Avatar image for k_b
#1 Edited by K_B (61 posts) - - Show Bio

 

1414929-world_breaker_hulk.png
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          VS
 


1414931-610353_doomsday_large.jpg


Battle takes place on Sakaar.  
 
Fight!
 
NEW RULES:   Whoever gets KO'd first loses the battle.  Finesse and speed are thrown out the window, in this battle it's an all out slugfest between these two monsters.  Which monster will overpower the other to a KO first?

Avatar image for kinasin
#2 Posted by Kinasin (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Does doomsday's very footsteps destroy worlds...............

Avatar image for difficlus
#3 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

not a good idea mate...not a good one at ALL... 
 
i'll just sit by and see how this progresses.

Avatar image for ssgl1
#4 Posted by SSGL1 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmmm

 

im pretty sure this one is......

idk

this'll get messy

Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (220496 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday at peak levels will bust Hulk's ass
Avatar image for finalstar86
#6 Posted by FinalStar86 (8651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" Does doomsday's very footsteps destroy worlds............... "
Does Hulk's? No, Hulk's stomps sinking the East Coast doesn't = Hulk's foot steps destroying worlds. 
Avatar image for kinasin
#7 Posted by Kinasin (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Kinasin said:
" Does doomsday's very footsteps destroy worlds............... "
Does Hulk's? No, Hulk's stomps sinking the East Coast doesn't = Hulk's foot steps destroying worlds.  "
More than what Doomsday's foot steps do.........
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
#8 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the Doomsday version. Hunter Prey and Doomsday-Wars Doomsday can take this Hulk. Gog Wars DD might be able to pull if off as well. The other versions of DD that I've seen would go down.

Avatar image for difficlus
#9 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Kinasin said:
" Does doomsday's very footsteps destroy worlds............... "
Does Hulk's? No, Hulk's stomps sinking the East Coast doesn't = Hulk's foot steps destroying worlds.  "
More than what Doomsday's foot steps do......... "
doomsday will never have to worry about Hulks punches due to his reaction time...
Avatar image for mandarink
#10 Posted by mandarink (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically this won't end. If it really goes on that long Hulk looses due to his stamina not being so well. A guy like Doomsday can fight much much longer. Hulk will only last a few hours at most. 

Avatar image for kinasin
#11 Posted by Kinasin (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know a lot about doomsday except that he supposedly killed superman but sup's wasn't really dead......... I'll stay out of this until I can get more info

Avatar image for mattek
#12 Posted by mattek (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Depends on the Doomsday version. Hunter Prey and Doomsday-Wars Doomsday can take this Hulk. Gog Wars DD might be able to pull if off as well. The other versions of DD that I've seen would go down. "
I think he can stalemate DDWars Doomsday. Other than that I agree.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
#13 Posted by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

DD Easy win
Avatar image for blackadam
#14 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
"Does doomsday's very footsteps destroy worlds............... "

he was just sinking the east coast.
Avatar image for ssgl1
#15 Posted by SSGL1 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday could take this
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#16 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's strength and durability still isn't up to a DC character like Doomsday  
If a character can go toe to toe with Superman, no Marvel like Hulk or Thor is taking them  
Avatar image for achilles_
#17 Posted by Achilles. (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday takes this easy

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#18 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Doomsday at peak levels will bust Hulk's ass "
This
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

Goddamn DC fanboys! Obviously WB Hulk takes this :P

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#20 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Goddamn DC fanboys! Obviously WB Hulk takes this :P "
Nah.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#21 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether: That tongue (tough to spell, surprisingly) at the end translate into sarcasm. Or so I'm told
Avatar image for greendevil
#22 Posted by Greendevil (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

this is bullshit. Worldbreaker  would beat any doomsday. Hunter prey doomsday would get ripped to pieces by this hulk!!! 
 
Worldbreaker FTW!
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#23 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Prince CortSether: That tongue (tough to spell, surprisingly) at the end translate into sarcasm. Or so I'm told "
I'm oblivious to sarcasm on the internet.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#24 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether: We should hang out more. I'm all about sarcasm. Especially on this site
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#25 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Prince CortSether: We should hang out more. I'm all about sarcasm. Especially on this site "
Do you play Farmville?
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#26 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether: haha no, but I know a bunch of people who tried to invite me on facebook. I'm more of a Halo, Starcraft 2 tower defenses type of person
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#27 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Prince CortSether: haha no, but I know a bunch of people who tried to invite me on facebook. I'm more of a Halo, Starcraft 2 tower defenses type of person "
Oh I don't play farmville either. If you did I'd automatically not like you so I had to check.  
 
How's the Starcraft sequel? Did it meet expectations? I heard that game was in development for years already. 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#28 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether: Um yeah, they took their easy ass time with it. But well worth the wait, I have to turn the graphics all the way down unfortunately on this laptop, but I've been playing the Campaign for 3 days, its pretty baller. Now I'm just waiting for more custom tower defense games to come out, because those are ridiculously fun to me for some rason
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#29 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Prince CortSether: Um yeah, they took their easy ass time with it. But well worth the wait, I have to turn the graphics all the way down unfortunately on this laptop, but I've been playing the Campaign for 3 days, its pretty baller. Now I'm just waiting for more custom tower defense games to come out, because those are ridiculously fun to me for some rason "
I heard it's supposed to make WoW look like crap. I've been thinking of getting it...as well as Sims 3 (my life is pretty boring so I like playing games where I can watch people with even more boring lives)
Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#30 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#31 Posted by termiteone4ever (10553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin:
Doomsday dont need steps to shake worlds he destroys galaxies for years he has been fighting and been evolving. IMO Dooms got this Hulk in Power or strength speed or rage not to mention fighting dirty. Hulk doesn't even have all the expereince Doomsday got fighting and not to mention fighting one charater for years none stop destroying everything in sight..
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#32 Posted by termiteone4ever (10553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil:
I dont which doomsday Hulk would RIP maybe the constructs or clones. Not the real dooms day. I have read Hulk for years he is one of my Fav chracters but Doomsday got him by a large margin. I am very confident the MOgog Doomsday would be too much for world breaker Hulk fused with Red hulk Times the savage Hulk. Maybe then the fight might have Doomsday break a sweat, after all fighting constant and endless for over fivehundred years. Hulk eventually gets tired turn into bruce banner then what.
Avatar image for blackadam
#33 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
"Hulk. "

dies
Avatar image for greendevil
#34 Posted by Greendevil (2431 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
"@Greendevil: I dont which doomsday Hulk would RIP maybe the constructs or clones. Not the real dooms day. I have read Hulk for years he is one of my Fav chracters but Doomsday got him by a large margin. I am very confident the MOgog Doomsday would be too much for world breaker Hulk fused with Red hulk Times the savage Hulk. Maybe then the fight might have Doomsday break a sweat, after all fighting constant and endless for over fivehundred years. Hulk eventually gets tired turn into bruce banner then what. "

Well unfortunately, i dont know the MOgog version of DD. Only the first DD that killed Superman and the hunter/prey that almost killed Darkseid (with a knee). Im not taking anything away from DD. He is a bad mofo, but people on this site talk about the Hulk (all versions) like he is deardevil or deadpool. So far, i have yet to see Worldbreaker in any trubble. Also WWH and sentry went at it bad. Imo worse than DD vs Superman the first time. Im gonna download all DD material i can get, hopefully the MOgog version will be included. But imo worldbreaker wont loose in a hand to hand battle, well not to the versions of DD ive seen so far. It was one little step from the Hulk and the eastern seaboard was in danger. I really want to see somebody take a punch from this version, and still be on earth. Sure if DD can slug it out for 500years lol, il give him the win. But imo the 2 versions of DD i saw, would both get beaten by Worldbreaker.
Avatar image for larkin1388
#35 Posted by Larkin1388 (1826 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Hell yeah... plus supermans a wimp to be beaten by doomsday.... HULK SMASH!
Avatar image for difficlus
#36 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday at his peak will win but i'm sure Hulk will give him a tough challenge

Avatar image for k_b
#37 Edited by K_B (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

" @Prince CortSether: haha no, but I know a bunch of people who tried to invite me on facebook. I'm more of a Halo, Starcraft 2 tower defenses type of person "

Hope you don't only play TD on SC2 -_-.  Ladder is rly fun also, just finished an intense 2v2 with a friend, Ultralisks ftw! xD
 
On topic, added a new set of rules to this fight to hopefully try and make it a bit more balanced considering the overall responses so far.  It's not to the death but whoever gets KO"d first.  Also speed is not an issue but rather it's an all-out brawl between the two blow for blow, who get KO'd first?
Avatar image for k_b
#38 Posted by K_B (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
"@Greendevil: I dont which doomsday Hulk would RIP maybe the constructs or clones. Not the real dooms day. I have read Hulk for years he is one of my Fav chracters but Doomsday got him by a large margin. I am very confident the MOgog Doomsday would be too much for world breaker Hulk fused with Red hulk Times the savage Hulk. Maybe then the fight might have Doomsday break a sweat, after all fighting constant and endless for over fivehundred years. Hulk eventually gets tired turn into bruce banner then what. "
Well unfortunately, i dont know the MOgog version of DD. Only the first DD that killed Superman and the hunter/prey that almost killed Darkseid (with a knee). Im not taking anything away from DD. He is a bad mofo, but people on this site talk about the Hulk (all versions) like he is deardevil or deadpool. So far, i have yet to see Worldbreaker in any trubble. Also WWH and sentry went at it bad. Imo worse than DD vs Superman the first time. Im gonna download all DD material i can get, hopefully the MOgog version will be included. But imo worldbreaker wont loose in a hand to hand battle, well not to the versions of DD ive seen so far. It was one little step from the Hulk and the eastern seaboard was in danger. I really want to see somebody take a punch from this version, and still be on earth. Sure if DD can slug it out for 500years lol, il give him the win. But imo the 2 versions of DD i saw, would both get beaten by Worldbreaker. "
 
It's nice to get a different perspective on this fight.  Added some new rules to the battle.
Avatar image for greendevil
#39 Posted by Greendevil (2431 posts) - - Show Bio
@K_B: 
 
Ok cool. If its the 2 versions of DD i have seen, imo Worldbreaker has this. I cant say about the other versions, that wont be fair to DD. But Imo Hulk via KO on the Doomsday that killed Superman and hunters prey!
Avatar image for supertide
#40 Posted by SuperTide (15900 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Avatar image for lagoonboy2
#41 Posted by lagoon_boy (11336 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperTide said:
" Doomsday "
Avatar image for crabtree
#42 Posted by crabtree (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins

Avatar image for comicstooge
#43 Posted by ComicStooge (21601 posts) - - Show Bio
@crabtree:
I hope you're kidding.
Avatar image for omegadynasty
#44 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10498 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday 
 

1233333-hacsa_hunter_prey_03_43.jpg

1233336-doomsday.jpg
H/P Doomsday would win for the fact he had to be dumped at the end of time just to kill him. Not sure about DOS Doomsday, he would probably die then come back.
Avatar image for imbatshitcrazy
#45 Posted by ImBatshitCrazy (62 posts) - - Show Bio

New rules say FIRST KO. I'd have to give this to worldbreaker hulk 7/10 times.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
#46 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk easy unless doomsday evolves beyond hulk but that will never happenn coz hulk gets stronger

Avatar image for angryvigilante
#47 Posted by angryvigilante (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't DD move at the speed of light, if so DD wins.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#48 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@K_B said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:

" @Prince CortSether: haha no, but I know a bunch of people who tried to invite me on facebook. I'm more of a Halo, Starcraft 2 tower defenses type of person "

Hope you don't only play TD on SC2 -_-.  Ladder is rly fun also, just finished an intense 2v2 with a friend, Ultralisks ftw! xD  On topic, added a new set of rules to this fight to hopefully try and make it a bit more balanced considering the overall responses so far.  It's not to the death but whoever gets KO"d first.  Also speed is not an issue but rather it's an all-out brawl between the two blow for blow, who get KO'd first? "
haha i know, there's just too much pressure playing normal games, plus I don't find it too fun for some reason
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
#49 Posted by fallenangel5991 (655 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImBatshitCrazy said:
"New rules say FIRST KO. I'd have to give this to worldbreaker hulk 7/10 times. "
Avatar image for full_spectrum
#50 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, i think just in raw durability Doomsday can outlast. plus his adaptive abilities mean that he'll soon find a way to counter Hulk's very nature. Maybe he'll start sucking up gamma like Rulk, or he'll do something else. Either way, i don't see WB Hulk walking away from this.