Wolverine vs Deathstroke (Read)

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DEADPOOL SENSES THAT WOLVERINE IS IN DANGER AND TELEPORTS YELLING "AINT NO ONE KILLING LOGAN BUT ME" AND KILLS DEATHSTROKE... WOLVERINE GETS UP WOUNDED AS HELL THANKS DEADPOOL... DEADPOOL SMILES AND LOOKS AT THE AUDIENCE WINKS AND THEN DECAPITATES WOLVERINE AND THEN LEAVES.

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to say I might go with Wolverine,I don't know much about him but I know some stuff about Slade and I heared it all.I watched Wolverine in that X-Men anime and he went insane when he went in beserker rage not to mention the villain was able to induce extreme pain on his nerves and with Beserker rage he couldn't feel anything.I say Wolverine because if he does go beserker rage nothing is going to stop him he's worse than Hulk and Slade can't maintain all the attack not to mention is skeleton and healing factor on top.Slade has healing factor but it doesn't mean if his head get's cut off he will regenerate.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Prep Deathstroke definitely wins

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver2467: How can ds decapitate wolverine with his adamantium skeleton?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zenrazor: with an adamantium sword deathstroke wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine. With prep, Slade.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all of these slade/dc fanboys first lets get the cat out the bag slade matching kf or flash himself exaggeration part of the plot of the comic he doesn't do this on a daily basis telling us that hey this happend for sake of plot bad writing as wolverne being stopped by dd with a nerve strike wasn't that a dd comic also done for plot lets look at wolverine feats and power.

wolverine has survived nukes and getting his heart ripped out not to mention being burned alive damn near everything that will normally kill us he survived it plus alot of supernatural things too he beat death (slade isn't on that level)

intelligence wolverine is a master tactician his brain is like a super computer as explained by forge due to years of experience like slade logan can also use 90% of his brain

experience where as slade has a mastery of a handful of martial arts or lets say its as much as batmans (which is a stretch seeing there is no way in real life bats know 127 but whateves) wolverine knows all types of hand to hand martial arts and others he is a ninja samurai boxer karate taekwondo marine brawler and he practiced all of these fighting styles and many others for years

speed he's been shown to dodge bullets

how does slade win this in berserker rage thats when wolverine healing is at its max remember he survived getting his heart ripped out how is a nerve strike gonna get him yea mindless rage is a advantage fo deathstroke makes it easier for him to track logans moves but its also a huge disadvantage due to wolverines now animalistic fighting and the fact there is nothing he can do to kill him or incapacitate him unless he has the muramasa sword which is hidden by wolverine himself yea wolverine takes it

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhhhhh....Deathstroke. Seriously, this guy is almost as bad in the battle forums as Storm. I'll never buy another comic with this guy in it.

Amazing how these forums have a way of doing that. Nothing against anyone but the guy's been built up to ridiculous levels by writers to the point it makes me sick to my stomach.

That's okay, I'll pick up the slack and buy three of everything he's in. No way would I let other comic fans ruin a character for me.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By RenaissanceMan

BTW Deathstroke wins. Or it's a stalemate. With or without prep.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke could simply gut out his lower torso, blow his flesh off the skeleton with the charges he carries that took chunks off Lobo or simply pin him to the ground as has been done before and then attempt to kill him at his leisure. Apparently suffocation does the job.

He has fought 2 actual unkillable opponents within his new series already and his stats and win record are outright better bar healing factor.

did you just say deathstrokes healing is better then wolverine's lol u serious so u say a guy who survived getting his heart ripped out nuked cut up by deaths sword gotten the metal in his body ripped out of him torched and countless other things healing factor is weaker then a guy who has to wait a few days or hours to heal slade had his leg broken took him a day to heal whereas wolverine take seconds second wolverine can survive w/o air 20x longer then any human can so not a guranttee he can keep calm breathe in the plastic and cut it with his teeth and cutting him in half wont happen adamantium spine even if it did he got ripped in haf by hulk and was still fighting

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fanboy at its finest you can tell by the profile pic ok first deathstroke knows a handfull of the deadliest forms of martial arts where as wolverine knows all including all types of combat his healing factor far exceeds deathstrokes to the point it laughable to even compare the two death stroke is not smarter if anything they are even with a slight edge to logan due to experience and the only way for ds to get logan is with the muramasa blade which is hidden by logan so he cant win prep or not

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By RenaissanceMan

@renaissanceman said:

fanboy at its finest you can tell by the profile pic ok first deathstroke knows a handfull of the deadliest forms of martial arts where as wolverine knows all including all types of combat his healing factor far exceeds deathstrokes to the point it laughable to even compare the two death stroke is not smarter if anything they are even with a slight edge to logan due to experience and the only way for ds to get logan is with the muramasa blade which is hidden by logan so he cant win prep or not

I missed the part about the Muramusa blade. And I'm no fanboy. I've followed Deathstroke since before people even knew who he really was, especially on this board.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to Deathstroke by a narrow margin. 6/10

I think Logan's healing factor is the superior, and his adamantium is slightly superior to Slade's promethium equipment (at least durability and sharpness wise), but I don't think that story wise his head is in the right place to come out on top against someone like Deathstroke. Since he hasn't been given proper intel about his target, Slade will be taken aback at first. Hard pressed and on the defensive, he'll concentrate on fending off Logan's attacks until he sees an opening (provided by the bears), then he'll exploit it and put Wolvie down hard.

Of course, continuing the narrative, since Slade hasn't been properly briefed, it's unlikely he'll think to make sure Logan stays down for good after he's 'killed' the feral mutant. Like so many other times in the past, Wolverine will be left for dead, only to heal up and head out to take vengeance on Deathstroke and SHIELD.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine's healing factor/durability plays a huge role, Wolverine wins 8/10

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie wins.

I don't understand why people say Promethium can cut adamantium just because its indestructable too. It doesn't make sense. Its like saying since "Guy 1 is immortal, he can kill Guy 2 because he is also immortal. It just doesn't make sense.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argothor said:

Wolvie wins.

I don't understand why people say Promethium can cut adamantium just because its indestructable too. It doesn't make sense. Its like saying since "Guy 1 is immortal, he can kill Guy 2 because he is also immortal. It just doesn't make sense.

Promethium isn't indestuctible

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman said:

There is no need to call people fanboys

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Deathstroke without prep might as well be any one of us taking steroids and wielding swords/Liefeld-force. The whole point of the guy is that he preps well. He preps very well.

No Caption Provided

When Slade has prep, he usually wins because he has the kind of cash, resources, and amiable contacts (Luthor, Faust, Savage, terrorists, world rulers, etc...) to obtain what he needs to get the job done; and he's smart enough to figure out how to accomplish said job in the least taxing fashion. It's just who he is and Wolvie wouldn't have the same kind of resources on hand here to protect him from Slade on a mission.

If this is really a 1-on-1 random conflict, Slade probably ends up losing the same way I would if I was given amped senses/healing factor and then dropped into a fight with an angry, spear-knuckled wolf-man who I've only just been told about.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Promethium isn't indestuctible

I said it was indestructible because other people said it was in this forum.

I don't know that much about Promethium.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I can see Wolverine wining after a long, tough and bloody battle.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By RenaissanceMan

facepalm at people calling Wolverine Wolvie. It is so lame and fanboyish to give a character a pet name. Might as well negate all votes that include "Wolvie." Most deathstroke fans come across smarter imo.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman:

Well... If we did that, it would negate my vote for 'Stroke now wouldn't it? ;)

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By RenaissanceMan
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#227  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

The hairy, Canadian midget would best the one eyed super soldier in the gimp suit with a fetish themed name to match.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This is would be a spectacular fight. Wolverine and Deathstroke are probably equal in all regard except fighting skills and durability which Wolverine has advantages in. Which is why I give him the W after a long, strenuous battle.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@wolverine08:

eeehhh deathstoke is smarter than wolvie by a LARGE margin and he also has a healing factor. so I think it could go either way. 50/50 split imo

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@sog7dc: I do agree Slade has a better tactical mind by a fair margin, but Wolverine is no idiot and considering the setting they are in, it is a playground to Logan. So I don't see Slade's superior intellect being a huge factor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

Wolverine is a master strategist just like Deathstroke. Plus, Wolverine's healing factor is WAY superior to Deathstroke's. Wolverine has survived things such as nuclear explosions, while Deathstroke has almost been killed multiple times through injuries such as sword stabs. Why do you keep underestimating Wolverine's intelligence?

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@sog7dc: @wolverine08: Deathstroke is smarter, but Wolverine is also pretty dang smart. Either way, intelligence isn't a huge factor considering there's no prep involved. Wolverine can survive anything Deathstroke dishes out due to his infinitely better healing factor and adamantium skeleton. Deathstroke can not survive multiple slashes from Wolverine's claws. Whoever's the better fighter, that's debatable. But in a fight to the death, I'm choosing Wolverine here.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

I know wolvie is really smart but he's up against someone who is a lot smarter than him. deathstroke beat flash gl and someone else before...I forget who. but yeah oh and I wanted to ask you. I saw a tpb today called "old man logan" would you suggest it? art looked great in there

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

but then again there is no prep here. so I think deathstroke would def make wolvie work for it but one clean strike with those claws and slade is dead

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

Frankly, Deathstroke beating Flash and GL is as stupid as Batman beating Superman. Wolverine has a better healing factor, is a slightly better fighter, and is on the same level physically as Deathstroke and should beat him. And yes, you should pick up Old Man Logan. It was a story exploring Wolverine in an alternate reality as an older man. It was really awesome, and the art is great!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

facepalm at people calling Wolverine Wolvie. It is so lame and fanboyish to give a character a pet name. Might as well negate all votes that include "Wolvie." Most deathstroke fans come across smarter imo.

how are we being fanboyish the op said that ds wasn't fully breiefed meaning ds dnt have the muramasa blade a blade made out of wolverines anger and the only thing that can kill him he might kno bout carbonadium but think bout this wolverine isn't a dummy he is as smart as slade and more experienced in fighting knows more forms of combat then slade stronger faster more durable for any one to say slade is stupid and being a fanboy the only true way for slade to win with the info given is to get tons of carbonadium which is very rare and seeing the op said he headed straight after wolvie after the briefing very unlikely slade loses this easily we are talkin bout a man who fought death and won took nukes fought hulk the devil apocalypse a man who cant be killed (tw carbonadium slows his healing down dnt stop it so i guess their healing will be the same) but still if you say deathstroke you must be dumber then us

Avatar image for death_stroke_associates_r_us
death_stroke_associates_r_us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What people don't get is:

Have you ever seen Wolverine's skeleton move on it's own without flesh in his body? Sure a nuclear strike would only cause him to heal at different intervals, but that's also due to the fact nothing is stopping this regeneration when falling back to his indestructible bones. However. I have yet to see Wolverine exhibit the ability to, (1) break out of his epidermis and surrounding flesh covering over his adamantium, (2) thusly, his body has shown before, it is not truly immune to every single chemical in massive dosage, and (3) adamantium's more malleable and cheaper cousin, Carbonadium, has devastated his healing factor before.

A fully prepped Deathstroke would then carry on his person:

-Knowledge of pressure points in Wolverine (since it's unlikely Wolverine in berserk mode would somehow pull out of his skin. You Wolverine fans really need to know might does not make right in this battle. At all.) And knowledge of his physiology/mutant powers in bulk.

-Carbonadium tipped bullets. These bullets will house explosive rounds or only carbonadium.

-Nth armor to absorb blows (can absorb strikes from Lobo; an individual that can do harm to majestic level superheros such as Superman). Promethium chain-mail to absorb some portion of Wolverine's attacks. (depending on the new 52 or previous version of Deathstroke. Since no specifications were made on whether or not we could use only one version's abilities and equipment, I assume.)

-Extremely deadly poison mines used to hinder Wolverine if approaching in berserk mode (or to test his efficiency). Remember, Deathstroke has prep time. He can plant multiple mines and traps for Wolverine to fully evaluate his target given the high amounts of Intel Shield would've given him. Due to the anesthetics used to render Wolverine unconscious before, it is likely that these mines would contain the high concentrations of anesthetic, bacterial/viral/parasitic strains (some that are only known in the DC universe to test his resistance against unknown strains), tranquilizers, drugs effecting ones mind like the fear gas even, anything that could throw off his healing factor that now needs to process through all these chemicals WHILE healing wolverine's physical damage. Wolverine won't be using his senses to focus purely on every mine or chemical bomb, which will be ineffective to Deathstroke as he has prepared the right counter measures to each of his own traps. This is due to berserker rage singling out one target in particular rather than allowing Wolverine to use his mental faculties above subconscious instincts. Again, not every chemical may be dodged. And Deathstroke may have allot of time to fix up his killzone.

-Referring back to the killzone, Deathstroke will carry his promethium sword. Though I suspect he will find out very soon he cannot use it to purely decapitate Wolverine's head (not sure on DC vs Marvel metals), it is rather a nice implement for defensive melee combat.

-Magnetic bullets. Yup. Magnets. Remember that time he was shot with a barrage of adamantium bullets, his body slowed down due to the fact everytime the bullets were to be pushed out of him, they were attracted back into his skin by the adamantium? How do so many Wolverine fans forget the Project: Contingency?

-Going back to the killzone again, Deathstroke would only need to setup his area in a matter of hours in order to avoid Wolverine scouting out unnatural fixtures to the environment. I'm somewhat leaving out bears for now since.... it seems a tad ridiculous and wouldn't effect both parties. Deathstroke should have layers of traps to fall back upon if he truly approaches this tactically.

In short, Deathstroke would know he is less stronger than Wolverine physically. He's faced the entire Justice League at one point of his life and had almost even used the green ring Hal Jordan had based on sheer intuition upon Green Lantern abilities. There would be multiple ways the man who can out-prep Batman would be able to destroy Wolverine, especially using berserk mode to his advantage, limiting his intellectual prowess of said martial arts, making him solely rely on animal instincts. Especially with the fact that Wolverine can be INCAPACITATED rather than killed at first leaving a short window of time Deathstroke has to try out different ways to deliver the final blow OR deliver him back to SHIELD fully unconscious to be operated on and simultaneously killed.

Though I suspect an interesting method of killing Wolverine is to deliver an explosive, Carbonadium-tipped bullet in point blank range of Wolverine eye socket (he's managed to shoot down a flash before) delivering it into his frontal eye socket. Once the bullet is administered into the brain, the explosive will go off shattering shrapnel pieces of carbonadium or highly magnetized pieces or both that will severely hinder Wolverine's cerebral functions regardless of berserker mode. This can be done again and again until Wolverine is rendered without any flesh on his skull and dies or his adaptive regeneration is hindered completely with the onslaught of chemical warfare, multiple shards of magnetic bullets re-tearing his skin, weakened immunity with carbonadium, etc, etc. He's not immortal, to an extent. And he's not even considered a God.

Also, I theorize that the nerve strike mentioned in the beginning would be able to incapacitate Wolverine's flesh enough that his own body shelters himself like a straight-jacket would. Only his bones are indestructible to any force possible.

I call this a stomp due to prep. No way SHIELD would authorize this without giving Deathstroke his target's full list of weaknesses recorded in the past.

Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine should win. he had 120 years of fighting experience, he has a freat healing factor, i dont think slades sword can cut threw wolverines adamantium bones. so im guessing wolverine would slice deathstrokes swoeds leaving him with his guns which wont kill him. so wolverine should win. but thats just my opinion.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Rainx20

Wolverine wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Wolverine wins in an EXTREMELY hard battle. Without the Nth armor, I'd Logan and Slade are equals in speed and strength. With the armor, I'd say that Slade has a slight advantage in strength in speed. Fighting skill wise, I' would give Wolverine a slight advantage as these guys are both among the best in their respective universes. Intelligence/strategic wise I give Slade an advantage. I know most people will say Slade completely outclasses Wolverine in this department because he thinks 9 times faster than a human, etc. but he doesn't. Wolverine has been labeled by Forge (a genius) as having such an intelligent and strategic mind that he would be able to complete an Olympic gold medal event while beating four chess computers in his head. So while I give Slade the advantage with strategy, it isn't a curbstomp. I think with these guys being so evenly matched in most areas, the game changer in this fight is going to be durability. Both Logan and Slade have healing factors, but Logan's completely outclasses Slade in this department. He has tanked hits from the Hulk, healed from a nuclear explosion burning him down to a skeleton in a matter of seconds, etc. I think Slade will be able to take a couple of stabs from Wolverine and still go strong, but after a while, he's going to tire out, while Logan's superior healing factor will allow him to still go strong and take out Slade. Overall, I give a Wolverine a slight 6/10 majority in one of the hardest fights of his life only due to his far superior healing factor.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver2467:

@spidey 15

said:

" Since is to the death. Wolverine will eventually land a hit after a very hard fight. If it was to KO, then Slade would win. =] "

Not necessarily. If Deathstroke has his promethium sword, he could decapitate Wolverine and kill him.

I'm calling bull shit about the decapitation. You said in a previous thread that you think a lightsaber couldn't cut through adamantium but now your saying death stroke can decapitate wolverine with a promethium sword...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 rogueshadow  Moderator

Just because of the scenario, Wolverine dominates, I'm just imagining Wolvie's fury, he'd overcome anything Deathstroke threw at him.

Dremorius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wolverine

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone with common sense would know that SHIELD would most likely give Deathstroke intel on Wolverine, so DS would try to know Wolverine out somehow rather than kill him instantly, then... things would go down heel for Wolverine.

He's also going to look stupid when he finds out DS has a healing factor. :p

Deathstrokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Deathstrokes

Deathstroke pulls out hes gun and shoots brown bears and slices the sh*t out of wolverine!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@deathstrokes: You're new here, so FYI. Please for future reference censor your curse words.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers