No Caption Provided
Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine wins, hard to kill and more experience...

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR
@ComicVineAddict23: Please add conditions, like if they have prep? or what equipment, are the bloodlusted? is kazuya allowed to transform into devil?...
Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Relentless1

Wolverine, master of virtually all martial arts and hard to kill

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComicVineAddict23

@IZZR said:

@ComicVineAddict23: Please add conditions, like if they have prep? or what equipment, are the bloodlusted? is kazuya allowed to transform into devil?...

Fight takes place in Tokyo, Japan

Round 1: Random Encounter, Wolverine is just using his martial arts skill, not allowed to use his claws

Round 2: Kazuya can transform to Devil and Wolverine can use his claws

Please answer this one too: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wolverine-vs-heihachi-mishima-who-will-win/685301/

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IZZR
@ComicVineAddict23 said:

@IZZR said:

Round 1: Random Encounter, Wolverine is just using his martial arts skill, not allowed to use his claws

Please answer this one too: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wolverine-vs-heihachi-mishima-who-will-win/685301/

Kazuya both rounds, much more powerful in base form and in devil form he will stomp Logans lights out.
Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Relentless1

@IZZR said:

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

@IZZR said:

Kazuya both rounds, much more powerful in base form and in devil form he will stomp Logans lights out.

Thanks for the answer sir!

Answer this please:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doctor-strange-vs-devil-jin-kazamatekken/697135/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wolverine-vs-heihachi-mishima-who-will-win/685301/

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

Wolverine on both rounds

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By icysloth

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

@IZZR said:

put this in Original Post

@Relentless1: I would say Kazuya both rounds for sure round 2. In the movies and the games his optical beams seam to be on par with cyclops see the devil video, I also don't think you can make the argument that wolverine is a better martial artist. Kazuya has won the iron fist tournament before making him one of the best martial artists in his respective universe, and we never see him brawling like wolverine.

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

Waiting for to answer

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10 said:

Wolverine wins, hard to kill and more experience...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

@Relentless1: I would say Kazuya both rounds for sure round 2. In the movies and the games his optical beams seam to be on par with cyclops see the devil video, I also don't think you can make the argument that wolverine is a better martial artist. Kazuya has won the iron fist tournament before making him one of the best martial artists in his respective universe, and we never see him brawling like wolverine.

Really all it would take is for Wolverine to get his hand on him. He's fought Firelord and other characters with powerful projectile ability as well as strong class 100's, characters that Kazuya doesn't measure up to in the least bit and we've seen Wolverine tag Speed Demon and Spider-Man and other characters with super speed, so not holding back on Kazuya, only in a scenario where Wolverine can't use his claws could he possibly win. Otherwise, Wolverine would mutilate Kazuya. Winning the King of the Iron Fist tournament would have been alot easier for Wolverine than it was for Kazuya.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro: I bet you just commented without even watching the video I posted, and are you making the argument wolvie should be able to beat firelord, which is just blatantly wrong (don't bring up spiderman because that was PIS and you know it). Speed Demon and Spider-man don't fly.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

@Vance Astro: I bet you just commented without even watching the video I posted, and are you making the argument wolvie should be able to beat firelord, which is just blatantly wrong (don't bring up spiderman because that was PIS and you know it). Speed Demon and Spider-man don't fly.

That's an ignorant thing to suggest. I don't need to watch the video because I own a copy of Tekken: Blood Vengeance and i've seen it almost 10 times. I'm not making the argument that Wolverine could beat Firelord. He didn't in the scenario that I just brought up which is why I said Wolverine FOUGHT Firelord, not that he beat him. You were talking about optical beams, but Wolverine has proven to have withstood tons of powerful projectile attacks so I don't see how that's a factor and it doesn't matter if Spider-Man or Speed Demon can fly in fact it should make them harder to hit, flying characters have a more limited range of mobility.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro said:

@icysloth said:

That's an ignorant thing to suggest. I don't need to watch the video because I own a copy of Tekken: Blood Vengeance and i've seen it almost 10 times. I'm not making the argument that Wolverine could beat Firelord. He didn't in the scenario that I just brought up which is why I said Wolverine FOUGHT Firelord, not that he beat him. You were talking about optical beams, but Wolverine has proven to have withstood tons of powerful projectile attacks so I don't see how that's a factor and it doesn't matter if Spider-Man or Speed Demon can fly in fact it should make them harder to hit, flying characters have a more limited range of mobility.

Wev'e seen wolverine lose to cyclops and wolverine beat cyclops it depends on whose writing. This isn't a fight to the death, if it was wolverine would win.

here cyclops knocks wolverine out

here he incapacitates him

and here he BFR's him

here wolverine deflects the beams ( I personally find Daniel Way's writing horrible) and shows he can take down cyclops and captain america

I just like this scan

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@icysloth said:

How many shots to the face from 12 inch claws could Kazuya soak? One maybe? Nothing in the video suggests Wolverine could not hit him but once.

CGI is always more visually impressive than comic book art ... likewise their feats look far more impressive than those seen in comics. When you boil it down though, they're not more fantastic in any way, shape or form than feats we see everyday in various comics.

Nothing in that video suggests to me Wolverine couldn't contend. Though should Kazuya use his arsenal right off in a smart non 'cocky' kinda way, he could definitely take this. He'd have to know what he's up against for that to happen though IMHO. If he starts off brawling hand to hand, it could go very poorly for him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said: .

Wev'e seen wolverine lose to cyclops and wolverine beat cyclops it depends on whose writing. This isn't a fight to the death, if it was wolverine would win.

here cyclops knocks wolverine out

Cyclops Optic Blasts<Kazuya's....
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By icysloth

@Super_SoldierXIIsaid:

@icysloth said:

How many shots to the face from 12 inch claws could Kazuya soak? One maybe? Nothing in the video suggests Wolverine could not hit him but once.

I don't know hes obviously beat yoshimitsu so its to be assumed he can soak blade hits, but I will give you that yoshimitsu's blade isn't adamantium.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@icysloth:

Keep in mind though, most of those scans where Scott gets the drop on Logan are quite dated. They occur before the Claremont / Miller mini which had begun fleshing out Wolverine's healing factor and martial skills. Even then, his healing factor was many, many times weaker than it is today.

The other scan is Ultimate Universe Wolverine. And he actually wanted Scott to unload on him - wasn't even trying to avoid the shot. He felt he deserved it after leaving Scott to die. Regardless, it's not even 616 continuity.

The only scan you posted that is recent (Origins), is actually a strong showing for Wolverine as he avoids Scott's every shot while fighting off Captain America simultaneously.

In the god awful fight in Schism, Wolverine soaks everything Cyclops dishes out, striking back with claws sheathed (i.e holding back not to kill him).

Every other time Scott hit Logan, Wolverine was antagonizing him to do so and / or Scott sucker punches him.

Wolverine as Death demonstrated that he can even use his adamantium laced forearms as a quasi shield to block / absorb the optics.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By termiteone4ever

KAZ for sure

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By icysloth

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@icysloth:

Keep in mind though, most of those scans where Scott gets the drop on Logan are quite dated. They occur before the Claremont / Miller mini which had begun fleshing out Wolverine's healing factor and martial skills. Even then, his healing factor was many, many times weaker than it is today.

The other scan is Ultimate Universe Wolverine. And he actually wanted Scott to unload on him - wasn't even trying to avoid the shot. He felt he deserved it after leaving Scott to die. Regardless, it's not even 616 continuity.

The only scan you posted that is recent (Origins), is actually a strong showing for Wolverine as he avoids Scott's every shot while fighting off Captain America simultaneously.

In the god awful fight in Schism, Wolverine soaks everything Cyclops dishes out, striking back with claws sheathed (i.e holding back not to kill him).

Every other time Scott hit Logan, Wolverine was antagonizing him to do so and / or Scott sucker punches him.

Wolverine as Death demonstrated that he can even use his adamantium laced forearms as a quasi shield to block / absorb the optics.

It makes no sense to say wolverine was holding back in schism, he hit him in the face with claws sheathed but that was plot driven because marvel didn't want to kill scott, but why would he hold back if he planed on blowing up the island, which would have killed scott. I really don't think you can use that fight as a basis because Scott obviously wasn't going all out either as he had his visor on, and neither could focus solely on the other because of the sentinel. One important thing I do like about schism is it shows wolverine's claws lack the surface area to reflect an optical blast, unlike the Daniel way comic.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

I don't know hes obviously beat yoshimitsu so its to be assumed he can soak blade hits, but I will give you that yoshimitsu's blade isn't adamantium.

When was it stated or shown that Kazuya defeated Yoshimitsu? 
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro said:

@icysloth said:

When was it stated or shown that Kazuya defeated Yoshimitsu?

It doesn't have to be stated its assumed as yoshimitsu has been in every game

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chaos-soul

kazuya was thrown off a cliff as a child. he id pretty durable

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

It doesn't have to be stated its assumed as yoshimitsu has been in every game

If it isn't stated it has to be shown. The person that wins the tournament doesn't actually beat EVERY single character in the tournament, that's not how it works.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@chaos-soul said:

IIRC, he didn't hit the ground.. he caught a rock on the way down and climbed back up.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chaos-soul

@Vance Astro said:

@chaos-soul said:

IIRC, he didn't hit the ground.. he caught a rock on the way down and climbed back up.

well he was thrown off second time which resulted in the scar on his chest. and caught in an explosion which resulted in the scars on the rest of him.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@icysloth said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@icysloth:

It makes no sense to say wolverine was holding back in schism, he hit him in the face with claws sheathed but that was plot driven because marvel didn't want to kill scott, but why would he hold back if he planed on blowing up the island, which would have killed scott. I really don't think you can use that fight as a basis because Scott obviously wasn't going all out either as he had his visor on, and neither could focus solely on the other because of the sentinel. One important thing I do like about schism is it shows wolverine's claws lack the surface area to reflect an optical blast, unlike the Daniel way comic.

You really just contradicted yourself there. The point is exactly that ... Wolverine would have killed Scott. I don't care if it's the "writers" holding back, or the characters they are writing for . It's boils down the exact same thing. But we agree on one thing, Schism was a catastrophe. Cyclops decided to go melee with Wolverine and should have been fish food.

Scott likewise knows there is no reason to hold back on Wolverine. He won't kill him ... so I don't know why we have to assume he was holding back. I don't think Scott has to tear his visor off to unleash. Only his 'glasses'. The visor is designed to adjust to the degree and bandwidth Scott chooses to unleash. Point in case... when he unleashed on the Sentinel. Visor was still on. He was holdin nothin back.

Logan soaks huge amounts of damage ... heck, I can post him soaking everything Ragnarok (Thor clone) had to throw at him in New Avengers for starters ...

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Pure H2H: Kazuya

All out: Devil Kazuya via laser or telekinesis

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@saiyan_earthling said:

He's not a better fighter than Wolverine and he's incapable of KO'ing him.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Neither of which are powers that Wolverine hasn't overcome.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By icysloth

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@icysloth said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@icysloth:

You really just contradicted yourself there. The point is exactly that ... Wolverine would have killed Scott. I don't care if it's the "writers" holding back, or the characters they are writing for . It's boils down the exact same thing. But we agree on one thing, Schism was a catastrophe. Cyclops decided to go melee with Wolverine and should have been fish food.

Scott likewise knows there is no reason to hold back on Wolverine. He won't kill him ... so I don't know why we have to assume he was holding back. I don't think Scott has to tear his visor off to unleash. Only his 'glasses'. The visor is designed to adjust to the degree and bandwidth Scott chooses to unleash. Point in case... when he unleashed on the Sentinel. Visor was still on. He was holdin nothin back.

Logan soaks huge amounts of damage ... heck, I can post him soaking everything Ragnarok (Thor clone) had to throw at him in New Avengers for starters ...

I didnt contradict myslef at all, I justed listed reasons schism makes no sense and is atrocius and shouldn't ever be used in a debate, they were both holding back and scotts optical blast capability was underwritten. Scotts visor does limit his output in the first mutant annaul he took off his visors to increase his output to blast namor he has also taken off his visor to blast juggernaut before

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

scotts visor does limit his output in the first mutant 

No, it doesn't. 
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hyperlight

@IZZR: i agree.kazuya wins out of sheer power

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro said:

@icysloth said:

scotts visor does limit his output in the first mutant

No, it doesn't.

yes it does vance, think about what your saying his sunglasses and his visor are both made of Ruby Quartz a substance known to limit his output. IF his glasses limit his output and his visors dont, it makes no sense. His visors just give him a greater range and control than his glasses do, but they still limit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

think about what your saying his sunglasses and his visor are both made of Ruby Quartz a substance known to limit his output. IF his glasses limit his output and his visors dont it makes no sense. His visors just give him a greater range than his glasses.

I don't have to think about what i'm saying. That's not how his visor works. IIRC, his glasses don't limit his output, they keep him from unleashing his optic blasts all together, which is why most times when you see him firing while wearing them he either rips them off or pulls them down enough to fire. His Visor isn't like that. It's has switches that allow him to discharge the energy. 
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro said:

@icysloth said:

think about what your saying his sunglasses and his visor are both made of Ruby Quartz a substance known to limit his output. IF his glasses limit his output and his visors dont it makes no sense. His visors just give him a greater range than his glasses.

I don't have to think about what i'm saying. That's not how his visor works. IIRC, his glasses don't limit his output, they keep him from unleashing his optic blasts all together, which is why most times when you see him firing while wearing them he either rips them off or pulls them down enough to fire. His Visor isn't like that. It's has switches that allow him to discharge the energy.

what your saying makes no sense vance. his glasses and visor are made of the same material ruby quartz. He can fire optic blasts through both items. Why then can't he go all out while wearing his glasses why does he have to take them off, they cover 100% of his eyes? His visors just give him greater control as they have switches, so he takes them off less often.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

what your saying makes no sense vance. his glasses and visor are made of the same material ruby quartz. He can fire optic blasts through both items. Why then can't he go all out while wearing his glasses why does he have to take them off, they cover 100% of his eyes? His visors just give him greater control as they have switches, so he takes them off less often.

It makes sense if you would take into account that his glasses and visor are two different things and that there are diagrams and bios that explain how those things work. Also if you take into account that glasses are created for every day life and the visor was created for combat. In what way are you suggesting that his visor holds him back? He can go "all out" with it on or off. 
No Caption Provided
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro: no vance we both have scans, but logically it makes no sense. Post bios if you want but it makes no sense, just answer my question on how it makes sense, don't post retarded scans.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

@Vance Astro: no vance we both have scans, but logically it makes no sense. Post bios if you want but it makes no sense, just answer my question on how it makes sense, don't post retarded scans.

What does it making sense have to do with the fact that you made a false statement? Don't tell me what to post. You said that Cyclops' visor limits his output, you think this is the only scan that shows otherwise? Your question on how it makes sense was not only answered but it's irrelevant in the first place. Cyclops can project optic blasts a his maximum level whether his visor is on or off. If it doesn't make sense to you then either read more or ignore it because it's comics (and alot of things in comics don't make sense) but the statement I responded to is false regardless.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Vance Astro said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

He's not a better fighter than Wolverine and he's incapable of KO'ing him.
@saiyan_earthling said:

Neither of which are powers that Wolverine hasn't overcome.

He beat Heihachi, who is a master of Mishima Karate. He fought and gave Jin and Heihachi a hard time, he hits and takes hard, especially in Blood Vengeance. Also, Devil Kazuya has the advantage in flight.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro: You didn't answer my question at all, you just said its a comic so it doesn't have to make sense.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@icysloth said:

Why are his scans retarded, and yours not? It's canon I'm afraid and It makes perfect sense. His glasses are just, well, glasses. Designed to allow him to function without destroying everything he looks at. His visor is 'technologically calibrated' for battle if you will. His visor is custom made to adjust to the power levels Scott chooses to unleash. Again, sticking with the Schism battle wherein you suggest he didn't go full out on Wolverine because he didn't 'tear off' his visor, show me the pic of Scott removing his visor to blast the Sentinel (wherein there can be absolutely no doubt he was going full out due to the desperation of the moment) and you may have an argument. You can't because he didn't ... yet he still went full power visor on;

Even exhausting his power ...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@saiyan_earthling said:

He beat Heihachi, who is a master of Mishima Karate. He fought and gave Jin and Heihachi a hard time, he hits and takes hard, especially in Blood Vengeance. Also, Devil Kazuya has the advantage in flight.

Wolverine cursbtomped Shang Chi whom is the greatest practitioner of Martial arts in the entire Marvel Universe one that is full of alot more credible martial artists than the DCU. He's outfought Iron Fist in sparring whom is also a top martial artist in the Marvel Universe and he's held is own against Captain America, Black Panther,Daken etc. Wolverine also hits hard because of his adamantium skeleton and as far as I can remember he has better strength feats than Kazuya. Devil Kazuya's advantage isn't flight. Seeing how he fights as devil tells me he'd try and swoop in to attack when he realizes what he's doing from long range isn't dropping Wolverine and when he does he will get the claws.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

@Vance Astro: You didn't answer my question at all, you just said its a comic so it doesn't have to make sense.

You don't even read my posts, do you? You can be honest I won't get mad.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Wolverine cursbtomped Shang Chi whom is the greatest practitioner of Martial arts in the entire Marvel Universe one that is full of alot more credible martial artists than the DCU. He's outfought Iron Fist in sparring whom is also a top martial artist in the Marvel Universe and he's held is own against Captain America, Black Panther,Daken etc. Wolverine also hits hard because of his adamantium skeleton and as far as I can remember he has better strength feats than Kazuya. Devil Kazuya's advantage isn't flight. Seeing how he fights as devil tells me he'd try and swoop in to attack when he realizes what he's doing from long range isn't dropping Wolverine and when he does he will get the claws.

no you just like Marvel more it is not filled with more credible martial artists than DCU, and I read your post made for battle isn't an adequate answer, and it doesn't logically make sense. In fact if anything its filled with less credible martial artists because they don't have pure martial artist, they supplement their martial artist with other powers.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

no you just like Marvel more it is not filled with more credible martial artists than DCU, and I read your post made for battle isn't an adequate answer, and it doesn't logically make sense. In fact if anything its filled with less credible martial artists because they don't have pure martial artist, they supplement their martial artist with other powers.

Actually you're responding to a typo. I didn't mean to say DCU. I mean to say the Tekken Universe. Also you're "it doesn't make logical sense" argument holds no weight. You made a false claim..I proved it wrong. It's that simple. 

@icysloth said: 

they supplement their martial artist with other powers.

Not any more than DC does.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By icysloth

@Vance Astro: Marvel does it alot more, vance you name a martial artist with no powers from Marvel and I will name one from DC lets see who runs out of names first. Black PAnther is upplemented by the special herb, captain America has the super serum, wolverine has his healing factor. I will count Shang chi as your first answer and I will respond with Constantine Drakon. Important people only. Even the Tekken Universe has more unsumplemented martial artists.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

@Vance Astro: Marvel does it alot more, vance you name a martial artist with no powers from Marvel and I will name one from DC lets see who runs out of names first. Black PAnther is upplemented by the special herb, captain America has the super serum, wolverine has his healing factor. I will count Shang chi as your first answer and I will respond with Constantine Drakon.

You can believe that if you want but it's not really relevant to this thread..if you want to make a thread about it, I will gladly show you that DC uses martial artists with powers just as often as Marvel.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@icysloth said:

@Vance Astro: Marvel does it alot more, vance you name a martial artist with no powers from Marvel and I will name one from DC lets see who runs out of names first. Black PAnther is upplemented by the special herb, captain America has the super serum, wolverine has his healing factor. I will count Shang chi as your first answer and I will respond with Constantine Drakon. Important people only. Even the Tekken Universe has more unsumplemented martial artists.

I don't know why Constantine drakon was brought up but he has super human speed. Green arrow called him a "super speeding arrow catching dwarf". His feats seem to back that statement up. I agree marvel has more super powered characters though.

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jashro44 said:

@icysloth said:

I don't know why Constantine drakon was brought up but he has super human speed. Green arrow called him a "super speeding arrow catching dwarf". His feats seem to back that statement up. I agree marvel has more super powered characters though.

No Caption Provided
Drakon is kind of like Karate Kid I assume, neither is stated to have powers other than martial arts training. Also I disagree Marvel has more super powered martial artists.