Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zoom
@IZZR said:
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@IZZR: If that's so, he can just IMP Hulk untill he dies.
Bart when hes pissed off =
No Caption Provided
Bart is just a kid and keeps up with Wally i cant imagine what he'll be like once he amtures into a full grown adult
You don't have to because it already happened and it was shit.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52  Edited By Zoom
@StrikeDown said:

hulk wins this fight he beat  all the x-men teams when he was going after professor x only jugg was a good fight for him. if the teen titans can fight x-men , x-factor, x-force, young x-men at the same time then i say the tiny teens win

You say this like you think the likes of Wolverine, Cannonball or Siryn would last more than a couple seconds against Superboy, Kid Flash or Starfire.

Telepaths aside, the Teen Titans could pretty easily wax those teams as well.

@IZZR said: 

@TheMightyAvenger said: 

@IZZR: OMG is that Zoom ? 
lol yeah Bart is a beast he will get his time to shine theres no doubt about it
lol no.  It's Professor Zoom, a totally different character.
Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Blood1991

Hulk kills one and Raven DESTROYS HIM!!! Seriously she is like freaky powerful, and she makes Hulk look like an infant when she gets mad " growing 2 extra eyes and opening up dark portals". I don't like that DC's kid team is strong enough to take the Hulk, but they can :(
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BlackDove

@turoksonofstone: Nice try, but no.

Raven has the psionic power of empathy, causing her to feel the emotions of others. She can also use her empathic powers to steal emotions from others causing them to be emotionally "numb." Along with this, she has the use of her Soul Self. Her Soul Self is a form of astral projection that usually comes in the form of a giant bird. With this, she can project her conscious mind into the mind of others, use it as a shield to herself, phase, or to render her enemies unconscious. And on more than one occation. she has displayed the ability to generate shawdows and darkness. She also is adept in hand-to-hand combat. Raven also has the power to induce rapid healing in herself and others and possesses the ability to teleport herself and others over cast distances.  

In this battle with Hulk, I can see her defeating him by turning his rage against him, as she has before.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By morgrim

plus just saying couldnt raven just channel his anger to make the titans stronger while making him weaker like she did with darksied

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By _Black

Titans win.

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#57  Edited By pingclang

I don't see Hulk coming out of this one walking. I see Robin and the weaker members staying back while the big guns go in for the battle. However, I don't know how to factor in a couple of things. 1 Kid Flash can move fast all day and hit hulk as many times as he want but it won't do anything to him. Raven could hit him telepathically with her empathy but Hulk is VERY resistant to telepathy. It would be a long, hard, drawn out battle where someone likely would die, but I still think in the end Titans win.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lady_liberty

Hulk falls to the combined might and experience of the Teen Titans.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By _Black

@pingclang said:

I don't see Hulk coming out of this one walking. I see Robin and the weaker members staying back while the big guns go in for the battle. However, I don't know how to factor in a couple of things. 1 Kid Flash can move fast all day and hit hulk as many times as he want but it won't do anything to him. Raven could hit him telepathically with her empathy but Hulk is VERY resistant to telepathy. It would be a long, hard, drawn out battle where someone likely would die, but I still think in the end Titans win.

Empathy is not the same thing as telepathy. I think Kid Flash could hurt Hulk via IMP or something of the sort.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By crabtree

hulk beats them in one second!!!!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Titans win.

@crabtree said:

You mean the time it would take for Bart to bring him down, PIS aside?

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@crabtree said:

hulk would be beaten in one second!!!!

Damn right

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Killemall

@RyuHayabusa said:

@crabtree said:

Damn right

I dont really think so, titans have way too many ways to beat him.

1. Raven, who was called as Emotion Vampire since she can devour emotion, can simply eat all hulks rage (yes that's right she has been stated to eat people's rage and has done it quite a few times, including eating rage of a bunch of people when they though beast boy transformed their children into animals), and turn him into Bruce Banner. She could also simply BFR him.
  2. Superboy has some interesting feats of his own, including beating the whole teen titans by himself, he could simply punch hulk 100 times before hulk could do much, or fly high and keep hitting hulk with heat vision.
  3. Wonder Girl has Lasso from Ares which shoots Zeus lightning. Granted that Hulk has tanked a lot of powerhouses, i still dont think he's strong enough to tank a skyfather's lightning.
  4. Like JediXMan pointed out kid flash can simply speedblitz hulk, or BFR him.

Also:

@JediXMansaid:

Titans win.

@crabtree said:

You mean the time it would take for Bart to bring him down, PIS aside?

Absolutely this!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By termiteone4ever

Even beast boy would give hulk Trouble if they are blood lusted Hulk stands no Chance . beast boy could turn in to Mtical creature / Alien germs enter his brain so much . I am not even Putting down Robin . Robin cant defeat him on his own but with is teach gases and various ways to stop him . Once he reads that he is Gamma radiation its over. Oh gamma radiation has no effect on Kryptionians . Supergirl proved this.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Killemall said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@crabtree said:

Damn right

I dont really think so, titans have way too many ways to beat him.

1. Raven, who was called as Emotion Vampire since she can devour emotion, can simply eat all hulks rage (yes that's right she has been stated to eat people's rage and has done it quite a few times, including eating rage of a bunch of people when they though beast boy transformed their children into animals), and turn him into Bruce Banner. She could also simply BFR him.
  2. Superboy has some interesting feats of his own, including beating the whole teen titans by himself, he could simply punch hulk 100 times before hulk could do much, or fly high and keep hitting hulk with heat vision.
  3. Wonder Girl has Lasso from Ares which shoots Zeus lightning. Granted that Hulk has tanked a lot of powerhouses, i still dont think he's strong enough to tank a skyfather's lightning.
  4. Like JediXMan pointed out kid flash can simply speedblitz hulk, or BFR him.

LOL. Read again, I edited his post.

Titans FTW

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By NeonBlade

If Hulk could Tank devastating blows from Thor, Sentry and the Surfer, Wondergirl stands no chance. Superboy dies easily against the Hulk. People act if the Hulk will simply stand still as Superboy casually flies Hulk into orbit, it won't happen, the best chance Superboy has is to speed blitz him. Holding the Hulk, Punching him and Flying upwards is putting Superboy in Hulks immediate kill radius, you are dealing with an 8 foot monster with a huge arm span, if he flies away, to dodge that means Hulk is falling back to the ground, he cannot stand in the Hulks arm length, he can be grabbed, and he will literally tear the boy in half, he has to speed blitz him, this situation plays out virtually the same to Superman vs Doomsday, the only difference is the Hulk is infinitely more stronger.

If Cyborg, Beastboy and Robin value their lives they would need to stay out of this battle.

Its hilarious that Superboy can as you say defeat the entire Teen Titans himself, but an entity that is virtually impervious to damage and has no known cap on his strength cannot. Can you not see the Hypocrisy here?

The ways to defeat Bart are simple.

A. ThuderClap which would either deafen Bart, or send him hurtling through the air stunned unconcious, once he is stunned the Hulk will leap and smash this childs chest, instantly liquefying his lungs, shattering his rib cage and piercing his heart.

B. If Bart is zooming around smacking the Hulk with pillow blows, The Hulk can raise his 2 arms and smash the ground, collapsing the Earth underneath him, bring him and Bart crashing down in a wide engulfing radius that stretches for miles, very hard to run when the ground around you has given way and is undulating violently. Once Bart has been knocked off balance, and brought down then having to shake his head and deal with the rubble on top of him, the death scenario from option A replays.

The problem for the Hulk is Raven. The Hulk has faced many magical foes stronger than Raven, as strong as Dr. Strange, magical attacks do not work on him. Feeding off the Hulks rage would kill the Titans, because they cannot contain his power, she would inadvertently kill her own friends, and potentially drive herself insane. She cannot deal with that power surge, and seeing as the Hulk will not stop, she could be draining for days, weeks, even months. Mind games also do not work on the Hulk, better telepaths have tried and failed.

The best option she has is exactly what Strange did to the Hulk, conjour a spell that will either seal him/teleport him to another dimension. Raven needs to do this quickly, because it will be a hollow victory when all her friends are dead, very dead.

What is going on in this forum? Its like I stepped into a DC convention and that is not a compliment.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#67  Edited By Saren

@NeonBlade: Seriously? Thor has one-shotted Hulk in the past. Surfer has drained all the supposedly limitless energy in his body. Sentry has broken every bone in his skeleton. Hulk is not fast enough to do squat against Connor or Bart. He has been damaged and defeated countless times, so obviously the statement that he is "an entity that is virtually impervious to damage and has no known cap on his strength" is patently false. As for magical attacks not working on Hulk, tell that to Zom, Dormammu and even Strange who have all successfully used magic on Hulk. Have you even read anything with these characters in it? I ask because you go to every thread and rant about how Hulk is unstoppable and we're all part of a giant conspiracy to defame him, while disregarding everything about his opponents. For that matter, have you even read anything with Hulk in it?

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#68  Edited By pingclang

@_Black said:

Empathy is not the same thing as telepathy. I think Kid Flash could hurt Hulk via IMP or something of the sort.

Hmm, I was unaware of the IMP thing until I just read it, so if Kid Flash were to continuously run around the earth at top speed, socking him every time, it could be devastating. As for Raven's empathy, she can use it to soothe people into a deep calm, something I'd never seen, so couldn't she calm him until he was Banner and then they could do whatever they want? I stand corrected.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Godabed

WWH would win this, hands down.
Tactically WWH has the advantage, he is an outright better trained fighter than any of the teen titans, yes even better than Kory, he Beat Silver Surfer in single combat, thor several times, and gladiator.  All Highly trained combatants, with over several hundred years of training.  He is also smarter than any of the titans.
Raven empathy is useless especially on this version of Hulk, His rage would be at a point where mentally he could not be tampered with at all (Hulk in essence is just a being of pure rage), and He's highly resistant to magic, the best she could do would be teleport him somewhere, if she could. But Raven does not have the reaction time. And could be taken out with a Thunderclap.
Kid Flash isn't really an issue either, it's well documented that Hulk has encountered a ton of speedster, and this version of Hulk would know exactly how to deal with it.
Then you have the heavy Hitter, Sb, WG,CB and SF. None them are singularly stronger than the WWH.SB beside cannon fodder has nothing to really offer, nor does starfire in the way of actually beating him.WG's rope, because it's uses it's captors emotions to full the shock, could be effective, But Lighting attacks don't really work on the Hulk. And he's taken lighting bolts directly from Zeus. Hulk would use their numbers against them. With more numbers they have to be more mindful of their friends they are fighting along side which means they have to hold back a great deal.  He used this tactic well with the X-men. And he didn't even know most of their powers.
BB would be KO'ed
Robin non-factor in the actual fight, but could do strategy, only to find he is outclassed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Saren

I love how people continually use Hulk tagging a bunch of people who moved slower than a Flash as proof that he can tag a Flash.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By capfan80

Titans. Raven would own him plus Superboy, Flash, Wonder Girl would definitely be a threat.

Arevish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By Arevish

How could the TT beat WWH? O_O

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By LordRequiem

There's a lot of factors here. Let's focus on the titans: Superboy (assuming he has his kryptonian abilities as well) as well as TK could be a pain for at least a while, but I'd guess his durability is slightly less than that of Superman's; Cyborg probably couldn't harm Hulk at all with all his tech stuff; Bart can run fast, but what effect would his physical attacks do? Nothing, in my opinion, and that's all he has; I don't know much about Raven but from reading about her should could disrupt Hulk's mind for a period, although I understand when he's enraged, little can mentally incapacitate him; Starfire and Wonder Girl are strong, but not that strong. As for all at once, I think they'd find it difficult to take him down, unless BFR is an option, but that's not really winning in my book.

Hulk overcomes in this instance. IMO of course.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TheBatman586

Raven could possibly solo. 
Otherwise, the TT could just BFR Hulk.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By izbighulk

HULK wins yes Wally is the only threat but i'm giving this to hulk because of his experience in fight as wally is prety much still clumsy

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Saren

@izbighulk said:

HULK wins yes Wally is the only threat but i'm giving this to hulk because of his experience in fight as wally is prety much still clumsy

.........that's Bart, not Wally.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By izbighulk

still they have little chance they are just kids with little experience

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Saren

@izbighulk said:

still they have little chance they are just kids with little experience

They've fought people more powerful than Hulk.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By izbighulk

and they also got beaten up by weaker enemies than hulk

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Saren

@izbighulk said:

.....such as?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By lady_liberty

Hm, after reading though this thread I think that Superboy alone might be enough.

With Superboy and Kid Flash beating the heck out of him, and Raven draining his rage while Wonder Girl blasts him with lighting, I don't see how the Hulk has any chance.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By _Black

@pingclang said:

@_Black said:

Hmm, I was unaware of the IMP thing until I just read it, so if Kid Flash were to continuously run around the earth at top speed, socking him every time, it could be devastating. As for Raven's empathy, she can use it to soothe people into a deep calm, something I'd never seen, so couldn't she calm him until he was Banner and then they could do whatever they want? I stand corrected.

I believe that is a possibility, good sir.

@NeonBlade: There are so many falsehoods in your post, I don't know where to start.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

WWHULK

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By nickthedevil

WWH is made of PIS... He wins with ease for that.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By nickthedevil

Can i also redeem Professor Zoom's name and say that scan of Bart punching professor Zoom was a sucker punch? Professor Zoom was preoccupied with attempted Murder

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#86  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I made a case before Superboy can beat Hulk. I say he could it again, add in other Titans and they beat him.

bravery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By bravery

WWH for other already stated reasons

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jeanroygrant

If this was World Breaker Hulk..this would have been him declared winner!

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By NeonBlade
@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

.....such as?

By Slade! Alone! come on!!!!! What is wrong with you? WWH is pure Spite to these kids.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#90  Edited By Strider1992

@NeonBlade: Getting beaten by Slade is nothing to be ashamed of lol He took down the Justice League (No Super-man ofc) in identity crisis he's basically the definition of a team buster.

And I think the Titans could win this.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Saren

@NeonBlade said:

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

.....such as?

By Slade! Alone! come on!!!!! What is wrong with you? WWH is pure Spite to these kids.

.........seriously? That's what you're going with? Slade? Kindly present scans for this particular batch of kids getting beaten up by Slade.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#92  Edited By Outside_85

@CitizenBane: I imagine he is thinking about the concluding fight in Titans East, not sure if his Jericho-possessed appearance in the first story counts....but then again Slade has been walking PIS since Johns started writing TT.

As for the fight itself...If Raven can keep it together long enough to either port him elsewhere or drain him sufficiently (since Johns for some stupid reason put a lid on how much emotion she can absorb), I will give it to TT. If not then it will be WWH, since none of the kids are on his physical level, or even close to it.

Arevish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#93  Edited By Arevish

Oh COME ON!

Robin is useless, he is a no-powers. Hulk beats him with a Thunderclap

B-Boy get rapestomped.

Kid Flash is not fast enought and would deal no damage to HUlk. Rapestomped

Hulkbuster Ironman > Cyborg. Hulk > Hulkbuster Ironman. Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyborg

Starfire is a Miss Marvel like, get rapestomped.

Superboy? SuperMAN would lose against the WWH, get rapestomped

Wonder gril has a super lazo but isn't strong enought to grab hulk. If she chokes hiim with the lazo, Hulk pick it and SMASHES WG.

Raven isn't strong enought to face Hulk's rage.

Listen, i don't like the WWH too, but he rapestompes the Teen TItans in 3 pages. Be honest with yourself guys

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Saren

@Arevish said:

Oh COME ON!

Robin is useless, he is a no-powers. Hulk beats him with a Thunderclap

B-Boy get rapestomped.

Kid Flash is not fast enought and would deal no damage to HUlk. Rapestomped

Hulkbuster Ironman > Cyborg. Hulk > Hulkbuster Ironman. Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyborg

Starfire is a Miss Marvel like, get rapestomped.

Superboy? SuperMAN would lose against the WWH, get rapestomped

Wonder gril has a super lazo but isn't strong enought to grab hulk. If she chokes hiim with the lazo, Hulk pick it and SMASHES WG.

Raven isn't strong enought to face Hulk's rage.

Listen, i don't like the WWH too, but he rapestompes the Teen TItans in 3 pages. Be honest with yourself guys

Kid Flash is too fast for Hulk and has hit hard enough to hurt Superboy Prime, who is leagues above WWH. Superman would destroy World War Hulk. Be honest with yourself.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#95  Edited By nefarious

Slade, taking on the JLA was so ridiclous...

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By NeonBlade
Don't be foolish. If Doomsday can do it, Hulk would not break a sweat. 

Superman would hit WWH 2,000,000,000 million times, speed blitzed, with heat vision. 

Hulk manages to grab him once, just once, and the Kryptonians lower half will be torn from his body. Then after that, DC can write his rebirth with an all new 4 seperate beings appearing... 

@Nefarious  said: 
Slade, taking on the JLA was so ridiclous... 
like everything else in he DcU...Thank-God for that reboot right? People don't understand DC doesn't stand for Detective comics, it stands for Detrimental Cancer...
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By nickthedevil

So, i'm assuming because it's WWH, that PIS in favor of him is on?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Saren

@NeonBlade said:

Don't be foolish. If Doomsday can do it, Hulk would not break a sweat. Superman would hit WWH 2,000,000,000 million times, speed blitzed, with heat vision. Hulk manages to grab him once, just once, and the Kryptonians lower half will be torn from his body. Then after that, DC can write his rebirth with an all new 4 seperate beings appearing...

Don't be ridiculous. Doomsday would beat the crap out of Hulk. Seriously, Hulk is not in that league. All you seem to do is go to every Hulk thread and overrate him while downplaying his opponents. It's more than a little laughable that you think he is when he's lost to so many people on or below Superman's level. He couldn't even beat Sentry in a fight, and Superman is vastly stronger and faster than Sentry is.

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By NeonBlade
@CitizenBane: You really believe Superman can beat Sentry? How have to be out of your mind. 

Also its called jobbing, and the Hulk hasn't jobbed in quite a while. 

Also I am not downplaying the Hulk, people on this forum do. I know the Hulks limitations and the Kryptonian isn't it, nor will he ever be. You cannot defeat the Hulk in a straight up brawl unless you are cosmic or a celestial that can look at him and explode his very DNA on sight you aren't beating him hand to hand, until you learn that you will continue to make a fool out of yourself.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By nickthedevil

Okay... Quickly turning into a Sentry vs Superman thread...