Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wolverine

No Caption Provided

VS

Roach

No Caption Provided

Rules

• If either combatant is down for at least 10 seconds, even if they are healing, they are considered KO'd
  • In character, morals on
  • Win by death or KO

Round 1 - Bone Claws

Round 2 - Adamantium Laced Bones

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

*Page loads at top*

Ha, this can't be too hard for-

*scrolls down*

Oh.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

*Page loads at top*

Ha, this can't be too hard for-

*scrolls down*

Oh.

This lol. I'd like to say the roach takes it more often than not. Good fight with Adamantium though...5.5/10 for roach in round 2.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Round 1 the Roach KO's Logan without a doubt, Round 2 is a little closer but Roach still wins due to sheer size.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Round 1 the Roach KO's Logan without a doubt, Round 2 is a little closer but Roach still wins due to sheer size.

Ya, it would be tough for Wolverine to do enough damage to the roach, since his blades only go so deep. The roaches healing factor is just as good as Wolverine's too, which makes it pretty hard to do any lasting damage at all.

Sheeno64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roach.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was not the kind of roach I was expecting... Either way, Wolverine's gonna need a factory full of this stuff to take it out:

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much about roach. But I know that wolverine is a tough cookie. He's taken on many creatures much bigger than him and won. Such as sentinels. I'd need to know feats for roach though...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much about roach. But I know that wolverine is a tough cookie. He's taken on many creatures much bigger than him and won. Such as sentinels. I'd need to know feats for roach though...

I have quite a few on a different computer saved, and I can post them tomorrow, but for now....

• Saliva is highly corrosive. It is capable of melting through neosteel armor, flesh, and bones, in an instant.
  • The Roaches can launch their saliva in bursts beyond hypersonic speeds as a projectile weapon.
  • For close range, the Roaches have two scythe like appendages that extend over their back. These are razor sharp, and strong enough to cut clean through neo-steel armor.
  • Roaches have near instant healing factors. In fact, the Roaches are not even immune to their own saliva, but are able to contain it because they heal much faster then the damage being caused by the saliva in their system. The gland that contains their saliva, is in a constant state of regeneration.
  • Roaches are highly durable. They're armor can tank gauss rifle spikes to the point that they deflect off of them. It takes a barrage of spikes concentrated on a roach to penetrate their armor. Their vitals have to be destroyed quickly and constantly to ensure death, or else they just instantly heal and close up all wounds in a fraction of a second. It is usually suicide for marines to engage Roaches without support from siege tanks or air support.
  • A roach can burrow into the ground in less then a second. They can burrow through stone, rock, and even neo steel. While underground, they can burrow and spring traps on their opponents. Roaches are even known to burrow when under heavy fire, heal, then re-surface right under their attackers. They repeat this process of burrowing, healing, and surprise attacking to keep their losses minimal, while easily controlling a battlefield.