• 136 results
robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By robertloucksjr

Loki > Circe. Isn't Circe vulnerable to holly?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By robertloucksjr

@gokuwarrior said:

@Delphic: thor is not above wonder woman,not in strength,and specially not in speed,and she is more versatil fighter.

Thor is more versatile than WW. Lightning/wind/earthquakes/Mjolnir/godblast/BFR.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By cameron83

@jeanroygrant: well sorta,Diana in my opinion is more powerful (of course thor beats her in things such as strength),but old diana was pretty damn powerful.And circe has turned people into animals before,in fact circe is one of the most powerful sorcerers of DC.and Loki doesn't really rely on just cunning,but his basic motif is trickery,and circe's is scorn or revenge or something like that.But in my opinon,Wonder woman and thor are (more or less,thor won't really win by much,or he may not win...it's close,even since Diana is basically his equal with better defense,but thor may be stronger).So I say that..............

Circe and Loki team up to take down Diana and thor :)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By cameron83

@robertloucksjr: That is true,but wonder woman's other assets should be able to cover that....Isn't she immune to magic (and magic based attacks)

EDIT:Yeah she is.Thor wins in things like strength,but not really by a landslide.They are equals (more or less) where diana takes some rounds,and thor takes some rounds.So I am leaning towards diana,especially since she is more affective (will be able to dodge attacks,use her equipment in an effective way,etc.And has better defense).The fight is so close,that it just depends on who you like better,I like diana

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#105  Edited By charlieboy

@cameron83: The lasso can protect her from magic but she is not completely immune.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By Killemall

@cameron83 said:

Hahah that would be an epic conclusion to this fight :p specially after taking them both down they totally make out :p

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By demifiendninja

TEAM ONE TAKES THIS!!!

WW>>THOR 
CIRCE>LOKI.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cameron83 said:

@jeanroygrant: well sorta,Diana in my opinion is more powerful (of course thor beats her in things such as strength),but old diana was pretty damn powerful.And circe has turned people into animals before,in fact circe is one of the most powerful sorcerers of DC.and Loki doesn't really rely on just cunning,but his basic motif is trickery,and circe's is scorn or revenge or something like that.But in my opinon,Wonder woman and thor are (more or less,thor won't really win by much,or he may not win...it's close,even since Diana is basically his equal with better defense,but thor may be stronger).So I say that..............

LOL

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By a88378438

ww stronger than thor but i think thor can beat ww

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: wonder woman is not below thor in strength and speed,ad she is faster in reaction speed,she is more skillful,she knows more types of combat than him,and we are using pre 52 wonder woman,so she can chanel zeus lightnings,and create a force field crossing her bracelets,so i think she can beat thor.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By gokuwarrior

@robertloucksjr: i said she is a more versatil fighter,she knows more types of combat than him,and she has more agility and her moves are more focused,she also knows pressure points.

and wonder woman is not below thor in strength and speed,and she is faster in reaction speed,and we are using pre 52 wonder woman,so she can chanel zeus lightnings,and create a force field crossing her bracelets,so i think she can beat thor.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#112  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall:

No worries, i think you probably know more about Wonder Woman than i do, the only reason i started reading her solo issues is because you recommended it to me, if you still remember :p

Wow that was so long ago. Hope you're enjoying it haha.

Well i suppose we can agree to disagree, she did show she was faster than Amazo, and i see no reason to believe she's not faster than Thor. In fact, there was a whole thread where Thor runs combat speed gauntlet where majority (including me) agreed Spiderman for one is capable of blitizing him should he choose to do so.
Its just that Wonder Woman doesnt blitz, and while this is a morals off encounter, i am still not convienced she would blitz him or that the fight will last on the ground too long, once he is off in the sky it becomes a whole lot difficult for anyone to blitz him.

I agree with this. She's not really a blitzer. I was just saying she is fast enough to have the option.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By a88378438

gokuwarrior easily,DBZ man....i say wonder woman was stronger

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#114  Edited By mrtrickster
@Killemall said:

@mrtrickster said:

thor>wonder woman circe>loki I see the battle goes either way, anyway edge to team 2

And i am pretty interested to hear why on earth you would believe Circe > Loki?

Transmutating someone like captain marvel with magic while loki failed to do something like that to thor and had to amp himself with twilight sword. I'm not saying that their magic resistance is even but its close enough to say circe is better than him in magic. Not in power though, loki has some great feats like beating BRB, Dargo and Eric masterson together but he isn't that much near circe in physical stats and that's why he loses.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Killemall

@mrtrickster said:

Transmutating someone like captain marvel with magic while loki failed to do something like that to thor and had to amp himself with twilight sword.

Oh i think you seem to have missed few Avengers issues there mate. If you were thinking Loki has never transmutated anyone here's some instances, which includes guys like Juggernaut who has Captain Marvel in terms of durability as well resistance i would think.

Avengers Volume 2 Issue 08: Transmutates Kang the Conquerior's entire body.

Marvel The Avengers 08: Transmutates: Iron Man, Juggernaut , Hulk and Captain America's shields.

I'm not saying that their magic resistance is even but its close enough to say circe is better than him in magic.

Is there any particular reason why you would believe so, apart from transmutation. I suppose transmutation part i already covered.

Not in power though, loki has some great feats like beating BRB, Dargo and Eric masterson together but he isn't that much near circe in physical stats and that's why he loses.

So is there any particular reason why you think that is true?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Killemall

@demifiendninja said:

TEAM ONE TAKES THIS!!! WW>>THOR CIRCE>LOKI.

Honestly, why? Could you make a case why Circe for one would be more powerful than Loki?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By robertloucksjr

@mrtrickster said:

@Killemall said:

@mrtrickster said:

thor>wonder woman circe>loki I see the battle goes either way, anyway edge to team 2

Transmutating someone like captain marvel with magic while loki failed to do something like that to thor and had to amp himself with twilight sword. I'm not saying that their magic resistance is even but its close enough to say circe is better than him in magic. Not in power though, loki has some great feats like beating BRB, Dargo and Eric masterson together but he isn't that much near circe in physical stats and that's why he loses.

What is Circe's physical stats? Per Wiki, she had a temporary power up that went away when the power went back to WW. It says she does not have sup human strenth nor duarability.

Loki is a 50 tonner who has tanked hits from Mjolnir and survived decapitation.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118  Edited By mrtrickster

@robertloucksjr said:

@mrtrickster said:

@Killemall said:

@mrtrickster said:

What is Circe's physical stats? Per Wiki, she had a temporary power up that went away when the power went back to WW. It says she does not have sup human strenth nor duarability.

oh Circe's wrestled Wondy evenly before, way way beyond Loki Doki at physical stats for sure

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By robertloucksjr

@mrtrickster said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@mrtrickster said:

@Killemall said:

@mrtrickster said:

oh Circe's wrestled Wondy evenly before, way way beyond Loki Doki at physical stats for sure

I can't find any mention of that anywhere. It does mention that holly disrupts her magic though.

You_Got_Thored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By You_Got_Thored

loki makes all three of them act out his latest prank.

two girls one guy one cup

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Mashterpiece

Wonder woman is inconstant garbage,nothing about her is remotely attractive either...shes a has been or never was.

the brothers stomp both of them into oblivion

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Killemall

@mrtrickster said:

Would you happen to have a scan, i honestly dont remember.

Also here Loki has fought and done pretty well against surfer.

Silver Surfer volume 1, issue 4

You keep saying Circe's stats are "way way beyond" Loki , would you at least show some proof to this?

I am honestly not seeing any advantage from Circe , like at all.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By demifiendninja
@Killemall said:

@demifiendninja said:

TEAM ONE TAKES THIS!!! WW>>THOR CIRCE>LOKI.

Honestly, why? Could you make a case why Circe for one would be more powerful than Loki?

Circe, has reallly impressive feats considering she only appears on Wonder Woman comics. The only other comic, I've seen her make an apperance is in the Justice League, Circe was able to bring back Medusa to life after she was killed. She had the power to bring back a foe, who was able to give Diana a run for her movie by conjuring a powerful spell which required a snake, medusa's bones and candels   . Moreover, she was responsible for increasing the abilities of many Wonder Woman villians. If I'm not mistaken one of them was the male cheetah who took on Superman. By amping the villains, they were a greater threat to Diana. Also, Circe gave Diana the ability to transform/loose all of her immortality whenever she was in human disguise. This happen recent in the Jodi Piccolut run. If you want to read more about Circe, I'd highly reccommend rucka's run. She's along with Ares overthrew Zeus. Its a good read. 

Circe's highest end feat that I know of was teleporting, then imprisoning a whole mess (all? the majority?) of DCU heroes in New York and transmogrifying the male heroes into beasts. She also had an impregnable forcefield around the city. In this same story, she also transformed Superman into a Doomsday-like beast and manipulated his emotions so that he'd attack Wonder Woman.

Circe also gathered all the supervillainesses of the DCU to oversee the wanton destruction going on. At the final chapter of the story, after her initial gambit fails, Circe had been using her transformation magicks on herself and became a physical match for Wonder Woman and tries to employ mind games to get WW to kill her, so that Circe's daughter Lyta sees Wonder Woman murder her mom.

However, Circe has an easily exploitable weakness. That weakness is an herb known as Moly which negates her magick. It's not like kryptonite or anything, but whoever has a sprig of it on 'em can avoid her magical abilities. She did change Heracles into one of her bestiamorphs, so I think she has a chance of affecting Loki, but Loki, IMO is more powerful than Heracles. 

I give odds to Loki, but it's not an easy win for him unless he's aware of Circe's Moly weakness.

BTW, I don't know if Circe's a god, but she has Hecate's blood or soul or something flowing within her. I forget the details, but she's tied strongly to Hecate.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By LordOfFate

wait didnt circe start the whole war of the gods storyline and easily killed hermes.....gonna have to go back and reread that story

Icon_Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Icon_Marvel

Amazonia kick butt

Goddessa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Goddessa

The girls have this!!

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By jobbernos

@Ferdelance said:

Wonder Woman and Circe

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Loki slaughter. The girls are out of their league here

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Diana and Circe

Round 2. DC stomps. Its an army vs Thor and Loki totally not fair.

Avatar image for helios_sunstrider
Helios_Sunstrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Circe may prove tricky for even one as cunning as Loki. Wonder Woman will put up and fierce fight. but she's nowhere near as durable as Thor. I'm gonna go with Thor and Loki.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Loki wins both rounds, in a very good fight IMO.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Loki of course

wsapollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@jeanroygrant:

animates skeletons to fight wonder woman, donna troy and centaur

https://imgur.com/a/1ipHF

makes diana human (for a while)

https://i.imgur.com/moFAGHL.jpg

create a force field that neither superman can penetrate the force field

https://imgur.com/a/RgWYU

https://imgur.com/a/4tkTo

animates a statue

https://i.imgur.com/n5IzOOA.jpg

dimensional protection

https://imgur.com/a/eiZcy

turns hercules and nemesis into beasts

https://imgur.com/a/kLM9w

has captain atom, geforce and doctor fate

https://imgur.com/a/3VZOi

resurrects the head of medusa

https://imgur.com/a/H4CBL

brings hippolyta back to life

https://i.imgur.com/h7GL2Qe.jpg

if you want to see more, she has a list of respect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2wv7io/respect_dc_circe_pre52/

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is fodder, Thor and loki win

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points