Wolverine vs Deathstroke (Read)

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By spidey 15
@SmoothJammin: In order to KO Slade, Batman and nightwing should try even harder imo. Slade taken punches from Starfire, Superboy and Kid flash. Also no one said that slade can't be Koed, but it seemed to easy in the scan than how logically should be. 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Silver2467
@SmoothJammin said:
"
I was trying to explain how even with 90% of his brainpower and heightened reflexes and super strength he can still be knocked on his ass even though in earlier scans you showed with impulse had him pwning the teen titans. In crisis, though batman KO'd him with little assistance from Robin and Nightwing. 
 Here's the panel directly after the fight     Still looking for the exchange..   "
Fighting BatMan, Nightwing, and Robin is different than fighting the Titans. Against the Titans, Deathstroke will be using his tactical genius to outmaneuver and out-strategize them, as well as utilize his weaponry to the full extent. Against BatMan, Nightwing, and Robin, all three are strategic geniuses and will be using close-quarter combat. Completely different scenarios. 
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TheDEMON!
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Knightly1

I don't know enough on Deathstroke to truly say anything, but I'm interested as to why you guys say he will take wolverine down. ( I'm honestly wondering. Not being an a$$hole)

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Silver2467
@TheDEMON! said:
"  
Massively pissed off and going after Viper, Logan gets stopped by Rogue who uses her power of touch, even that isn't enough to take Logan down after a prolonged stay:
1. http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/...esspwrs2yg8.jpg
2. http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/...uespowrsnl4.jpg "
Again, what does this prove? Fighting Rogue and fighting Deathstroke are completely different. There are no comparisons that can be made.  

@OblivionKnight said:
" I don't know enough on Deathstroke to truly say anything, but I'm interested as to why you guys say he will take wolverine down. ( I'm honestly wondering. Not being an a$$hole) "
Because he can think 9 times faster than normal humans, has a healing factor, has superhuman senses, stamina, speed, and strength. He has defeated BatMan more than once. With prep, he has defeated the Justice League. He has single-handedly defeated the Titans, including members such as Donna Troy, Raven, Starfire, and Kid Flash. He has reflexes that allow him to dodge bullets point blank from opponents only a few feet away from him and that allow him to react to Kid Flash. He has outmaneuvered SuperMan. He has lasted underwater for extended periods of time. Presumably as a result of his healing factor, he has survived punches from Superboy, and Deathstroke took myriads of bullet wounds from Ravager to his chest and still defeated him. Deathstroke is a beast. Wolverine has been downed by Daredevil using a nerve strike. Deathstroke is more than capable of the same thing. 
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By TheDEMON!

I know this is not canon.

But I think the fight will be like this.

(non 616) Wolverine sneaks up on Deathstroke, dodges him, and hits him so hard that it nearly knocks him out:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/...thstrokekg6.jpg
2. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/...hstroke2kb3.jpg
3. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/...hstroke3yg1.jpg

(non 616) Deathstroke cheapshots Wolverine with his power staff, Wolverine gets up and is fighting immediately:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/...hstroke6jm5.jpg

(non 616) In a second hand to hand encounter Wolverine and Deathstroke are seen dodging eachothers hits:
1. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/...hstroke7ei4.jpg
2. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/...hstroke8qf4.jpg 

I think Wolves has the advantage because he is use to this environment.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Silver2467
@TheDEMON! said:
" I know this is not canon.

(non 616) Wolverine sneaks up on Deathstroke, dodges him, and hits him so hard that it nearly knocks him out:

(non 616) Deathstroke cheapshots Wolverine with his power staff, Wolverine gets up and is fighting immediately:

(non 616) In a second hand to hand encounter Wolverine and Deathstroke are seen dodging eachothers hits:
2. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/...hstroke8qf4.jpg    I think Wolves has the advantage because he is use to this environment. "
Non-canon is the key word. Irrelevant. Easily refutable. Once again, proves nothing. 
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Knightly1
@Silver2467: Alright thank you. I saw some of the scans when I looked back, which is what I should've done before. He's an absolute beast. Him versus Cpt. America would be interesting.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheDEMON!
@Silver2467: It was not meant TO PROVE ANYTHING.

It was just a hypothesis how the fight will be like.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Silver2467
@OblivionKnight: He would defeat Cap. Deathstroke has defeated BatMan more than once, who is a rough equal to Cap. Of course, Rogers could give him a difficult fight, as did BatMan, but I firmly believe that Slade would come out on top. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By spidey 15
@OblivionKnight said:
" I don't know enough on Deathstroke to truly say anything, but I'm interested as to why you guys say he will take wolverine down. ( I'm honestly wondering. Not being an a$$hole) "
I've already debated before how. 
He has faaster reaction time( since he has the feats to prove this and he can use the 90% of his brain ). Also DD had taken Logan out with a nerve strike. If Slade try to use one he can win too. 
Also i think his promethium sword MIGHT be able to cut logan. 
I think these reason and some others like his tactical intellect, are enough to prove he can win. 
=] 

@Silver2467 said:
" @SmoothJammin said:
"
I was trying to explain how even with 90% of his brainpower and heightened reflexes and super strength he can still be knocked on his ass even though in earlier scans you showed with impulse had him pwning the teen titans. In crisis, though batman KO'd him with little assistance from Robin and Nightwing. 
 Here's the panel directly after the fight     Still looking for the exchange..   "
Fighting BatMan, Nightwing, and Robin is different than fighting the Titans. Against the Titans, Deathstroke will be using his tactical genius to outmaneuver and out-strategize them, as well as utilize his weaponry to the full extent. Against BatMan, Nightwing, and Robin, all three are strategic geniuses and will be using close-quarter combat. Completely different scenarios.  "
Very true, i agree. 

@TheDEMON! said:
" I know this is not canon.

2. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/...hstroke8qf4.jpg    I think Wolves has the advantage because he is use to this environment. "
Since you know that are non canons, why did you show them then? 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Silver2467
@TheDEMON!: That hypothesis is ridiculous. Wolverine hitting Slade so hard that he is almost knocked unconscious is absurd. Deathstroke has taken blows from Superboy. Wolverine could never hit him that hard. 
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheDEMON!
@Silver2467 said:
" @TheDEMON!: That hypothesis is ridiculous. Wolverine hitting Slade so hard that he is almost knocked unconscious is absurd. Deathstroke has taken blows from Superboy. Wolverine could never hit him that hard.  "
It was just a thought of how the fight will be like.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Good debating everyone.

Both to Silver24 and Demon.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Knightly1
@Silver2467: Alright.  Looking on it, I think I can come to the same conclusion. But, how about him vs. Spider-man?
@spidey 15: I wasn't really saying if anyone would win. Just asking how Slade would compare up against Wolverine. However, I've seen the scans posted and I can agree that Slade could take this.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@spidey 15: 

Hey I have a question.

Did you use to go on Electricferret.

Because you remide me of someone.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Silver2467
@OblivionKnight: Deathstroke would defeat SpiderMan. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By spidey 15
@King-Stranglehold da first: No, what did i do to remind you another guy? 
=] 

@OblivionKnight: I didn't say that you said that someone will win. I just explained you how slade can win. 
=D
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Knightly1
@spidey 15: Oops, sorry. I read your post wrong.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By spidey 15
@OblivionKnight: Against a bloodlusted spidey he should lose IMO. Against spidey on morals, slade can win.  
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By spidey 15
@OblivionKnight: No worries. 
=]
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Knightly1
@spidey 15: OK. Thanks for your input on the scenario.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By spidey 15
@OblivionKnight: No problem. 
^__^
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Knightly1
@spidey 15::)
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@spidey 15 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: No, what did i do to remind you another guy? 
=] 

@OblivionKnight: I didn't say that you said that someone will win. I just explained you how slade can win. =D "
This guy name Withe wraith because you two always put smily faces in ya post.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Silver2467 said:
" @OblivionKnight: Deathstroke would defeat SpiderMan.  "
How?

Morels yes but bloodlusted questionable.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By spidey 15
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @Silver2467 said:
How?  Morels yes but bloodlusted questionable. "
With Morals Slade wins. Without, it goes to spidey. 
=] 

@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: No, what did i do to remind you another guy? 
=] 

@OblivionKnight: I didn't say that you said that someone will win. I just explained you how slade can win. =D "
This guy name Withe wraith because you two always put smily faces in ya post. "
LOL, really? And i thought, i was the only one...lol 
XD
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By SmoothJammin

I approach it like this. Anybody has the capability to knock anybody out.You're talking about the generalship DS exudes when he's facing a threat like wolverine who imo is virtually the toughest character in all of marvel, a throwback fighter who won't back down to anyone but more importantly he'll always get back up on his feet.They're polar opposites but its what makes this such a toss up, you can make the argument his sword can cut through logans bone but where is the proof?      
My point is if he can endure this, what the hell is a nerve strike going to do if it's not telegraphed? Wolverine is going to fight rabid as all hell but intelligently to protect his ideals. Deathstroke just offed someone close to him. This isn't your typical, jerk ass mood logan--he's defending himself against a contract killer. He underestimated DD and it cost him but in the grander scope of things he'd come into this knowing his life was on the line and his grit would push him through this if nothing else. The difference here is deathstroke wouldn't be trying to render him unconscious, he's looking for the big kill. You have to keep in mind wolverine has studied the terrain after having been there for two weeks. Using that logic you could say the territorial advantage goes to him and he can use that against an unprepared hitman with a sword.. who shoots the woman first, then the kid. I think wolverine is a survivalist and he still has every advantage in this scenario.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By spidey 15
@SmoothJammin: A nerve strike already affected him, there is nothing strange with that. Also Logan is not the toughest guy in Marvel. He is faaar from it. 
Oh yes, he didn't underestimate DD. In the fight Logan was at beserker rage, you can't underestimate someone when you are sooo mad.  
=]
Fatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Fatal
@SmoothJammin said:
you can make the argument his sword can cut through logans bone but where is the  "
In theory, he wouldn't need to cut through his bones, just through his muscles and tendons. Although, it would probably be immensely difficult.

Not arguing for either side in this fight, just thought I'd point that out.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @Silver2467 said:
=] 

Unless Deathstroke has prep, but that goes without saying. 
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@SmoothJammin said:
"

I approach it like this. Anybody has the capability to knock anybody out.You're talking about the generalship DS exudes when he's facing a threat like wolverine who imo is virtually the toughest character in all of marvel, a throwback fighter who won't back down to anyone but more importantly he'll always get back up on his feet.They're polar opposites but its what makes this such a toss up, you can make the argument his sword can cut through logans bone but where is the proof?      
My point is if he can endure this, what the hell is a nerve strike going to do if it's not telegraphed? Wolverine is going to fight rabid as all hell but intelligently to protect his ideals. Deathstroke just offed someone close to him. This isn't your typical, jerk ass mood logan--he's defending himself against a contract killer. He underestimated DD and it cost him but in the grander scope of things he'd come into this knowing his life was on the line and his grit would push him through this if nothing else. The difference here is deathstroke wouldn't be trying to render him unconscious, he's looking for the big kill. You have to keep in mind wolverine has studied the terrain after having been there for two weeks. Using that logic you could say the territorial advantage goes to him and he can use that against an unprepared hitman with a sword.. who shoots the woman first, then the kid. I think wolverine is a survivalist and he still has every advantage in this scenario.

"
Nice pic.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Silver2467 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
=] 

Unless Deathstroke has prep, but that goes without saying.  "
True......
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
=] 

Unless Deathstroke has prep, but that goes without saying.  "
Indeed. 
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Slade's murders Wolvie without trouble, then goes off to make a new set of bear carpets...

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By TheDEMON!
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Slade's murders Wolvie without trouble, then goes off to make a new set of bear carpets... "
Can you explain why instead of saying random things.
@SmoothJammin said:
"

"

Agreed.
theblackshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#137  Edited By theblackshadow

i do believe death stroke would win he uses 90% of his brain capacity so he is extremely smart. i would think the battle would be grim but i think it might be quick.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@TheDEMON!: Because he's packing superior weaponry, he's more skilled, smarter and more physically powerful along as proven solo against far stronger opponents. It's not random, as far as street levelers go Deathstroke is far superior to wolverine.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach: I don't think his weapons will be help at all considering logan's durability ( except if we are talking about promethium sword ). I think slade's skills, speed and superior tactical intellect are what will help him to take the victory after a good fight. 
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@spidey 15: something as you can see I've mentionned above :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach: My point was that you mentioned Slade's weapons and IMO, his weapons won't be any help. 
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@spidey 15: I think they will even if they don't kill him, his staff as devastating electrical power and his array of gadgets will make this fight hell for wolverine as everything in Deathstroke's arsenal either hampers him or wounds him greatly.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach: I'm pretty sure Slade's weapons will give a hard time to Logan, but Logan's healing and durability will make these weapons seem useless against him. So Slade will be forced to use his skill and speed advantage instead of his weapons, in order to beat Logan. 
=]
Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

those two shoulf fight in mortal kombat ,one of them will be fataliy.
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Doombert
@spidey 15 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" I'm gone have to say Wolverine ftw. He is in his beseker mode. Nice match. "
At his beserker rage, Wolverine went down by daredevil when he landed a nerve strike on him. Slade's reflexes are enough to dodge most of Slade's hits.  
Hulk is neither as fast or skilled as Slade so stop using ABC logic. Wolverine went against Thor twice and thor totally raped him. Neither he went toe to toe with Sentry. Sentry totally humiliate him. 
Here is Logan at his beresker being owned by a nerve strike 

"
While I concur that this given situation would be a win for Slade...let it be known that is far from a Wolverine beserk moment.  Wolverine in all reality hasnt entered into a real rage in some time, years actually.  The rage that he willed himself into with Mr. X was bullshit.  The last real rage we saw Logan in was with Marrow after she stabbed him in the neck.  Enraged Logan doesnt think, at all, he doesnt talk, he will attack friend or foe.  Writers have dumbed it down from Logan killing an entire village of innocents (men woman and children in a rage after finding Silver Fox dead and getting out of his pit) to stoping to help save a child in a burning car (in Wolverine Origins vs Deadpool.)  The only real chance I think Logan has here is in very tight quarters in his non bullshit rage...wich we will probably never see again.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By spidey 15
@Doombert: While i agree this wasn't a full beserk moment. Logan was pretty mad in this fight IIRC. Even spiderman during this fight( yes, spiderman was also there ) tried to remind to Logan that they are his friends, but Logan was too mad to understand that. I'm pretty sure in thid fight, Logan will be at his full beserker rage, but i still see Slade winning this due to some advantages he has over Logan. 
=]
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Doombert
@spidey 15 said:
" @Doombert: While i agree this wasn't a full beserk moment. Logan was pretty mad in this fight IIRC. Even spiderman during this fight( yes, spiderman was also there ) tried to remind to Logan that they are his friends, but Logan was too mad to understand that. I'm pretty sure in thid fight, Logan will be at his full beserker rage, but i still see Slade winning this due to some advantages he has over Logan. =] "
Ya, no argument here here, Slade does have some serious advantages.  Doesnt mean I wouldnt like to see the fight though!  =D  Will be entertaining and I dont think Slade will walk away unscathed.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By spidey 15
@Doombert: Agreed. 
=]
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By TheDEMON!
@Doombert said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Doombert: While i agree this wasn't a full beserk moment. Logan was pretty mad in this fight IIRC. Even spiderman during this fight( yes, spiderman was also there ) tried to remind to Logan that they are his friends, but Logan was too mad to understand that. I'm pretty sure in thid fight, Logan will be at his full beserker rage, but i still see Slade winning this due to some advantages he has over Logan. =] "
Ya, no argument here here, Slade does have some serious advantages.  Doesnt mean I wouldnt like to see the fight though!  =D  Will be entertaining and I dont think Slade will walk away unscathed. "

How. I am not saying Deathstroke sucks  or anything. 

But 

1.Wolverine is use to the environment 

2.Deathstroke has no prep. 

3.Wolverine is in his beserker mode. 

4.Deathstoke killed somebody Wolves loved. 

5.For that Wo9lverine is going all out. 

6.Good healing factor.
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Mee09

The thing about Slade is that he is a genius and one of the best Martial Artists in the world. If he was hired by Shield he would have so much info on Logan that he would find a way to eliminate his healing factor. Slade is much to smart for Wolverine, all he needs is equipment to win this fight. If he has to get up close and personal than he could easily do so, not even Robin could defeat Slade once in melee combat. Wolverine does not stand a chance....