RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Conditions

- Wolverine gets cocky and engages both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes in a fight. No holds barred.

- Franklin Richards is there to bring back to life whoever dies so everyone can fight without restraint. Franklin brings anyone who died or recovers injuries and damages ect after each round. He cannot however, heal and revive infinitely per round. Otherwise, it'll be endless via Erik.

- Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow possesses standard equipment and knowledge on Wolverines' adamantium, healing factor, and his history.

- Win by any means necessary.

Fight takes place in this 30,000 sq. feet Warehouse. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow start on the far left, Wolverine on the opposite side on the right.

Round One

- Wolverine is in his berserker rage.

Round Two

- Wolverine is rid of his Adamantium but possesses his Murmusa blade.

Round Three

- Wolverine is level headed and fighting with martial arts and unlike that of an animal.

vs

Who wins?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I can make a case for Wolverine for anyone willing to present one for the duo.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

@god_spawn: Eh, I'm no expert but I can take a shot till the real deals get here.

The team is skilled as heck, and on there own they could be an issue for Wolverine, together I think they can take a good majority of the time.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

If everyone gets brought back to life every time they fall, there can obviously be no winner.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik said:

If everyone gets brought back to life every time they fall, there can obviously be no winner.

... Let me be more specific then -_-

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Decoy Elite: Wolverine is also skilled as heck. Anyways

Round 1: Wolverine is still superhuman in stats compared to them, his claws can cut through their weapons and even when going berserk he still has a huge durability advantage which will allow him to keep on them.

Round 2: Without the adamantium Wolverine is quicker and more agile, not to mention he has a faster healing. He is still hard to KO, taking a hit from Hulk and getting run over by a car. Again his durability and this time skill may give him the win.

Round 3: If Wolverine is fighting skilled, the team is in trouble regardless if they are still skilled as well. Not only will Wolverine fight intelligently, he isn't going to cut corners and will use his stats to their full advantage and will take them out in a hit or two each if they are lucky.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Decoy Elite

@god_spawn:

Round 1: They duo have borderline(if not) superhuman stats with several bullet dodging feats and crazy reaction feats(Storm Shadow can cut arrows in half right out of the air and block bullets.) The two can take him down by persistently tagging him while avoiding his attacks. He'll be too berserk to smarten up to their strategy and continue to tank like mad.

Round 2: Despite his speed increase I'd argue that SS SE are still around his speed range. Without his adamantium he won't be able to cut their swords up so they should be able to counter most of his moves and take him down thanks to the double team advantage.

Round 3: Hardest fight. Team will have to rely on their non-bladed weaponry and keep their distance.(Not sure SS even has long range weaponry, my noobness is showing) but I think they can pull it off if they're smart about it. But it's the closest one by far.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

Round 1 and 3 go to wolverine hands down. I just can't see him getting put down...Team would cut him badly though. Round 2 depends how much faster and more agile wolverine is. He can still be decapitated so if they get a good head slice wolverine is down.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Erik

Having the Muramasa blade is no advantage for Wolverine. His opponents do not have healing factors.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Erik said:

Having the Muramasa blade is no advantage for Wolverine. His opponents do not have healing factors.

Eh, it's a sword and he is kinda a swordsman sometimes.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@Decoy Elite said:

@Erik said:

I think it is a risk. What happens if he is disarmed and one of them gets his sword? He is going to be in trouble then lol.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Erik said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Erik said:

I think it is a risk. What happens if he is disarmed and one of them gets his sword? He is going to be in trouble then lol.

Maybe the OP knows that and thinks it even things out.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Decoy Elite:

And so does Wolverine, it isn't really uncommon for street levelers to perform feats like that. Wolverine is ridiculous when it comes to speed despite not being a speedster, even Spider-Man said Wolverine was almost as fast as he is and I doubt either are as fast as he is. Unhinged and in a berserker rage he is bound to connect, due to stats and durability. I do agree it won't be easy for him but to be honest even in a rage Wolverine is said to fight and make intelligent moves. I bank that before he gets KO'd (if they can at all) he does take out one of their weapons which will hinder them a lot and that will lead him to take them out.

Round 2: Despite his speed increase I'd argue that SS SE are still around his speed range. Without his adamantium he won't be able to cut their swords up so they should be able to counter most of his moves and take him down thanks to the double team advantage.

It's possible he can cut their weapons still. He has sliced through steel like paper, idk what their weapons are made of but if it is steel or less they can lose their weapons. The muramasa blade will give him a bigger edge. it is what he used to defeat Daken and since he had extra training with the Silver Samurai, he isn't to far behind them at all in the art of swordsmanship. His healing boost and speed boost could swing it in his favor.

Round 3: Hardest fight. Team will have to rely on their non-bladed weaponry and keep their distance.(Not sure SS even has long range weaponry, my noobness is showing) but I think they can pull it off if they're smart about it. But it's the closest one by far

I still don't see long range weaponry being that big of an issue (depending on what it is. I'm picturing shurikens, throwing knives etc). I do think he has the agility and reflexes to counter whatever they have and if they use bullets or whatever his healing can take care of it. Eventually he will get to them and take them out with a bit of effort but it still heavily favors Wolverine.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erik

@Decoy Elite said:

@Erik said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Erik said:

Maybe the OP knows that and thinks it even things out.

Well.... Aren't we a Mr. Smarty-pants!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Erik: It just says he has it, not that he has to use it :P.

Avatar image for thedastardlyscoundrel
thedastardlyscoundrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not familiar with the new IDW continuity, they have a reboot and a version that I think rolled back to the end of the Marvel series and ignored the Image / DDP stuff, but DDP Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow were able to move so fast that their swords ignited in flames due to air friction, and Storm Shadow has displayed some mystical ninja abilities like teleportation before.

Wolverine should win due to his healing factor, but the team are very skilled and have crazy high attributes for "human" level characters.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

@god_spawn said:

@Erik: It just says he has it, not that he has to use it :P.

If I were him, keeping it in my hands would be priority numero uno. Leave that sucker in the saya and curious hands start grabbing for it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Erik: Yeah I see where you're coming from, I was just making a funny. Anyways, I do agree it is more of a hindrance than it is useful but I don't think it will be a game changer.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik

@god_spawn said:

@Erik: Yeah I see where you're coming from, I was just making a funny. Anyways, I do agree it is more of a hindrance than it is useful but I don't think it will be a game changer.

:p

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44
@thedastardlyscoundrel said:

I'm not familiar with the new IDW continuity, they have a reboot and a version that I think rolled back to the end of the Marvel series and ignored the Image / DDP stuff, but DDP Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow were able to move so fast that their swords ignited in flames due to air friction, and Storm Shadow has displayed some mystical ninja abilities like teleportation before.

Wolverine should win due to his healing factor, but the team are very skilled and have crazy high attributes for "human" level characters.

0_O Scans please? Also the marvel stuff is in continuity? Does this mean this counts? Its just a random scan I found and judging by the art work it seems to be from the marvel continuity I think. 

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Decoy Elite: He fights more in instinct but he does make calculated moves before.

Wolverine has dodged Cyclops' optic blasts. Cyclops>>>>fodder laser guy. :P (Erik don't correct me that "Oh Cyclops tags him more often than not)

It is impressive but Wolverine has feats of blitzing people before they even realized what happen, him and Sabretooth fought so fast Psylocke had a hard time keeping up with them with her telepathy and has defeated speedsters. I do admit it is more impressive than I originally thought, but Wolverine has a general feat almost similar to those and he has the added bonus of being as skilled if not more so than they are (by themselves of course but it doesn't hinder him since his advantages), the adamantium and the healing of course.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23  Edited By Deranged Midget

I think Wolverine's healing factor would edge him out the win in most rounds.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@jashro44:

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Decoy Elite

@god_spawn: There is no way I can debate this. :'(

I need actual knowledge to back me up, not scans. :(

Avatar image for thedastardlyscoundrel
thedastardlyscoundrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly with his healing factor Wolverine could solo the entirety of Joes roster.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44:

Is that because of air friction or is it just the bullets? Just checking.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Decoy Elite said:

@god_spawn: There is no way I can debate this. :'(

I need actual knowledge to back me up, not scans. :(

LOLOLOL

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spartan101

i going with team here,the op is alittle deep with conditions,but my take on it team wins in a good old brawl.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points