World War Hulk vs X-Men/Spider-Man Villains

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

World War Hulk emerges in NYC. Goblin and Ock figure they can somehow siphon energy from his carcass to create a weapon of mass destruction. They ask for Mag's help, knowing if they're successful, he'd be glad to help destroy the human race.

Goblin, Magneto, Lizard and Ock have 30mins of prep.

Team:

Electro, Carnage, Venom, Green Goblin, Rhino (non-jobbing), Lizard, Blob, Quicksilver, Magneto, Sabretooth (adamantium) and Juggernaut.

Can the team take out World War Hulk?

Round 1- Morals on. No BFR.

Round 2- Anything goes. Morals off.

Video gamers, check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice on Facebook.

Happy fighting.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1-Hulk, probably.

Round 2-Team should take this. This might be faulty logic, but if Hulk is made from Gamma radiation, Magneto could siphon it, making him weaker. Doc Ock has made some pretty impressive things (armor that withstood Thor's blows).

Juggernaut alone was able to draw WWH off from the x-men.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax24601:

Juggernaut against WORLD WAR Hulk? Figured he'd be a nice distraction, not really anything by himself.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RisingBean

This turns into a Hulk/Juggernaut battle that can't end without bfr or outside assistance.

Most of these guys, save Juggy and Magneto are nonfactors.

Round 2 the villains take it via bfr.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs solos both rounds

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Heatblaze

This turns into a Hulk/Juggernaut battle that can't end without bfr or outside assistance.

Most of these guys, save Juggy and Magneto are nonfactors.

Round 2 the villains take it via bfr.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: hulk has never beat the hulk bar BFR or when juggs was depowered, even in WWH he had to resort to BFRing juggs and they were shown to be equals in strength in that fight but juggs was still impervious to all the damage hulk can dish out but hulk would eventually tire like shown vs unstable sentry later in the arc

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Juggs didn't beat him, but it was a pretty brutal fight; I think he provides a decent distraction.

Great thread, btw.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Hulk has never won clean over Cain. Savage won because Prof X cleaned up after him, Prof Hulk won because when he broke out of mind control, the backlash knocked Juggernaut out, In another instance Hulk had the upper hand due to Apocalypse amping him with tech, and if my memory is right, WWH pretty much let Cain's own momentum take him off site momentarily. Cain could have come back, but decided not to.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jugs was getting the better of banner when he was repowered by cytorak. Jugs with help would have took out banner. Magneto, non jobbing rhino, and blob are enough along with jugs. Hulk cannot ignore jugs to try to take out the help. If he turns his back on marko he's getting dropped.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just Juggernaut vs WWH, the others are all non-factors. I'd back Hulk both rounds.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without BFR Hulk can't beat juggs round one, so he loses.

Round two Mags just BFRs him

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: It would just make it an easier win for Hulk in round 1, however I'm not entirely sure about round 2. You see he wins round 2 because he can't be BFR'd due to his teleporter, I'm not sure if going World Breaker would screw up his teleporter with gamma rays; even if it does he probably wins with a thunderclap before he can even be BFR'd anyway.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team both rounds due to Juggernaut being an even fight by himself, Magneto being able to run interference (Electro can too to a lesser extent) and the villains having prep.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@dre_savage: hulk has never beat the hulk bar BFR or when juggs was depowered, even in WWH he had to resort to BFRing juggs and they were shown to be equals in strength in that fight but juggs was still impervious to all the damage hulk can dish out but hulk would eventually tire like shown vs unstable sentry later in the arc

Juggernaut doesn't have the striking feats to put down Hulk so at best it's a stalemate and no Hulk wont tire, he didn't tire against Sentry, considering literally seconds after the fight Banner went into WWH and started going into WBH mode, that would logically be impossible if he tired himself out.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: World Breaker Hulk would mean Hulk killing everyone here except Juggernaut with his gamma burst, then the two stalemating.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage: juggernaut is just really durable, I don't think anyone aside from hulk and onslaught have clean wins over him using just physical force, and in hulks case he was amped by celestial tech to be able to use all of his strength without needing to be angry, granted he basically stomped cain in that fight.

Hulk can't really beat cain without BFR, so in round 2 he should win.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By kenshiroo

Round 1: No BFR, Juggernaut solo can knock out WWH.

Round 2: Morals off, Juggernaut solo can kill WWH mercilessly.

Juggernaut was able to knock down WWH in one punch, stomped his face and forced him to accept he is unstoppable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1:Stalemate. Juggs vs Hulk.

R2:Cain gets BFR'D to space.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
@caped_baldy said:

R1:Stalemate. Juggs vs Hulk.

R2:Cain gets BFR'D to space.

This. WWH was strong enough to literally stop the unstoppable Juggernaut, who doesn't have the striking feats to put down WWH as he clearly demonstrated in the event.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kenshiroo

@dre_savage:

By the way I almost missed; Juggernaut won the strength lock because WWH was being pushed back. Let’s check

First panel.

Juggernaut knocked down WWH in one punch which made him vomit blood and later stomped his head into the ground.

No Caption Provided

WWH rises with all his might and anger and punched Juggernaut’s face with a strong double hammer fist uppercut that barely dented his helmet slightly. Juggernaut does not suffer any physical damage.

No Caption Provided

WWH tried to crush Juggernaut’s head with a vice grip but it was in vain, because Juggernaut broke WWH's vice grip with a simple headbutt in his chest which made Hulk vomit blood again. Hulk loses the melee battle.

No Caption Provided

Second panel.

In another futile attempt, WWH put the Juggernaut in a strength lock and tried to stop him; however, clearly, although WWH was resisting him with all his strength he failed to do it because was being pushed back by Juggernaut.

No Caption Provided

Third panel.

In that moment, WWH was not able to stop the Juggernaut’s forward motion and much less can not reverse his forward motion (something impossible for WWH, otherwise, he would be indisputably the strongest one). Therefore, WWH was unable to stop the Juggernaut and was forced to accept the Juggernaut can not be stopped when he released his hold and sidestepped him in a cheating way, unexpectedly. This happened when Juggernaut was distracted by Charles, who yelled him out to stop fighting with WWH because he was collapsing the whole mansion (We must remember, Juggernaut turned his head to look Charles while even he was pushing back the Hulk). This means that even the full strength of WWH was not enough to demand all the attention, strength and concentration of Juggernaut, who was pushing him back. Again, WWH was unable to stop and much less reverse Jugg's unstoppability.

No Caption Provided

In that situation is when Hulk was forced to say “I don’t have all day”. WWH said that because he was pushed back and showed his inability to physically withstand the Juggernaut’s strength in a brawl (even distracted), so he said this as an excuse after his cheat movement because he could not stop the Juggernaut, clearly.

No Caption Provided

Sadly, Hulk was in a hurry to escape from Jugg because he could not beat him by physical force. Therefore, after Jugg gave to Hulk an almost beat up, an angriest Hulk said "you will be dead Jugg" but he could not do more anything than just get away from him when he began to be pushed back in the strength lock. Jugg made Hulk retract his words by the way of imposing his unstoppable physical force over him. This proves Jugg was the strongest and WWH didn't have other choice than just manage to BFR Jugg by giving up himself in a test of strength with a cheat movement.

Ah, for those who say the supposedly and biased Gage’s opinion about that WWH stopped Juggernaut, let me say two things: the comics panels reveal that situation did not happen; on the contrary, clearly shown that Hulk was being pushed back by Juggernaut. Not is the same to stop someone than resist his advance. In this case, Hulk was resisting the advance of Cain in order to stop him, but failed because he was being pushed back. Second, Gage’s opinion was a false soporific to calm the avalanche of complaints about what I think was an overwhelming and impressive display of power and physical superiority of Juggernaut over WWH.

Gage wanted to offer a sort of consolation opinion in order to calm the avalanche of Hulk's fans disappointments before the physical defeat of Hulk by Jugg, saying he “stop momentarily” when in fact he had a failed attempt to stop him.

These are the reasons why I think:

Round 1: No BFR, Juggernaut solo can knock out WWH.

Round 2: Morals off, Juggernaut solo can kill WWH mercilessly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo: Hulk was holding back there. Skaar BFR'D Juggs. Hulk would do the same. But, Whatever floats your boat man.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kenshiroo

@caped_baldy: Hulk failed to hold Jugg because he was being pushed back. Skaar's Old power was crushed with him in three punches, not mention he tricked him in order to BFR'd him. All indicates Jugg was the strongest physically.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo: Hulk was holding back. It was confirmed by himself, and Amadeus Cho. Still, it doesn't change the fact that Cain was put on orbit with a single punch from Hulk's son. And this guy was two shoted by Green Scar and had to resort to affect Hulk's mind with lies about her dead wife, messing up with him. Hulk BFRS.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo: Hulk was holding back. It was confirmed by himself, and Amadeus Cho.

Sorry, my friend, the panel comic "says" he was pushed back.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that Cain was put on orbit with a single punch from Hulk's son.

Sure, after he begged Jugg not to beat him more (tricking him by becoming a child) and when he cheated him again after he allied with him and then he took off the rock on which he was floating, reason of why Jugg fell out and was punched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo: I think that you are not understanding me. Hulk was holding back the entire War, he didn't used his full power until he got to the Dark Dimension and that was some years later. He confirmed this, and Amadeus Cho as well. So, as stands, the fight between Juggs and Hulk had one of them holding back. Namely, Bruce.

I can't really read properly what you are writing, i'm being distracted by the sound of Hulk easily replicating what Skaar did. Sorry.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kenshiroo
@caped_baldy said:

@kenshiroo: I think that you are not understanding me. Hulk was holding back the entire War, he didn't used his full power until he got to the Dark Dimension and that was some years later. He confirmed this, and Amadeus Cho as well. So, as stands, the fight between Juggs and Hulk had one of them holding back. Namely, Bruce.

Now the excuse is he was restraining his full power after he got really angry because his head was stomped on the floor. Besides, especially since he did not seek revenge, of course not!.

About the Dark Dimension with WBH, was an event, in my opinion, less impressive than what has been done by WWH in terms of physical feats of strength. I have debunked extensively various myths about this event in a thread that I must seek to put the link.

I can't really read properly what you are writing, i'm being distracted by the sound of Hulk easily replicating what Skaar did. Sorry.

I did not understand why you brought the physical defeat of Skaar at the hands of Juggernaut in this thread. Oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kenshiroo: Hulk was holding back the entire war. Period. Blame Greg Pak or whatever.

Well, send me the link later then, i'm pretty sure it will be an interesting reading.

Yo man, guess who got Bfr'd to space? Yes! the Juggernaut! and that will happen again here too.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kenshiroo
@caped_baldy said:
No Caption Provided

@kenshiroo: Hulk was holding back the entire war. Period. Blame Greg Pak or whatever.

Yes, it was an incoherent plot device since WWH clearly unleashed all his power (gamma energy) when not only fought against Sentry, but even when he knew the truth about Caiera’s death where he got madder and with every step shook the New York coast. No to mention he was taken down with a satellite beam.

Well, send me the link later then, i'm pretty sure it will be an interesting reading.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/world-breaker-hulk-vs-juggernaut-read-op-1686088/?page=2

Yo man, guess who got Bfr'd to space? Yes! the Juggernaut! and that will happen again here too.

Skaar was physically defeated by Jugg in three punches. He only managed to BFR'd Jugg by cheating him in a cowardly way, just by removing the ground. OP says round 1: NO BFR y Round 2 Moral off. WWH in Round 2 would win by BFR only if he is not being hit by Jugg, just by cheating him with a cowardly trap such as remove the floor into a piece of floating rock as his son did it in order to send him into the space. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo: He was taken down with a satellite beam? dude, you have to do a better research. That satellite was a syphoner machine created by MODOK. And Hulk let himself get caught by it, since he was afraid to destroy everything. He was shouting that he should be stopped before he could break the world. It was heavily implied at the end of WWH with the ''he made his decision'' thing. Hulk allowed the Satellite to take his gamma energy away. This is further confirmed later since Red Hulk was turned into a walking-satellite-absorbing machine by M.O.D.O.K with the same ability and when he tried to syphon Green Scar power's away, he couldn't. That time, Hulk didn't wanted to be stopped and one-shoted him.

Well, i'm sorry but Hulk didn't got drained of his gamma energy after the fight with Sentry if he was able to turn again in his Hulk-like form five seconds later. Authors can retcon things, you know? Hulk hold back the entire arc, THAT'S A FACT confirmed by Bruce himself(since as you may know, Green Scar hulk is Bruce Banner disguised as a Hulk).

Yes, and Green Scar defeated him with 2 punches. Juggs stills got BFR'D :) Oh, look, who is making excuses now?

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kenshiroo
@caped_baldy said:

@kenshiroo: He was taken down with a satellite beam? dude, you have to do a better research. That satellite was a syphoner machine created by MODOK. And Hulk let himself get caught by it, since he was afraid to destroy everything.

Yes, he was taken down with a “siphon” beam from a satellite. Now it seems how every time WWHulk gets madder always says he was holding back because he says to threaten to destroy the world, when in fact is the perfect excuse for justify all his defeats. Good, luckily there may be something more coherent and credible in this.

He was shouting that he should be stopped before he could break the world. It was heavily implied at the end of WWH with the ''he made his decision'' thing.

Thanks to Banner’s personality merged with a Hulk exploding into anger, he was slightly aware of the damage that was causing around him. The satellital siphon beam was enough to shut down the whole unleashed rage of WWH in one shot, after Banner warned what would happen if they did not act quickly.

Hulk allowed the Satellite to take his gamma energy away. This is further confirmed later since Red Hulk was turned into a walking-satellite-absorbing machine by M.O.D.O.K with the same ability and when he tried to syphon Green Scar power's away, he couldn't. That time, Hulk didn't wanted to be stopped and one-shoted him.

After his fight against Sentry it was a fact WWH was unleashing all his rage but it was taken down by the siphon satellital beam no matter how Banner wished or shouted to do that. Banner was a bit conscious of the destruction but is a fact he could not control all his fury unleashed as Hulk.

Well, i'm sorry but Hulk didn't got drained of his gamma energy after the fight with Sentry if he was able to turn again in his Hulk-like form five seconds later. Authors can retcon things, you know? Hulk hold back the entire arc, THAT'S A FACT confirmed by Bruce himself(since as you may know, Green Scar hulk is Bruce Banner disguised as a Hulk).

WWHulk holding back is an improvised and inconsistent plot device which serves to justify all defeats of Hulk, saying: “I am afraid of destroying the planet”. If we stick to these lame comments in forums of battle, then I could argument Juggernaut also was holding back from using the full power of Cyttorak because then he could destroy a whole universe, as occurred in one of his most powerful states when he was possessed by the Trion Gods and was enabled to tap into Cyttorak’s power more than usual (let's remember he smashed multiple dimensional barriers or ripped through the continuum space and time to pass out from one dimension to another with his punches and tore an immense hole in the very fabric of space-time itself whose rupture was expanding through the unearthly Trion’s universe, which could be destroyed completely).

Yes, and Green Scar defeated him with 2 punches. Juggs stills got BFR'D :) Oh, look, who is making excuses now?

I do not understand what you mean here son, but if you want to throw your cards about all fights between Jugg vs Hulk to try and make some sort of comment in favor of your green hero, I do invite you to pass to my Juggernaut’s respect thread. In my 1,000 posts I have debunked various myths in detail about all the Hulk fights against Jugg and how Hulk always resorted to BFR’d him to win battles fortuitously. For me, this point borders on repetitive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo: Comic vine ate my post. Anyway, i don't really have time to keep replying here so i'll drop it. It was a good debate mate! have a nice day :)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

WWH stopped Juggernaut as confirmed by the writer himself

No Caption Provided

deal with it.

The lengths some fanboys go to create their own narratives and insertions, "oh look the view of this panel suggest that Hulk was the one being pushed" "oh look he barely dented his helmet" "oh look Hulk admits Juggernaut can't be stopped" strawman, strawman, strawman.

Sad.