She's fierce

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm gonna go with Wondra.I believe Wondra is stronger than her.I think the only thing Spider-Woman has over her his skill and speed.I think Wondra is more durable because of the suit and she has tech in her gloves.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hedatary

Spiderwomen because she looks hot in tights....I mean really, why do hot hero chicks have to wear tights and a bigger question, why do they all look hot with supple busts? there should be some kind of law against that since kids would idolize them with half naked posters. Really, but i love them all the same 'giggles

Derek Cytocan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Derek Cytocan
Hedatary said:
"Spiderwomen because she looks hot in tights....I mean really, why do hot hero chicks have to wear tights and a bigger question, why do they all look hot with supple busts? there should be some kind of law against that since kids would idolize them with half naked posters. Really, but i love them all the same 'giggles
"

that relates to the topic.....not

i agree with vance but i think jessica's stealth speed,skill and flight will allow her to take this.

also her blast power
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Wondra can beat her.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By The_Scourge

Spider-Woman

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rei-Kai

Jessica takes this. Strength isn't everything. Even if Wondra is a bit stronger than her, it's not very helpful against someone whose fighting skills are superior. Hell she stabbed Wolverine in the neck with his own claws because he tried to jump her in the Savage Land. But to be fair he then snuck up on her while she was taking a shower in Mighty Avengers. In any case, Jess has too much goin for her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Jessica takes this. Strength isn't everything. Even if Wondra is a bit stronger than her, it's not very helpful against someone whose fighting skills are superior. Hell she stabbed Wolverine in the neck with his own claws because he tried to jump her in the Savage Land. But to be fair he then snuck up on her while she was taking a shower in Mighty Avengers. In any case, Jess has too much goin for her."
You are aware that Wondra can be 50 feet tall,correct? Yes,Jessica is a better fighter but I think Wondra has more at her disposal.What Jessica did to Wolverine wasn't due to her fighting skill.She is faster and stronger than him.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rei-Kai
Vance Astro said:
You are aware that Wondra can be 50 feet tall,correct? Yes,Jessica is a better fighter but I think Wondra has more at her disposal.What Jessica did to Wolverine wasn't due to her fighting skill.She is faster and stronger than him."
Actually, it was due to fighting skill. She stated that herself after doing it and seeing who it was, going on about the training she received as a Hydra and SHIELD agent. As for being 50ft tall, I don't see that helping Wondra. Sure, she gets big and strong, but at what cost? Jess still has her bio-electric blasts. Wondra just turns herself into a bigger target
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Hedatary said:
"Spiderwomen because she looks hot in tights....I mean really, why do hot hero chicks have to wear tights and a bigger question, why do they all look hot with supple busts? there should be some kind of law against that since kids would idolize them with half naked posters. Really, but i love them all the same 'giggles
"
wtf
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
You are aware that Wondra can be 50 feet tall,correct? Yes,Jessica is a better fighter but I think Wondra has more at her disposal.What Jessica did to Wolverine wasn't due to her fighting skill.She is faster and stronger than him."
Actually, it was due to fighting skill. She stated that herself after doing it and seeing who it was, going on about the training she received as a Hydra and SHIELD agent. As for being 50ft tall, I don't see that helping Wondra. Sure, she gets big and strong, but at what cost? Jess still has her bio-electric blasts. Wondra just turns herself into a bigger target"
Do you honestly think someone who wasn't stronger than Wolverine could over power him and push his claws through his neck? Cap is slightly stronger than Wolverine..lifts about 2-300 more lbs and he couldn't do it..and he happens to be a way better fighter than Jessica.I know where Jessica received training..I read her mini.Being 50 ft tall would increase Wondra's mass..thus making the Bio-electric blasts..less effective.Being a bigger target is not a problem.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rei-Kai

Yeah, it is a problem. Especially since Jess can zip right up and zap'er in the eyes and throat. She managed to hurt Wrecker with her blasts, and we know he's tough. Besides, I don't think Cap is all that much of a better fighter than Jess and her super-strength isn't all that great. She's not even on Spider-Man's level of strength.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Yeah, it is a problem. Especially since Jess can zip right up and zap'er in the eyes and throat. She managed to hurt Wrecker with her blasts, and we know he's tough. Besides, I don't think Cap is all that much of a better fighter than Jess and her super-strength isn't all that great. She's not even on Spider-Man's level of strength."
The Wrecker was also hurt by Daredevil..so don't think for one second that her effect on the Wrecker wasn't exaggerated.If you don't think Cap is a better fighter than Jessica by a large margin..I think were done here.There is theories and than there's BS and that sir...IS BS! Also You say Jessica isn't on Spider-Man's strength level? She lifts 3 less tons than Spider-Man...your acting like Spider-Man is class 100 and she's class 20.No..she's class 7 and he's class 10.She lifting in the range of tons..well over 5.That is more than enough to overpower Wolverine.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rei-Kai

Spider-Man has done things higher than class 10 though. Like catching a car that Hulk threw. It's best not to go by what's written in the handbooks cause that info is generally very out of date and doesn't follow feats performed in the comics.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Spider-Man has done things higher than class 10 though. Like catching a car that Hulk threw. It's best not to go by what's written in the handbooks cause that info is generally very out of date and doesn't follow feats performed in the comics."
That's because Spider-Man was recently class 25.Catching a car the Hulk through is CIS.I also never said anything about handbooks...people are as strong as Marvel says they are.Anything over or under is bad writing.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rei-Kai

If they are over the designed mark fairly regularly then that means they've been upgraded. In any case, I still say Jess takes this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"If they are over the designed mark fairly regularly then that means they've been upgraded. In any case, I still say Jess takes this."
Wondra wins.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Wondra wins here in a good fight
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SeSAW

Wondra wins its kinda hard for jessica to get past that 60 feet tall thing, unless Wondra is a lesbian or bisexual then Jessic can juz use her harmones on Wondra ftw.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rei-Kai

It's pheromones, and they work on everyone. She has limited control of them and usually exerts them in stressful situations...like battle. I remember when the NA team heard about this and all were completely embarrassed by the fact that they all somehow had the hots for Jessica. Even Luke Cake, who is married and completely devoted to his life. I'm just glad they didn't have shots of anything below the belt, cause then things would've gotten very weird.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"It's pheromones, and they work on everyone. She has limited control of them and usually exerts them in stressful situations...like battle. I remember when the NA team heard about this and all were completely embarrassed by the fact that they all somehow had the hots for Jessica. Even Luke Cake, who is married and completely devoted to his life. I'm just glad they didn't have shots of anything below the belt, cause then things would've gotten very weird."
It has never been said if it works on everyone or not.Jessica has never used them on women.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rei-Kai

She doesn't intentionally use them though. It's more like a side-effect. She just happens to use it to her advantage at times, like how she got Crusher to stop fighting and actually get him talking like an idiot about his life instead of crushing her on the spot. More often than not it's funny just to see peoples reactions to her pheromones and then become supremely ashamed of themselves afterwords...but really, can't blame'em. She is a hottie.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"She doesn't intentionally use them though. It's more like a side-effect. She just happens to use it to her advantage at times, like how she got Crusher to stop fighting and actually get him talking like an idiot about his life instead of crushing her on the spot. More often than not it's funny just to see peoples reactions to her pheromones and then become supremely ashamed of themselves afterwords...but really, can't blame'em. She is a hottie."
She may not intentionally use them but there are own known factors as to why and when she secretes these pheremones.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rei-Kai

Like I said, she has limited control, and she mainly secretes them when under stress. It could be anything from emotional stress to stress in battle.