Hulk gets eaten. 

K_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By K_B

Just a reminder that whoever scores the KO first gets the victory as stated in the OP.

Also, does Doomsday usually use his speed to blitz opponents or does he just increase his speed to match the speed of his opponents?

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Susanoo

DD takes this....
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By termiteone4ever

I like the HUlK but against Doomsday even the regular one is still not going to win. Way too fast way more brutal. Even when Hulk was mindless he wasnt as brutal as Doomsday and he is also a quick fast adaptive fighter as well. Lets say we bring down Doomsday strength to lets say Thor level. I beleive Hulk is stronger than Thor but not by far. Thor can still KO the Hulk but with various punches and hammer blows. To my point :) Doomsday at even THor Level of strength would win why because of his skills/speed/ adaptive fighting/stamina/brutality/quick reflexes. I don't think he would let up off the Hulk to give him chance to do much.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By tensor

rules say ko an far as i have been reading comics with doomsday i have never seen him ko ever hulk on the other hand has been

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Greendevil

NEW RULES:   Whoever gets KO'd first loses the battle.  Finesse and speed are thrown out the window, in this battle it's an all out slugfest between these two monsters.  Which monster will overpower the other to a KO first?

Worldbreaker most definitely. This Hulk IS the strongest there is lol. Normal Doomsday gets Pwned, Hunter prey would be a great fight 55%-45% WB-Hulk. HP Doomsday would kill him though, as far as ive seen so far!!
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheBatman586

I don't think any version of Hulk can take Doomsday. If you can make Superman look like a little b!tch, very few characters can beat you.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By angryvigilante
@TheBatman586 said:
" I don't think any version of Hulk can take Doomsday. If you can make Superman look like a little b!tch, very few characters can beat you. "
LOL
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By comicfanforever
@jasraj said:
"doomsday wins easily "

Yes....Doomsday wins here.
Avatar image for kingamongmongrels
KingAmongMongrels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By VenomX10

Hulk ftw Does no one remember? "The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets"?

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By blackadam
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Hulk's strength and durability still isn't up to a DC character like Doomsday  If a character can go toe to toe with Superman, no Marvel like Hulk or Thor is taking them   "

i like how you downplay thor, very funny. classic thor is closer to superman ins trength than the hulk, and unlike hulk he isnt just a brick; mjolnir allows thor a number of abilities that can be usefull against a lot of opponents.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DrTyrannical
@blackadam said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Hulk's strength and durability still isn't up to a DC character like Doomsday  If a character can go toe to toe with Superman, no Marvel like Hulk or Thor is taking them   "
i like how you downplay thor, very funny. classic thor is closer to superman ins trength than the hulk, and unlike hulk he isnt just a brick; mjolnir allows thor a number of abilities that can be usefull against a lot of opponents. "
I've been here for three days and ALL of Marvel Comics is downplayed  - on hardcore levels.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By blackadam
@DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:
i like how you downplay thor, very funny. classic thor is closer to superman ins trength than the hulk, and unlike hulk he isnt just a brick; mjolnir allows thor a number of abilities that can be usefull against a lot of opponents. "
I've been here for three days and ALL of Marvel Comics is downplayed  - on hardcore levels. "

not all. actaully, ther are a few people here that knows what they are talking about. thor now has more rescpect than before. so, not all the marvel characters get downplayed
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By deathlife
@DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:
I've been here for three days and ALL of Marvel Comics is downplayed  - on hardcore levels. "

Actually a lot of people here don't really know what they are talking about. Not to insult anyone but some people here didn't even know the Hulk had a healing factor (amazing innit?)  Some other guys think that there is some rule that all DC characters are more powerful than Marvel characters. While there is some merit in saying that DC have a lot more Superman class heroes there is however no truth that DC characters are all more powerful than their Marvel counterparts. (i think the Marvel strength ranking gets people confused...class 100 means a limit of 100 tons when it actually means that the said character can lift in excess of 100 tons and basically possesses incalculable strength!).

This battle is a stalemate because both characters have potential for limitless strength.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@deathlife: hulks strength is limitted.  he can only get so angry. at some point, he just can't get angrier.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#72  Edited By jasraj

World Breaker Hulk Wins
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deathlife
@Full_Spectrum: 

I guess he does but he hasn't reached that limit yet and the readers haven't been treated to that yet. In addition to this, the Beyonder said that the Hulk's strength had no finite limit...meaning infinite strength. A great example was when the Hulk was unleashed on Onslaught, after Onslaught pummeled the Hulk and was about to finish the fight, the Hulk just amped up and smashed Onslaught's armor open.

We all know that anger has limits but in comic book science, it doesn't really work like that.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathlife said:
" @Full_Spectrum:   I guess he does but he hasn't reached that limit yet and the readers haven't been treated to that yet. In addition to this, the Beyonder said that the Hulk's strength had no finite limit...meaning infinite strength. A great example was when the Hulk was unleashed on Onslaught, after Onslaught pummeled the Hulk and was about to finish the fight, the Hulk just amped up and smashed Onslaught's armor open. We all know that anger has limits but in comic book science, it doesn't really work like that. "
So you have an official proof (i.e example, an instance in comic books ) that anger can be limitless ? I would like to see it. And if not, then it's false.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mira

Interesting. They both have good chances. I'm not sure who will win. 
Doomsday is strong enough to kill Superman.......on the other hand, all Hulk's abilities are growing with his rage.
I don't know.

deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By deathlife
@TheJuggernautpunch: 

I didn't say anywhere that Hulk's anger doesn't have a limit. If you read the first paragraph of my post i said explicitly that we haven't seen any limit and Marvel haven't given us any.

Anger has a limit, we all know that but even describing it in that terms is wrong because the appropriate description is that anger has depth. So if we are going analytical, we would say to what depths could the Hulk's anger sink too.

See what i was talking about regarding comic book science?

In any case, it seems that Marvel have stretched the definition of anger to cover emotional instability (like at the end of World War Hulk when he seemingly lost control of himself and was loosing control of his powers).
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By blackadam
@deathlife said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:
  Actually a lot of people here don't really know what they are talking about. Not to insult anyone but some people here didn't even know the Hulk had a healing factor (amazing innit?)  Some other guys think that there is some rule that all DC characters are more powerful than Marvel characters. While there is some merit in saying that DC have a lot more Superman class heroes there is however no truth that DC characters are all more powerful than their Marvel counterparts. (i think the Marvel strength ranking gets people confused...class 100 means a limit of 100 tons when it actually means that the said character can lift in excess of 100 tons and basically possesses incalculable strength!).  This battle is a stalemate because both characters have potential for limitless strength. "

innit????? i have to agree a lot of people think that way, but they are mostly trolls.  

"potential to limitless strength",maybe.but, when have the hulk shown this? here in the vine people mostly use feats of the characters to determine who wins a fight.
Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

Hulk. One round and whoever is knocked out first, I bet Doomsday will lose. If this was a continued fight, Doomsday. But the one round, Hulk.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By termiteone4ever
@JoeRiccadonna:
I differ that opinion. What most of you guys and females is forgetting is that Doomsday is more Brutal, faster than the Hulk, a better fighter and yes he is even angrier than the Hulk. This man been angry for over 200000 years. I hope my memory serves me right about his age. We all see how Doomsday fight and his speed and power. Hulk wouldn't even know what hit him his brutality is too much. He is more vicious fighter/Stamina/endurance/ he has almost everything over the Hulk except the Purple one size fit all jeans pants.:)
I keep hearing a lot of people talking about Unlimited anger and strength. I just hope his Durability goes up with that unlimited strength because a KO is a KO.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DrTyrannical
@mira said:
" Interesting. They both have good chances. I'm not sure who will win.  Doomsday is strong enough to kill Superman.......on the other hand, all Hulk's abilities are growing with his rage. I don't know. "
I'm with this. Except I give a slight nod to Hulk.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jasraj

World Breaker Hulk Wins 

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#82  Edited By Lvenger

This fight would go on forever as a stalemate. Doomsday was created to adapt and evolve to survive so he'd keep getting stronger and the Hulk would get stronger as his anger increased. Eventually, their fight would destroy Sakaar and they'd continue fighting till the end of time.

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#83  Edited By not2baad

I say hulk he gets a lot stronger a lot faster than DD.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jasraj

Hulk will get angrier and angrier and defeat Doomsday
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By theiconic
@jasraj: agreed  but  doomsday will return adapted ........after that it'll be a stalemate
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#86  Edited By comicfanforever

Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Formidable

Doomsday.

He has died from and became immune to any and every attack that the Hulk could use.

Edit: Doomsday chokes The Hulk until he passes out and eventually dies from oxygen deprivation.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Formidable said:
" Doomsday.  He has died from and became immune to any and every attack that the Hulk could use.  Edit: Doomsday chokes The Hulk until he passes out and eventually dies from oxygen deprivation. "
Hulk no longer needs to breathe to survive.
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Formidable
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:
" Doomsday.  He has died from and became immune to any and every attack that the Hulk could use.  Edit: Doomsday chokes The Hulk until he passes out and eventually dies from oxygen deprivation. "
Hulk no longer needs to breathe to survive. "
Not that I don't believe you but can you show a scan proving this?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Doomsday slaughters him
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Formidable said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:
Not that I don't believe you but can you show a scan proving this? "
This has been established for a few years now.

Here's a simple pic of him unaided in space. 

When I get home from work I can dig into my scans and find you concrete evidence.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@DrTyrannical: 

we all know he can survive in space but he still needs air he just holds his breath
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jasraj
Agreed theiconic, the reason why superman was killed by doomsday is that superman never thought with rage, anger, destruction, and chaos, whilst all hulks fight with anger, rage, power and destruction, and this time it's world breaker hulk, hulk would win but then doomsday will return and it would be a stalemate altough I think doomsday may have a limit, whilst the hulk doesn't, altough I could be wrong.
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Formidable
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:

Here's a simple pic of him unaided in space.   When I get home from work I can dig into my scans and find you concrete evidence. "
The pic shows Hulk holding his breath which I know he can do in space, under water etc, but constantly fighting to break free of rear x-choke or guillotine choke from someone as strong or stronger than Superman will tax his oxygen reserves and he will eventually pass out.

Unless you can show scans stating that the Hulk Doesn't need oxygen or need to breath at all then he can still be choked out eventually.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Formidable said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Formidable said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:

Here's a simple pic of him unaided in space.   When I get home from work I can dig into my scans and find you concrete evidence. "
The pic shows Hulk holding his breath which I know he can do in space, under water etc, but constantly fighting to break free of rear x-choke or guillotine choke from someone as strong or stronger than Superman will tax his oxygen reserves and he will eventually pass out.  Unless you can show scans stating that the Hulk Doesn't need oxygen or need to breath at all then he can still be choked out eventually. "
LOL. How do you know he's holding his breath?

And I CAN show these scans. It happened just before Planet Hulk. When I get home I'll put them up for you.

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @DrTyrannical:  we all know he can survive in space but he still needs air he just holds his breath "

He doesn't need to breathe, dude. I'll prove it when I get home.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#96  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Doomsday wins
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Formidable
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:
The pic shows Hulk holding his breath which I know he can do in space, under water etc, but constantly fighting to break free of rear x-choke or guillotine choke from someone as strong or stronger than Superman will tax his oxygen reserves and he will eventually pass out.  Unless you can show scans stating that the Hulk Doesn't need oxygen or need to breath at all then he can still be choked out eventually. "

And I CAN show these scans. It happened just before Planet Hulk. When I get home I'll put them up for you.

Because if he isn't holding his breath in space the vacuum would have pulled his lungs out of his mouth.

I know he held his breath for an extended period of time in space. This is different from having your oxygen AND blood flow to your brain stopped while you are struggling against a foe that will take you hours of anger to become as strong as while your brain becomes more and more oxygen/blood depleted. See, the carotid arteries/Jugular veins will be pressed shut, and no blood/oxygen will get to the brain=unconsciousness.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Formidable said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:

Because if he isn't holding his breath in space the vacuum would have pulled his lungs out of his mouth.  I know he held his breath for an extended period of time in space. This is different from having your oxygen AND blood flow to your brain stopped while you are struggling against a foe that will take you hours of anger to become as strong as while your brain becomes more and more oxygen/blood depleted. See, the carotid arteries/Jugular veins will be pressed shut, and no blood/oxygen will get to the brain=unconsciousness. "
Hulk is just as durable as Gladiator and his lungs aren't ripped out so that's false.

And when I prove you wrong - I hope you concede like a gentleman.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DrTyrannical

Instead of waiting, I found some proof on the Vine. Later in the series his breathing apparatus is broken, the mutation occurs and he is shown talking in space. 
If you can talk in space you can breath in space. It is then confirmed that he doesn't even need to breathe at all to survive.

@iLLituracy

said:

"

No Caption Provided
It's in the same issue where his breathing apparatus is broken, he's eventually overcome by the weapon he was shot in space to fight and taken aboard it's satellite.  An issue or two later, Bruce transforms into Hulk to fight the weapon inside the satellite. The fight spills out into space, mind you, he no longer has his breathing apparatus and ends on the Moon.   So, yes, Hulk can survive in space. How long? I don't know if there's a determined amount of time, but it seems he doesn't need to breathe in space, anymore. Didn't he also beat the Skrull Black Bolt on the moon, as well? "
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Formidable
@DrTyrannical said:

" @Formidable said:

" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Formidable said:

Because if he isn't holding his breath in space the vacuum would have pulled his lungs out of his mouth.  I know he held his breath for an extended period of time in space. This is different from having your oxygen AND blood flow to your brain stopped while you are struggling against a foe that will take you hours of anger to become as strong as while your brain becomes more and more oxygen/blood depleted. See, the carotid arteries/Jugular veins will be pressed shut, and no blood/oxygen will get to the brain=unconsciousness. "
Hulk is just as durable as Gladiator and his lungs aren't ripped out so that's false.  And when I prove you wrong - I hope you concede like a gentleman. "
Hulk is not as durable as Gladiator. And his lungs aren't ripped out because hes holding his breath otherwise the vacuum of space would pull them out of his mouth. Belwo shows hes not as durable as Gladiator. Beams ripped through hulks skin, muscle and bone but did not destroy Gladiators eyes. Plus the 2nd scan shows Gladiator flying through a star. Hulk would burn to a crisp.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@DrTyrannical said:
" Instead of waiting, I found some proof on the Vine. Later in the series his breathing apparatus is broken and he is shown talking in space.

@iLLituracy

said:

"

No Caption Provided
It's in the same issue where his breathing apparatus is broken, he's eventually overcome by the weapon he was shot in space to fight and taken aboard it's satellite.  An issue or two later, Bruce transforms into Hulk to fight the weapon inside the satellite. The fight spills out into space, mind you, he no longer has his breathing apparatus and ends on the Moon.   So, yes, Hulk can survive in space. How long? I don't know if there's a determined amount of time, but it seems he doesn't need to breathe in space, anymore. Didn't he also beat the Skrull Black Bolt on the moon, as well? "
"
Yes. Hes holding his breath. His brain still needs blood/oxygen to survive.