Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:

@tensor: Red She Hulk was amped.

So was everybody else splash by the wishing well .Including the Hulk.

Hulk was not amped, please read the story.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1203  Edited By tensor

@thor_parker82 said:
@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Here we go again. Show me where in the story it says Hulk was not amped. He was amped.He even displayed that power more than once.

Take you own advice and go back an read the book an look at the build up an what happened in the comic from start to finish. Do not just look at the pictures read the whole mini series. When you are done I would love for you to show me when he is not amped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hulk, handily.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see.

Superman is stronger, much faster, more durable, can fly, better range attacks, more experience, better perception and senses.

Superman stomps.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Here we go again. Show me where in the story it says Hulk was not amped. He was amped.He even displayed that power more than once.

Take you own advice and go back an read the book an look at the build up an what happened in the comic from start to finish. Do not just look at the pictures read the whole mini series. When you are done I would love for you to show me when he is not amped.

Dude, I´m sure you don´t even know the name of the story arc where that happens, FYI it´s called "Heart of the Monster", please stop acting like you´ve read it because if you had, you would know Hulk was not amped, and everything he did is completely within his own limits considering that during World War Hulk he became WB at the end and with a single step he almost destroyed all of New York.

*sigh*

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1207  Edited By WastelandMan

WBH stomps.

I don't see how someome who has a hard time NOT detroying planets simply by walking defeating someone like Superman is even debatable.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

WBH stomps.

I don't see how someome who has a hard time NOT detroying planets simply by walking defeating someone like Superman is even debatable.

be honest. you don't believe that. you just want to see this thread keep going... don't you?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Dude, I´m sure you don´t even know the name of the story arc where that happens, FYI it´s called "Heart of the Monster", please stop acting like you´ve read it because if you had, you would know Hulk was not amped, and everything he did is completely within his own limits considering that during World War Hulk he became WB at the end and with a single step he almost destroyed all of New York.

*sigh*

Here we go.

Let me just end this quick once again.

For the guy who read the comic he would have knowledge of what happen. Example.

Here is Hulk getting splash by the wishing well and the others.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hulk was doing things he cannot do under his own power natural. Now look below is a example of that.

One of the many times he used the mystic powers from the wishing well.

So tell me again where he was not amped. Also Keep in mind he was Amped to the end of the Comic if you ever read it.

I could post more feat of him using the powers from the wishing well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Hulk bring back Life under his own powers? No.Do you want that scan too I will just put that feat in as well for bonus.

No Caption Provided

If you coming at me.Come with facts not fiction.

So you have just been busted about him not having a amp.

Next time prove he was not amped instead of lying.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

be honest. you don't believe that. you just want to see this thread keep going... don't you?

I'd post non-stop if I wanted it to keep going but this thread is going to keep going regardless.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Ok. I never read the story but have heard different arguments. I see Hulk using the wishing well to grant wishes. There is no doubt that he used the wishes for certain things. Can you show the scan or statement of Hulk wishing for more strength or power?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

WBH

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@tensor: Ok. I never read the story but have heard different arguments. I see Hulk using the wishing well to grant wishes. There is no doubt that he used the wishes for certain things. Can you show the scan or statement of Hulk wishing for more strength or power?

There's none, i can assure you that. However, there's a statement from Banner saying that Green Scar could break the earth in half, so saying that WB cannot planet bust on his own is a little stupid, even when he was in Las Vegas(and was on the edge of going WB), Cho said that the entire continent was in danger. Later on, Hulk himself revealed that he was holding back the entire time. Even during the Las Vegas event. People like Tensor or Terminateone4ever, however, will tell you a fanfic about how Hulk couldn't even deal with RSH and that both of them were amped.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1215  Edited By tensor

@caped_baldy said:
@p00ty said:

There's none, i can assure you that. However, there's a statement from Banner saying that Green Scar could break the earth in half, so saying that WB cannot planet bust on his own is a little stupid, even when he was in Las Vegas(and was on the edge of going WB), Cho said that the entire continent was in danger. Later on, Hulk himself revealed that he was holding back the entire time. Even during the Las Vegas event. People like Tensor or Terminateone4ever, however, will tell you a fanfic about how Hulk couldn't even deal with RSH and that both of them were amped.

Yeah also remember that Hulk got more powerful when he was back on earth an got even bigger in size did he planet break then? No. He did not even realize he was on earth with power increase from all the gamma bombs. Was he holding back? No.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Earth has a plot armor, dude. Using that same logic you could say that Beyonder and MM didn't destroyed the earth, so they are not planetbusters lmao. Why would Greg Pak destroy the marvel earth in a random Hulk storyline that wasn't even a crossover?...

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Earth has a plot armor, dude. Using that same logic you could say that Beyonder and MM didn't destroyed the earth, so they are not planetbusters lmao. Why would Greg Pak destroy the marvel earth in a random Hulk storyline that wasn't even a crossover?...

They have the power to do that easy.Everybody knows that. Hulk needs to show that without having a amp. Why Greg pak gave him the amp in the first place. Yeah laugh at that thought. He did not destroy the planet without help. I am taking away that it never happen .I am pointing out it took 2 of them to do it an Hulk was amped in that story line. That is not hard to understand.

How can you say he is doing this an that when he was amped. You are picking an choosing when he is not amped ,when he was the whole comic to the end.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Give me the statement or stop making excuses. Again, Banner said that Green Scar could crack the earth in half. So WB, being even more stronger, should be able to rekt a planet. It's not far fetched, not when you have a holding back Hulk almost going WB and amadeus cho almost crying bc of the whole continent about to get destroyed.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Give me the statement or stop making excuses. Again, Banner said that Green Scar could crack the earth in half. So WB, being even more stronger, should be able to rekt a planet. It's not far fetched, not when you have a holding back Hulk almost going WB and amadeus cho almost crying bc of the whole continent about to get destroyed.

Continent an Planet are not the same now is it. Ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: You didn't even understand what i said. I'm not surprised anyway.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: You didn't even undestand what i said. I'm not surprised anyway.

Banner said Green Scar could could crack the earth in Half did it happen? No.Point Useless.

Let us use your logic.

Post crisis Superman said he is capable of shattering a planet. What do you say about that. He did not say half a planet.

Did he do that no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
@caped_baldy said:

Banner said Green Scar could could crack the earth in Half did it happen? No.Point Useless.

Let us use your logic.

Post crisis Superman said he is capable of shattering a planet. What do you say about that. He did not say half a planet.

Did he do that no.

So Banner, a supergenius level intelect and(as revealed in HOM) who was Green Scar disguised, doesn't know what he can do? ok then.

That's was not my entire point. Hulk almost going WB during the Las Vegas part of HOM was about to destroy the continent, as Cho said. The point here is that, Hulk some issues later revealed that he was holding back in las Vegas So, a Hulk that is holding back and NOT going full WB was about to wreck a continent. What can a bloodlusted, and morals off WB do? obviously what happened in his fight with RSH.

I do think that New Earth Kal is a planetbuster. I thought that you believed the same think, since you seem to be a Superman fan but, welp.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
@caped_baldy said:

Let us use your logic.

Did he do that no.

So Banner, a supergenius level intelect and(as revealed in HOM) who was Green Scar disguised, doesn't know what he can do? ok then.

That's was not my entire point. Hulk almost going WB during the Las Vegas part of HOM was about to destroy the continent, as Cho said. The point here is that, Hulk some issues later revealed that he was holding back in las Vegas So, a Hulk that is holding back and NOT going full WB was about to wreck a continent. What can a bloodlusted, and morals off WB do? obviously what happened in his fight with RSH.

I do think that New Earth Kal is a planetbuster. I thought that you believed the same think, since you seem to be a Superman fan but, welp.

Hulk went all out back on Earth when he got the Gamma Boost along with Red She Hulk who even grew in size from the gamma bomb. They did not even knew they were on earth but I guess you are too green with envy to notice that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Nah, the difference is that i know that Marvel's Earth has something called Plot Armor. Not even when a Skyfather level dude like The Serpent hits the ground, the planet breaks. I guess that the Serpent is not really that strong, right? keep drinking that kool aid.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Nah, the difference is that i know that Marvel's Earth has something called Plot Armor. Not even when a Skyfather level dude like The Serpent hits the ground, the planet breaks. I guess that the Serpent is not really that strong, right? keep drinking that kool aid.

I do not know about Plot Armor. I do know about Plot Device. I know that will always be in comic.

Plot Armor. Lol. I like that.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering the events of Doomed where Clark was chilling in a Black Hole intended to destroy the universe with Brainiac without any noticeable damage, shouldn't that put him way above what Hulk has been shown to dish out?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Actually it's a concentrated punch and doesn't have a wide area of effect. Like how Thor can concentrate a planet busting godblast that would hit Thanos, but not bust the whole planet. Or they just control their strength since Y'know, people do that irl.

nonokranendonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see.

Superman is stronger, much faster, more durable, can fly, better range attacks, more experience, better perception and senses.

Superman stomps.

WHY does this thread still exist? Fanboys...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Actually it's a concentrated punch and doesn't have a wide area of effect. Like how Thor can concentrate a planet busting godblast that would hit Thanos, but not bust the whole planet. Or they just control their strength since Y'know, people do that irl.

Wait, when did Thor launched a freaking Godblast at Thanos?

Well, The Serpent used his hammer and an entire city block went boom. I'm not saying that he isn't strong obviously, that guy is a beast, but i just can't buy that with his tiniest amount of power he doesn't destroy the hole planet. There's a lot of plot involved. If Hulk and RSH didn't destroy the earth when they were teleported back is...well, anyone with common sense can see it, there are hundreds of heroes in Marvel earth why would Greg Pak flat out kill them? he showcased what WB could do in the Dark Dimension, so there was literally no need, lol.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1231 thedailybagel  Moderator

@p00ty: there isn't a single statement or the slightest inference saying he amped himself in the entire story arc. He went around amping OTHER people so they could challenge HIM, not the other way around.

from the start of paks run in 2005 hulk was prophesised to break a world, pak kept teasing it, hulk hismelf knew that he could and a huge theme was that he was terrified of his own power, even characters like strange, amdeus, Rick and Korg confirmed that hulk could do it (all of this written by greg pak), and taking into account that greg pak is a self confessed hulk fanboy, I can't for the life of me see how people come to the conclusion that hulk was amped.

Being splashed by the wishing well didn't make your more powerful either btw, amadeus got just as much as hulk yet still had the stats of his regular self, except he could wish things. However what people like to forget is that wishes backfire in that story, amdeus asked for the avengers and x-men so a bunch of cosplayers were teleported in, fing fang foom was the only person to wish for more power but as a result he basically became a brainless zombie that could be controlled by anyone.

I could link you to somewhere you can read it if you want, see for yourself.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1232 thedailybagel  Moderator

@Cypher0120: funnily enough the writer of doomed (greg pak) is also one of hulks best writers ever, and when asked who would win he said hulk (this said after he finished doomed) :/

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) They are not gonna let Earth be destroyed unless it's a major event. Earth does have plot armor used for protection.

2) Thors godblast has never destroyed a planet. Thor never shot Thanos with a god blast.

3) As of now, I see no proof that Hulk amped himself.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@Cypher0120: funnily enough the writer of doomed (greg pak) is also one of hulks best writers ever, and when asked who would win he said hulk (this said after he finished doomed) :/

Technically he was only talking about Hulk vs SuperDoom when he said that. On the Superman vs Hulk question, he gave the usual cop out answer that Superman would try to talk the Hulk down eventually rather than fight him. Also Bi-Beast and Wendigo became stronger as a result of Hulk wishing for a better fight but obviously if a wisher wants to become stronger via the Wishing Well in the storyline, they have to wish for it. And Hulk didn't wish to get stronger in Heart of the Monster.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He probably beats new Supes, I wish WBH has more concrete feats though.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to be really, really dense to think that Earth doesn't have a plot armor preventing it from getting destroyed every time planet busters fight on it... I mean it happens all the time...

@lvenger Actually he did say that a younger Superman would get destroyed by WBH and that an older one would depend on whether or not he tries to reason with Hulk, if he did he would win that way which i guess implies that Superman would still lose if he went for the "test of strength".

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@p00ty said:

Glad you find time to call me out . I am always ready . ( Terminateone4ever :) hmmm i am like that :) lets beginning the terminating.

First off you were the one who stated Red She Hulk was amped. Should i copy and paste this :). Where in the comic it states Red she hulk was amped ? Yet you claim she was . I clearly stated WBH in his max form couldnt defeat Red she Hulk . That a fact in the comic.

Another fact by @tensor those who clearly read the Heart of the monster series HULK 630 - 635 should know that the wishing well was used by HULK / Red She Hulk the most they were amped on mystical energies to make more wishes and do various things they werent capable of . They were both heavily splashed and dipped. Clearly Hulk wished for every one to die and be destroyed on the planet hence the power/energies wasnt green what destroyed the planet ( look at all WBH transformation and his energies ) . We all know the wishing well back fires. No one can explain Red She Hulk surge of Power lol yet they claim she wasnt amped and Hulk wasnt amp. :) Clearly the comic states they were filled with mystical energies also prove they were using and it up and running out.

For your information We dont preach fan fiction it was in the comic. Tensor facts is from the comic . My facts is from the comic

@pooty you should try and read this comic carefully look it up on you tube or your local comic shop depending on where you are located around the world. Dont be just listening to heavy Hulk fans with out the facts. Look at the details for your self and read it carefully see the errors

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
@caped_baldy said:

I do not know about Plot Armor. I do know about Plot Device. I know that will always be in comic.

Plot Armor. Lol. I like that.

Its because his wish and amp only works in the dark dimension :) because that what he wished for :) by then his mystical energies had almost ran out by the time they were fooled to go back to earth by Umar. So under Hulk own power it wasnt enough he couldnt replicate a combination effort feat with Red she hulk who was also low on mystical energies too. So even with gamma amp and a hundred feet tall. It wasnt happening :) They blame Plot device for that happening lol or Plot armor

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1239 thedailybagel  Moderator

my brain....

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes don't listen to the "heavy" Hulk fans listen to us non-bias Superman fans that even try to argue Superman wins against Thanos. Jesus Christ the irony is almost self-imploding.

The comic has no errors(errors?), not a single instance where Hulk was buffed up, i debunked this long ago from fanboys that thought anyone getting a wish was perma-buffed in ever yway, here are some comic facts for you(quote myself from another thread).

Here let's take Amadeus and him making his first wish

he just made his first wish, he must be amped as hell

here is Amadeus getting attacked right after and being saved by Bannertech shields and Hulk , he had to use Banners equipment and call out for Hulk to help him, but let's move on maybe it takes some time for the amp to manifest in him, lets see what happens next

he got saved by Hulk again, Wendigo almost bit his head off. Damn that "fine fellow" didn't do a good job of disproving this, did he? But wait... i am still not giving up we are bound to see that amp appear some time, right? Let's move on

No Caption Provided

Amadeus just made his SECOND wish, he must be double amped now... oh wait what it's actually 0x2=0... not looking good. Well at least he is out of harms way, lets see him make his next appearance

No Caption Provided

now here it's hinted that either Amadeus or Strange made a wish to dress themselves as D&D characters but neither want to admit to it, so let's not say Amadeus just made his third wish and still no amp, let's stick to him making 2 wishes so far with no amp in sight. Let's move on, let's not give up.

No Caption Provided

and he get's saved for the 3rd time... again by Hulk... damn for someone with an amp he sure needs to get rescued a lot, it's almost like the whole f@cking amp thing is complete bullshit... but i digress let's move on, the best part is yet to come.

next thing that happens is WBH breaks the world and everyone dies, Amadeus himself even asks "what happened" to which Umar replies to him "YOU DIED" and then Monica tells him Hulk brought him back , heh so much for that amp of his... he almost died several times already and actually died once only for Hulk to bring him back because of a wish he made where everyone that dies get's brought back. No amp, no strength, durability, immunity, random magic abilities. NOTHING, just a regular teenage boy with genius level intellect.

RSH was amped to Hulks level because Hulk wanted to fight with her for eternity, either that or seeing as she has the same power as her father she absorbed the gamma that Hulk was letting off and buffed herself to his level. Just because something isn't 100% clear cut, doesn't mean you guys are entitled to your own narrative. There is no indication or reason for Hulk to buff himself up, absolutely none. When you can't even explain of give a reason as to why Hulk would be amped, then you know you have failed. The only reason you think he was is because you can't deal with Hulk being that powerful it upsets the Superman fanboys inside you.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Yes don't listen to the "heavy" Hulk fans listen to us non-bias Superman fans that even try to argue Superman wins against Thanos. Jesus Christ the irony is almost self-imploding.

The comic has no errors(errors?), not a single instance where Hulk was buffed up, i debunked this long ago from fanboys that thought anyone getting a wish was perma-buffed in ever yway, here are some comic facts for you(quote myself from another thread).

here is Amadeus getting attacked right after and being saved by Bannertech shields and Hulk , he had to use Banners equipment and call out for Hulk to help him, but let's move on maybe it takes some time for the amp to manifest in him, lets see what happens next

he got saved by Hulk again, Wendigo almost bit his head off. Damn that "fine fellow" didn't do a good job of disproving this, did he? But wait... i am still not giving up we are bound to see that amp appear some time, right? Let's move on

No Caption Provided

Amadeus just made his SECOND wish, he must be double amped now... oh wait what it's actually 0x2=0... not looking good. Well at least he is out of harms way, lets see him make his next appearance

No Caption Provided

now here it's hinted that either Amadeus or Strange made a wish to dress themselves as D&D characters but neither want to admit to it, so let's not say Amadeus just made his third wish and still no amp, let's stick to him making 2 wishes so far with no amp in sight. Let's move on, let's not give up.

No Caption Provided

and he get's saved for the 3rd time... again by Hulk... damn for someone with an amp he sure needs to get rescued a lot, it's almost like the whole f@cking amp thing is complete bullshit... but i digress let's move on, the best part is yet to come.

next thing that happens is WBH breaks the world and everyone dies, Amadeus himself even asks "what happened" to which Umar replies to him "YOU DIED" and then Monica tells him Hulk brought him back , heh so much for that amp of his... he almost died several times already and actually died once only for Hulk to bring him back because of a wish he made where everyone that dies get's brought back. No amp, no strength, durability, immunity, random magic abilities. NOTHING, just a regular teenage boy with genius level intellect.

RSH was amped to Hulks level because Hulk wanted to fight with her for eternity, either that or seeing as she has the same power as her father she absorbed the gamma that Hulk was letting off and buffed herself to his level. Just because something isn't 100% clear cut, doesn't mean you guys are entitled to your own narrative. There is no indication or reason for Hulk to buff himself up, absolutely none. When you can't even explain of give a reason as to why Hulk would be amped, then you know you have failed. The only reason you think he was is because you can't deal with Hulk being that powerful it upsets the Superman fanboys inside you.

Stick to one topic. We are talking about WBH. There is no Thanos in this thread.

You havent debunk anything . Let me cover all your scans .

1. Amadeus didn't know how the wishes work he accidentally wished for help and activated it. He didnt even know about the mystical properties or energies worked. he didnt know he could even use the wishes once of out the well and consequences. He still was thinking and acting unaware of his capabilities even when he wished and used to move all those people.

2. What you fail to see is that Amadeus had the mystical energies making wishes even out the well. How blind are you to that . That is known as an amp. Having extra capabilities even unaware of it . Its still an amp.

3. For some one so smart as Amadeus with the power and wishes and didnt know how to use them and still getting saved by the hulk . He could have easily wished them away. But wait wasnt other beings splashed with the wishing well powers? Yes they were with a small dosage. Yet the couldnt make enough wishes or remain Amp for while because their mystical energies ran out after 1 or two wishes.

What you fail to see again . You keep showing a combine effort of a red she hulk and SO call WBhulk. Every incident when hulk send out his radiation his green energy . It never Hurt or killed any one. Its always been green . Even in the so call "whole f@cking" scan you posted :)notice the energy both the Red she Hulk and Hulk combine attack look at the energy. Clearly it was the wish for every one on the planet to die. The wish did just that :) spread the energy to kill all the people who deserve to die and reform.

Look in your scan before he collided with Red she Hulk . He did go world breaker it didnt kill or did nothing to wedigo /armcheddon / or Bi beast. Nothing happen other than they shield their eyes. That was hulk natural green energy . After Hulk and Red she combine attack clearly that was the wish in effect taking place.

This is why :) you still cant explain why he couldnt defeat Red she Hulk

You still cant explain why Red she hulk just getting strong other than what the comic state they both had mystical energies in them. Hence amps and wishes even if they are unaware how to use them . It was still been used. Again amps .

Back this thread. WBH is useless in this fight he has no way of stopping superman assault and been ripped in half . There is no gamma energy hulk can use to stop him . Last time i check the new 52 superman has been in the Sun and Hulk power is like a micro bacteria compared to sun. So nothing Hulk can do to stop the onslaught and been knocked out .SInce his Energy form is not forever and there is no scan to show him glowing forever Easy Knock out for superman. I am pretty sure superman would beat the crap out of him / even a nasty beating than what Red she hulk did.

You better show me where it states RED SHE HULK was amped to Hulk level and when she wished it . Because last time i check nothing was stated. Only thing was stated that she had mystical energies in her and she took a dip in the water to make wishes. The same as Hulk so if you are saying SHE was AMP then obviously HULK was AMPed too

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I can't for the life of me see how people come to the conclusion that hulk was amped

You don't believe that Hulk was amped because he never made a wish to be stronger. You know how they do a recap of the previous book? I thought I saw it stated that Red She Hulk did ask for an amp. But I'm not sure cuz i can't find it. So Is there a statement of Red she hulk wishing to be amped?

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly N52 Superman could probably brawl it out with WBH. And not lose. Heck if he just throws Hulk to the sun then he wins.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1244 thedailybagel  Moderator

@p00ty: admittedly it's never outright stated but it's implied by tyrannis. The reason people say she was amped is because for most of the story arc she was at her normal power levels, and then when she started to fight hulk she got way more powerful out of nowhere.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Stick to one topic. We are talking about WBH. There is no Thanos in this thread.

You havent debunk anything . Let me cover all your scans .

1. Amadeus didn't know how the wishes work he accidentally wished for help and activated it. He didnt even know about the mystical properties or energies worked. he didnt know he could even use the wishes once of out the well and consequences. He still was thinking and acting unaware of his capabilities even when he wished and used to move all those people.

2. What you fail to see is that Amadeus had the mystical energies making wishes even out the well. How blind are you to that . That is known as an amp. Having extra capabilities even unaware of it . Its still an amp.

3. For some one so smart as Amadeus with the power and wishes and didnt know how to use them and still getting saved by the hulk . He could have easily wished them away. But wait wasnt other beings splashed with the wishing well powers? Yes they were with a small dosage. Yet the couldnt make enough wishes or remain Amp for while because their mystical energies ran out after 1 or two wishes.

What you fail to see again . You keep showing a combine effort of a red she hulk and SO call WBhulk. Every incident when hulk send out his radiation his green energy . It never Hurt or killed any one. Its always been green . Even in the so call "whole f@cking" scan you posted :)notice the energy both the Red she Hulk and Hulk combine attack look at the energy. Clearly it was the wish for every one on the planet to die. The wish did just that :) spread the energy to kill all the people who deserve to die and reform.

Look in your scan before he collided with Red she Hulk . He did go world breaker it didnt kill or did nothing to wedigo /armcheddon / or Bi beast. Nothing happen other than they shield their eyes. That was hulk natural green energy . After Hulk and Red she combine attack clearly that was the wish in effect taking place.

This is why :) you still cant explain why he couldnt defeat Red she Hulk

You still cant explain why Red she hulk just getting strong other than what the comic state they both had mystical energies in them. Hence amps and wishes even if they are unaware how to use them . It was still been used. Again amps .

Back this thread. WBH is useless in this fight he has no way of stopping superman assault and been ripped in half . There is no gamma energy hulk can use to stop him . Last time i check the new 52 superman has been in the Sun and Hulk power is like a micro bacteria compared to sun. So nothing Hulk can do to stop the onslaught and been knocked out .SInce his Energy form is not forever and there is no scan to show him glowing forever Easy Knock out for superman. I am pretty sure superman would beat the crap out of him / even a nasty beating than what Red she hulk did.

You better show me where it states RED SHE HULK was amped to Hulk level and when she wished it . Because last time i check nothing was stated. Only thing was stated that she had mystical energies in her and she took a dip in the water to make wishes. The same as Hulk so if you are saying SHE was AMP then obviously HULK was AMPed too

It's important for people to know the caliber of people in this thread, so Thanos was a must in terms of mentions.

I have debunked dozens of things in fact if you want i will give you a list at the end of this post.

1. Amadeus does know how the wishes work(as in how you activate them), he just theorized that the wishes where a subset of someone else, the problem is wishes backfire and don't give you exactly what you want. False, Amadeus quite clearly and consciously knew he had a wish and made one to save those people, it's not the exact wish he made but he still made it, so first point in and you already make a mistake...

2. The amp was to make wishes, the amp was not making him stronger, durable, more powerful in any way and the wishes are unpredictable as he almost died several times and the wishes couldn't save him, that was my point you can't be that oblivious to what i was trying to say, can't you?

3. Several people got splashed and none of them could make a perfect wish, there was always something that backfired but Amadeus was splashed a couple of times and had the capability to make several wishes.

No, you fail to see just about everything that's why you are considered one of the most absurd posters on this site and part of the notorious 3 stooges(a phrase that i didn't even quote btw so don't hold it against me). Yes a combined effort was that he indirectly without touching or focusing on a planet destroyed it and the comic actually credits him for the destruction which probably goes to the fact that Hulk busted the planet while RSH was responsible for the incineration. Hulk never went full WBH until he collided with RSH, he even said so himself in the comic so of course he didn't hurt anyone, let alone his friends and allies. But if you don't believe that Hulks green gamma energy can hurt people, you are severely mistaken

Decade before WBH was even a thing, Hulk has used his gamma burst and it has melted people around him, even bullets before they could reach him and this was in his much weaker incarnations btw.

ma radiation destroying everyone and everything continuously, how do i know it's gamma radiation? Because

No Caption Provided

GREEN BAR INDICATES RADIATION EMITTED DURING UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE

It's rated 5 on the power grid so let's see what that means

No Caption Provided

LONG RANGE, LONG DURATION, SINGLE ENERGY TYPE.

So yea, Hulks gamma burst is very much a thing.

No he didn't go WBH there he was preparing to go into WBH mode, the moment he went into WBH mode and released all his energies is when he collided with RSH after that they where releasing their powers over and over, that's why everyone and everything was getting incinerated and destroyed around them.

He didn't defeat RSH for 2 very obvious reason to anyone with half a brain... First she was amped to be as powerful as him, secondly his goal was not to beat his wife...( can't believe i actually have to explain this) but to fight with her for ETERNITY. Why would he want to beat someone he stated he wanted to fight forever? That was their goal, even Banner explains this to Strange.

I already gave you the explanations for why RSH was amped, it's too fight with Hulk, everyone still agrees that Hulk made no wish to amp himself, nor did he need so. Quite the opposite he wished for others to get amped so they would be more of a challenge for him, Lord Armageddon, FFF and the rest also got splashed by the wishing well but they had no amp, they did not power themselves they where mercilessly stuck in a loop of getting incinerated and remade again. So much for the "amp".

WBH utterly obliterates Clark... WBH gamma burst slows Superman down and prevents any blitz and Hulk vastly superior strength, durability and healing factor take care of the rest. Hulk rips Clark to pieces, even the writer that wrote Superman and WBH said Hulk would "destroy" him. Thor has also been in the Sun and he still got ragdolled by thunderclaps, that's not how it works... Countless characters have been in the Sun without experiencing anything close to the gamma burst Hulk has shown. Superman would get destroyed no matter how you look at it, Clark just can't compete with someone who indirectly busts planets with his mere existence. RSH never beat WBH, in fact she couldn't even damage him when he was in his WBH form even though they where both casual planet busters. Clark could not even provoke a reaction from WBH the way things are going lol.

You have to explain to me then how was RSH as powerful as Hulk, also if the 2 of them where amped as you say. Then why where not Lord Armageddon, Amadeus and the rest?

Oh and here is a bonus from the last time i debated a Superman fanboy

1. You said that without the wishing well Hulks gamma burst is a hoax because it never hurt anyone, to which i reply

more then a decade before wishing well even existed, oh yea. PWN.

2. You used Bob the Builder to lowball WBH even though that was WWH who was getting depowered all the way back to his grey Hulk levels and i am not sure if you know but grey Hulk is his WEAKEST incarnation, so i countered with this

and Bob the Builder explaining the purpose of those humanoids

No Caption Provided

oh man, i am on a roll here. PWN.

3. You said i was not very forthecoming about Hulks powersets asking me ironically if Hulk growing in size is part of his powerset to which i gave evidence that it was under certain circumstances and certain writers and in the scan you showed Hulk was getting hit by dozen of nukes which are equivalent to Hulk roids to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uW2RP3NT4E

oh look at 1:40 he grows in size just from anger alone. PWN, well at least you conceded to this yourself.

4. You still keep perpetuating that the gamma burst is a hoax and doesn't exist in or outside of the wishing well thing, how wrong

his gamma burst is classified under 5 in the energy projection which means it's long range, long lasting and one kind of energy.

5. I taught you that Worldbreaker name has been used since planet Hulk.

he was always capable and destined to break a planet, just because Amadeus and narration say he is going full wolrdbreaker in Vegas does not change the fact that this was his most powerful mode until that point. That's what him going Worldbreaker meant at that time in period, UNTIL he admitted he held back and he unleashed even more of his power and like Strange said unleashed it like never before and Strange was the one to witness Hulk unleashing his power in both WWH and Vegas.

6. Here let's take Amadeus and him making his first wish

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless New 52 Clark gets a huge boost in power, it's virtually impossible for him to beat this version of Hulk

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1247  Edited By Thor-Parker

@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@tensor said:
@thor_parker82 said:

*sigh*

Here we go.

Let me just end this quick once again.

For the guy who read the comic he would have knowledge of what happen. Example.

Here is Hulk getting splash by the wishing well and the others.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk was doing things he cannot do under his own power natural. Now look below is a example of that.

One of the many times he used the mystic powers from the wishing well.

So tell me again where he was not amped. Also Keep in mind he was Amped to the end of the Comic if you ever read it.

I could post more feat of him using the powers from the wishing well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Hulk bring back Life under his own powers? No.Do you want that scan too I will just put that feat in as well for bonus.

No Caption Provided

If you coming at me.Come with facts not fiction.

So you have just been busted about him not having a amp.

Next time prove he was not amped instead of lying.

He used the wishing well to grant wishes to other people, never in the entire story did he wish more power for himself, you´d know that if you have read the story.

@thedailybagel: @atheistknowledge: @ghostravage:

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's important for people to know the caliber of people in this thread, so Thanos was a must in terms of mentions.

I have debunked dozens of things in fact if you want i will give you a list at the end of this post.

1. Amadeus does know how the wishes work(as in how you activate them), he just theorized that the wishes where a subset of someone else, the problem is wishes backfire and don't give you exactly what you want. False, Amadeus quite clearly and consciously knew he had a wish and made one to save those people, it's not the exact wish he made but he still made it, so first point in and you already make a mistake...

2. The amp was to make wishes, the amp was not making him stronger, durable, more powerful in any way and the wishes are unpredictable as he almost died several times and the wishes couldn't save him, that was my point you can't be that oblivious to what i was trying to say, can't you?

3. Several people got splashed and none of them could make a perfect wish, there was always something that backfired but Amadeus was splashed a couple of times and had the capability to make several wishes.

No, you fail to see just about everything that's why you are considered one of the most absurd posters on this site and part of the notorious 3 stooges(a phrase that i didn't even quote btw so don't hold it against me). Yes a combined effort was that he indirectly without touching or focusing on a planet destroyed it and the comic actually credits him for the destruction which probably goes to the fact that Hulk busted the planet while RSH was responsible for the incineration. Hulk never went full WBH until he collided with RSH, he even said so himself in the comic so of course he didn't hurt anyone, let alone his friends and allies. But if you don't believe that Hulks green gamma energy can hurt people, you are severely mistaken

Decade before WBH was even a thing, Hulk has used his gamma burst and it has melted people around him, even bullets before they could reach him and this was in his much weaker incarnations btw.

ma radiation destroying everyone and everything continuously, how do i know it's gamma radiation? Because

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No he didn't go WBH there he was preparing to go into WBH mode, the moment he went into WBH mode and released all his energies is when he collided with RSH after that they where releasing their powers over and over, that's why everyone and everything was getting incinerated and destroyed around them.

He didn't defeat RSH for 2 very obvious reason to anyone with half a brain... First she was amped to be as powerful as him, secondly his goal was not to beat his wife...( can't believe i actually have to explain this) but to fight with her for ETERNITY. Why would he want to beat someone he stated he wanted to fight forever? That was their goal, even Banner explains this to Strange.

I already gave you the explanations for why RSH was amped, it's too fight with Hulk, everyone still agrees that Hulk made no wish to amp himself, nor did he need so. Quite the opposite he wished for others to get amped so they would be more of a challenge for him, Lord Armageddon, FFF and the rest also got splashed by the wishing well but they had no amp, they did not power themselves they where mercilessly stuck in a loop of getting incinerated and remade again. So much for the "amp".

WBH utterly obliterates Clark... WBH gamma burst slows Superman down and prevents any blitz and Hulk vastly superior strength, durability and healing factor take care of the rest. Hulk rips Clark to pieces, even the writer that wrote Superman and WBH said Hulk would "destroy" him. Thor has also been in the Sun and he still got ragdolled by thunderclaps, that's not how it works... Countless characters have been in the Sun without experiencing anything close to the gamma burst Hulk has shown. Superman would get destroyed no matter how you look at it, Clark just can't compete with someone who indirectly busts planets with his mere existence. RSH never beat WBH, in fact she couldn't even damage him when he was in his WBH form even though they where both casual planet busters. Clark could not even provoke a reaction from WBH the way things are going lol.

You have to explain to me then how was RSH as powerful as Hulk, also if the 2 of them where amped as you say. Then why where not Lord Armageddon, Amadeus and the rest?

1. You said that without the wishing well Hulks gamma burst is a hoax because it never hurt anyone, to which i reply

more then a decade before wishing well even existed, oh yea. PWN.

2. You used Bob the Builder to lowball WBH even though that was WWH who was getting depowered all the way back to his grey Hulk levels and i am not sure if you know but grey Hulk is his WEAKEST incarnation, so i countered with this

and Bob the Builder explaining the purpose of those humanoids

No Caption Provided

oh man, i am on a roll here. PWN.

3. You said i was not very forthecoming about Hulks powersets asking me ironically if Hulk growing in size is part of his powerset to which i gave evidence that it was under certain circumstances and certain writers and in the scan you showed Hulk was getting hit by dozen of nukes which are equivalent to Hulk roids to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uW2RP3NT4E

oh look at 1:40 he grows in size just from anger alone. PWN, well at least you conceded to this yourself.

4. You still keep perpetuating that the gamma burst is a hoax and doesn't exist in or outside of the wishing well thing, how wrong

his gamma burst is classified under 5 in the energy projection which means it's long range, long lasting and one kind of energy.

5. I taught you that Worldbreaker name has been used since planet Hulk.

he was always capable and destined to break a planet, just because Amadeus and narration say he is going full wolrdbreaker in Vegas does not change the fact that this was his most powerful mode until that point. That's what him going Worldbreaker meant at that time in period, UNTIL he admitted he held back and he unleashed even more of his power and like Strange said unleashed it like never before and Strange was the one to witness Hulk unleashing his power in both WWH and Vegas.

6. Here let's take Amadeus and him making his first wish

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

First off all the your bias moments and opinions is beyond me but yet i dont mind arguing. I still stand my ground :) superman is more than a match for Thanos with no lady death / or pre planned tech or chair.

Yes he did go world breaker hulk . Before he attacked Red She hulk. Clearly

1. My point was already made on Amadeus. He made a wish with out knowing how it works. Later on he figured it out. My point was he also had mystical energies in him to make wishes until it depleted . Its an amp making wishes based on mystical energies in your body consciously or not. If its not within your power set doing things unnatural . Example the out fit with a sword when did he wish for that? may be it could have been Dr Strange.

2. You dont know what the mystical energies did strength wise or energy wise. Clearly this is what i saw and read. Hulks energy is always green when emitting his gamma radiation. No matter the level. That is a fact. Before he even took off he did go world breaker hulk glowing like a fire fly. Just before he clash with the Red She Hulk . Did you see any green energies ? Your answer should be NO. There was no green energies. What you saw and fail to see was the WISH been ACTIVATED :) . Hulk wish for everyone to die and reform again that is why the energies went for the whole planet even killing the lesser beings hiding in the caves. Notice in the scan when Hulk him self reformed he was glowing with green gamma energies by then most of the mystical energies already been used up making a big wish like that.

3. The volume and size of hulk and red she hulk played apart with how much wishes and mystical energies used. Red She hulk and the Hulk didnt just get splash they were in well. Others got little splashes and got some of the mystical energies to make a wish.

Now since i already cover the Red she Hulk and Hulk colliding in post #2 activating the wish. Well i can see you are trying to refrain from calling people names. Well you have your hidden stooge moments pretty often. Clearly you must have missed off the part of the comic that states with each transformation he loses the control to hold back. May be have to go back and see if I read that part wrong. Its been while i read this comic but i do recall some verbage like that. That last tranformation before he collided with Red she Hulk based on the comics facts he wasnt holding back or he didnt have much of any control holding back. Not your opinion when you think he wasnt holding back.

There you go again . Let me discipline your mind to facts. First lets me make this simple. Hulk so call Gamma burst or what ever made up name the Hulk heavier fans made up.

1a. This gamma burst is useless to a character like Superman. The last time i check its not more powerful than the sun . Now a planet compared to the sun is rather tiny. Hulk little ignition lighter burst is nothing . We have seen him transform in heart of the monster so much times did it slow down any superman level characters. Did it even slow down the red she Hulk . Hell no . All it did was have them standing there and covering their eyes. Better yet can any of those Fools survive in the SUN? Hell no. So Gamma burst /gamma wave/ gamma explosion/ gamma glow / gamma glitter what ever you call it is useless.

1b. Now i can post scan of superman moving in a black hole or escaping from a black hole depowered. Then been trapped in black holes for over 2 months no sunlight . The crushing power of black hole and pulling power of a black hole better yet more than one. Is greater than anything Hulk can produce . If he is capable of moving at high speeds and power Hulk isnt doing jack.

1c. Hulk strength is not on superman level. Not even even striking. Healing hulk has better healing but superman has healing also. That makes it a problem. Superman has other powers which can easily stop hulk healing / freezing / heat vision/ Extra vision/ many other factors ripping limbs off or in half there is no counter from been ripped in half. Clearly in Heart of the monster SLashing or Stabbing the Hulk is an easy feat he still can cut and Stab so SUPERMAN ripping Hulk in half is still a factor and it was done. HULK has no way to Attack superman to do any damage other than coming close to ground and pound . Hulk greatest night mare is coming close to get ripped in HALF. Heat vision to knock him out.

Now to read your debunking feats.

1 .Clearly you are confused here. Posting a version of the Hulk that doesnt have no relevance to this thread. WWH/WBH posting a feat that doesnt apply to these version of the Hulk. You are thinking or trying to gauge or mix both feats. I dont remember what happen in that comic exactly. Remind me of the number. I want to know if its the one where he was poisoned or something like that . Yet with that weak feat you fail to see the facts. WWH/WBH all his tranformation after the power ups never hurt any one much less on Superman level. Do i need to post the endless feats of WWH/WBH on his own power changing / cant hold back not holding back not hurting anyone? So are you going to tell me he has to be poisoned or something have to affect him for him to do this feat ?

2. When did i used Bob the builder to low ball anything . I dont use WWH feats i stick to Heart of the monster feats only. So dont be spreading any lies on me. You have never see me coming off topic and posting old scans of the hulk. You must have me confused with some else. When i argue i stick to Heart of the monster you and other Hulk heavy fans go way off track mixing version of the Hulks. Then try to multiply his feats claiming its magnified in this form.

3. Clearly you pick and nick and ignore facts based on Hulk rather well. Hulk energy /WBH mode is the term of potential. Your imagination is one shot explosion. It would take WBH some time to destory a planet. He has to do in sections or release his energy to the core shoot it down. Lets not get confused.

Let me post only a few scans of my facts.

No Caption Provided
Here you see Hulk big transformation  after he release the  Bi beast/ Wend/Arm they  werent even ready .
Here you see Hulk big transformation after he release the Bi beast/ Wend/Arm they werent even ready .

Now here you should see the green energies behind the hulk proving he went WBH mode as i stated :) this transformation he wasnt holding back:) was nobody destroyed :) On Hulk own power or gamma burst this was his last transformation we saw before the collision. Which should be more powerful than all his other transformation . In the bottom right panel the wish been activated . There was no green energies as he did in all his other transformation . Clearly you can see RSH energies.

Now i can post other transformation on his own power :) All the green glow. You may try and ignore the facts but other people not reading the comic should see this.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There you go again picking choosing what you want to believe . Where did it state Red She Hulk was amped in strength to match hulk ? Yet you are quick to deny Hulk was amped by the wishes and mystical energies :) I can clearly prove that he had mystical energies and using wishes. I already proved this . You have no way to prove she was amped with out saying hulk was amp. My facts are clear and in the comic . I havent posted are wondered off to different version of the Hulk feats . I stick to one issue HOM. There where his biggest and all his feats remains.

You got it wrong . Its not when they collided they were releasing their power over and over . That is when the WISH got Activated . THey had already released their power from before they took off :) i already posted this evidence in post #1249 they wish got Activated when they collided hence the power difference and white light emitting all over the planet. Thats when every one dies and every thing started to reform as HULK wished for.

Let me explain what you asked for . Lord Armageddon was splashed with a sprinkle of the wishing well they only got to use 1 wish :) their mystical energy was used up thats why they couldnt wish anymore . I already explained to why and how RSH was as powerful as the HULK they both had enough mystical energies in them to make plenty wishes and use it aware or unaware. So that may help you to understand why the story evolves around wishes.. You Heavier hulk fans fail to see that yet try to put this character as high as possible. Hulk is strong but not that strong