Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Image result for rebirth wonder woman

vs

Image result for hyperion marvel

Conditions

WW is the pre52(allowing pre and post crisis)/rebirth composite, equipped with her sword,shield,lasso,and tiara.

No God Mode

No God Wave

Hypweion form Earth- 13034

Battle on Mars

Blood lusted and Morals off

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana beats him up.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana will win because she is very versatile.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Diana stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wrecks

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Diana wins handily.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins this one

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre and post crisis composite? Lol, Hyperion gets wrecked

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana scalps him.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wondy slices him in half

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Pre and post crisis composite? Lol, Hyperion gets wrecked

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW blitzes his head off.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wondy slices him in half

I don't think she can do that. Corvus Glaive had an atom splitting staff and it only did cosmetic damage to Hyperion.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

wondy slices him in half

I don't think she can do that. Corvus Glaive had an atom splitting staff and it only did cosmetic damage to Hyperion.

He sliced him across the chest. Not only does Corvus not have the strength of WW, but he doesn't have the speed or the skill, she will take his head off quite easily at that. Faster then Hyperion can comprehend what happened to him.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion dies.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW stomps

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KrleAvenger

@noone1996: The instance happened in Infinity #6. Hyperion was having a hard time. Actually I would go as far as to say that Corvus destroyed Hyperion with his Glaive.

Those panels are not going right after another. The fight is moved to the side. Second panel does not come right after the first panel and the third panel does not come right after the second panel. Fact that Corvus has zero feats to prove his strength is greater than enhanced human and how Hyperion has multi planetary strength, it shows how much of a hard time he had with his glaive.

Few things you have to ask yourself about this instance:

• Is Corvus as strong as Wonder Woman?
  • Is Corvus as fast as Wonder Woman?
  • Is Corvus as skilled as Wonder Woman?
  • Is he as accurate as Wonder Woman?
  • Did Hyperion really tank those cuts that well?

The answer for every single one of these questions is one big NO! First four are not even debatable. If you want to see what happened to Hyperion, he used his Atomic Vision to kill Corvus but he fell. See how much damage he took? He was down for the count for the rest of the issue, at least minutes later when Thane took Thanos down and Tony came. At that time every knocked out Avenger was pretty much awake and not really damaged which should be quite a lot considering the fact that Thor was ok and he was hit by Thanos himself. Anyway, here is the scan.

No Caption Provided

BOOM, KNOCK OUT!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana easily

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: @krleavenger: I figured that Hyperion was KO'd because he used too much power to disintegrate Corvus, but that was just my interpretation. Good point, I guess the showing against Corvus actually makes Hyperion look even worse since he got easily pierced and harmed by someone much weaker and slower.

Vector_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Hyperion unleashed Atomic Vision so powerful it could move Indestructible Hulk backwards after he tanked few of his punches and the fight continued Avengers vol. 5 #3.

No Caption Provided

Not that it hurt the Hulk but it is pretty decent feat IMO. Both of those instances were written by Hickman who actually created this version of Hyperion. Not only he was punched by this Hulk and then unleashed a blast strong enough to move him backwards but he also tanked another punch and was extremely fine afterwards, without much damage being taken and without the loss of stamina at all and logically this blast should be more powerful than the one he unleashed on Corvus. Fact that he is street level character by feats with Super Human Speed actually makes that statement a little but weird IMO.

Especially because it was never mentioned that Hyperion loses his amount of his powers and solar energy from the amount of Atomic Vision he uses. It was never stated like it was with Superman. In fact I don't remember anything that is telling us how this Hyperion's powers are coming from the Sun. From what we know, Solar Radiation amps his powers but it was never stated to be an actual source, for this or any other Hyperion. The source is actually his Eternal Physiology. At least from what I know.

What happened to him is totally normal. His body was under stress when it was cut, taking too much damage. When he took down Corvus and get rid of the glaive, there was no need to focus on anything else. I mean there was but he was just too weak. He collapsed.

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sword has done stuff like this, and IIRC, that do hurt Darkseid, so I think it wouldn't have much trouble hurting Hyperion

And the shield also has some decent feat recently, so IMO it could give Hyperion some damage and is able to block his Atomic Vision .

Back to the topic, I think WW wins with mid to low difficulty due to gear and skill.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: The sun is a source for his power since he was weak enough to be restrained when he was kept from sunlight:

I really think the heat vision had a big impact as to why he ended up getting knocked out. If it was the glaive alone then he would have just collapsed after pulling it out. Also, I don't think he was trying to kill the Hulk like he was with Corvus Glaive. Corvus tanked a hit from Thanos, so finishing him off with heat vision is pretty impressive.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion gets beat up by a girl

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I think it's kind of both during the fight with Corvus though...

He do go down after releasing the powerful Atomic Vision, but look at scan above, he do got phased by the blade,he is pulling it out in the first scan, and IIRC the blade cuts molecules, but WW's sword cuts atoms though.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana slaps him with her hair.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman dominates

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Diana /She could beat Hyperion and add another Hyperion still wouldn't come close

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Few things to mention. It is Atomic Vision, not Heat Vision. Second, tanking a blow from Thanos is blunt force durability. Hyperion turn him into ash. It is based on temperature resistance.

It does not matter if he can tank a punch from Thanos. When it comes to durability against temperatures I can easily say Corvus has human level temeperature resistance.

Again Hyperion is not Superman. No evidence to prove Atomic Vision drains him of Solar energy (Thanks for scans by the way). As far as we know he could fire it all day every day and not be weakened at all. On the first scan he was just about to take the remove the blade from his chest but he did not fully remove it and then he just killed Corvus.

Again it is restraining your body, putting your last efforts in preforming one or two feats. He was hurt pretty bad. When he removed the Blade and killed Corvus he did not have to worry about that anymore and he just collapsed.

Even if the blade did not affect him so much to the point of being knocked out (which I am pretty sure it did and I think I made a decentno argument as to why that is so), it still hurt him pretty badly and he is facing someone with way more strength, way greater striking power, way greater skill and way greater accuracy than Corvus. In fact, Diana is much faster and much more skilled than Hyperion.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

WW wins

Remove gear & it's closer

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: It's not close at all as long as Pre Crisis feats are allowed. She stalemated PC Superman at one point and has strength feats such as tossing a planet with her lasso and pulling the Sun.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@somayareece:

I'm pretty sure supes was both faster & stronger than her and he was slightly below planetary in pure strength. However she does win even without gear

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: The sun is a source for his power since he was weak enough to be restrained when he was kept from sunlight:

I really think the heat vision had a big impact as to why he ended up getting knocked out. If it was the glaive alone then he would have just collapsed after pulling it out. Also, I don't think he was trying to kill the Hulk like he was with Corvus Glaive. Corvus tanked a hit from Thanos, so finishing him off with heat vision is pretty impressive.

Corvus was already dealt a death blow from Proximas spear, Hyperion used the spots where he got penetrated by the spears light and incinerated him from within. He also hit Hulk with HV when he was being controlled by a Parasyte aiming to kill the Avengers and Hulk tanked a direct HV hit to the face like it was nothing. So let's not compare Corvus to Hulk, he barely tanked a hit from Thanos seeing as a single basic punch put him on his knees from which he never rose up again.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KrleAvenger

@atheistknowledge: Plus surviving a blow from Thanos has nothing to do with temperature resistance.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@noone1996: Whilst the sun is obviously a major source of power for Hyperion, I don't think that means his Atomic vision drains his solar energy in a way that Superman's heat vision does. There's no evidence to support that conclusion. Whereas we do see Hyperion in pain from Corvus' glaive, Hyperion painfully pulling the glaive out after he got hit by Proxima Midnight's light bursts and him collapsing from the effort. It's not unheard of for animals to make it to the side of the road even after being fatally run over so a solar powered demi god should be able to use his powers before collapsing.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Hyperion unleashed Atomic Vision so powerful it could move Indestructible Hulk backwards after he tanked few of his punches and the fight continued Avengers vol. 5 #3.

No Caption Provided

Not that it hurt the Hulk but it is pretty decent feat IMO. Both of those instances were written by Hickman who actually created this version of Hyperion. Not only he was punched by this Hulk and then unleashed a blast strong enough to move him backwards but he also tanked another punch and was extremely fine afterwards, without much damage being taken and without the loss of stamina at all and logically this blast should be more powerful than the one he unleashed on Corvus. Fact that he is street level character by feats with Super Human Speed actually makes that statement a little but weird IMO.

Especially because it was never mentioned that Hyperion loses his amount of his powers and solar energy from the amount of Atomic Vision he uses. It was never stated like it was with Superman. In fact I don't remember anything that is telling us how this Hyperion's powers are coming from the Sun. From what we know, Solar Radiation amps his powers but it was never stated to be an actual source, for this or any other Hyperion. The source is actually his Eternal Physiology. At least from what I know.

What happened to him is totally normal. His body was under stress when it was cut, taking too much damage. When he took down Corvus and get rid of the glaive, there was no need to focus on anything else. I mean there was but he was just too weak. He collapsed.

hulk is pretty slow compared to wonder woman. First of all wonder woman would probably move a side and dodge it, or she could just deflect it with her bracellets. She has deflcected Supermans heat vision blast and also omega effect. Now if you think atomic vision is more powerfull than omega effect then im done here

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Did you even read my argument? It is there to prove how Hyperion will not be capable of tanking Diana's sword. Read my conversation with Noone1996 and then reply to me. Jesus.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Also I never claimed Atomic Vision is more powerful than Omega Effect. Where the hell did you get that? I'm debating against Hyperion, not for Hyperion.