fully empowered, he can exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him. However, while sharing his powers with the other three members of the Wrecking Crew, his stamina is considerably diminished. In this state, he is capable of exert himself at peak capacity for about 6 hours.

Superhuman Durability: While fully empowered, the Wrecker's body is highly resistant to all forms of physical injury. He is able to withstand armor piercing machine gun shells, temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, multiple blows from Thor's enchanted hammer, etc. without sustaining injury. While sharing his powers with the other members of the Wrecking Crew, his resistance to damage is substantially decreased. However, his body is still much tougher that nat of an ordinary human. He can still withstand great impact forces, high temperatures, and .45 caliber bullets.

Psionic Link: The Wrecker has established a mental link with his enchanted crowbar. In the past when the Wrecker has lost his superhuman powers, the power has transferred itself into the crowbar. By making physical contact with the crowbar, the Wrecker can transfer the power back into himself. Also, by touching the crowbar, the Wrecker can magically transform whatever he is wearing into his costume. By concentrating on the crowbar, the Wrecker can use it to take mental possession of whoever touches it, and cause an enchanted aura that can repel bullets to surround that person. The Wrecker can also locate members of The Wrecking Crew by concentrating on his crowbar.

Abilities

The Wrecker is a formidable hand to hand combatant and is particularly adept at using street fighting techniques that enable him to make full use of his strength and durability.

Equipment: The Wrecker wields a four-foot long cast iron crowbar which has become virtually indestructible through extensive contact with the Wrecker's enchanted skin. Wielded by the superhumanly strong Wrecker, the crowbar becomes a weapon of vast destructive potential. The Wrecker has used the crowbar to demolish entire buildings in minutes and to hold off the thunder god Thor in battle. The Wrecker has used the crowbar offensively as both a throwing weapon and a bat. Because of the teachings of Ulik, The Rock Troll, he can throw his crowbar and have it return to him, much like Thor's own hammer.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Powers The Wrecker various superhuman attributes as a result of the magical power bestowed upon him by Karnilla the Norn Queen. Superhuman Strength: The Wrecker is superhumanly strong and, while fully empowered, is capable of lifting about 40 tons. However, while sharing his strength with the other members of the Wrecking Crew, he is only able to lift about 10 tons. This changed when Ulik, another foe of Thor, taught the Wrecker how to master his Asgardian-based powers. The Wrecker is now capable of retaining his original strength and greater use of his powers while still empowering the other members of The Wrecking Crew. Superhuman Stamina: The Wrecker's musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. While fully empowered, he can exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him. However, while sharing his powers with the other three members of the Wrecking Crew, his stamina is considerably diminished. In this state, he is capable of exert himself at peak capacity for about 6 hours. Superhuman Durability: While fully empowered, the Wrecker's body is highly resistant to all forms of physical injury. He is able to withstand armor piercing machine gun shells, temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, multiple blows from Thor's enchanted hammer, etc. without sustaining injury. While sharing his powers with the other members of the Wrecking Crew, his resistance to damage is substantially decreased. However, his body is still much tougher that nat of an ordinary human. He can still withstand great impact forces, high temperatures, and .45 caliber bullets. Psionic Link: The Wrecker has established a mental link with his enchanted crowbar. In the past when the Wrecker has lost his superhuman powers, the power has transferred itself into the crowbar. By making physical contact with the crowbar, the Wrecker can transfer the power back into himself. Also, by touching the crowbar, the Wrecker can magically transform whatever he is wearing into his costume. By concentrating on the crowbar, the Wrecker can use it to take mental possession of whoever touches it, and cause an enchanted aura that can repel bullets to surround that person. The Wrecker can also locate members of The Wrecking Crew by concentrating on his crowbar. Abilities The Wrecker is a formidable hand to hand combatant and is particularly adept at using street fighting techniques that enable him to make full use of his strength and durability. Equipment: The Wrecker wields a four-foot long cast iron crowbar which has become virtually indestructible through extensive contact with the Wrecker's enchanted skin. Wielded by the superhumanly strong Wrecker, the crowbar becomes a weapon of vast destructive potential. The Wrecker has used the crowbar to demolish entire buildings in minutes and to hold off the thunder god Thor in battle. The Wrecker has used the crowbar offensively as both a throwing weapon and a bat. Because of the teachings of Ulik, The Rock Troll, he can throw his crowbar and have it return to him, much like Thor's own hammer."

thats all the reson why wrecker wins

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

thats what i thought to but Beast can take a beating and give one but Wrecker should win this.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"thats what i thought to but Beast can take a beating and give one but Wrecker should win this."

agree

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vegeta

thor or wrecker

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Thor owns him in all day long. They fought countless times in 1966 Thor comics and Thor always wins lol

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Thor owns him in all day long. They fought countless times in 1966 Thor comics and Thor always wins lol"

some more issues i want

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

ya idk the numbers but i will look them up later just remind me k.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"ya idk the numbers but i will look them up later just remind me k."

bet

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Apparition

beast should be able to beat wrecker. wrecker isn't that much stronger and beast is way more agile. beast should be able to dodge most of wrecker's attacks while connecting on most of his.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

I don't know wrecker is pretty fast not like beast but he can lift 40 tons beast only 30 and Wrecker went toe to toe with Thor many times lost but still put up a fight.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

wrecker's nowhere near as quick as beast and ten tons wont make much of a difference. youre talking about how wrecker goes toe to toe with thor when wrecker can lift 40 tons and thor is well over 100 tons, so if 60 isn't making much of a difference then you know 10 wont.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

I know but beast could never go toe to toe with Thor Wrecker does by himself and done fairly good like i said he losses but still puts up a fight. so he should have no trouble with beast.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

yeah but did you ever think that he only goes toe to toe with thor for the storyline? i mean thor goes toe to toe with kurse, how can he have trouble with wrecker?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

I know what you mean Thor does not have to much trouble with Wrecker, but all i am saying is Wrecker is a tough opponent its guna take more than speed to bring him down. And be four u say it i know beast is strong lol.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

yes he is and i think the combination of speed and strength would let beast win.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sling Shot

I think you are wrong about their physical strength. Beast may have increased since his Beauty and the beast mutation But he was at the 5 ton mark and if I am not mistaken Wrecker was at or near class 100.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

Sling Shot says:

"I think you are wrong about their physical strength. Beast may have increased since his Beauty and the beast mutation But he was at the 5 ton mark and if I am not mistaken Wrecker was at or near class 100."

wrecker was only as strong as the average male asgardian so he could lift 40 tons. beast used to be able to lift one or two but then he had another mutation and his strength increased.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

This is old school battle Sling orignal strength levels. But if Wrecker hits beast a lot with the crow bar than beast is out.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"

How the hell does he win?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vegeta

Cryo-Wolf says:

"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"

i think thats the first time igree wit ya

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

....You just aid on the page before that he loses.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vegeta

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"
i think thats the first time igree wit ya"

i was not serius

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"
i was not serius"

which time?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Superhuman Durability: While fully empowered, the Wrecker's body is highly resistant to all forms of physical injury. He is able to withstand armor piercing machine gun shells, temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, multiple blows from Thor's enchanted hammer, etc. without sustaining injury. While sharing his powers with the other members of the Wrecking Crew, his resistance to damage is substantially decreased. However, his body is still much tougher that that of an ordinary human. He can still withstand great impact forces, high temperatures, and .45 caliber bullets. Thank You come on he with stood attacks from Thors Hammer and beast does not have that kinda power thats why he losses.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vegeta

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"

that time

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Superhuman Durability: While fully empowered, the Wrecker's body is highly resistant to all forms of physical injury. He is able to withstand armor piercing machine gun shells, temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, multiple blows from Thor's enchanted hammer, etc. without sustaining injury. While sharing his powers with the other members of the Wrecking Crew, his resistance to damage is substantially decreased. However, his body is still much tougher that that of an ordinary human. He can still withstand great impact forces, high temperatures, and .45 caliber bullets. Thank You come on he with stood attacks from Thors Hammer and beast does not have that kinda power thats why he losses."

nuff said

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"
How the hell does he win?"

He's quicker, more agile, completely intelligent, an he equals wrecker in strength

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vegeta

vegeta says:

"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"
that time"

but if he gets hit once through dealing

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"
How the hell does he win?"

He's quicker, more agile, completely intelligent, an he equals wrecker in strength"

Read my post above and he does not equal him in strength Wrecker can lift 40 tons and beast 30 and that does make a difference and like i said read my post above how will beast hurt him if Wrecker withstood attacks from Thors hammer.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vegeta

vegeta says:

"vegeta says:
"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"BEAST WINS HANDS DOWN!"
that time"
but if he gets hit once through dealing"

like i said

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sling Shot

I think Beast could win with the aid of some uncharacteristic weapons or more characteristic concoctions(characteristic of Dark Beast). Otherwise Wrecker fulfills his name sake.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Sling Shot says:

"I think Beast could win with the aid of some uncharacteristic weapons or more characteristic concoctions(characteristic of Dark Beast). Otherwise Wrecker fulfills his name sake."

Thank you oh and for the record this is beast Superhuman Durability. Superhuman Durability: His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or strain (providing he lands on his feet).

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I still think Beast could win.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I still think Beast could win."

beast Superhuman Durability. Superhuman Durability: His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or strain (providing he lands on his feet). It will take Wrecker only a couple hits and beast is out and beast can't even hurt Wrecker read Wreckers Superhuman Durability on this page i posted.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

And, he's not going up against Thor's Hammer, he's going up against Beast.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sling Shot

A three story drop ain't equal to a building crushing bat from a mystical crowbar and 40 tons of strength swinging it. And where was it defined that Beasts latest strength rating is at 30 tons.Big jump from 5

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"And, he's not going up against Thor's Hammer, he's going up against Beast."

Hahahah Thors Hammer is way stronger than beast could ever hope to be u make me laugh!!!!!!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vegeta

Cryo-Wolf says:

and

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Beast has claws, and he's more agile, faster, and more intelleigent. He could trump Wrecker with his intelligence easily."

He can't hurt him physically so he wins how? i am still laughing about what you said about Thors Hammer lol read my post what were u thinking?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Beast has claws, and he's more agile, faster, and more intelleigent. He could trump Wrecker with his intelligence easily.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
Hahahah Thors Hammer is way stronger than beast could ever hope to be u make me laugh!!!!!!"

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Beast has claws, and he's more agile, faster, and more intelleigent. He could trump Wrecker with his intelligence easily."
He can't hurt him physically so he wins how? i am still laughing about what you said about Thors Hammer lol read my post what were u thinking? "

thats the point he wasnet

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sling Shot

Cryo no disrespect..but I don't think you have as much reading under your belt as would deem neccessary to properly assess this match up.

I only say that because you are rating Thor's hammer less a threat than Beasts claws. I see your point about intellegence though. Unfortunately Wrecker is magic based and possibly more foreign to what Beast knows what to do.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
He can't hurt him physically so he wins how? i am still laughing about what you said about Thors Hammer lol read my post what were u thinking? "

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
thats the point he wasnet"

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

thats the point he wasnet"

Oblisuly lol damn thats so funny comparing Beast to Thors hammer Mjolnir