Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By czarny_samael666
@RulkFTW: Thanks. I will try to find it.
GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By GypRosetti

@czarny_samael666: This is a different Hulk. Hulk has beaten all 3 of team two. Thor one shotting Hulk with lighting was decades ago. Hulk has also taken lighting :

No Caption Provided
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By isaac_clarke

Team one is stacked with a more consistently more powerful roster - a simple switch of Hercules and Thor would have a clean sweep of a team. None the less, the Sentry is being blown at of proportion, especially given a single swipe from Thor has sent him packing before he was Void possessed. Which is, with the exception of the iteration of the Sentry that was stabilizing cosmic cubes, was the most powerful iteration of the character that would give team 1 a clean sweep.

Normally we'd go to the last iteration of the Sentry, but that was a suicidal cosmic lobster that wasn't much of a Sentry. Depending on the iteration of the character, this fight could go a few ways. Gladiator is also being supremely under-rated given bar PIS induced moments of weakness, he's beaten around the Hulk and could likely beat Hercules.

Abom's the weak link that serves nothing more than a stall for team 2.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GypRosetti

@isaac_clarke: Ditch Hercules for Hyperion and Abomination for Juggernaut. I think that's more even? In a six-man the smartest team wins by divide and conquer.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ToO_RaW

I linked you to the respect thread because I have posted every fight we are speaking about.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666

So what if it was said in a She-Hulk comic? It' was stated by narration, just like Sentry's "feat".

Most of the fights I have mentioned are in the Gladiator respect thread I linked you to.

2 - When he fought the Nova Corps it was Nova Prime who came at the end and got smacked down. It says so about 4 times on the page.

He actually beat Nova Prime twice btw.

5 - when he fought Thor and the F4 stopped them, Thor's speed had been amped to hyperspeed by Reed. Gladiator had to fight him under his own speed.

7 - Makes his Hyperion fight even a better showing as he fought 3 people consequtively

9 - It is

10 - Still happened

11- It was a good fight. Uni-power would make mints meat of Sentry.

I have read all of them, since I've read almost all comics in which Kallark was ever present. And IDK anything about fight between Majestor of Shi'Ar and Nova Prime. BTW, link to respect thread isn't a good way to debate, since it means that You can't show the context. And context often matters. For example Nova - Rider - once (before Annihilaion) had whole Nova Force in him and was toying around with Firelod like nothing. He couldn't control that power and wanted to lose it, but saying that this is prove that normal Rider from that time could do it to Firelord would be a mistake.

2.You clearly didn't read that series. a)It was never said it was Nova Prime b)Gladiator is even screaming "You're Shi'Ar!" - Richard is from Earth. c)Nova Prime already wasn't at level he was in the Annihilation or in then of Thanos Imperative, since most of his power was transfered to other members of reformed Nova Corps. d)Whole story happened in Nova #24, when Richard Rider wasn't even a part of Nova Corps - he was Quasar at the moment.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gladiator asks him to Surrender. The next panel says "Nova PRIME" has been forced to surrender.

5.Thor is speedster by himself and was able to win with Gladiator 2 times in two other different comics. He lost once.

It mentions Thor's speed being amped twice in these scans. Not to mention before the fight Gladiator said he was exhausted. The other fights with Thor are in the respect thread. Make sure you read them in context please.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW
1.OMG... This was just a title, this guy didn't have higher power and he doesn't have any feats worth mention. Please, re-read this comic, this isn't Richard Rider. It is Malik Tarcel:
http://marvel.wikia.com/Malik_Tarcel_%28Earth-616%29
2. I've read them and Gladiator and Thor are in the same level. Gladiator isn't above Thor a specially that he won once and lost twice. Even with Masterson.

@GypRosetti
1.This is Mindless Hulk - most powerfull version Hulk can achieve.
2.It doesn't matter here. WWHulk never took Thor's lightning and survive and Hulk never took most powerfull Thor's lightning. Most powerfull storm was able to overpower planet-busting beam.
3.Hulk lost with Thor in this way in 2001.
Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#58  Edited By BlueLantern1995

World War Hulk can beat any one of Team 2 by themselves(except for Thor). Sentry can beat all of them period. And Hercules could beat all but Thor. This is a spite when the 3 work together.

The way I see it: World War Hulk takes on Gladiator. Hercules takes on Abomination. And Sentry takes on Thor. Then they each beat their opponent. Team 1 wins.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW:
1.OMG... This was just a title, this guy didn't have higher power and he doesn't have any feats worth mention. Please, re-read this comic, this isn't Richard Rider. It is Malik Tarcel:
2. I've read them and Gladiator and Thor are in the same level. Gladiator isn't above Thor a specially that he won once and lost twice. Even with Masterson.

1. Not once have I said that this was Rider. I have consistently said it was Nova Prime. Which it was. I've read the comic. Many times. Please, re-read what I HAVE ACTUALLY SAID. Nova Prime is distinguished by his shoulder plates.

2. Gladiator is > Thor. He's owned Masterson, and stalemated an speed-amped Thor, and carried the Shi-ar ship because Thor wasn't strong enough or fast enough to do it. They had another encounter and Gladiator owned him again but when the fight was over, Thor cheap-shotted him with living lightning. Plus, all of their fights were in Thor's favor because Gladiator has just fought people before him. This means he had already expended energy and STILL did his job against Thor.

Read the comics in context, PLEASE. The fights we are speaking of are in my respect thread and there I explain it panel by panel. Just look at them instead of giving me excuses. If I have to explain the fights again in this thread, I'll be quite annoyed.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GypRosetti

@czarny_samael666: Where are the scans to show Hulk has been tanked by lightning more than once? He's taken far more, especially in recent years.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By GypRosetti

@ToO_RaW: Would love to see the scans for 2.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BlueLantern1995 said:

World War Hulk can beat any one of Team 2 by themselves(except for Thor). Sentry can beat all of them period. And Hercules could beat all but Thor. This is a spite when the 3 work together.

The way I see it: World War Hulk takes on Gladiator. Hercules takes on Abomination. And Sentry takes on Thor. Then they each beat their opponent. Team 1 wins.

No. Gladiator > Hulk, Gladiator >MA Sentry (most known and most current outside of Void-Sentry). MA Sentry < Thor.  Thor > Hulk.

@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW:

1. Not once have I said that this was Rider. I have consistently said it was Nova Prime. Which it was. I've read the comic. Many times. Please, re-read what I HAVE ACTUALLY SAID.

2. Gladiator is > Thor. He's owned Masterson, and stalemated an speed-amped Thor, and carried the Shi-ar ship because Thor wasn't strong enough or fast enough to do it. They had another encounter and Gladiator owned hom again. When the fight was over, Thor cheap shotted him with living lightning.

Read your comics in context.

1.I've asked You - when Gladiator fought with Richard Rider Nova Prime and You've responded to me with this argument. 
2.No, Thor won in vol 2 and Masterson won with Gladiator too.  It wasn't a cheap shot, Thor can normally make similar attacks. Masterson barely knew how to use his powers, that is why he didn't do it faster.

@GypRosetti said:

@czarny_samael666: Where are the scans to show Hulk has been tanked by lightning more than once? He's taken far more, especially in recent years.

Hulk was taken down by Thor's lightning. Thor decides how strong his lightnings are. They  (as a storm) can reach planet level, they were powerfull enough to KO Surfer - and from insdie - Alter Ego.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ToO_RaW

@GypRosetti said:

@ToO_RaW: Would love to see the scans for 2.

http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/29-4653/respect-gladiator/92-692665/?page=2

Two Thor fights are there. Read what I have typed before you read the scans. Most people just graze through the scans and miss the context. I summarize the context for you.

There's also another fight between a different version of Thor and Gladiator where Kallark kicks Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and reverts him back to kid-Jake.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW:

1. Not once have I said that this was Rider. I have consistently said it was Nova Prime. Which it was. I've read the comic. Many times. Please, re-read what I HAVE ACTUALLY SAID.

2. Gladiator is > Thor. He's owned Masterson, and stalemated an speed-amped Thor, and carried the Shi-ar ship because Thor wasn't strong enough or fast enough to do it. They had another encounter and Gladiator owned hom again. When the fight was over, Thor cheap shotted him with living lightning.

Read your comics in context.

1.I've asked You - when Gladiator fought with Richard Rider Nova Prime and You've responded to me with this argument.
2.No, Thor won in vol 2 and Masterson won with Gladiator too. It wasn't a cheap shot, Thor can normally make similar attacks. Masterson barely knew how to use his powers, that is why he didn't do it faster.

1. No. I said Kallark beat Nova Prime. You disagreed. I proved you wrong.

2. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Again, look in the respect thread. Page 2. ALL SCANS ARE THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

lmao. Masterson was getting OWNED by Gladiator. Gladiator thought the fight was over because Thor was on the ground crying and then Thor cheap shotted him from behind with living lightning. How was it not a cheap shot? Gladiator was standing there smiling with his hands on his hips because he clearly thought Thor had given up. Thor actually even started the fight off with a cheap shot as well. Not to mention throughout the ENTIRE fight, Gladiator was tossing Thor around like a rag doll.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW

1.No. Read this part of my post again:

1.When Gladiator fought with Nova Prime? Normal Rider -yes, Prime - I don't think so.

2.How can You prove that either of them is above the other if count between them is 2 for Thor, 1 for Gladiator and 2 draws? If something, then Thor is above Gladiator.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW:

1.No. Read this part of my post again:

1.When Gladiator fought with Nova Prime? Normal Rider -yes, Prime - I don't think so.

Exactly. All I said was that he fought Nova Prime. I never said a thing about Rider. That was you. As you can see, I was correct. He made a fool of Nova Prime in the scans I provided.

2.How can You prove that either of them is above the other if count between them is 2 for Thor, 1 for Gladiator and 2 draws? If something, then Thor is above Gladiator

It's not 2 for Thor and 1 for Gladiator though.

It's 1-1-1 and in every fight Thor had the advantage (Amped, or 2v1). Take away Thor's advantages (and cheap shots) and make the fight fair. Do that and it would be 3-0 for Gladiator.

Gladiator is clearly superior

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW
No, I 've said Rider and You answered with that, which means that Yuo exactly knew about which one we're talking about.

Thor had the advantage that he didn't needed only once. In all other fights he wasn't amped at all. Living Lightning < normal Thor's lightning.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW: No, I 've said Rider and You answered with that, which means that Yuo exactly knew about which one we're talking about.
Thor ha?d the advantage that he didn't needed only once. In all other fights he wasn't amped at all. Living Lightning < normal Thor's lightning.

1 - Dude...seriously? Re-read the thread. I mentioned Nova Prime and then you said that it wasn't Nova Prime. I showed the scans and proved you wrong. Simple as that. Not once have I said anything about Rider.

2 - READ THE COMICS. Thor's had advantages in 3 of their 3 fights. The one with Masterson, Masterson got his ass whooped. Gladiator tossed him around like a ragdoll until he was blindsided by the lightning, It doesn't matter if LL < Normal lightning. He was blindsided.

Deal with it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW: No, I 've said Rider and You answered with that, which means that Yuo exactly knew about which one we're talking about.
Thor ha?d the advantage that he didn't needed only once. In all other fights he wasn't amped at all. Living Lightning < normal Thor's lightning.

1 - Dude...seriously? Re-read the thread. I mentioned Nova Prime and then you said that it wasn't Nova Prime. I showed the scans and proved you wrong. Simple as that. Not once have I said anything about Rider.

2 - READ THE COMICS. Thor's had advantages in 3 of their 3 fights. The one with Masterson, Masterson got his ass whooped. Gladiator tossed him around like a ragdoll until he was blindsided by the lightning, It doesn't matter if LL < Normal lightning. He was blindsided.

Deal with it.

1.This is going nowhere and it doesn't matter, since it doesn't prove anything. I know that I am right and You feel the same thing. We can leave it at this point or we can start flamewar after which we will both be banned. I don't want it.
2.Ok, explain what kind of advantages he had when he smacked Gladiator in vol. 2 and as a Masterson? Lightning is Thor's normal power. If he was blinded and it worked it only means that it will work again.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Deal with it.

1.This is going nowhere and it doesn't matter, since it doesn't prove anything. I know that I am right and You feel the same thing. We can leave it at this point or we can start flamewar after which we will both be banned. I don't want it. 2.Ok, explain what kind of advantages he had when he smacked Gladiator in vol. 2 and as a Masterson? Lightning is Thor's normal power. If he was blinded and it worked it only means that it will work again.

I have explained every advantage Thor had in Gladiator's respect thread. You've ignored this about 5 times now.

Gladiator beat Thor by kicking his hammer out of his hands and reverting him back to Jake in one of their fights. That's considered a win for Gladiator.

In the Masterson fight, he fought 2 people consecutively. Wonderman, and then Masterson Thor. This means it was a 2v1 and Gladiator still tossed Masterson around like a rag doll.

The fight with real Thor - Thor's speed was amped by Reed Richards and Gladiator still stalemated him under his own power.

Think about it.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Qpzmg

Team 1

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW said:

I have explained every advantage Thor had in Gladiator's respect thread. You've ignored this about 5 times now.

Gladiator beat Thor by kicking his hammer out of his hands and reverting him back to Jake in one of their fights. That's considered a win for Gladiator.

In the Masterson fight, he fought 2 people consecutively. Wonderman, and then Masterson Thor. This means it was a 2v1 and Gladiator still tossed Masterson around like a rag doll.

The fight with real Thor - Thor's speed was amped by Reed Richards and Gladiator still stalemated him under his own power.

Think about it.

1.It is, but Thor isn't limited to transformation any more.
2.Wonder Man was nothing to Glads. It isn't 2 vs.1. at all. No one here or anywhere will consider this in this way. I am not going to, since WM wasn' present in this fight at all.
3.Thor later beat Gladiator in vol 2.  

Ergo: 1 lost in vol 2. and one win. Win as a Msterson and draw in FF.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Think about it.

1.It is, but Thor isn't limited to transformation any more.
2.Wonder Man was nothing to Glads. It isn't 2 vs.1. at all. No one here or anywhere will consider this in this way. I am not going to, since WM wasn' present in this fight at all.
3.Thor later beat Gladiator in vol 2.

1 - Cocession accepted.

2 - He fought 2 people consecutively. How is the advantage not in Thor's favor here? Not to mention Thor got his ass whooped the entire fight. He had lost and he was on the ground hurt and crying when the opportunity to use living lightning came by where he struck Gladiator when he wasn't even paying attention. There were two cheap shots in that fight.

3 - Prove it. Because Thor's speed was massively amped and Gladiator still held his own. Thor even admitted Gladiator would have killed them all.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GypRosetti

@czarny_samael666: Right so there is only one scan showing Hulk getting KO'ed by Thor's lightning.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By Wardemon32

Team 1