jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

@jashro44: He beat Batman During Batman/Superman. Well, the fight was inconclusive, but Batman said he would lose, and the writer seemed to think Batman could one-shot Shiva.

Batman and superman lost that fight on purpose. All though I would look into it to see what batman's dialogue was. I was just curious because IIRC Bruce beat hawk man when he was mind controlled by despero granted hawk man was without his wings.

They did lose on purpose, but Bruce's inner monolouge seemed to acknowledge Hawkman as superior.

I'm pretty sure it was Hawkman who beat Bruce, though I'd have to look over the issue again. And the wings are a big factor, specifically the harness, which is the source of Hawkmans powers.

He was wearing the harness. You are talking about JLA 119 right?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't remember exactly how it happened, or if the harness was connected to the wings, but its worth noting that getting his wings ripped out can't be pleasant(not that thats ever stopped Hawkman with his incredible pain tolarence).

Plus, it's not like this isn't Hawkmans only feat that puts him well above Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't remember exactly how it happened, or if the harness was connected to the wings, but its worth noting that getting his wings ripped out can't be pleasant(not that thats ever stopped Hawkman with his incredible pain tolarence).

Plus, it's not like this isn't Hawkmans only feat that puts him well above Batman.

I don't disagree he is above batman. I was just wondering when he stomped him is all.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't disagree he is above batman. I was just wondering when he stomped him is all.

He really didn't. I guess I didn't think that thoughouly enough.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He really didn't. I guess I didn't think that thoughouly enough.

No problem.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

It has never been broken, it can morph into any shape, it reacts faster than thought. I don't know if BP can get through it.

Well it never breaking doesn't necessarily mean its impossible. It just means not enough force has been tried. All though the morphing into any shape part would be the problem with anti-metal claws. Still the energy daggers do have a feature which lets them turn intangible to damage beneath the Nth metal:

No Caption Provided

And he does still have energy daggers so this could still work.

If Bp does cut him with the intangible vb, he can heal instantly thanks to the nth metal as seen here. He has also taken hits from the likes of Aquaman and Wonder woman and shown to been just fine seconds later.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: He may heal instantly but from how severe a wound? Wolverine also has feats like taking hits from hulk and such yet he can be incapacitated by stabs to the heart.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By patrat18

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18: He may heal instantly but from how severe a wound? Wolverine also has feats like taking hits from hulk and such yet he can be incapacitated by stabs to the heart.

Yea he took a stab wound to the heart from Shadow thief and healed instantly. Can Black Panther survive being punched near orbit? Or extreme heat?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

Yea he too a stab wound to the heart from Shadow thief and healed instantly. Can Black Panther survive being punched near orbit? Or extreme heat?

Pretty impressive all though not sure if I would say it was an instant. All though does he need to cover his body with Nth metal to heal? As for surviving being punched in orbit he cannot admittedly all though wasn't that a one time thing when Hawkman was briefly transformed by Nth metal or something? He probably cannot survive extreme heat depending on how hot it is all though I have heard hawk man does't use that tactic often.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

Yea he too a stab wound to the heart from Shadow thief and healed instantly. Can Black Panther survive being punched near orbit? Or extreme heat?

Pretty impressive all though not sure if I would say it was an instant. All though does he need to cover his body with Nth metal to heal? As for surviving being punched in orbit he cannot admittedly all though wasn't that a one time thing when Hawkman was briefly transformed by Nth metal or something? He probably cannot survive extreme heat depending on how hot it is all though I have heard hawk man does't use that tactic often.

He's has use his heat projection many times during his run,not sure how hot he can make it though. He heals by himself but if the wound is severe the nth metal will automatically kick in.A psychological break the Nth metal will trigger a new combat mod which will be too much for Panther to handle. Here is a scan of the nth metal reacting to a bullet and some other scans of his heat projections,durability ect. His wings can also be used as a shield and a weapon.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: I was aware of the fight with deathstroke and I don't think blocking a bullet would help. If he uses his area of effect attacks often he should win.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18: I was aware of the fight with deathstroke and I don't think blocking a bullet would help. If he uses his area of effect attacks often he should win.

No i was trying to show the reaction time of the nth metal with that scan. Notice how the nth metal covered his whole body when he was getting burned alive.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jashro44

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

No i was trying to show the reaction time of the nth metal with that scan. Notice how the nth metal covered his whole body when he was getting burned alive.

Really? I remember being told that was hawk man who caused the fire on another thread....Maybe I am misremembering things though. Whats his heat projection like then?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By patrat18

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

Really? I remember being told that was hawk man who caused the fire on another thread....Maybe I am misremembering things though. Whats his heat projection like then?

No Caption Provided

In this scan he's being burned alive by someone else. His heat projection covers his entire body. He can shoot it at a short distance or he can use it to cover his nth metal when he's attacking.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By patrat18
RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RenaissanceMan

BP

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By leonkarlen123

@tomlikesfries: How will he be able to teleport in the air if he will just fall down? Hawkman has fought Black Adam. Black Panther has fought who? A walking wolf?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

@tomlikesfries: How will he be able to teleport in the air if he will just fall down? Hawkman has fought Black Adam. Black Panther has fought who? A walking wolf?

Uh, the OP clearly states that the fight takes place in a jungle, meaning that, not only is Black Panther in advantage because of the scenario, but he can also teleport on to trees. And what's so special about Black Adam stomping Hawkman? He didn't even hurt him, whereas Adam ripped his wings off. And still, comparing Black Panther to BA isn't a very good comparison. They have different ways to take out Hawkman. Adam, for one, can beat him to death, whereas T'Challa would, like I've mentioned, teleport next to him and use his energy daggers to stab him in the head.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries: That he would avoid the trees and if Black Panther gets to close he smash the hammer in his forehead

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tomlikesfries

@leonkarlen123 said:

@tomlikesfries: That he would avoid the trees and if Black Panther gets to close he smash the hammer in his forehead

I still don't understand what you mean about the trees. I just said that Black Panther can teleport to one of them if Hawkman gets too close and still has a cloaking device to rely on. I also don't see how he will smash T'Challa if he gets close. I mean, he can teleport right next to him, while invisible, and stab him, so he won't even have the chance to react, considering that won't just teleport right in front of Hawkman.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By leonkarlen123
tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By tomlikesfries

@tomlikesfries: He have superhuman senses so he will smell his nearby

What are Hawkman's stealth feats? To be honest, it really doesn't matter. Say he detects Black Panther, then what? You still haven't mentioned how Hawkman would avoid getting stabbed.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Wolverine without his healing factor wouldn't cut it so he's the first to go down. If it's taking place in the jungle I would give the advantage to BP.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries: He is pretty fast so.

Speed here is irrelevant, unless he has the reaction/reflex feats that prove that he could react to Black Panther teleporting on top of him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By leonkarlen123

@tomlikesfries: Well he has enhanced senses so i don't really know. Black Panther is pretty fast to

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@spiderbuck said:

@patrat18 said:

@spiderbuck said:

@patrat18 said:

Logan gets B slapped.I don't see how Panther will deal with Hawkman's regeneration, and how he's gonna get past the Nth metal.

Anti metal claws.

Vibranium?? I doubt they could pierce the Nth metal.

Hmmm, I actually forgot all vibranium is inert now as of Doom War, but if it has not been made so, I don't think it would have any problem with Nth metal.

But now we are dealing with a straight H2H, BP is just too good a fighter for Hawkman (with no claw of horus of course), and now with superhuman strength as evidenced by his solo whooping of Black Dwarf to go along with his already formidable fighting skills and he's the clear winner here for me.

Huh? Nth metal has not been broken, cracked, or damaged in the new 52. The nth metal works like a spider sense when Hawkman's in danger. When he's about t get hurt the nth meal covers that part of his body so he doesn't. Lets not forget about Hawkman's flamed rage mode.

Vibranium would get through Nth Metal. Hawkman's Nth metal barely stopped a bullet and it hurt him while doing so