gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By gokuwarrior

@ancient_0f_days said:

@gokuwarrior: seems possible enough, but there are a lot of trolls like that around here as it is...hmm....

it must be a course,the old wonder woman trolls are coming back with new accounts,they couldn't stay away much longer,everytime they think how bad wonder woman owns their fav,she-hulk,ms marvel,storm,wonder man,they just couldn't stand it anymore,they had to come back to troll around so they can feel better,otherwise they can't sleep at night thinking how bad wonder woman outclasess their fav,what other explanation could be?.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@gokuwarrior: it must be a course,the old wonder woman trolls are coming back with new accounts,they couldn't stay away much longer,everytime they think how bad wonder woman owns their fav,she-hulk,ms marvel,storm,wonder man,they just couldn't stand it anymore,they had to come back to troll around so they can feel better,otherwise they can't sleep at night thinking how bad wonder woman outclasess their fav,what other explanation could be?.

That's good detective work, my Saiyan friend. Do you by chance live in Gotham...?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one yet has posted a scan of ww KOing a top tier, no one. Her only win that I can remember against one as of recent is her beating Kara and that's it while she hulk has plenty of victories over top tiers some of whom are just as fast as ww if not faster. And like I said even if you think she's beating she hulk she sure as hell is not beating she hulk and ms marvel at the same time that's just stupid and byast.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#154  Edited By Lvenger

@moonman78 Just read ancient's post before you say no one's posted her KOing a top tier character

@cuckooforcomics said:

Is this even a fight the team wins easy Wonder Woman is not fast enough to stop 3 telepaths from wrecking her mind and if she was storm could easily slow her down so TEAM.

I'm not even going to try and .... actually, I said it once, no need to try....I'll repost it just for you.

@ancient_0f_dayssaid:

Telepathy doesn't even effect Wonder Woman really...so how does the team win against a faster opponent who can knock all their heads off?

Handling Blood-Lusted Power Girl ...

Stalemating Blood-Lusted Captain Marvel ...

Wonder Woman is faster than everyone here ...

Wonder Woman is stronger than than everyone here ...

Wonder Woman is more durable than everyone here ....

Wonder Woman has a better defense than everyone here ...

Bracers feat

Wonder Woman can deal with lightning, making Storm's strongest attack useless ...

As we know, Wonder Woman can generate her own lightning ...

Wonder Woman also has an advanced healing factor ...

Also, Wonder Woman's resistance and near immunity to telepathy ....

Her tiara has beheaded a god and slit Superman's throat but we all know that. Her lasso decapitated an Imperiex probe and can generate magical fire. If anyone needs to see it, ya'll know I got it ....

Not to mention...Wonder Woman has also been stated on panel to move faster than thought.

I don't think I need to add much else really...

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

So you think WW can move faster than thought wow she has never proved she can go light speed and she can't, and also like I said those scans don't prove much as certifying her solo battle record she hulk has plenty of noteworthy battle feats to speak of, she knocked out champion a guy who busted a planet with his bare hands and yet u think ww is just going to walk over her when she has plenty of strong help is crazy you guys keep bringing up the speed argument like she has never lost to an opponent slower than herself before. Like I said thinking she can win this is crazy an shows total byast to either ww or DC characters period

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#156  Edited By Lvenger

@moonman78: Crazy, totat 'byast' thinking? When there have been reasonable arguments given as to why Diana wins supported by relevant feats? I think you need to look in a mirror to see who the biased one is.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger:

So you think WW can move faster than thought wow she has never proved she can go light speed and she can't, and also like I said those scans don't prove much as certifying her solo battle record she hulk has plenty of noteworthy battle feats to speak of, she knocked out champion a guy who busted a planet with his bare hands and yet u think ww is just going to walk over her when she has plenty of strong help is crazy you guys keep bringing up the speed argument like she has never lost to an opponent slower than herself before. Like I said thinking she can win this is crazy an shows total byast to either ww or DC characters period

You have yet to show scans of anyone from the team you're supporting. You're trying to downplay a character you obviously know nothing about.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team still wins 1 and 3 because of Rogue, and having Storm and Emma Frost (if TP is allowed again), Jean Grey (if TP or TK is allowed again), Ms. Marvel, and She-hulk. Round 3 is especially bad for WW cause Rogue has combined powers of Hulk, Thor, Magneto and more and can still sap WW if she touches her.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Moonman78

Ok then

she Hulk has knocked out thor

No Caption Provided

She was sustaining blows from Champion of the Universe, a guy who easily destroyed a planet with his bare hands.

No Caption Provided

Then she actually KOed him.

No Caption Provided

She easily and I mean easily bfrs titania a giant over 50 feet tall at least.

No Caption Provided

Taking on Abomination one of Hulks oldest and greatest foes who has actually beat him on more than one occasion.Great showing of her mad skills

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and she actually beats him there he is KOed not an undecided fight.

Slaps sentry

No Caption Provided

Different fight battling and sustaining hits from DA Sentry.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A fight with Namor who is definantly faster than her

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Another fight with Namor

No Caption Provided

Another eventual KO

No Caption Provided

And that's She Hulk, she has beaten actually KOed lots of note worthy people and there are more, she doesn't just beat a bunch of nameless fools, and she finishes her fights too.

MS Marvel

Here first she basically beat rouge and warbird at the same time...And she made it look easy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KOed fight finished

More battle footage Koing a very big girl

No Caption Provided

Theres plenty more but that's enough

You want Wonder Woman to fight both of these girls at the same time with good help, your crazy if you think she can win. Just check out she hulks battle feats lately she hulk has made a living beating top tiers, theres no way wonder woman could do this by herself no way, and if you think she can then you just don't respect the other characters period.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

If Wonder Woman (in Rounds 1&2) sees herself surrounded by several superpowered females with cruel intentions, the only people who could survive an initial speedblitz are She-Hulk, MM, Rogue, and perhaps Emma (IF she can transform fast enough). They get sent flying miles away from the battle field several times the speed of sound. Round 3 is a total stomp due to all of the power dampening tech she could easily get from Mr. Terrific (Checkmate's White King has access to DEO Power Siphon Tech used at Metahuman Prisons throuout the DCU). Not to mention what Steel could let her borrow, what Superman could loan her from the Fortress (a Phantom Zone Projector comes to mind...), Martian technology, Rannian technology, Thanagarian technology, Dr. Light's tech, Ray Palmer's White Dwarf tech, oh the possibilities. Let alone magical artifacts from Paradise Island or Olympus itself. They get trounced. Quickly.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

WW is better than any of the team individually, or even better than several, but as a group I think they have this. They have a lot of weapons at their disposal and should be able to get the job done. With that being said, I don't see a stomp, rather a hard fight which WW puts up a great showing but is overwhelmed.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden:

If Wonder Woman (in Rounds 1&2) sees herself surrounded by several superpowered females with cruel intentions, the only people who could survive an initial speedblitz are She-Hulk, MM, Rogue, and perhaps Emma (IF she can transform fast enough). They get sent flying miles away from the battle field several times the speed of sound. Round 3 is a total stomp due to all of the power dampening tech she could easily get from Mr. Terrific (Checkmate's White King has access to DEO Power Siphon Tech used at Metahuman Prisons throuout the DCU). Not to mention what Steel could let her borrow, what Superman could loan her from the Fortress (a Phantom Zone Projector comes to mind...), Martian technology, Rannian technology, Thanagarian technology, Dr. Light's tech, Ray Palmer's White Dwarf tech, oh the possibilities. Let alone magical artifacts from Paradise Island or Olympus itself. They get trounced. Quickly.

Except when she hits Rogue, she's drained and Rogue gets stronger and proceeds to drain her in her weakened form until she's unconscious, all while She-Hulk, MM, and Emma are helping. And if TK's on, Jean won't be taken out.

And why would she get power dampening tech? There's no knowledge in that round unless I missed something. And what's stopping Rogue from getting some of everyone's power that's there, or going to Legion and getting some of his power or touching Franklin Richards or whatnot.

And WW can only get a few of those things in 4 hours, While Rogue can just rack up on powers and would be faster, stronger, just as magical, constantly getting stronger, etc. Juggernaut+Thor+Hulk+Magneto+Jean Grey+Ms. Marvel+Wolverine+Quicksilver+Northstar+Nightcrawler+Mutliple Man+Darwin would equal an easy win 1v1 nonetheless against this team. Also what's stopping Jean Grey from simply TK'ing the equipment out of Diana's grasp?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Moonman78

So wonder woman cant be mind raped huh

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Except when she hits Rogue, she's drained and Rogue gets stronger and proceeds to drain her in her weakened form until she's unconscious, all while She-Hulk, MM, and Emma are helping. And if TK's on, Jean won't be taken out.

You know, there is such a thing as a forearm shot. A martial artist of Wonder Woman's level would certainly know how to throw one. Wonder Woman's forearms are covered by indestructible metal. Power drain nullified.

And why would she get power dampening tech? There's no knowledge in that round unless I missed something. And what's stopping Rogue from getting some of everyone's power that's there, or going to Legion and getting some of his power or touching Franklin Richards or whatnot.

When you move as fast as WW you can cover a lot of ground in 4 hours. Not even including the fact that JLA members have access to the Teleporters. How fast do they travel? The powers of mutants are notoriously easy to deactivate. Leaving only the gamma powered She-Hulk, and the alien powered MM as the only ones here with superhuman durability. If they stay out of range of the Siphon Tech that is, and they won't be conscious long enough to get out of its range.

And WW can only get a few of those things in 4 hours, While Rogue can just rack up on powers and would be faster, stronger, just as magical, constantly getting stronger, etc. Juggernaut+Thor+Hulk+Magneto+Jean Grey+Ms. Marvel+Wolverine+Quicksilver+Northstar+Nightcrawler+Mutliple Man+Darwin would equal an easy win 1v1 nonetheless against this team. Also what's stopping Jean Grey from simply TK'ing the equipment out of Diana's grasp?

Round 3 involves her having prep. As well as 4 hrs to gather what she might need from Olympus or her collegues. If all she brings to the table in round 3 is her Eagle Armor and her sword, no one here is strong enough to even scratch it muscularly or telekinetically. That sword can cleave the electrons off of an atom. There isn't a single member of that team who could survive a beheading from either it or her tiara. Especially at the speeds she's able to reach and sustain.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By dondave

@moonman78 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That was before she received the eyes of Athena IIRC, you should actually have knowledge of a character before you try to lowball them

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

You know, there is such a thing as a forearm shot. A martial artist of Wonder Woman's level would certainly know how to throw one. Wonder Woman's forearms are covered by indestructible metal. Power drain nullified.

When you move as fast as WW you can cover a lot of ground in 4 hours. Not even including the fact that JLA members have access to the Teleporters. How fast do they travel? The powers of mutants are notoriously easy to deactivate. Leaving only the gamma powered She-Hulk, and the alien powered MM as the only ones here with superhuman durability. If they stay out of range of the Siphon Tech that is, and they won't be conscious long enough to get out of its range.

Round 3 involves her having prep. As well as 4 hrs to gather what she might need from Olympus or her collegues. If all she brings to the table in round 3 is her Eagle Armor and her sword, no one here is strong enough to even scratch it muscularly or telekinetically. That sword can cleave the electrons off of an atom. There isn't a single member of that team who could survive a beheading from either it or her tiara. Especially at the speeds she's able to reach and sustain.

Yes, yes there is. Rogue. Rohue has the ehaling factor of Hulk who alone has survived anti-matter molecular scramblers and blasts that reduce you to basic components. Rogue has too many powers at her disposable for her to lose.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh come on, I do math for you showing that Diana punches harder than our entire nuclear arsenal andnobody thanks me for it. XD

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Moonman78

@green_skaar said:

Team

WW is better than any of the team individually, or even better than several, but as a group I think they have this. They have a lot of weapons at their disposal and should be able to get the job done. With that being said, I don't see a stomp, rather a hard fight which WW puts up a great showing but is overwhelmed.

Except she has not proven herself better than she hulk solo, She HUlk simply has a better resume and she has fought people just as fast and faster than wonder Woman. But if you think she beats she hulk fine, but her beating she hulk plus anybody else on this team let alone ms marvel (who is probably everything WW is slightly slower with much better ranged attacks) is crazy.

@heraldofganthet said:

@darkraiden:

A forearm shot really??? she hulk was taking blows from champion and he smashed an entire planet with his bare hands.

Dude she hulk and Ms marvel have fought plenty of speedsters that's nothing new to them and also I don't think ww is that much faster than Ms marvel, , either of them could tag her. Even with prep there are a lot of ways she can and will lose this, I wouldn't waste my time trying to argue for her in this the odds are way too stacked against her, I love WW too but jeez come on. Also with prep or even without, theres enough interference here for storm to just juice up Ms marvel with lightning and make her go binary, in which case she easily solos ww, this is a no contest anyway you look at it.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yes, yes there is. Rogue. Rohue has the ehaling factor of Hulk who alone has survived anti-matter molecular scramblers and blasts that reduce you to basic components. Rogue has too many powers at her disposable for her to lose.

All of them are contingent upon her primary power (that of power absorbtion/duplication) itself being operable. A simple Genoshan Slave Collar puts all that to rest and reduces her to a completely normal woman with a cute accent. DEO Siphon Tech works exactly the same way as the collars except instead of a piece of jewelry concentrating the effect on one person, it is instead dispersed over a large area or focused into a single beam. Thus turning her whole team into normal people.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh come on, I do math for you showing that Diana punches harder than our entire nuclear arsenal andnobody thanks me for it. XD

does she punch hard enough to brake a planet cause champion did and she hulk took that and she is fighting more than she hulk here, ive noticed only some people on this site think ww can win a fight like this, anywhere else this is childish and hilarious.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yes, yes there is. Rogue. Rohue has the ehaling factor of Hulk who alone has survived anti-matter molecular scramblers and blasts that reduce you to basic components. Rogue has too many powers at her disposable for her to lose.

All of them are contingent upon her primary power (that of power absorbtion/duplication) itself being operable. A simple Genoshan Slave Collar puts all that to rest and reduces her to a completely normal woman with a cute accent. DEO Siphon Tech works exactly the same way as the collars except instead of a piece of jewelry concentrating the effect on one person, it is instead dispersed over a large area or focused into a single beam. Thus turning her whole team into normal people.

Proof?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@moonman78 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That was before she received the eyes of Athena IIRC, you should actually have knowledge of a character before you try to lowball them

so you are basically saying she hasn't been mind raped since 2005 huh, dude it just depends on the level of the telepath, the martian has been in her head since then, maybe not to mind rape her but he got in so im sure if he wanted to he could, but all that is besides the point anyway, she loses horribly

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78:wonder woman losing to someone slower than her is bad writting and ms marvel is nowhere near her level,ms marvrl 75 tons level of strength and super sonic speed are trash compared to WW's stength and speed,and ms marvel's energy attacks are a joke for WW who eats nukes for brerakfast.

ms marvel beating rogue without super strength and speed and warbird who is just a 50 tonner,is weak feat,the giant girl,WW has done the same against giaganta and titants,another fail,she-hulk vs namor,he is nowhere near WW's level,she punched sentrey,so what?,she never defeated him,WW has defeated powergirl,supergirl,hercules,cap marvel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

taking nukes,defeating powergirl,captain america,genocide,amazo with superman and green lantern powers,punching zeus,superman,keeping up with flash,tagging flash,blocking hundreds of stars coming at her in all directions at once,taking lava,blocking heat vision,all these characters are way stronger and faster than she-hulk and ms marvel combined.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@darkraiden: Proof?

Proof that Genoshan Slave Collars deactivate the mutagenic X-Factor? You don't need proof for what you already know to be true. As far as the DEO Tech is concerned, they (the DEO) are responsible for all of the Metahuman (the DC equivalent for mutants) Prisons. This does not include Arkham as it is a mental hospital. Their tech is used to keep a variety of superhuman threats incarcerated. This includes aliens, humans possessing the Metagene, and mystical villains as well. This technology is overseen by Amanda Waller (Checkmate's White Queen) to keep these powerful villains of differing origins locked away until/unless she needs them for her Task Force X (otherwise known as the "Suicide Squad").

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Also with prep or even without, theres enough interference here for storm to just juice up Ms marvel with lightning and make her go binary, in which case she easily solos ww, this is a no contest anyway you look at it.

If you go back just a page or two, you'll see that I went out my way to address the Team's "ace in the hole" in Binary. If WW gets some of Dr. Light's (Kimyo Hoshi) Photonic Tech, she will be both instantaneously and completely under WW's domination. She could be dissipated to the point of no longer being coherent. She could be Zeta Beamed to the other side of the galaxy or the universe via Rannian technology. She (and her teammates could all be shrunk down to the size of molecules by White Dwarf tech, rendering all of them completely harmless with no way to return to normal size unless WW wills it to be so. Diana does not get soloed.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Moonman78

@gokuwarrior: why because you say so? First of all the fact a slower character can hit ww is not pis, why because all characters get hit no matter how fast you are you eventually get hit unless the person your fighting is just not on the same level as you, and this happens consistently and anything that happens consistently is not pis. Also how come you feel like ww is so much stronger than these girls huh, because she helped other people pull a planet, ok. As I've told u before champion destroyed a planet by himself solo, and she hulk took his blows and then KOed him, I don't recall ww ever beating anyone that powerful on her own. She hulk beat abomination who is stronger at base than hulk. Dude the proof is in the pudding I've shown you scans of she hulk knocking out well known people that are top tiers, planet busters even, where are all of wws ko's against people like this, she has some great show off feats but very few battle feats against worthy opponents. Ms marvel has feats as well, not as many as she hulk but still a lot. And ms marvel can lift well over 75 tons, she helped sentry lift the shield hrllicarrier, which should be over 100000 tons, you can't discredit these characters simply because you don't know about there feats.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By gokuwarrior

@heraldofganthet: WW is much stronger,faster,more durable and a much better fighter than binary.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1&2 go to the team via mind rape, round 3 how ever might go to Diana, do to speed blitzing being allowed.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: WW is much stronger,faster,more durable and a much better fighter than binary.

Agreed. I was simply illustrating yet another method in which Binary (the team's best hope of winning) could be completely taken off the board. But yes, in a fistfight Carol would be beaten within an inch of her life by anyone in WW's weight class.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet I'm waiting on proof of this technology you claim she would have.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@darkraiden: I'm waiting on proof of this technology you claim she would have.

2 things:

1. I don't own a scanner, so I would be unable to oblige you in that regard. And,
  2. I didn't say she would have the tech, I said she could get access to it. Think of it this way, if Wonder Woman (one of the most respected and trusted heroes in the DCU) got the word out that she was going into a battle with a half dozen super females from another universe and that she needed some weaponry to "even the odds" so to speak, do you really think that Superman (as just one example of the dozens I could give you) wouldn't loan her a Phantom Zone Projector? Or that Adam Strange wouldn't loan her a Zeta Beam to teleport them back where they came from, giving her a win via BFR? Or that Steel wouldn't loan her a Particle Cannon and/or some Toastmasters or even build her a customized suit of armor to augment her natural abilities? The answer is of course they would, considering that the rules stated in the OP says they can't interfere/intervene on her behalf.

They'd GLADLY give their teammate unlimited access to their arsenals if she or they thought it would help. I mentioned the DEO because in her secret identity as Diana Prince, she is an agent of DOMA, a division within the DEO. With all of the security clearances to go with it. It's not unreasonable to assume she could get access to their Siphon Technology, especially with a key to the front door. If this is a shared universe, she could easily fly under her own power to Genosha and pick up 4 or 5 Slave Collars and bring them back to the battlefield with her and speedblitz them onto the mutant members of their team. Greatly reducing their offensive capability.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78 said:

@gokuwarrior: why because you say so? First of all the fact a slower character can hit ww is not pis, why because all characters get hit no matter how fast you are you eventually get hit unless the person your fighting is just not on the same level as you, and this happens consistently and anything that happens consistently is not pis. Also how come you feel like ww is so much stronger than these girls huh, because she helped other people pull a planet, ok. As I've told u before champion destroyed a planet by himself solo, and she hulk took his blows and then KOed him, I don't recall ww ever beating anyone that powerful on her own. She hulk beat abomination who is stronger at base than hulk. Dude the proof is in the pudding I've shown you scans of she hulk knocking out well known people that are top tiers, planet busters even, where are all of wws ko's against people like this, she has some great show off feats but very few battle feats against worthy opponents. Ms marvel has feats as well, not as many as she hulk but still a lot. And ms marvel can lift well over 75 tons, she helped sentry lift the shield hrllicarrier, which should be over 100000 tons, you can't discredit these characters simply because you don't know about there feats.

being hit by slower opponents is bad writtin most of the time,you should know that a well written superman,flash and WW shouldn't be tagged by slower opponents,someone who is slower than them is not on the same level that they are,so they should never be tagged if they are being serious,unless they hold back,otherwise is bad writtin.

WW is too fast for she-hulk and ms marvel,they can't land a hit on her if she doesn't want to,and they aren't on her level.

i know their feats,ms marvel is nowhere near WW's level,ms marvel is 75 tons,.she helped sentry lift something,but if you know sentrey you should know he is 30 times stronger than ms marvel,compare his feats to hers and you'll see.

WW helped to move ther moon twice,and helped to move the earth,even if she only moved 1%(which isn'tt the case),1% of the weight of the moon or the earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><100000 tons.

WW by herself lifted an airplane with more than 30.000 punds of water with ease,she lifted a plane bigger than the statue of liberty with ease and an asteroid bigger than manhattan,all by herself and with ease.

WW takes hits from superman who has destroyed planets,she has taken hits from doomsday who is powerful enough to beat superman,she has taken hits and defeated supergirl who has taken planet explosions,she humiliated hercules,she defeated powergirl and captain marvel,they are superman level characters and they would own she-hulk and ms marvel at the same time.

Cr4pSnip3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Team, Team.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

What??? Lol, ok binary is like herald level, she is much faster than ww as she can actually travel past light speed. The rest of her stats don't matter cause she can easily take ww down with her ranged attacks. Ms marvel is a good enough fight for ww solo, but since you guys think stuff like this I'm done with this thread you would be laughed off of any other site.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78 said:

@gokuwarrior:

What??? Lol, ok binary is like herald level, she is much faster than ww as she can actually travel past light speed. The rest of her stats don't matter cause she can easily take ww down with her ranged attacks. Ms marvel is a good enough fight for ww solo, but since you guys think stuff like this I'm done with this thread you would be laughed off of any other site.

binary can travel at light sped,her combat speed is nowhere near that level,her energy attacks?,WW has taken energy attacks from green lanterns,gods and superman,all of which can destroy a planet.

ms marvel is nowhere near WW's level,show me scans that put ms marvel near WW in terms of strength,speed and durability,show me,you can't.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Team, Team.

nobody on the team is near WW's level.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cr4psnip3r said:

Team, Team, Team.

Come on now. Rogue at her most powerful isn't on WW's level? Jean Grey isn't on WW's level. Storm, who can lifewipe isn't on WW's level? I mean WW is very strong, top tier, but this team has more top tiers. It's just the way it is and why they win.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Dude I'm done, you can't even post a pick of Diana knocking out a note worthy opponent, all u have posted are random show off feats, I wish I had some if what your smoking

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Dude I'm done, you can't even post a pick of Diana knocking out a note worthy opponent, all u have posted are random show off feats, I wish I had some if what your smoking

don't be ridiculous troll,you got diana beating powergirl in the scans above,are she-hulk and ms marvel on powergirl level?,no,not even close,you got other scan above with diana beating cap marvel,another character that would destroy she-hulk and ms marvel like they are nothing,who do you think you are fooling saying wonder woman never defeated a worthy opponent?,you want another scan.

here she beat the shit out of hercules,he even begs her to stop.

No Caption Provided

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@cr4psnip3r said:

Team, Team, Team.

Come on now. Rogue at her most powerful isn't on WW's level? Jean Grey isn't on WW's level. Storm, who can lifewipe isn't on WW's level? I mean WW is very strong, top tier, but this team has more top tiers. It's just the way it is and why they win.

rogue with ms marvel powers is a 50 toner with mach 1 in speed,trash compared to WW's strength,speed and durability,she-hulk strength is nothing next to WW,and she-hulk can't fly and doesn't have siper speed,ms marvel strength,durability and speed are nowhere near WW's level either and the feats i posted above prove it,storm can't take WW down,WW has taken regular lightings like they are nothing and she even took lightings from sky-father characters like zeus and nekron,tornados won't stop WW because of her durability and speed,ice won't do anything she has taken superman's ice breath that can instantly freeze a volcano,so no,they are nowhere near WW's level,storm will get one shotted,she hulk can't keep up and can't fly,she has huge defence against mind attacks,the thelepaths get blitzed,ms marvel is outclasees by far too.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana didn't/ couldn't ko either supergirl or powergirl, she beat them but its clear both of those girls are beneath her. I posted a pick of she hulk knocking out champion of the universe and I told you he busted a planet with his bare hands, she knocked him clean out, she knocked out Thor, she beat abomination, and u saw her hanging with sentry, but you continue to ignor get feats probably cuz you don't respect marvel characters. When Diana ko's a person who is a certified planetary buster call me, until then I don't want to her it, she has no reptable battle feats, except for the ones I've named, and sg or pg haven't beat nobady either.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78: WW has defeated hercules,cap marvel,aress,flash,zoom,etc,all of them top tier,and she hulk hangs with sentrey?,WW has traded blows with superman and darksied,so get your facts right.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vs mary marvel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs brearious.

No Caption Provided

KO supergirl.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By gokuwarrior

@ancient_0f_days: i'm too tired now to post more scans,can you post some other scans of WW defeating and/KO a top tier?,i already posted WW doing that to helcules,mary marvel and supergirl.

by the way,i am almost certain that he is seSAW.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Moonman78

One ko, and it was of supergirl, that's it, like I said call me when she actually beats someone that has busted a planet, she hulk has, ww has not, sorry you fail. And I just caught the fact that now you think I'm someone else or have multiple accounts simply cause you don't like what I say, yea right you can't connect me to some other nut job, to try and discredit me.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i'm too tired now to post more scans,can you post some other scans of WW defeating and/KO a top tier?,i already posted WW doing that to helcules,mary marvel and supergirl.

Gotcha....

koed a white martian .... one shot...

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: @ancient_0f_days: since its not stated in the op then this is N52 WW who can be koed by lightning as already done by Ocean Master recently. Then it stand to reason that in rounds 1&2 Storm can ko since blitze isn't allowed and she will be distracted by she hulk and 2 Ms Marvels (carol and rogue)

Round 3 really seems difficult to judge after seeing all the arguments but again can't Rogue just get Franklins powers for the easy and unstoppable win seeing as none of WW gadgets can work if time is stopped and WW erased

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Forgot to add that to the OP, i'll do it now, but just for clarification....

Pre-52 Wonder Woman