Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Maniac1997 said:
"@Sparda said:
"

Batman is a better fighter, he could maybe use some of his standard gadgets (gas pellets, batarangs, etc.) to KO Wolvie (the gas pellets there). But for most purposes, Wolverine will probably just heal and then either fight with Batman until he gets exhausted and then kill him......or get lucky and kill hi@Sparda:

Leave the vine no way is batman abetter fighter than wolverine wolverine has MASTERD not trains every martial art on the world not even sure if batman trained for all of them plus wolverine is immune most gases and diseases

"

batman has mastered every style as well,the verdict on the winner was obvious,not sure why you bumped it to reply to a guy who prolly has left.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By The_Assassin_

Without prep Wolverine wins

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Ramtha07

Well since it WAS bumped... 

I'd say a no prep scrap between these two is close to spite... no it IS spite. There I said it.  

Logan eats punches from Superman level strength dudes like WWHulk... what kind of damage could a no prep Batman put out to come even close to matching this? Keep in mind, the OP stated he doesn't know anything about Wolverine... no knowledge of healing factor, adamantium, enhanced senses... nothing. Even if he connects with Logan before eating a trio of claws, he would just break his hand on his adamantium laced skull and be at an even greater disadvantage. 

So, regardless whether or not people think Batman the slightly better fighter (I personally think Wayne should not be as good a martial artist as someone who's been honing his abilities for over 100 years... but that's just me...) it wouldn't matter. Even if Bruce hits Logan three to one, that one hit will kill Bruce whereas Logan would yawn in the face of Bruce's best haymaker. 

No prep scrap? Logan takes it 10/10
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Ramtha07 said:
"Well since it WAS bumped...  I'd say a no prep scrap between these two is close to spite... no it IS spite. There I said it.   Logan eats punches from Superman level strength dudes like WWHulk... what kind of damage could a no prep Batman put out to come even close to matching this? Keep in mind, the OP stated he doesn't know anything about Wolverine... no knowledge of healing factor, adamantium, enhanced senses... nothing. Even if he connects with Logan before eating a trio of claws, he would just break his hand on his adamantium laced skull and be at an even greater disadvantage.  So, regardless whether or not people think Batman the slightly better fighter (I personally think Wayne should not be as good a martial artist as someone who's been honing his abilities for over 100 years... but that's just me...) it wouldn't matter. Even if Bruce hits Logan three to one, that one hit will kill Bruce whereas Logan would yawn in the face of Bruce's best haymaker.  No prep scrap? Logan takes it 10/10 "

Hulk is not superman level strength for starters,and while i agree wolverine wins lets keep him at street level shall we.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Ramtha07 said:
"Well since it WAS bumped...  I'd say a no prep scrap between these two is close to spite... no it IS spite. There I said it.   Logan eats punches from Superman level strength dudes like WWHulk... what kind of damage could a no prep Batman put out to come even close to matching this? Keep in mind, the OP stated he doesn't know anything about Wolverine... no knowledge of healing factor, adamantium, enhanced senses... nothing. Even if he connects with Logan before eating a trio of claws, he would just break his hand on his adamantium laced skull and be at an even greater disadvantage.  So, regardless whether or not people think Batman the slightly better fighter (I personally think Wayne should not be as good a martial artist as someone who's been honing his abilities for over 100 years... but that's just me...) it wouldn't matter. Even if Bruce hits Logan three to one, that one hit will kill Bruce whereas Logan would yawn in the face of Bruce's best haymaker.  No prep scrap? Logan takes it 10/10 "
Hulk is not superman level strength for starters,and while i agree wolverine wins lets keep him at street level shall we. "

Agree , also Batman will not break his hand of adamantium , he's punched through a bazooka prove glass before and and didn't break his hand , i know adamantium is harder but then again the glass is harder than Bruce's hand and in real life he would break his hand , however this isn't real life so he didn't break his hand and also Wolverine won't one shot Batman , there's a chance if he lands a good hit with claws a stab one hit would end the fight but i doubt its the first hit , also Logan won't yawn in the face of his hits , he's not that durable thatpeak humans cant hurt him its just that he heals after immedietly.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By The_Assassin_

No Caption Provided
CRTrobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By CRTrobinson
@Mikepool: now thats how you win an argument without words lol!
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ramtha07
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Ramtha07 said:

Hulk is not superman level strength for starters,and while i agree wolverine wins lets keep him at street level shall we. "

You may do anything you like. Though they me, how have I not kept him at street level? HIs durability has without doubt allowed Logan to hang the big leagues. I was pointing out a durability feat that proves this.
Hulk not being as strong as Superman is a matter of opinion, has been debated over and over, but still it's a matter of debatable opinion and not fact. Hulk has some pretty amazing strength feats. Superman beats even the strongest incarnation of Hulk not due to strength or even durability (Hulk survives nukes as well) but mostly due to speed, flight, and all his other abilities that dwarfs Hulk in comparison. Anyway, The point was still a valid one. Logan soaks these blows with relative ease. Batman dies if hit with a simple back hand. It was a feat of durability of which Logan's is insanely superior to Bruce's. We are talking about the up to date version of these characters are we not? Wolverine is ever mutating, ever evolving... and his HF is just nutts. His skeleton has seen street levelers break their hands (peak human punching steel as hard as they can... chances are very good). So I call a modern day battle between these two as extremely lopsided. Batman is simply out of his league.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Ramtha07:
Umm i agreed that Batman loses.If he was a sure winner then i'd be the first trying to make a case for him.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Mikepool said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
hahahahahahahaha this sums it up perfectly .
anjo_negro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By anjo_negro
@Sparda: How came Batman is better fighter, Wolvy been trainnig for century. I go for the Animal
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ramtha07

@entropy_aegis:
If you agreed then why respond to my post to begin with?

... If only to say "let's keep it at street level shall we?" That was the offhanded comment I was addressing. My points as stated are perfectly valid and in no way was I imagining Logan to fly though the cosmos with Superman for an intergalactic happy meal. So I guess I just didn't get the point of YOUR comment to begin with is all.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mira

Wolverine will win.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#114  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Logan

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@god_spawn said:
" Logan "
Aphile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Aphile

@Phorqe:

Then Wolverine wins, Batman standard equipment won't be enough to take Wolverine down if there's no prep

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By willpayton

What do you guys think of this?

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By society619

Once again if Batman needs one sided prep to win....Logan and not close

Antonis5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Antonis5555

With prep Batman,without,Wolverine!!!

bionder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#120  Edited By bionder

@Antonis5555 said:

With prep Batman,without,Wolverine!!!

True.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By e3zombie

I hate it when people try and treat batman like some kind of warrior type.

This is what would happen, they would start fighting, batman would find out pretty fast he does not have a chance, get away, plan for a week come back and beat him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By jashro44

@e3zombie said:

I hate it when people try and treat batman like some kind of warrior type.

This is what would happen, they would start fighting, batman would find out pretty fast he does not have a chance, get away, plan for a week come back and beat him.

Batman doesn't need prep all the time....He has beaten tons of people without it. Regardless he will lose here.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Hi regular gear is not enough to defeat Logan's cockroach powers.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By e3zombie

@jashro44: You really think he would be so stupid, he would learn what he can get away form a plan and come back

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jashro44

@e3zombie: He would still lose the random encounter then...

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By e3zombie

@jashro44: Of course he would, his strong point is not slugging it out

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#127  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
He doesn't need a plan to beat Wolverine, he simply needs this. 

bionder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#128  Edited By bionder

Random encounter: Batman would run away from the battle to find a way to beat Wolverine.

1st encounter and to the death: Wolverine would win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Morpheus_ said:

So, Tazer Batarang + metallic surface = Wolverine stuck in epic magnetic faceplant ftw

or ... Tazer batarang + adamantium claws = Wolverine stabbing himself in the face ftw

I don't see how that wouldn't work, great solution,

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By daak1212

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Morpheus_ said:

So, Tazer Batarang + metallic surface = Wolverine stuck in epic magnetic faceplant ftw

or ... Tazer batarang + adamantium claws = Wolverine stabbing himself in the face ftw

I don't see how that wouldn't work, great solution,

I believe Wolverine could break away from the attraction

NYSMUSCLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By NYSMUSCLE

@ramtha07: best explanation I've heard you know what your talking about

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is much stronger and faster then Bruce. Some of the Bat's gadgets can stun him but stopping him is much different.

Logan should by all means be more skilled then Bruce but his animal side to being a mutant makes him look sloppy at times and claws telegraph easier then punches/combinations. But due to the overall abilities of Logan he should take a sweep IMO.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Alexander505

Batman has a chance to win, maybe with the support of gadgets, but the real Logan's advantage is his endurance, very very stunning. Let me see...

Batman without prep can't go over 6-10 victory

Batman with a good prep time can win 8-10

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Wolverine008

Batman without prep gets obliterated 10/10.

With prep, he'll dominate Logan.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 juiceboks  Moderator

@batman242 Damn, maybe I should start playing the lotto..

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman without prep loses 10/10.

With prep, he'll dominate Logan.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXTDAoLfNfU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNqJGAMexmPUpyKD3uJmAHg

check that video out between batman vs wolverine. the fight is amazing.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Once again if Batman needs one sided prep to win....Logan and not close

What can logan do if there were two sided prep?? He would get stomped either way.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way this ends is with Bats dead.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fans kill me with this kind of stuff. Every punch from Batman is going to tickle Wolverine.

It would actually be amazing of Batman even touched him. I really don't even know what Batman would do with a few days prep if you gave it to him. But without prep...smh.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#143  Edited By darktiger

wolverine whips the jelly out of batman random encounter

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

check this out. batman vs wolverine freaking awesome.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. One shots Spectre
  2. One shots Darkseid
  3. One shots Superman
  4. knocks Superman down
  5. Literally stomps on Superman
  6. Owns hulk easy

You're a trolling fanboy if you think he is gonna have even a slight problem with Wolverine.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MonsterStomp

Batman lobs his head off with a batarang.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By RisingBean
xJomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @monsterstomp:

Who is the fanboy here ? :) How Batman will ever be able to kill Wolverine ? He is just a mortal man ? Versus a practically Immortal superhuman. Chopping his head of with batarang? One word : Adamantium. Only way Bats will be ever able to win, is with months of prep, and if he somehow comes up with a way to make Wolverine unable to move. Because Bats cant kill Wolverine. But i cant see that happening, thinking about wolverines superhuman senses and agility

STOMP

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xjomb: You're clearly new and don't know us. Lol. By our post count, do you honestly think I think a batarang could lob his head off?

xJomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xjomb: You're clearly new and don't know us. Lol. By our post count, do you honestly think I think a batarang could lob his head off?

In my short time here @Comicvine. I have actually seen worse.