Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LokLegends
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Class of the gods--The daughter of Olympus comes face to face with the Norse God of Thunder!

• Win by KO/Death/Incapaciation
  • Random Encounter
  • In-character
  • Standard Equipment/Gear
  • Start 20 meters away

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Let the games begin

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Thor stomps. WW can't even fly

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy. Here we go.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the reviews I read WW sounds pretty powerful but we can't tell for sure until we all see the movie.but I wouldn't be surprised if people still say thor wins because mcu is heavily WANKED on this site

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax1998 said:

From the reviews I read WW sounds pretty powerful but we can't tell for sure until we all see the movie.but I wouldn't be surprised if people still say thor wins because mcu is heavily WANKED on this site

Personally. I think if she is strong enough to trade blows with Doomsday(from what has been said in articles and interviews), who is basically a gentically enhanced Kryptonian, she should be more than a match for him. On top that, she can potentiallly just block any of Thor's hammer strikes with her sheild, which we saw no-selling a multi city block blast in the trailer. I am think is pretty safe to say that a godly shield made by hephaestus>>>Cap's vibranium shield, which was able to Mjolnir just fine. Zac also emphasised her experience and fighting skills.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing the movie tomorrow..we shall finally see

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the helmet...

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, we all know how this really ends.

If you know what I mean.
If you know what I mean.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Oh you.

@ajax1998 said:

This.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Hey, someone was going to say it eventually. Just getting it out of the way.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax1998 said:

Personally. I think if she is strong enough to trade blows with Doomsday(from what has been said in articles and interviews), who is basically a gentically enhanced Kryptonian, she should be more than a match for him. On top that, she can potentiallly just block any of Thor's hammer strikes with her sheild, which we saw no-selling a multi city block blast in the trailer. I am think is pretty safe to say that a godly shield made by hephaestus>>>Cap's vibranium shield, which was able to Mjolnir just fine. Zac also emphasised her experience and fighting skills.

No. Vibranium is unbreakable and is>>>any other shield including WW. Thor would break WW shield easily with city busting attacks.

WW can't even fly. How the hell she beating Thor Lol

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll see as of Friday

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: have you even seen BvS too know what WW is capable of??????? Kurse couldn't fly and he kicked Thor's ass

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Phantom16

@never_give_up said:

@phantom16: Kurse couldn't fly ;)

Kurse is many times stronger than MOS Kryptonian, so he doesn't need to. WW was pathetic.

@ajax1998 said:

@phantom16: have you even seen BvS too know what WW is capable of??????? Kurse couldn't fly and he kicked Thor's ass

Yh, i have. I also seen the movie footage. She has to ride on a horse lol and when she hits people, they only go a couple of feet.

Thor still stomps, possibly a one shot. He destroyed an entire city with a casual swing. WW is got nothing that and her shield and face will be vaporised.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thor

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Thanks it'll only get worse when more movies come out this year.

2016 is the year of the battle forums lol.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor vs Wonder Woman.... really. That's an insult. Thor is supposed to go against Superman and win I might add. Wonder Woman is just a level below Thor. In every way. Movie or comic book.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: first thing first kurse is not stronger than mos superman,kurse has superior striking and that's it superman held up a small part of the oil rig which is a better strength feat that kurse throwing a boulder not to mention superman overpower namek who's strong enough to lift and throw a locomotive which weights about 100 to 200 tons superman was also able to pull a cargo ship. Kurse only got hit with Thor's hammer once and that was in the shoulder the other 2 times he wasn't hit when Thor tried to attack him from behind he reacted and Hit Thor before Thor could hit him and the third time he bitch smacked the hammer with his hands,kurse never tank a face shot or a chest shot he never even tanked the lightning for god's sake.and before you say Thor can city burst he cannot do it instantly he need to charge giving enough time to reach him and Stan him with her sword which is superior to the little pocket knife Loki stabbed Thor with in the first avenger

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: Has to be an alt. Thor gets owned by Superman most of the time.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

To all people posting info about the movie, please realize that it isn't out in some places yet, so avoid spoilers if possible to those who haven't seen it yet. Thanks

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Says who? You? What can Superman do that will hurt Thor?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already made this.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/wonder-woman-dccu-vs-thor-mcu-1691466/

@Jashro44

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By js_the_beast

@stormshadow_x: Well I know, and Thor could do the same. But I mean like hurt him severely. Their both closely matched in many categories. Strength, durability. Superman might have an advantage in speed but that won't be a big deal (Thors hammer moves at speeds comparable to superman). Thor has his lightning(magic). Superman's heat vision/freeze breath won't do anything to Thor. But Thors lightning will affect Superman. So how does superman win?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already made this.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/wonder-woman-dccu-vs-thor-mcu-1691466/

@Jashro44

I'm going to leave this thread open and lock the other one. I don't want people to start making threads months in advance before a movie comes out just for the sake of making the thread first.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

Thor never busted a city derp

Thor helped bust a landmass that was held together by vibranium with stark help.thor was ko after

Lieing dont help you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jashro44: there goes my batman vs black panther thread :(

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Women annihilates Thor. First of all, she's faster, and she proved that when battling Doomsday. Doomsday was playing around with Superman, and Superman proved to be much faster than Thor in this movie. His reaction time is subsonic, which is far more than I can say for Thor. Wonder Woman was faster than Doomsday, which instantly makes her faster than Thor.

Second of all, Thor doesn't have the damage output to knock out Wonder Woman, not by lightning or by using force. Wonder Woman head on tanked an explosion that wiped out all the buildings in more than four blocks without any damage, not even bruises, and that durability showing alone is good enough to say that Wonder Woman will have no trouble taking Thor's hits. Not like she can't just slash Thor by using her superior combat speed and take him out without even trying. Consdering that she cut Doomsday's skin with ease, I see her having no trouble doing the same with Thor. Doomsday tanked a nuke without getting his skin open or ripped even in the slightest, so that should put things to perspective.

Basically, she's faster, stronger and much more durable, durable enough to take anything Thor throws at her without getting damaged, including lightning because her bracelets blocked Doomsday's lasers, and considering that Doomsday overpowered Superman with his heat vision, they were pretty strong lasers, stronger than Thor's lightning.

There's no argument to be made for Thor. Anyways, Just wait till videos are available so I can provide evidence and prove that Wonder Woman will have no trouble with Thor whatsoever. Also, this isn't the thread to say this, but after BvS, Thor isn't an issue for Superman either.

Yes, because Wonder Woman not being able to fly definitely makes Thor stronger and faster than her. Strong argument. - _- You're deluded if you've seen the movie and actually believe this.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Al-Capone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wonder Women annihilates Thor. First of all, she's faster, and she proved that when battling Doomsday. Doomsday was playing around with Superman, and Superman proved to be much faster than Thor in this movie. His reaction time is subsonic, which is far more than I can say for Thor. Wonder Woman was faster than Doomsday, which instantly makes her faster than Thor.

Second of all, Thor doesn't have the damage output to knock out Wonder Woman, not by lightning or by using force. Wonder Woman head on tanked an explosion that wiped out all the buildings in more than four blocks without any damage, not even bruises, and that durability showing alone is good enough to say that Wonder Woman will have no trouble taking Thor's hits. Not like she can't just slash Thor by using her superior combat speed and take him out without even trying. Consdering that she cut Doomsday's skin with ease, I see her having no trouble doing the same with Thor. Doomsday tanked a nuke without getting his skin open or ripped even in the slightest, so that should put things to perspective.

Basically, she's faster, stronger and much more durable, durable enough to take anything Thor throws at her without getting damaged, including lightning because her bracelets blocked Doomsday's lasers, and considering that Doomsday overpowered Superman with his heat vision, they were pretty strong lasers, stronger than Thor's lightning.

There's no argument to be made for Thor. Anyways, Just wait till videos are available so I can provide evidence and prove that Wonder Woman will have no trouble with Thor whatsoever. Also, this isn't the thread to say this, but after BvS, Thor isn't an issue for Superman either.

@phantom16 said:

Yes, because Wonder Woman not being able to fly definitely makes Thor stronger and faster than her. Strong argument. - _- You're deluded if you've seen the movie and actually believe this.

how stronger is ww in comparison to her comic new 52 counterpart.

DCEU WW -

New 52 WW -

bvs Superman -

New 52 Superman -

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: also WW could just use her lasso if she was able to restrain then she'll be able to restrain Thor because doomsday>>mos superman>>>>>>>>>>> Thor interms of physical strength also remember when Loki was able to Peirce Thor's skin with a little pocket knife(Lol) imagine what WW sword would do

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still havent seen this movie let me go waste my money this weekend

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: The worst part is that guy said he did it "casually". Lol

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45 Lunacyde  Moderator

Maybe if we link it like 12 more times they'll get the hint....

mcufan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: Did you see the movie? From what I heard ww is pretty powerful in this movie (one guy even said she was on par with supes) so I wouldn't call it an insult it's a fair fight. (These are all assumptions though so I may be wrong).

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@leo-343: The worst part is that guy said he did it "casually". Lol

This indeed.

@lunacyde said:

Maybe if we link it like 12 more times they'll get the hint....

There's a certain F word for these users lol.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana literally has nothing on this level of power:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: It's already been explained to you. Additionally, Thor isn't a city buster.