• 117 results
Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Wonder Woman

her stats have been equalized to her Opponents, she has to beat her opponent based on pure skill alone

No Caption Provided

Pre/Post Flashpoint

Rules

1. No Equipment for either side
  2. Wonder Womans stats are equalized to her opponents
  3. DC characters are Pre/Nu 52 unless specified
  4. Morals On
  5. Win by Incap/KO/Death
  6. Wonder Woman is healed after each round

Round 1

Huntress (Bertinelli)

No Caption Provided

Round 2

Timothy Drake

No Caption Provided

Round 3

Black Canary (No Canary Cry)

No Caption Provided

Round 4

Steve Rogers

No Caption Provided

Round 5

Slade Wilson

No Caption Provided

Round 6

The Wolverine

No Caption Provided

No Claws

No Healing Factor

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Difficult for me to decide with all stats equal... i'll see what other hippie's have to say

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at deathstroke.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what skill feats does she have to say she beats Cap or Black Canary?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW has to be the most overrated character in terms of "skill" next to Thor and his 1000 years of experience crap.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WW has to be the most overrated character in terms of "skill" next to Thor and his 1000 years of experience crap.

Pretty much this.

Stops at 3 and maybe 4.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By brucerogers

Stops at Canary or Cap

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000 said:

what skill feats does she have to say she beats Cap or Black Canary?

I guess none, I just always thought of her close to deathstroke in skill.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By destinyman75

While cananry cap and stroke ate very good they are limited to there experience and that is less then Diana's. Diana has been trained in in so many forms of combat its ridiculous. She has more then enough skill feats to win and clear here though it will be challenging she clears. Experience matters much

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By destinyman75

@atheistknowledge: experience matters Much. And both Thor and Diana have plenty of skill feats more so for Diana. How is she overrated with all she's done masterd and with all that experience?? In a battle give me the one who has the experience over the rookie any day no matter how good the rookie is. No matter the skill of the lesser experienced it just doesn't compare with the more experienced who has encountered things/ways to win or knowledge of what/how to handle a situation.

An experienced for even if less skilled can beat a more skilled or equally skilled for due to knowledge on how to handle it. Diana is one such person

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: But what feats does she have that showcases all that?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By destinyman75

@brucerogers: will try to post scans after work

Love the PIC by the way..

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almightycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at cap..

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I don't agree with the order but mah. Stops with Cap.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: they are close enough that they could be interchangeable... Slade is a little more ruthless though and thats why i placed him above Steve

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at canary

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it impossible to tell who would win?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: why?

Because I don't know how we could possibly compare. Street level characters that don't have powers like optic blasts or teleportation or some other ability usually rely on martial arts. Especially those without abilities at all. So that is how they win or lose battles. With characters on Wonder Woman's tier they usually rely on strength or speed when they don't have other abilities such as matter manipulation or gravity control. So it would be almost impossible to determine skill levels since they fight different types of characters. Street level characters always use skill, Wonder Woman relies on it as well but we can't tell just how skillful her opponents are since the writers don't focus on telling us that, the tell us how strong or fast they are instead. If we base it off of writers comments or other skilled characters like Batman she is the most skilled combatant in the DC universe. So because of that I rather not debate this since it's almost impossible to determine a winner.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By brucerogers

@yarva: But I am sure she has done something for people to speak so highly of her skills. Not counting statements of course

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: But I am sure she has done something for people to speak so highly of her skills. Not counting statements of course

Yes.

• Things like the amount of time she spent training
  • who she spent time training with.
  • Justice Leaguers she's sparred with while people like Batman watched
  • Opponents shes beaten because of skill
  • Inner monologues that show how her brain works while fighting people and how she adjusts fighting styles to beat her opponents.

Other than that, it's like I said, it's near impossible to compare them since street level characters and the writers focus on skill and high level characters and the writers don't focus on that. The only way to show the skill level would be for a writer to depower her to human level and then have her fight DC's top level martial artists. Maybe it's happened, I am not an expert on Post Crisis Wonder Woman. Aside from that, it is impossible to compare skill levels with street level people.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By brucerogers

@yarva:

Things like the amount of time she spent training

That hardly means very much without the feats to back it up.

who she spent time training with.

Again, feats. For example, the Question has been a disciple of Lady Shiva and has even sparred with her many times, but he will be lucky to make it to the top 30 list.

Justice Leaguers she's sparred with while people like Batman watched

Like who?. Also, a victory in a sparring match does not constitute a victory in a real fight. Note, I know you didn't claim this, but I am just getting it out of the way

Opponents shes beaten because of skill

Like who?

Inner monologues that show how her brain works while fighting people and how she adjusts fighting styles to beat her opponents.

Any decent to good fighter worth their salt can do that. I was asking what puts her in the upper echelon of DC martial artists.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva:

Again, feats. For example, the Question has been a disciple of Lady Shiva and has even sparred with her many times, but he will be lucky to make it to the top 30 list.

Like who?. Also, a victory in a sparring match does not constitute a victory in a real fight. Note, I know you didn't claim this, but I am just getting it out of the way

Like who?

Inner monologues that show how her brain works while fighting people and how she adjusts fighting styles to beat her opponents.

Any decent to good fighter worth their salt can do that. I was asking what puts her in the upper echelon of DC martial artists.

That's my point.

Again, that's my point.

Like Superman or other members of the JL. Yes, good, I'm not saying it's as good as a victory. I'm just explaining how people like batman see her skill level.

Like who?

People like Devastation.

I didn't say they couldn't. Again, I'm just explaining what makes her a skilled martial artist. Maybe you just don't understand what I've said repeatedly. I'm saying it is near impossible, and then I listed things that help us understand without actual feats of her fighting low level street guys who focus on skill.

Can you tell me what you think it is I'm saying so that I know we are on the same page please.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine slices and dices Diana up.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

Based on what?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rockette

@yarva said:
@rockette said:

Based on what?

She doesn't have anything physically superior here (speed & strength, namely), as per the OP.

He still has his Adamantium and HF.

He WILL tag her, several times, and she will bleed-out.

Not saying he clowns Diana, but he will win here (eventually).

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Warlockmage

@rockette said:
@yarva said:
@rockette said:

Based on what?

She doesn't have anything physically superior here (speed & strength, namely), as per the OP.

actually he doesnt have his claws or Healing Factor...

hes still the most skilled here though

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: Yes I get you and I never denied that she is skilled. I was wondering what she has done for her to be called one of the top best MA's of DC. Simple

Also, what has Devastation done skill wise?

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@yarva said:
@rockette said:

Based on what?

I think I can agree with this thought.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@yarva said:
@rockette said:

Based on what?

actually he doesnt have his claws or Healing Factor...

hes still the most skilled here though

Oh!

Lol!!

My computer didn't bring up the pic for him, and the text, under the *Spoilers* thingy.

But yeah, still most skilled, agreed.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: Yes I get you and I never denied that she is skilled. I was wondering what she has done for her to be called one of the top best MA's of DC. Simple

Also, what has Devastation done skill wise?

Devastation was a brutally strong, super fast fighter. I don't know about her skill, but that wasn't the point anyway. The point was to name people that she's beaten because of her skill in spite of being weaker or slower than an opponent.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheMultiversity

Agreed.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@atheistknowledge: experience matters Much. And both Thor and Diana have plenty of skill feats more so for Diana. How is she overrated with all she's done masterd and with all that experience?? In a battle give me the one who has the experience over the rookie any day no matter how good the rookie is. No matter the skill of the lesser experienced it just doesn't compare with the more experienced who has encountered things/ways to win or knowledge of what/how to handle a situation.

An experienced for even if less skilled can beat a more skilled or equally skilled for due to knowledge on how to handle it. Diana is one such person

It was a joke because Thor has 1000 years of experience that his fanboys keep repeating yet all he does 99% of the time is flail his hammer like a madman. You are confusing real life and comics.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: nah thats just uneducated writing. Simonson wrote Thor properly tons of skill used and not just Simonson others as well. But I do agree his skill isn't showcased as Much as it should be. Diana she's shown skill most of the time though?

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Besides several statements she has feats like training with I-Ching (which happened pre crisis but got hinted post crisis aswell). Her obvious training with the Amazons. Her one thousand years experience fighting a war in Valhalla. Defeating Beowulf while powerless. Handling several Nazi soldiers (who were said to be as strong as her) simultaneously and beating them. There may be more things that I might be forgetting... And like the guy on post 21 said, its really hard to gauge it.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanted to be more friendly toward diana because i have been against her but i am not sure if she makes it past huntress in this i suppose she could but i am not sure she has no chance at all once she gets to cap.

and slade and wolverine can give her a little trouble with her stats there is no way she can hang without them.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanted to be more friendly toward diana because i have been against her but i am not sure if she makes it past huntress in this i suppose she could but i am not sure she has no chance at all once she gets to cap.

and slade and wolverine can give her a little trouble with her stats there is no way she can hang without them.

that's gonna trigger some folks

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By comic_book_fan

@warlockmage: i know some people just can't except wonder woman isn't as skilled as these fighter she is like the top of the 2nd tier but she is still 2nd tier fighter and there is no one else with her power level that is 2nd tier but you give her equal stats and put her against top tier fighters and she is going to lose sorry but stop weakening her or stop getting mad when she loses.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Warlockmage

I don't agree with the order but mah. Stops with Cap.

hey you... whats wrong with my order. It's Fabulous and doesnt live by your standards

No Caption Provided

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Canary went to her for training. She also went to Cass. To put that in perspective. She's sparred with Batman a few times with neither getting the definitive upper hand. Her fights with Superman are almost completely skill since his stats are a tic higher.

I think she'll make it to Logan and I'm not sure how I feel about that fight. He has the skill edge definitely but she has the reach. I'm thinking he'll take 8 or 9 out of 10.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@warlockmage: Power wise I agree 100%. Skill wise I think it is highly debatable between Cap and Logan but I am pretty sure they are both better fighters than Slade.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Power wise I agree 100%. Skill wise I think it is highly debatable between Cap and Logan but I am pretty sure they are both better fighters than Slade.

Logan vs Cap is not debatable skill wise. Logan is better by a good margin.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't make it past Slade, who should be below Cap.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 the_wspanialy  Online

Hype-wise she clears.

Feat-wise she shouldn't get past Slade. With Cap could go either way.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She ain't clearing though...