#1 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Wolverine and Ultimate Wolverine

New 52 Deathstroke and Pre 52 Deathstroke

New 52 DS: Nth Armour, Promethium Sword, and Machine Gun.

Pre 52 DS: Promethium Armor, Promethium Sword, Machine Gun.

Wolverines have their Adamantium.

Battle here, 1 mile apart.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by jashro44 (38912 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take the wolverines. The location is also in there favor and I think there harder to drop.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9083 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines only because Pre- 52 DS is not as protected as new 52 but can no doubt hold his own for a while.

#4 Edited by jashro44 (38912 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines only because Pre- 52 DS is not as protected as new 52 but can no doubt hold his own for a while.

I doubt Nth metal is going to hold out against adamantium. His armor can be cut if you are skilled and fast enough with a regular blade (Slade himself stated this in either issue 17 or 18 of his ongoing). Then there is also the fact adamantium is extremely durable.

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9083 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@ultrastarkiller said:

I doubt Nth metal is going to hold out against adamantium. His armor can be cut if you are skilled and fast enough with a regular blade (Slade himself stated this in either issue 17 or 18 of his ongoing). Then there is also the fact adamantium is extremely durable.

Hold up let me go read it real quick

#6 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (9083 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@ultrastarkiller said:

Hold up let me go read it real quick

Ya he did say that but do either Wolverines have the speed or accuracy to pierce his armor?

#7 Posted by Strider1992 (18204 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines. I don't see how the DS's can hope to put them down.

#8 Edited by jashro44 (38912 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: I would say they do. 616 Wolverine has shown he has enough precession to cut storms cape while she was flying around the danger room quite casually and he cut the wings off a fly with ease. I will be honest and say I would have to look for some accuracy feats for ultimate wolverine but you also have to take into account adamantium is a lot more durable then the blade used to cut Nth metal. So it shouldn't require nearly as much accuracy. And thats assuming accuracy is even required to cut Nth metal.

#9 Edited by Strider1992 (18204 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Great accuracy isn't required per-say. DS's Nth Metal is scaled. The guy who cut him simply went beneath the scales. As long as Logan does an upward slice to get beneath them he should be able to accomplish the same thing.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (38912 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (7504 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvies got this

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9083 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ultrastarkiller: I would say they do. 616 Wolverine has shown he has enough precession to cut storms cape while she was flying around the danger room quite casually and he cut the wings off a fly with ease. I will be honest and say I would have to look for some accuracy feats for ultimate wolverine but you also have to take into account adamantium is a lot more durable then the blade used to cut Nth metal. So it shouldn't require nearly as much accuracy. And thats assuming accuracy is even required to cut Nth metal.

Ya those are very solid points buut what about DS's sword can adamantium cut through that cause then that's there only hope for survival. If new 52 DS takes on 616 DS then he can probably hold him off and make Wolverine pass out through pain onnce he realizes that he can't take him down. Ik I said the Wolverines win before but it is possible for the DS's to win. Ultimate Wolverine isn't as skilled I don't think as 616 and New 52 DS is as skilled as Pre-52 ds with better armor( though it doesn't help much) but I don't know how better Ultimate Wolvies healing factor is than 616 so maybe DS win 4/10 times.

#13 Posted by dondave (41413 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: He been stabbed a number of times, to name a few would be his Son thowing Knife's in his body or being stabbed in the gut by Master Sukesada and by his son Tomo

#14 Posted by jashro44 (38912 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Promethium was broken by lex luther so there claws will break down his sword eventually. It takes a lot to make wolverine pass out due to pain and I think wolverine will be able to connect with deathstroke as well. Ultimate wolverine is very skilled (I can dig up feats later) and I disagree that new 52 deathstroke is as skilled as his pre 52 self. As for ultimate wolverines healing factor he has been able to survive when he was ripped in half, he survived as a head, and has had limbs torn off so its pretty impressive in the ultimate verse.

#15 Edited by xlab3000 (3928 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines

#16 Posted by Floopay (10573 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines

They are a mile apart, which means this will come down to stealth and tracking. Deathstroke is no slouch, but all versions of Wolverine are experts and have the superior sensory advantage.

As far as a stats battle goes, I think Deathsroke has all the advantages. Both versions are stronger, and likely have a slight speed advantage. They also have a ranged advantage, and are ridiculously accurate.

However, durability and striking power go to Wolverine because of the adamantium. Those factors I think would lead them to the win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9083 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by dondave (41413 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines ftw

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Wolverine from my Ultimate X-Men Tribute Thread.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine

Wolverine deserves his own respect thread. I am lumping him here just the same. Wolverine is one of the first and by far oldest Mutants. He was there as the Super soldier of Canada fighting with Captain America in WW2. Known then as Lucky Jim cause he never died lol. He was then taken in by Weapon X and honed into the perfect weapon.

Healing Factor and Durability

If you guess Ultimate Wolvie is a Healing type, then you be right! This guy has insane healing feats. He also has Adamntium Bones. Now many people are under the idea from badly posted wikis on the internet that Ultimate Adamntium is inferior to 616. This is FALSE! I will cover it in the end here.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

1) Durability vs Dazzler best hit. These hits kill 3 Sentinels at a time.

2-3) Wolverine tanks a blast that sends him from New York to Maine! He holds on to the evidence he ripped off and recovered real quick to get back to New York in a short time.

4) Wolverine gets pumped full of lead.

5) Wolvie is blasted with heat that is hot enough to melt his steel pipe bonds, and then heals in seconds of the fight.

6) Wolvie vs shotgun to the head.

7) Wolvie Healing Factor regrows Rogues arm in minuets.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Wolverine in these Scans Healing Factor repairs Damage from this Mutant who kills living tissue in seconds.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Wolvie hit by a 50 ton Semi going 50 MPH!

Wolvie gets ripped in half by Hulk and then climbs a mountain to get his legs.

The point is Wolverine Healing Factor is really good.

No Caption Provided

So good, Wolverine can survive as just a head!

Speed

Wolverine is also the quick Blitzer as well.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

1-2) Wolverine too fast for Shot Gun Owner to respond.

3-4) Wolverine Speed closes the distance to this Suicide Bomber Mutant!

5) Blitzes Russian Mob Boss.

6) Reacts to Quicksilver who is near the speed of lightning and moving at the speed necessary to kill Cyclopes.

7) Too fast for Quicksilver to dodge. QS can go from 0 to Mach 4 in a instant! He also Thinks faster than normal Humans due to his power.

Wolvie hit by a Mach+ Speed Missile tanks being blasted thru walls, flips over it, and clears the blast!

Wolvie speed blitzes a Horde of Zombies in three blinks of the eye!

Claws

like 616, Wolverines Claws are his trademark.

1-2) Stated they are strong enough to cut thru Colossus near impenetrable skin.

3) No Incap for this guy!

4-5) Proves they can cut that Organic Metal!

Ultimate Adamantium

Alright, there is a huge ISSUE of people believing Ultimate Verse Adamantium is weaker to 616 base on NO REAL EVIDENCE!

No Caption Provided

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Yuri here is explained by Professor Cornelius (who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton) that some parts of his Body has not been Ossified. This stands to reasons unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamantium Joints Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his Bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be with great strength ripped apart.

So lets look at this suppose Adamantium Breaking.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

1-2) Both Examples of the Spine and Neck Joints being ripped apart. Not the Bones Breaking.

3-4) Again No Bones breaking, more examples of Joint area Ripping out!

So from we see, the Bones were never broken. He was pulled apart people!

Also misinformation from Wikias.

1) Hulk does not break Adamantium Tip Needle, he breaks the non Adamantium Vial part in Caps Hand.

2) Sabertooth does not break a Adamantium claw. It was always like that in its first appearance, for no explain reason. Perhaps they ran out of Adamantium.

3) This Adamantium Cage does not break, the Cage is whole and open. Did it have a Mechanize Lock that burned out? I see no damage to the cage.

4-5) Captain America's Shield was NEVER stated to be Adamantium. It was made by Henry Pym and Cap said it was Indestructible. Simple as that. His new Shield was made from Asgard Dwarven Smiths.

No Scan) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers. No scan, Sry.

Stealth and Skill

Wolverine was a Assassin first and foremost for Weapon X. His skills both implanted and learn makes him one of the most skill beings in Ultimate Marvel.

Wolverine also had some modifications to help with his stealth.

1) Wolverine is Near TP and Mind Reading Proof.

2) Wolverine is Radar Invisible.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

1) Stealths Black Widow.

2-5) Out stealths Weapon X who had him cornered.

6) Actually stealths the Master of Magnetism!

No Caption Provided

Just as cap knows wolverine has some of the best skills and training implanted in his head.

Battles

Now we reached that time of the Battles!

Wolverine fights the New X-Team as a Dnager Room sim. Xavier input alot of work into that accurate program that Wolvie decimates in seconds. Everyone other than Storm on that team is experience fighter to boot.

Wolverine hurts Magneto pretty badly.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Wolverine vs Sabertooth in their first Comic Battle. Wolvie at the time was getting roughed up.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

wolverine vs Sabertooth who this time underwent Adamantium surgery himself. Close match.

Flashback Battle of Wolverine vs Iraqis naked.

Wolverine holds back in a fist fight with Cyke.

Wolverine battles a large faction of Brotherhood of Mutants.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine KOes Sabertooth in the opening move!

No Caption Provided

Wolvie battles Hulk. Short Fight, Wolverine never gets KOed during the initial hits. Does go out of it for a few seconds when thrown on the mountain side in half!

Wolverine vs his spirit Animal, this deserves a place for the epic internal battle it was. :)

No Caption Provided

Wolverine vs Grizzly. Man vs Wild EXTREME!

Wolverine fights Sabertooth in another battle. Storm proves a liability in this one.

Wolvie puts down Thing! Anyone who saw my Utlimate F4 Tribute knows how superior Thing is to 616 Thing.

Wolvie vs Gambit in a rematch. Gambit beat Wolvie pretty easy in the first match. Gambit had known what Wolvie was capable of, Wolvie was in the dark on Gambits Powers. This rematch showed Gambit getting badly beaten.

Wolvie pwns Russian Super Soldiers made with Vision Parts.

Wolverine vs Yuri!

Wolverine vs the reality warper Magician.

Wolverine Decimates Sabertooth in their last encounter.

Wolvie vs a host of Sentinals with no probs.

Wolverine pretty much pwns Moria using the Banshee Drug against Wolverine.

Now we reach the end of our Wolverine Journey. During Ultimanutm they had to kill off Wolverine in the most spectacular fashion.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11

Wolverine tanks the Blast of Cyke and Iron Man. As a waste of Organs and Adamantium Skeleton, Logan still messes Magnetos world up. Mags only way to deal with him was Molecular destruction.

Poor Logan. You were the first biggest fan favorite killed, and all for a horrible event too. Miss ya old boy.

To wrap Wolverine up I want to show his future self, called Cable.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18

As Cable Wolverine loses his Healing Factor to Apocalypse, Logan had to rely on pure skill to live through the hell bent future. He beats the entire X Roster when he travels back in time to change things. Awesome showing for a non healing factor Wolverine.

BAMSKY!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#20 Edited by New_World_Order (14786 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines. I don't see how the DS's can hope to put them down.

#21 Posted by Amaranth (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Deathstroke in this matchup. They don't have to keep the Logan's down for ever, just put them down long enough to count as a KO.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
#22 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3952 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the Terminator all day every day. I give it to DS 7/10.

#23 Edited by The_White_King (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines win. Their damage soak and output surpasses that of the Slades and that is what mainly wins this for them. The environment will make the Logans feel at home, but I feel like Slade's adaptability would eventually lessen that.

#24 Edited by Immortal777 (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant wolverine be put down the same way daken was?

#25 Edited by JediXMan (37483 posts) - - Show Bio

Location might give it to Wolverine. But if they started in an urban environment - or even closer in the current environment - I think Deathstroke would win.