Wonder Woman VS Team

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ancient_0f_days: True...all true...honestly, Wonder Woman can BFR half of them like She Hulk, Emma and Psylock without trouble .... but about the reach of the sword...the tiaras better since it acts like a boomerang when thrown, can't do that with a sword.

No argument there. And with her strength combined with centuries worth of aiming practice, the tiara is a serious long range attack option and none of them have the reflexes or reaction time to even begin to react to in time.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@ancient_0f_days: Speed blitz can have more than one meaning. It all depends on what speed we're talking about.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@ancient_0f_days: Speed blitz can have more than one meaning. It all depends on what speed we're talking about.

No Speed Blitz, does not decrease the speed advantage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: But it does negate the chance of using speed to attack.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Okay I got you Ancient, let's do this! You want to start us off? :P

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

@kidman560 said:

@hardcorefakes said:

They all look yummy to me, so I say they all win.

EDIT: Well, except for She Hulk.

dude come on even She-Hulk looks yummy. i mean i would love to have me my she hulk.

I still say team wins

It's the skin... I just can't get past the green skin. It looks nasty.

Dude that's racist...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@logy5000 said:

@dondave: But it does negate the chance of using speed to attack.

Good thing she can use it to dodge and no one here is that particularly fast....or even above like, mach 10 lol

@thundergodswrath said:

@ancient_0f_days: Okay I got you Ancient, let's do this! You want to start us off? :P

lol Why not...

ROUND 1......FIGHT!!!

First, lets make it a point that this team has a good number of individuals who pretty much have no place here...

She Hulk at her best is somewhat above above 100 tons in strength, she has no legitimate super speed and she cannot fly. She can still be hurt by significant cutting damage as pain still effects her and wounds don't seem to recover as quickly as the Hulks, blunt force seems to do fine as well in some cases but cutting damage is more important since she could potentially die from it via decapitation. She does have legitimate feats against other brick types in her strength range such as beating Red Hulk, Abomination, Thing and Colossus. However, she did have trouble with Wendigo mainly due to his sharp claws and greater speed as shown when he slashed her across the abdomen and was doubling over a bit, she did beat him with assistance from Wolverine but opponents with certain advantages tend to give her issues. She Hulk is also a bit skilled, as shown during her match with Iron Man (I believe after his training with Captain America) she used martial arts during the fight to beat him. But now lets get down to business...Wonder Woman is WAY faster than Wendigo, stronger than Red Hulk, Abomination, Thing and Colossus as well as WAY more skilled than Tony Stark. I didn't even bring up flight and equipment yet, but I think we will be on the same page if you see where I'm going here. Although speed blitz is still disabled, it's not to say that Diana cannot still move, block and dodge at super speed. Her reaction speed remains intact as well as the speed of her throwing arm....that Tiara would end the game if it made contact with Jen and this is something Wonder Woman can do at any point during the battle. Not to mention BFR, she was able to punch a white martian a mile away and throw the philosopher stone to the Sun, Jen wouldn't last a second.

Psylocke has human durability, and strength with exceptionally reaction speed compared to most humans as well as being quite skilled due to her former life as an assassin, her powers revolve around telekinesis and some telepathy (and telepathy resistance due to the enhancements given to her by her brother). I've seen her TK feats such as holding a shuttle together, knocking out a Danger Room Sabertooth, blocking bullets and explosions etc.. and as impressive as they may be, they aren't very convincing as to how she can be a threat even with a team backing her. I mean Betsy's done some really serious stuff when she had a fellow telekinetic help her out like block Omega Sentinel blasts and defend a city from a Shi'ar ship, it's all quite possible here but she's probably not prepared to do something like that right off the bat since in round 1 she doesn't have a clue what Wonder Woman can do. If Wonder Woman were to attack Psylocke first her TK shields would break and so would her face due to Wonder Woman already being able to break GL shield constructs, she may be skilled but Wonder Woman is above her in skill and experience by years and miles (I'm not even going to try and bring up Valhala cus the point is already made). I don't know how she could even irritate Wonder Woman especially when she has to focus on one power for it to be strong enough to have the desired effect. If she started with either one though there's a chance it'd get ignored by Wonder Woman's strength or insanely high resistance to telepathy. She has no business here other than to support Jean and Emma especially since they don't know about Wonder Woman enough to actually pour everything into their powers at the very start...they won't do that without prior knowledge...

Storm, really though, she has like no purpose here. Her weather powers are damn near useless against Wonder Woman since she's strong enough to resist the elements without trouble and doesn't need to breathe to survive (the only instance where she was suffocated was when a jerkoff writer was writing her to be weaker than she normally is ie. not being strong enough to hold up a bridge and getting trapped in a solid construct), Wonder Woman's earrings allow her to breathe anywhere including space so there goes "taking the wind from her lungs" (i know you probably weren't going to use that but y'know, gotta put it out there). Lightning is Ororo's main weapon of choice and it is a good one since Wonder Woman has been effected by it in the past, but she's also reacted to it on several occasions and blocked it several times as well. There are some instances where she just straight up tanks it with no issue and then tanks it from powerhouses like Zeus and Nekron without so much as a scratch .... still there have been instances where she has been shocked by less, in any case she'd block Storm all day, redirect the lightning back at Storm or her team and shock her back with Zeus lightning from her bracers. Storm's human durability, speed and strength is what really makes her useless since she can get one shotted at like, any point.

Emma Frost is a strong opponent, or at least would be if Wonder Woman wasn't nearly immune to telepathic assault. Luckily for Emma she has diamond form to keep her from getting one shotted, unluckily for her teammates she can the be wielded as a weapon against her teammates and be kept from using her telepathic powers at the same time. Wonder Woman probably wouldn't figure this out at first but once she turns into diamond form, it'll give her a few ideas....

Ms Marvel is closest thing to a Wonder Woman this team has besides Rouge....and she still comes nowhere close to the real thing. We both know she is nowhere near as fast although she is probably if not definitely the fastest on this team, we know she isn't anywhere near as strong although she is probably the second strongest on this team, she is nowhere near as durable even though she is probably the second most durable on this team, not gonna even mention skill. Her energy absorbing powers may only come into play if by chance Wonder Woman decides to blast her with magical lightning, but something tells me she'd be dead, knocked out or tied up before that even happened. Her energy blasts can probably get redirected back at either her or her team, there's just no way she can even compete even with her similarities.

Rouge isn't a factor because she isn't fast enough to touch Wonder Woman and even if she did or should Wonder Woman punch her right in the face....she'd get knocked out before even gaining any powers. She already has Ms Marvel's but she'd get cut short and cut down after a few punches, also from what I remember she has to be holding on for more than a few seconds to effectively drain anyone she touches and take sufficient amounts of power...she wont have that long to gain Wonder Woman's durability in time to keep her from getting KTFO.

Jean is the only one who I think could stand a chance...in round 1. But I'll leave that part to you, Jean. (see what I did there)

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Thank you. You probably could have, I wouldn't doubt it :P

That's very kind of you, mon ami. I guess I do have my moments on occasion xD

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: still waiting for you to get back to me with that counter argument....Round one only though ok

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Is this New 52 Wonder Woman? Team might be able to take it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@ancient_0f_days: Ahhhhhhhh. Yeah, WW should do fantastic then, but loses round 2 and 1.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ahhhhhhhh. Yeah, WW should do fantastic then, but loses.

based on the evidence already provided throughout the thread's first page and onward...I don't believe you.

Psy_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Psy_Locke

Round 1: Team

Round 2: WW

Round 3 Team

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wonderwoman is my 2nd favorite DC Comic character but I'm thinking that she might be overwhelmed by the telepathic assaults of the Team having Jean Grey and Emma Frost which are Omega Level Telepaths. Plus wonderwoman can be affected by Storms Lightning. She Hulk might also buy them enough time to get inside her mind.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_locke: Your first set of scans are from the Marvel vs DC crossover which was fan voted, it also had Lobo losing to Wolverine, so I wouldn't consider it the best place to pull feats from

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@ancient_0f_days: Jean Grey, as the phoenix, is a much bigger threat than Wonder Woman. She wouldn't survive. Her durability isn't even planetary.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team could win round 1 and is still wouldnt be easy.

Round two is Wonder woman

Round Three could also be wonder woman For those of you who doesnt know but her bracelet does come off ( thats a different ball game )

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Jean Grey, as the phoenix, is a much bigger threat than Wonder Woman. She wouldn't survive. Her durability isn't even planetary.

read the op...

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I did. It only banned phoenix for round 3.

no. there is no phoenix for the entire thread, he said Jean Grey, if he wanted phoenix involved then he would've said phoenix instead.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: If that were true, why use an image of Jean as the phoenix?

Well, there are a few reasons that are quite plausible...

1. its a good ass picture

2. Jean wasn't constantly at phoenix power levels when wearing the costume

3. the OP understands the rules enough to know that pictures don't dictate the version of the characters used unless stated otherwise, meaning just cus she has the phoenix costume on in doesn't mean she'll be de-atomizing anyone anytime soon ....

You follow?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: the OP understands the rules enough to know that pictures don't dictate the version of the characters used unless stated otherwise, meaning just cus she has the phoenix costume on in doesn't mean she'll be de-atomizing anyone anytime soon ....

That, and Phoenix Force Jean Grey wouldn't even need a team in the first place.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

That, and Phoenix Force Jean Grey wouldn't even need a team in the first place.

exactly

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: That's not always the case. Spite battles have been placed on this forum before, and Jean's a pretty lady. There are a lot of pics where she looks great, so to pick a pic of her in a costume that's associated with a totally different version of herself is questionable. I will wait for OP to clarify.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Epicbeast3000

@moonman78: Wonder Woman pulled a planet with Superman. She has also BEATEN Superman. She-hulk and Ms.Marvel are no where near Thor, Superman, or Wonder Woman lvl in terms of strength or speed. She-hulk is can lift somewhere between 100-1000 tons. Wonder woman has pulled around 2 sextillion tons.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicbeast3000:

Wonder Woman pulled a planet with 4 other people there's no way to know what person pulled the most weight. She hulk has better feats of strength than WW. And she has knocked out Thor. And I'd like to see a scan of WW beating Superman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicbeast3000:

Wonder Woman pulled a planet with 4 other people

so wonder woman superman and martian manhunter = 4 people? nice going

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Epicbeast3000
Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

I'm pretty sure Kyle ryner was there using the ring to make a rocket ship, look again please.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not taking a side, but I will point out that Wonder Woman strikes at near light speed, which results in this

http://what-if.xkcd.com/1/

Air can't move fast enough to displace out of the way of a solid object at those speeds and the energy involved would induce nuclear fusion, but let's handwave that away with the speed force.

Although her fists won't be wiping out the city due to said handwave, she would hit with at least the force of a large nuclear weapon, now as Diana is both larger and moving at a greater fraction of light speed than the baseball, she is hitting exponentially harder as she gains mass from special relativity and as we all know Velocity is squared in the relevant equation.

At 0.99 light speed her mass increases by 7.34 fold, so assuming she weighs about 95 kg (not unreasonable for a woman of her height and build) she now weighs 697.3 kg, which makes her officially morbidly obese. Moving at 297000 km/s means she's hitting with the force of 30,754,067,850,000,000,000 joules.

So she's punching harder than Earth's entire nuclear arsenal focused into one area, She Hulk doesn't have that kind of Chutzpah to survive that.

Grey probably does though.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

I'm pretty sure Kyle ryner was there using the ring to make a rocket ship, look again please.

lol that was when they were moving the moon and it was Superman Wonder Woman and GL....why are you never, and I mean, EVER right...you have none of your facts straight 24/7 and it is hilarious .... please continue

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By comic_book_fan

the team wins.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

@ancient_0f_days:

lol that was when they were moving the moon and it was Superman Wonder Woman and GL....why are you never, and I mean, EVER right...you have none of your facts straight 24/7 and it is hilarious .... please continue

Bro, this is a long walk down a never ending dark hall. Just..... just stop. xD you already won.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I know, but seriously, it's like he's just trolling now...how can someone who's been here as long as he has be so consistently false about everything he types .... surely he's seen the scans, he claims to at that, I mean, this is blasphemy. this is MADNESS!!!

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242: I know, but seriously, it's like he's just trolling now...how can someone who's been here as long as he has be so consistently false about everything he types .... surely he's seen the scans, he claims to at that, I mean, this is blasphemy. this is MADNESS!!!

Thing is..... he's CONSISTENT!!!! That't the important thing. :D

Psy_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I'm not pointing about storm winning the fight but the effect of lightning to wonderwoman. that might distract her.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_locke: I'm not pointing about storm winning the fight but the effect of lightning to wonderwoman. that might distract her.

Understood. But that comic was completely non-canon. Meaning that it never happened. It would be the same as me posting a scan of the Toad standing over a full-body casted Galactus that my little brother drew in art class and saying "See, Toad really can beat Galactus! It happened right here in this scan"! Your scan wasn't as egregious as the example I've just given, but it's still invalid. No disrespect.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She's not superman level, she was dragged in this fight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not on Supermans level shes just not.

No Caption Provided

Shes just not

No Caption Provided

Shes just not

the fights with bizzarro aren't cannon,they are fan made,they have never ever fought in DC continuity,trinity isn't part of DC continuity beither,another fail point,lossing to doomsday isn't a low showing because doomsday can beat superman,and the last scan it wasn't wonder woman it was manhunter disgised as wonder woman,so your scans prove nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yes she is,and you say WW hasn't great battle feats?,troll if it's about how many powerhouses she has KO,WW has KO superman,supergirl,cap marvel,hercules,powergirl,zoom,flash,ares,amazo,and the list goes on,she-hulk better feats?,her strength is trash next to WW's strength feats and she hulk can't fly and doesn't have super speed,ms marvel better battle feats?,she doesn't even fight heavy hitters,every time she does she loses like the figth with wonder man,other times she needs the characters to be in a weaker version to put up a good fight like gray hulk,or needs a power boost like when she had to absorb a nuke to have enough power to punch a weakened sentry,so get your facts right,she-hulk and ms marvel don't have the feats that WW has,and they would be stompeds by the characters on this list,while WW has given all of them a run for their money.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cuckooforcomics
CuckooForComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By CuckooForComics

Is this even a fight the team wins easy Wonder Woman is not fast enough to stop 3 telepaths from wrecking her mind and if she was storm could easily slow her down so TEAM.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: you don't say.....................hmm, this may take some looking into.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this even a fight the team wins easy Wonder Woman is not fast enough to stop 3 telepaths from wrecking her mind and if she was storm could easily slow her down so TEAM.

1. Wonder Woman is more than fast enough

2. She's immune to telepathy.

3. Storm is probably the easiest one to take out.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I'm not even going to try and .... actually, I said it once, no need to try....I'll repost it just for you.

@ancient_0f_dayssaid:

Telepathy doesn't even effect Wonder Woman really...so how does the team win against a faster opponent who can knock all their heads off?

Handling Blood-Lusted Power Girl ...

Stalemating Blood-Lusted Captain Marvel ...

Wonder Woman is faster than everyone here ...

Wonder Woman is stronger than than everyone here ...

Wonder Woman is more durable than everyone here ....

Wonder Woman has a better defense than everyone here ...

Bracers feat

Wonder Woman can deal with lightning, making Storm's strongest attack useless ...

As we know, Wonder Woman can generate her own lightning ...

Wonder Woman also has an advanced healing factor ...

Also, Wonder Woman's resistance and near immunity to telepathy ....

Her tiara has beheaded a god and slit Superman's throat but we all know that. Her lasso decapitated an Imperiex probe and can generate magical fire. If anyone needs to see it, ya'll know I got it ....

Not to mention...Wonder Woman has also been stated on panel to move faster than thought.

I don't think I need to add much else really...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: you don't say.....................hmm, this may take some looking into.

i can't say is 100% right,but i think is possible that's what i'm saying,moonman78 says the same thing that sesaw used to say all the time,"WW has never defeated a real top powerhouse,she-hulk shoul solo",blah,blah,blah and he uses the same non cannon and out of context scans that moonman78 uses,so i think it's posibble that he came back with a new account.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: seems possible enough, but there are a lot of trolls like that around here as it is...hmm....