• 75 results
JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJ62

Which team wins and also why? It seems equal IMO.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team 1 FTW,,,sentry starts to engage Thor,,Hercules takes abomination down relatively quick and WWH beats gladiator pretty fast as well..than all three take out Thor together

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zr0c00l

ill go with team one, except ill go with sentry over gladiator, herc over a-bomb thor beating wwh but then being engaged by the other two. wwh heals and then three on one stomp.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By consolemaster001

Team 1

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination is the weak link here and that's why i think team 1 wins but i'm sure that if you put Colossus with the Juggernaut powers team 2 will have better chance because i'm also sure that Gladiator can take on Sentry maybe Sentry has the powers but Gladiator is stronger faster and has better H2H skills Thor can take on Hercules with his God-Blast or his other powers maybe he will not beat him but he will give some time to the other to come and help him and Colossus can go 1 on 1 with WW Hulk for some time.

So this will go like Sentry vs Gladiator and Gladiator should win Hercules vs Thor.Thor also should win because of his powers and than they will go and help Colossus.

But this is not Colossus is Abomination so team 1 wins but they are not equal i'm 100% sure

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

Which Sentry? MK Sentry? MA Sentry? Void-Sentry? 
MK Sentry - Team 1 wins, since he will be too strong for any fighter from team 2. Sooner or later team 1 has too win.
MA Sentry - Gladiator takes him out, Thor takes down WWHulk, Abo holds Herc. Thor and Kallark finishes him. 
Sentry-Void - Void solos.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JJ62 said:

no it's not equal, Sentry alone can take all of team 2. the rest of team 1 makes it a big stomp.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@JJ62 said:

no it's not equal, Sentry alone can take all of team 2. the rest of team 1 makes it a big stomp.

Depends which Sentry. Look into my last post here.
Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: when there is no specifications, then it's logical to take normal state of characters or the current. Sentry and Void are by definition the same person, that's why Void count.

What's MK and MA ?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@czarny_samael666: when there is no specifications, then it's logical to take normal state of characters or the current. Sentry and Void are by definition the same person, that's why Void count.

What's MK and MA ?

Void took control over Sentry, so it wasn't actual Sentry in the end, so it is almost never assumed as a last living version. Mostly, we're using MA (Mighty Avengers) Setnry. And this Sentry never shown anything in MK (Marvel Knights) level of strength. That Setnry was as strong as Void who was actually stronger than Thor or Glads. Later, after Sentry broke in himself, he was much weaker.
Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Which Abomination? At the moment Blonsky is a ghost.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ToO_RaW

There's not enough detail in the OP.

But IMO Thor and Gladiator are too much for team 1. Gladiator is faster than everyone in this fight and Thor's total power output dwarfs everyone on team 1.

Team 2 for the win.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By HellionVulcan

@ToO_RaW said:

But IMO Thor and Gladiator are too much for team 1. Gladiator is faster than everyone in this fight and Thor's total power output dwarfs everyone on team 1.

Team 2 for the win.

I agree unless its void sentry lol .

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

Team 1

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

Not to mention that Abomination alone has several incarnations, with his present one being some kind of spirit most people on Team 1 can't even hurt.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By New_World_Order

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

I don't know about Sentry, but the rest yes.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

ehhhh. I don't know, bro. Thor has destroyed planets. What's the most you've seen voidless Sentry do?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

ehhhh. I don't know, bro. Thor has destroyed planets. What's the most you've seen voidless Sentry do?

Power enough to shred worlds while holding back

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

Hyperbole. And in the Microverse.

I require proof. =P

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

@ToO_RaW: Microverse doesn't make a difference. Also I doubt it's hyperbole seeing how powerful bot Genis, and Sentry are.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW: Microverse doesn't make a difference. Also I doubt it's hyperbole seeing how powerful bot Genis, and Sentry are.

Right, but it's just narration. Show me either of them actually doing it. I can show Thor and Gladiator breaking planets. Gladiator with his bare fists and Thor with Mjilnor

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_World_Order

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Right, but it's just narration. Show me either of them actually doing it. I can show Thor and Gladiator breaking planets. Gladiator with his bare fists and Thor with Mjilnor

Gladiator destroyed a planet that was dead. no beings, no structures, no life. But still a good feat nevertheless. Thor destroyed a planetoid. Not a planet. I

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Gladiator destroyed a planet that was dead. no beings, no structures, no life. But still a good feat nevertheless. Thor destroyed a planetoid. Not a planet. I

A lifeless world is no easier to destroy than an inhabited world. And destroying a planet of any size is ridiculously difficult energy wise. To destroy the Earth in a very unspectacular manner (the explosion would take ten minutes for the earth to double in radius!) you'd need every last single solitary photon the Sun gives off in a week. To get the death star explosion, you'd need seven thousand years or so of sunshine.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

A lifeless world is no easier to destroy than an inhabited world. And destroying a planet of any size is ridiculously difficult energy wise. To destroy the Earth in a very unspectacular manner (the explosion would take ten minutes for the earth to double in radius!) you'd need every last single solitary photon the Sun gives off in a week. To get the death star explosion, you'd need seven thousand years or so of sunshine.

Wow

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Wow

Well think about it, the earth weighs some 5.97 sextillion tons. That is a billion triillion or 5,970,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons (The mass of the atmosphere, oceans, and biosphere are irrelevant at this scale). The amount of energy you'd need to overcome the gravitational binding force would be immense. Every nuke ever made wouldn't even register on this scale.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By New_World_Order

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Wow

Well think about it, the earth weighs some 5.97 sextillion tons. That is a billion triillion or 5,970,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons (The mass of the atmosphere, oceans, and biosphere are irrelevant at this scale). The amount of energy you'd need to overcome the gravitational binding force would be immense. Every nuke ever made wouldn't even register on this scale.

That's true

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Wow

That's true

Heck, at this scale, Hulk's 150 billion ton mountain feat, or his son's one hundred trillion ton punch are peanuts. Sure they'd devastate the biosphere, but the planet's integrity wouldn't even be vaguely threatened. For Gladiator to destroy a world in a spectacular fashion with his fists he'd need to bring out an amount of energy that if released from the same distance to the earth that the moon is; would outshine the sun by several orders of magnitude for a brief while. Of course that wouldn't matter because everyone on Earth would be most decidedly dead.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By New_World_Order

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Wow

That's true

Heck, at this scale, Hulk's 150 billion ton mountain feat, or his son's one hundred trillion ton punch are peanuts. Sure they'd devastate the biosphere, but the planet's integrity wouldn't even be vaguely threatened. For Gladiator to destroy a world in a spectacular fashion with his fists he'd need to bring out an amount of energy that if released from the same distance to the earth that the moon is; would outshine the sun by several orders of magnitude for a brief while. Of course that wouldn't matter because everyone on Earth would be most decidedly dead.

Wow, you sound so smart

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Wow

That's true

Wow, you sound so smart

I did not become a Doctor of Etmology by being a dumb blonde. Yes I didn't do particularly well in physics in university, but I know enough about it.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By New_World_Order

@Lord_Johnathan: Oh cool

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

I require proof. =P

Microverse or not - doesn't matter.
And it is not a hyperbole until You can prove it is one.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

I require proof. =P

Microverse or not - doesn't matter. And it is not a hyperbole until You can prove it is one.

...What? It is hyperbole because they have never actually performed such feats.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Thank you.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW

Narrator's words are as usefull as any shown feat. Almost all speed feats are made in this way. Until You can prove that some indications are wrong, they are a fine prove.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ToO_RaW

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW: Narrator's words are as usefull as any shown feat. Almost all speed feats are made in this way. Until You can prove that some indications are wrong, they are a fine prove.

If that's the case Gladiator has collapsed stars with his bare hands.

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RulkFTW

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

Hulk pre-wwh has beaten both Thor and Gladiator.Sentry would own Gladiator.Now granted this depends on if Thor fights wisely or not.Also Abomination is a big weak link.Gray hulk,Wonderman and She-hulk have beaten him.Hercules also one-shotted him.Team 1 imo wins.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ToO_RaW

@RulkFTW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

Hulk pre-wwh has beaten both Thor and Gladiator.Sentry would own Gladiator.Now granted this depends on if Thor fights wisely or not.Also Abomination is a big weak link.Gray hulk,Wonderman and She-hulk have beaten him.Hercules also one-shotted him.Team 1 imo wins.

Gladiator was extremely weakened due to the Nuclear facility next to them leaking massive amounts of radiation. The same radiation that makes him weak. That's like Superman fighting next to a mountain of Kryptonite. And even in the weakened state, Hulk himself stated Gladiator almost killed him with Heat Vision.

And Sentry has nothing on Gladiator. Gladiator's feats outshine Voidless Sentry by a mile.

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RulkFTW

@ToO_RaW said:

@RulkFTW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

Gladiator was extremely weakened due to the Nuclear facility next to them leaking massive amounts of radiation. The same radiation that makes him weak. That's like Superman fighting next to a mountain of Kryptonite. And even in the weakened state, Hulk himself stated Gladiator almost killed him with Heat Vision.

And Sentry has nothing on Gladiator. Gladiator's feats outshine Voidless Sentry by a mile.

Who has Gladiator beaten/stalemated that sentry couldn't have?

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ToO_RaW

@RulkFTW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@RulkFTW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

Nova Prime and the Nova Corpse, Guardians of the Galaxy, Hyperion, He's the only one out of 5 heralds who stood up to Tyrant a second time, Stalemated an amped Thor, Fought Wonderman, Tyrene and Masterson Thor to a standstill (one after another), Quasar and then Blackbolt at the same time, Made a fool of the F4, Bloodlusted Black Bolt, amped Vulcan, Stalemated Surfer and then fought Ego the Living Planet to a draw (one after another), Uni-Power Sue Storm and the list can go on.

Most of Gladiators fight have been unbalanced.

http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/29-4653/respect-gladiator/92-692665/#28

I'll be adding a bunch more stuff in the days to come. It's time consuming

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Alyssabird

@logy5000 said:

Team 1.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666

@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ToO_RaW: Narrator's words are as usefull as any shown feat. Almost all speed feats are made in this way. Until You can prove that some indications are wrong, they are a fine prove.

If that's the case Gladiator has collapsed stars with his bare hands.

IT was said in She-Hulk comic, that was close to current ones about Deadpool, I am often backing Kallark side, but I am never using that "feat" for him.
Don't get me wrong - MA Sentry still loses to Gladiator, since his only planet level feat comes from energy projection. And Gladiator survived Nova-level explosion that would destroy half of our solar system.

@RulkFTW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Team 2 for the win.

And Hulk won only by buring Thor underground, while Thor showed ability to one-shot Hulk with lightning. Remember that Thor decides how powerfull are his weather attacks. Best one was able to overpower planet level attack.
+ Hulk won with Gladiator when he had acces to radiation that weakned him.
 Can You show me Abomination losing to Hercules? Wonder Man and Abo are pretty close, but:
1.Wonder Man also won with Rulk and stopped Prof Hulk (it was a draw, but considering context it was Simon stopping Green guy, not opposite). 
2.Wonder Man won with Abo also thanks to his inteligence, since he used electricity to put him down.

About Sentry: Most known version of Sentry - MA (Mighty Avengers) Sentry - doesn't have great feats enough to put him in Gladiator's or Thor's strength league. 

@ToO_RaW said:

@RulkFTW said:

Nova Prime and the Nova Corpse, Guardians of the Galaxy, Hyperion, He's the only one out of 5 heralds who stood up to Tyrant a second time, Stalemated an amped Thor, Fought Wonderman, Tyrene and Masterson Thor to a standstill (one after another), Quasar and then Blackbolt at the same time, Made a fool of the F4, Bloodlusted Black Bolt, amped Vulcan, Stalemated Surfer and then fought Ego the Living Planet to a draw (one after another), Uni-Power Sue Storm and the list can go on.

Most of Gladiators fight have been unbalanced.

http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/29-4653/respect-gladiator/92-692665/#28

I'll be adding a bunch more stuff in the days to come. It's time consuming

1.When Gladiator fought with Nova Prime? Normal Rider -yes, Prime - I don't think so.
2.He not only defeated, he literally stomped New Nova Corps.
3.Most of GOG, but not the best one (Warlock), but he did speedbltizez all the others + Havok and Polaris.
4.And it was Hyperion-712 in fight that was more than just great. It showed that both are planet level in strength, have nanosecond reaction speed and that Hyperion is equal in power to Glad, but not in fightin skills.
5.What amped Thor in fight with Gladiator? And which fight? Thor stalemated with Glads in their first encounter, when FF stopped them, lost to Masterson (but was winning), won and lost in Thor vol 2.
6.He didn't fought Wonder Man - he stomped Wonder Man. Tarene did better than Simon, but not too much.
7.He broke Quasar's constructs (but they weren't in full power) + Black Bolt's voice to ear was only able to stun him, not KO. It was just before his fight with Hyperion-712.
8.Vulcan was one-shotted.
9.I am not sure if fight with Surfer is canon.
10.IT was more complicated about Ego.
11.Uni-Power Sue actually beat him. Better example would be fight with Rachel-blue-Phoenix.
ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ToO_RaW

So what if it was said in a She-Hulk comic? It' was stated by narration, just like Sentry's "feat".

Most of the fights I have mentioned are in the Gladiator respect thread I linked you to.

2 - When he fought the Nova Corps it was Nova Prime who came at the end and got smacked down. It says so about 4 times on the page.

He actually beat Nova Prime twice btw.

5 - when he fought Thor and the F4 stopped them, Thor's speed had been amped to hyperspeed by Reed. Gladiator had to fight him under his own speed.

7 - Makes his Hyperion fight even a better showing as he fought 3 people consequtively

9 - It is

10 - Still happened

11- It was a good fight. Uni-power would make mints meat of Sentry.

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RulkFTW

@czarny_samael666:

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@logy5000 said:

Team 1.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By THORSON

World War Hulk,Sentry & Hercules vs Thor,Gladiator & Abomination

best out of 2

match up 1

wwh vs abomination = hulk wins

sentry vs gladiator = sentry

hercules vs thor = thor

-----------------

team 1 wins 1-0

wwh vs thor = THOR

sentry vs abomination = sentry

hercules vs gladitor - gladiator

------------

team 2 wins so its tied 1-1

match up 3 final

wwh vs gladiator = Gladiator

sentry vs THOR = THOR

hercules vs abomination = hercules

team 2 wins 2-1

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Malevolent1

I have erroneously undersold the Sentry/Void character in the past on these forums. After having re-read the Sentry's mini (the one from '05), I have to say the fight sways to whichever side the Sentry/Void is on. Dude has feats like defeating Terrax with one hand then effortlessly breaking his axe, one-shotting Attuma, tearing through Dr Strange's auto shields (holy s*^% Batman!). Remember many of the major heroes on Marvel 616 earth were there to quell a possible...reaction...while trying to corral a potentially explosive Sentry. As the Void, he broke every bone in Hulk's body. Dude is crazy powerful. Gotta go with team 1.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ToO_RaW said:

@czarny_samael666

So what if it was said in a She-Hulk comic? It' was stated by narration, just like Sentry's "feat".

Most of the fights I have mentioned are in the Gladiator respect thread I linked you to.

2 - When he fought the Nova Corps it was Nova Prime who came at the end and got smacked down. It says so about 4 times on the page.

He actually beat Nova Prime twice btw.

5 - when he fought Thor and the F4 stopped them, Thor's speed had been amped to hyperspeed by Reed. Gladiator had to fight him under his own speed.

7 - Makes his Hyperion fight even a better showing as he fought 3 people consequtively

9 - It is

10 - Still happened

11- It was a good fight. Uni-power would make mints meat of Sentry.

1.I know, but I am a Gladiator fan and his supporter in most of his fights. I have popularized his fight with Hyperion and I am using his narrotor-feats as much as about any other hero - including Sentry. Point is that She-Hulk series, were joke comic, like Deadpool. Do You know what actually happened there? Becasue I've read the comic. Known powerhouses lost to not-so-strong version of Champion who later lost to She-Hulk. That is why I don't want to use it, not because it is about Kallark.

I have read all of them, since I've read almost all comics in which Kallark was ever present. And IDK anything about fight between Majestor of Shi'Ar and Nova Prime. BTW, link to respect thread isn't a good way to debate, since it means that You can't show the context. And context often matters. For example Nova - Rider - once (before Annihilaion) had whole Nova Force in him and was toying around with Firelod like nothing. He couldn't control that power and wanted to lose it, but saying that this is prove that normal Rider from that time could do it to Firelord would be a mistake.

2.You clearly didn't read that series. a)It was never said it was Nova Prime b)Gladiator is even screaming "You're Shi'Ar!" - Richard is from Earth. c)Nova Prime already wasn't at level he was in the Annihilation or in then of Thanos Imperative, since most of his power was transfered to other members of reformed Nova Corps. d)Whole story happened in Nova #24, when Richard Rider wasn't even a part of Nova Corps - he was Quasar at the moment.

5.Thor is speedster by himself and was able to win with Gladiator 2 times in two other different comics. He lost once.

7.I know.  I also know how powerfull Gladiator is.

9. So where has it happened?

10.But in that case it isn't valuable for us.

11.No, it can't be proved since each time Enigma Froce gives different power and boost to its host. Still, it is irrelevant for us. 

@Malevolent1 said:

I have erroneously undersold the Sentry/Void character in the past on these forums. After having re-read the Sentry's mini (the one from '05), I have to say the fight sways to whichever side the Sentry/Void is on. Dude has feats like defeating Terrax with one hand then effortlessly breaking his axe, one-shotting Attuma, tearing through Dr Strange's auto shields (holy s*^% Batman!). Remember many of the major heroes on Marvel 616 earth were there to quell a possible...reaction...while trying to corral a potentially explosive Sentry. As the Void, he broke every bone in Hulk's body. Dude is crazy powerful. Gotta go with team 1.

There are at least 3 different versions of Sentry. Terrax and Attuma also doesn't have to big respect. 
@RulkFTW

When has it happen?