Iron Fist
Iron Fist
She-Hulk, Hercules
She-Hulk, Hercules
Doc Samson
Doc Samson
Red Hulk
Red Hulk

WWH has emerged again and SHIELD has assembled this team to stop him.

• Extremis Iron Man
  • Wolverine (can go Berserker)
  • Spider-Man w/ Other amp and Iron Spider suit
  • Iron Fist
  • Doc Samson
  • She-Hulk
  • Red hulk
  • Hercules

Can they stop the Green Scar or will the Earth truly fall?

• Perfect teamwork
  • Fight takes plan on indestructible, abandoned planet
  • WWH cannot go World Breaker

Rounds:

R1) Team is morals on and 5min prep in a SHIELD Helicarrier

R2) Team is bloodlusted and has 1 hour prep in Stark Tower

-- If it's spite and WWH stomps then team gets Deadpool and Colossus

-- If it's spite and team stomps then WWH gets the Thing and Korg

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's still spite after team gets deadpool and collosus. No one here can last more than 6 seconds against him.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk handily stomps team, even with the spite round

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: WWH stomps

R2: Team might have a chance but WWH takes the majority

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still spite after team gets deadpool and collosus. No one here can last more than 6 seconds against him.

2nd that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 01100110

This is Hulk's battle to win on all rounds and all possibilities.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wwh ftw.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

You could literally throw in Thing and Korg together with Deadpool and Colossus to help the team and Hulk still stomps...

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Spite

add Namor, Hercules, Hank Pym, and Thing.

Maybe then the Team can potentially take Hulk in Round 2. only because Namor, Colossus, Pym, and Ben will be able to soak enough damage long enough for Stark to enact his prep plan. and i am counting heavily on Hercules in that instance

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SupremeGeneration  Online

Really? I thought Spidey on Other powers might actually survive long enough to distract him while Wolvie goes berserker then he and IM could do something. Especially with Colossus, Deadpool and prep.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Getting call outs tomorrow

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Thing, Wolverine, Colossus, Iron Man, Korg, Hercules, Namor and whoever else you can think of wouldn't make a difference.

Even when holding back, Hulk nearly beat Herc to death within 3 blows. And considering that Herc is physically on par with Thor, that's a statement in and of itself. Herc himself even admits it on panels that if Hulk wanted to, he would've crushed his skull as easily as the Hulk already crushed his pride.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World War Hulk easily

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@supremegeneration: Colossus had his arms twisted backwards effortlessly, Hulk one shot'd Iron Man's strongest Hulkbuster, Wolverine was one shot'd twice during the series, Iron Fist would've died and he already failed to harm Hulk in the past and noted even while using his chi he couldn't make Hulk feel his punches. Spider-Man can't harm him and because of that, he's useless.

Distractions are futile against this Hulk considering he's already smarter than all of them combined and could easily opt to thunderclap the sh*t out of them from the beginning. The only one that might survive a full hit is Iron Man and that's a big maybe, considering Hulk as Professor Hulk was already delivering punches on nuclear level while holding back. I mean, the guy one shot'd Red Hulk with a thunderclap.

Mismatch.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This isn't remotely fair.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World War Hulk would win.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite in Hulk's favor

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I don't think even that team a would stand a chance.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH stomps.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP should probably remake this considering not even one crazy person thinks team could pull off even 1 win.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:
@thedailybagel said:

2nd that

3rd that

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I don't think even that team a would stand a chance.

Pym and Tony prepping for an hour should be enough while Hercules, Namor, and Thing meatshield it out. not saying it would entirely work but its certainly a lot better than the previous team

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Colossus had his arms twisted backwards effortlessly, Hulk one shot'd Iron Man's strongest Hulkbuster, Wolverine was one shot'd twice during the series, Iron Fist would've died and he already failed to harm Hulk in the past and noted even while using his chi he couldn't make Hulk feel his punches. Spider-Man can't harm him and because of that, he's useless.

Distractions are futile against this Hulk considering he's already smarter than all of them combined and could easily opt to thunderclap the sh*t out of them from the beginning. The only one that might survive a full hit is Iron Man and that's a big maybe, considering Hulk as Professor Hulk was already delivering punches on nuclear level while holding back. I mean, the guy one shot'd Red Hulk with a thunderclap.

Mismatch.

WWH did not 1-shot the Hulkbuster.

Banner smarter than Stark and Parker w/ prep?

at 2% Stark survived 4 nukes

anywho I'm editing OP now.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps all of them combined.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easily, he's beat more at once.

BUS73R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's a stomp both rounds

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Still WWH, but its closer. Green Scar Hulk laughed off Rulk with minimal effort, and straight up beat everyone here except Hercules, though thats debatable.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By newcomer

Its a lot closer now but I will still back hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 01100110

It would be harder but Hulk still wins against everyone mentioned in the OP.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Even bloodlusted w/ Stark prep?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110 said:

@supremegeneration: Iron Man does not have the best track record against Hulk.

IM can take Hulk's hits in better armors like nothing.

Assuming IRC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: This is the last time Hulk went up against an hulkbuster, please notice that hulk had specifically calmed down.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SupremeGeneration  Online

@01100110 said:

@supremegeneration: This is the last time Hulk went up against an hulkbuster, please notice that hulk had specifically calmed down.

That wasn't even a full fight, he jumped on it and it went down.

Had it been paying attention the fight would have been different.

But I see your point.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk...seriously

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm Round 2 ill give to the team.

Bloodlusted Rulk is gonna go hard on the energy draining combined with prep of Stark and Samson.

i think they might have a shot.

Round 1 unless Rulk decides to drain all the energy and fast the team is doomed

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thedailybagel

@serrure: tony prepping for hours didn't do anything, and yes, even though his SPIN tech was sabotaged but it wouldn't have worked anyway, all that's required to counteract it is glucose, and hulks body is capable of growing new organs if he needs it so sugar wouldnt be a problem.

Thing was oneshotted, namorita (who as far as I'm aware is more or less equal to namor) was stomped twice by paks hulk and namor himself knew he didn't stand a chance, and hercules admitted that he'd be dead if hulk wasnt holding back.

Even with the new team, there's really nothing to stop hulk oneshoting everyone here with a thunderclap, with the exception of maybe hercules (and im talking about the new team in the OP btw). I guess it depends on what pym can come up with if we use your team.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Rulk already failed to drain greenscar and he literally couldn't hurt him in their fight(and yes, rulk was going all out), his best hit caused a mushroom cloud and hulk walked out of it without a scratch and proceeded to oneshot him.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see the Hulk loosing.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Tony hardly made the best use of his prep time in the comic. the kind of tech Tony possess currently should more than allow him to give his team a fighting chance. Btw i stipulate that Hulk one-shotting Rulk is above and beyond PiS

we are talking about Hercules fighting Green Scar semi-evenly. and catch this, Hercules didnt even want to fight (which is made evident in the next scan)

So given Green Scar is stronger than WWH (in general) there are some inconsistencies with the WWH arc and storyline.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH, still wins. Hulk one shotting Rulk is hardly PIS when it's written by the same guy who created Rulk and gave him all his best feats. Hercules not wanting to fight back doesn't change the fact that a holding back Hulk still made his face into a bloody mess with 3 hits and Hercules himself later confirms if Hulk wanted to he could have killed them all there.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half of these characters would still get one-shotted. The only chance the team has is BFR. I think they could take a couple of rounds by focusing on that, but World War Hulk is smart so I doubt it'd work every single time.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: maybe, but would he really be able to get all of it in an hour on top of having the morals to use things like his world destroyer?

How is it pis? It was just loeb showing that greenscar is out of Rulks league, the guy was doing things like wrecking umars shields and genuinely scaring the crap out of johnny blaze with casual thunderclaps, him oneshoting Rulk with a gamma enchanced Thunder clap Isnt PIS by any means, especially since rulk has been stomped by a much weaker hulk incarnarion once he got serious as well.

World war hulk and greenscar are the exact same guy, there's literally zero difference. World war hulk is just a fan term, the actual incarnation is normally referred to as the greenscar (because that's what he was named in sakaar IIRC), and that's the exact scan I was taking about. hercules tells hulk to stop acting tough in the next issue because he could tell that if hulk wanted he'd be dead (in three hits, that's ridiculous striking power). But to be fair banner later said that out of everyone on earth Herc was one of the only people who could go one on one and have a prayer of not getting crushed.

I agree, world war hulk was inconsistent (I mean Ben grim caused more visible damage than sentry or herc did in multiple hits) but that doesn't change that overall no one here can last more than 12seconds at the most.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH, still wins. Hulk one shotting Rulk is hardly PIS when it's written by the same guy who created Rulk and gave him all his best feats. Hercules not wanting to fight back doesn't change the fact that a holding back Hulk still made his face into a bloody mess with 3 hits and Hercules himself later confirms if Hulk wanted to he could have killed them all there.

tag me next time. none of this passive aggressive crap. if i wanted that id get into an argument with my girlfriend.

btw Hercules was the one who was holding back not so much Hulk. btw i can kill someone who doesnt want to fight back either. its actually not hard

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: im not saying that Hulk beating Rulk is PiS its not. but one shotting Rulk seems a bit much it should have taken 1 or 3 shots

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Calm down dude, let's not start a internet fight things could go out of hand, people might die and stuff...

Holding back what? His durability? Yea i know but it's actually pretty hard to damage Hercules face so much with 3 punches while holding back, it's not like class 100's do that on a regular basis. Regardless if Hercules wanted to fight Hulk there, the comic showed us that with 3 punches he can leave Hercules laying on the ground in a pretty bad shape.

If Loeb sees Green Scar one shoting Rulk as a valid end to a fight, then you are barking at the wrong tree here. That guy gave Rulk some of the stupidest feats out there if he thinks Hulk can one shot him if he wanted to, then i guess he can.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: well they did have a bit of a fight beforehand, but hulk was only messing around, the second he wanted to end the fight he just said the fight was over, clapped and knocked rulk out.