Wolverine vs 3 T 850's (Terminator)

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kcaz

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine's had his heart exploded inside his chest and has regenerated from a skeleton at least twice that I know of.

what about his brain? even if wolverine got ko'd if the TERMINATOR's are smart enough, they could dig a hole in the ground deep enough and barry him or send him through the time machine maby?

his brain was destroyed too and he still managed to regenerate. try putting meat on a super conductive metal, heated high enough to vaporize meat. there will ne nothing left of his brain but ashes. anyway the pictures showed that wolverine regenerated from nothing but his skeleton. and please, the T-850 is not that smart, because skynet made them, and do not want them to be too smart. for example, skynet only made a limited number of T-1000s. because the T-1000s are more intellegent as they are more human. look at the T-1000 in T2. he is easily able to convince others that he is human: he smiles, can talk in modern day slang (as opposed to the T-800 who stills acts very robotic and uses words like "affirmative" and "negative" instead of saying yes or no) and conducts himself in the manner of a real police officer. Skynet would not to mass-produce a model that has the potential of thinking for itself in fear that their own creation might turn against them. Instead, they make a limited number of T-1000s for specific missions only, such as the mission of the T-1000 in this film to kill John Connor.

Well it was established on A Wolverine vs T-1000 thread that Without extreme heat or sevior luck, Wolverine woudnt stand a chance against the T-1000 for the fact THE TERMINATOR could shove its TERMINATOR fingers in his nose, ears or any part of his body, The T-1000 could easily get to wolverines lungs, sufficate him and murder him from there... I dont see wolverine lasting to long against a T-1000 and even if wolverine came back to life... the T-1000 more than likely would repeadivly kill wolverine until wolverine realises he cant do a whole lot to it....

actually, there are ways of taking down the T-1000s.

1) they are extremely durable at normal temperatures only, but they have their weaknesses too. for example, they are very vulnerable against extreme temperatures. too cold and they will freeze completely, and will remain frozen as long as the temperature does not rise too much. too hot and they will melt. so if wolverine knows his weakness, all he has to do is use his lead the T-1000 to somewhere hot or cold enough to terminate it. and since the T-1000 has no range attacks, it has no choice but to follow if he wants to terminate wolverine

2)bring along a few container or a jar. once wolverine cuts off part of the T-1000, pick that part up and throw it in the container, then lock it away. the part which was cut off has only one program. which is to melt and find its main mass. so if its trap, it has zero attack strength. the T-1000 cannot regenerate if a huge chunk of it is missing, since it has a fixed mass. so wolverines objective is to slice up the T-1000 and seal him off in different containers.

Good point, but the problem is liquid nitrogen and moltein steel are very hard to get ahold of... i read on a wiki about the T-1000 that getting ahold of moltein steel is almost is hard as getting ahold of kryptonite which in a way is true because that and liquid nitrogen are rare and hard to get ahold of.. so wolverine would have to know where to get it at and yes Agreed if the T-1000 didnt have that tank of liquid nitrogen poored on it, but instead was put inside that tanker of it than it would of stayed frozen until of course it got released out of the tanker... so yes it can be kept frozen and the other day i was speaking with a guy about this and i wondered after the T-800 shattered the T-1000 while it was frozen, why didnt he grab every piece he could and throw it within a far distance, each piece in seperate directions that way it would of had alonger, harder time coming back together so easily, but I guess it happened for movie reasons... yeah if they had a jar it would of been great as long as those liquid pieces dont shapeshift into a sharp metal and bust its way out...lol That wiki i read too that dude said that " Without luck, You better find you your shapeshifting God to save you from this TERMINATOR " something similar to that. That T-1000 seem'd alot harder to kill than the T-X did even.

molten steel can be easily found in any steel mills. liquid nitrogen is harder to come by, but should be present in science laboratories in a huge tank. anyway, i think the T-800 did not thow the pieces into the molten steel, which was conviniently right beside the shatterend pieces, becasue like i said before, skynet did not built the T-800 to be smart. if it was smart, it would have just lifted the frozen T-1000 and threw it into the molten pool right beside it instead of shattering it. would have saved him from so much trouble. another reason could be because the T-800 has no data on the T-1000's weaknesses, since it is the 1st of the T-1000s.

anyway, sealing the T-1000 off in containers is the best option for wolverine, since he is faster and can easily slice the T-1000 up within seconds, as it does not have a titanium armor like the other terminators. the parts will not shapeshift into spikes, its only function is to melt into harmless liquid and join back to its main mass.remember when the T-1000 was chasing after connor and the T-800 who were driving off, T-800 shot off part of it, and the shot off part was just harmlessly laying there on the back of the car. connor was able to pick it up with his bare hands and throw it right back at the T-1000

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby: Wolverine doesnt have to be thrown 93 miles to hit the sun, if he got thrown off the earth headed tords that direction of the sun then he would continue to travel to the sun because you gotta remember there is no gravity in space.... if your in space and you throw a rock out there. it will trave and travel forever until it lands on something..... if they threw wolverine off the earth ( if they can with super strength ) than thats what will happen..... now do u get it?

Oh so just going 600+ kilometeres then...yeah...sure. Are you for real? I was hoping you were trolling because otherwise you're just an idiot

And you just got flagged for insulting and flaiming, goodbye.

And you have been flagged for trolling.
Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz: Well the scene where the T-1000's part was on the back of the car explain why the part didnt rejoin, they were driving very fast prolly as 60 miles or so away from the T-1000 ( which he was not fast enough to keep up to that speed of the car. ) so by them driving that fast kinda explains why that piece couldnt rejoin, until john threw it out the window, the TERMINATOR walked up to its piece, it melted and went in its shoe...

As far as the moltein steel goes.... T-800 would of been better off throwing its parts in different directions than walking it up to the moltein steel because remeber it was the heat in the factory that melted the ice of its liquid parts so the T-800 walking the frozen parts into the factory ( where its hot ) would also help the ice melt off the liquid parts and if the ice melted off its liquid parts then it could regenerate again. cause when they shattered it its pieces went like several feet all over the ground so the distance that i see that will stop it, unless like u said they're driving in a car at 60 miles while some of its parts are there.

Edit: Agreed T-800s are smart, but not that smart because they dont think outside the box like a human does, its just a hack and bash unthinking machine.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby: Wolverine doesnt have to be thrown 93 miles to hit the sun, if he got thrown off the earth headed tords that direction of the sun then he would continue to travel to the sun because you gotta remember there is no gravity in space.... if your in space and you throw a rock out there. it will trave and travel forever until it lands on something..... if they threw wolverine off the earth ( if they can with super strength ) than thats what will happen..... now do u get it?

Oh so just going 600+ kilometeres then...yeah...sure. Are you for real? I was hoping you were trolling because otherwise you're just an idiot

Coming from someone who waited 40 minutes to reply to me ok... im trolling because i have an opinion that you dont agree with? ok well sorry not everyone will have the same opinion as u and i agreed with what most others have said in this thread anyways, i just thought of other ideas of how the fight could go down.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Coming from someone who waited 40 minutes to reply to me ok... im trolling because i have an opinion that you dont agree with? ok well sorry not everyone will have the same opinion as u and i agreed with what most others have said in this thread anyways, i just thought of other ideas of how the fight could go down.

It's not that you don't have the same opinion as me...it's that you suggested that Terminators could throw Wolverine outside of Earth's Atmosphere and into the sun. 
And it took me longer to reply to you because i was playing Starcraft.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: I do believe that enough TERMINATOR's might be able too, then again i could be wrong thats why on my above posts if you read it i said " IF They had the strength. " ( didnt say they did. ) have you at all ever seen a TERMINATOR movie? not to be rude, but if you havent i can dig up some vids on youtube im sure of the beginning of T2 The T-800 is in a bar at the beginning of the movie, it gets hit in the back of the head with a pool stick, grabs the guy by his shirt and throws him like 10 feet across the room, out the window and the guy lands on the windshield of a car and the TERMINATOR didnt put any effort into throwing him, he threw him like a dart..... The T-850 ( which is what this debates about. ) also threw john connor around like a toy on a windshield of a car in T3 when his programming was messed up because he was reprogrammed by the T-X..... not to mention he had the superhuman strength to lift a blast door that weighed hundreds of thousands of tons, so yes if one T-850 is that strong than I will believe Multiple T-850's combined strength and throw Wolverine that far probably.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Shawnbaby

I've seen all the terminator Movies...and there is a big difference between throwing someone 10 feet and throwing them 600 km's (over 250 miles if you don't do the metric). 
Hundred of thousands of Tons? i think your are overstating by about oh i dunno...hundreds of thousands of tons...

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

I've seen all the terminator Movies...and there is a big difference between throwing someone 10 feet and throwing them 600 km's (over 250 miles if you don't do the metric). Hundred of thousands of Tons? i think your are overstating by about oh i dunno...hundreds of thousands of tons...

That blast door was Atleast 10 feet tall and about 30 feet or more wide of nothing, but pure steel and hydrolics, maybe not weighed that much, but it weighed tons and tons i'll say that... something a power lifter will never be able to lift in real life.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I've seen all the terminator Movies...and there is a big difference between throwing someone 10 feet and throwing them 600 km's (over 250 miles if you don't do the metric). Hundred of thousands of Tons? i think your are overstating by about oh i dunno...hundreds of thousands of tons...

That blast door was Atleast 10 feet tall and about 30 feet or more wide of nothing, but pure steel and hydrolics, maybe not weighed that much, but it weighed tons and tons i'll say that... something a power lifter will never be able to lift in real life.

Im not saying they aren't stronger than regular humans. I am saying they are not strong enough to throw a 290 lbs man through the atmosphere.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: Ok they're not that strong. for the simple fact I don't really know if they all of them could or couldnt... unless they were given a supply of adamantium armor and were able to shield a rocket with it and trap wolverine in there and send him off to the sun that may or may not work.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

T-850's would win easily.

One of them would shove one of their hydrogen fuel cells down wolverines throat, blow his heart and his brain up and wolverines dead.

TERMINATOR's stomp!!!

LOL

No Caption Provided

LOL What was that about?

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

at least say that terminator just win's, you said he stomps, which is really not right, don't take it personally , it was just a joke

Nah nothin personal at all... Well I shouldnt of went that far and said " In a Stomp " cause its highley doubtful they'd win anyways.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby: Ok they're not that strong. for the simple fact I don't really know if they all of them could or couldnt... unless they were given a supply of adamantium armor and were able to shield a rocket with it and trap wolverine in there and send him off to the sun that may or may not work.

They don't have that...they don't have anything.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Thats why I said without luck, The TERMINATOR's will lose, but it will take wolverine time though to take out 15 because I can see Wolverine knocking 2 heads off at once, but it what it would come down to, is all the TERMINATOR's would gang up on wolverine and The TERMINATOR's will probably use weapons like they always do, but thats even if they could get there hands on the weaponary to ko wolverine... Like i mentioned, if one of the TERMINATOR's ripped his heart out than that may not kill wolverine, but it will ko him until he regenerated a new heart.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

at least say that terminator just win's, you said he stomps, which is really not right, don't take it personally , it was just a joke

Nah nothin personal at all... Well I shouldnt of went that far and said " In a Stomp " cause its highley doubtful they'd win anyways.

i'm gonna do with wolverine, i just don't see how wolverine could not win, hulk's skin is much more durable that terminators titanium armor , granting him the ability to resist ground zero nukes and nova blasts , and wolverine was able to price his skin, so i give the win to wolverine because of his healing factor, speed, agility and adamantium claws

Yeah, but wolverine was hardley able to cut Hulks flesh though too is what i was saying earlier.

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By FiguredOut95

Wolverines claws could cut right though the Terminators, end of fight.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull: its not only that, but the hulk has a healing factor too. I know this questions off topic here, but i heard rumors that hulk was actually strong enough to break the adamantium is that true?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#72  Edited By Lvenger

Yeah Wolverine's going to win here. It seems the T 850's on here are being made out to be worse than an army of Sentinals. Which is plainly not the case.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Thats why I said without luck, The TERMINATOR's will lose, but it will take wolverine time though to take out 15 because I can see Wolverine knocking 2 heads off at once, but it what it would come down to, is all the TERMINATOR's would gang up on wolverine and The TERMINATOR's will probably use weapons like they always do, but thats even if they could get there hands on the weaponary to ko wolverine... Like i mentioned, if one of the TERMINATOR's ripped his heart out than that may not kill wolverine, but it will ko him until he regenerated a new heart.

They don't have any weapons...and to rip out his heart they'd have to get past his adamantium laced ribs. What it comes down to is that he can destroy them easily and they can't really even hurt him. Wolverine deals with threats much greater than terminators every day. He can take multiple hits from guys like the Hulk and Juggernaut...Terminators just don't compare.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: the TERMINATOR's dont have to get to his heart through his adamantium chest, like i said earlier they could reach down his throat and rip his heart out, kinda like what kyle reese said in T1.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@TheAcidSkull: its not only that, but the hulk has a healing factor too. I know this questions off topic here, but i heard rumors that hulk was actually strong enough to break the adamantium is that true?

yes, he bent and smashed adamanium

Was that comic canon? cause if adamantium is indestructable than nothing including Superman, Hulk or Thors hammer should be able to damage it. so by u telling me hulks bent and smashed it means its not indestructable.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby: the TERMINATOR's dont have to get to his heart through his adamantium chest, like i said earlier they could reach down his throat and rip his heart out, kinda like what kyle reese said in T1.

They try that they'll be missing an arm. Wolverine is too fast for them...t850's are strong but they aren't any faster than a regular human...Wolverine is. Wolverine is probably at least as strong as they are as well.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

yes, he bent and smashed adamanium

Was that comic canon? cause if adamantium is indestructable than nothing including Superman, Hulk or Thors hammer should be able to damage it. so by u telling me hulks bent and smashed it means its not indestructable.

adamantium was bent , here i'll, show you, normally people cannot do anything to adamantuim but there are categories of adamantium , here read this

Proto-Adamantium

Proto-Adamantium is the original Adamantium created by Dr. MacLain. This is the Adamantium present in Captain America's Shield. It has never been recreated.

True adamantium

True Adamantium is the attempt at recreation of Proto-Adamantium. It is nearly as strong/durable and is possible to be produced. it is impossible to break. It could withstand a nuclear bomb, though Thor with all his strength and Mjolnir has slightly dented a small cylinder of it. Being this strong, it is very rare and expensive to create/manipulate and is top secret in the US government, though it has shared it with some of their "allies".

Secondary adamantium

This type is much more easier to work with, making it much more cost effective though at the expense of its strength. Someone with super-strength (say the Hulk) can break it or warp it. Also referred to as Adamantium Steel.

Adamantium Beta

This was created by an experiment involving Wolverine. As a side effect of bonding true adamantium with his bones, and his rapid healing ability there was a molecular change which has adapted adamantium to the biology of normal bone. This Adamantium acts like a biological component, regenerating as his bones do.

Adamantium Allotropes

In X-Men #191, when confronting Wolverine, one of the Children of the Vault named Serafina claims that adamantium has thirteen allotropes, all of which are "unstable, and short-lived, but virulently poisonous". She throws a small device that clamps onto his claws and makes them glow green, claiming that it is "adamantium nine". This causes Wolverine to become stricken, incoherent and collapse.

Carbonadium

Russia wanted to create its own type of adamantium, and thus carbonadium was born. This form of adamantium is not as durable as true adamantium, but it is also flexible. For most purposes, however, carbonadium is still virtually indestructible. Omega Red is probably the best known to use this metal with his tentacles, which act as a conduit for his energy draining powers. For more information see Carbonadium. Like adamantium it is poisonous to the body without a healing factor. Omega Red's healing factor is not enough to keep the poison at bay, perhaps it is more potent than adamantium or Omega Red's healing factor is less effective than Wolverine's

Fatal Attractions

In in X-Men #25 from the Fatal Attractions story arc, Magneto was able to remove the adamantium bonded to Wolverine by manipulating the metal and pulling it from his body through his skin. Magneto's powers allow him to reshape and manipulate indestructible metals including adamantium.

Wolverine: The End

In Wolverine: The End, a tale that told about an elderly Wolverine in the future, some of Logan's claws were broken. How they got in this condition was never specified.

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk

Ultimate Spinal Surgery
Ultimate Spinal Surgery

In the miniseries Ultimate Wolverine Vs Hulk, it appears like Hulk breaks adamantium when he rips the mutant in half. Upon closer inspection and the application of a little logic, it's becomes apparent that though Hulk did rip Wolverine apart, he didn't actually break adamantium. For the clearest explanation as to why Wolverine's spine, but not the adamantium, could be broken, read the following.

Satyrquaze says:

"As far as Hulk breaking Wolverine in half... (quick biology and metallurgy lesson here) Despite propaganda saying otherwise, Wolverine's skeleton is not completely coated with adamantium, if it were he couldn't move. Adamantium porously coats each bone individually (and it would have to be porous because blood and oxygen is required to get inside the bone to the marrow for a person to live). Also there is a malleable disc between each bone (especially in vertebrae in the spine) which allows freedom of movement along with joints and ligaments(which wouldn't be coated in adamantium if Wolverine hopes to do things like walk, stand, move in the slightest...).Now what Hulk did was indeed rip Logan apart, but it's most likely that Wolverine's spine separated at it's weakest point (the discs between each vertebra) and everything tore apart quite easily from there. So no, Hulk more than likely didn't break adamantium at all in this instance. Not to say that he couldn't if suitably pissed."

Hulk can damage adamantium, or at least adamantium alloys (as seen below), but he did not do so in this instance.

Adamantium Ball

In MARVEL TEAM-UP #18, Hulk fought the villain Blastaar in a factory built with an adamantium alloy (not true admantium). To defeat the enemy, he wrapped the metal around him, formed a ball, and threw him in the sea.

MODOK

In Incredible Hulk #167, the Hulk shatters MODOK's armor, which is an alloy of adamantium (but not true adamantium).

Anti-Metal

This rare substance also known as Antarctic vibranium can produce vibrations of a specific wave length that can liquefy all metal including adamantium.

Dogs of War

In Hulk: Future Imperfect #1, Maestro explains that he has created mechanical dogs (Dogs o' War) with jaws capable of crushing adamantium in 7.3 seconds. That feat is never depicted on-panel. Hulk destroys the robot canine.

Thor vs Hulk vs Statue

In a fight with the Hulk, Thor let loose and hit him with enough power to send him flying into a statue supposedly made of pure adamantium. The base of the statue that Hulk slammed into was cracked and when the Hulk got to his feet and picked up the statue, pieces of it fell off where he grabbed it.

WOW Good detail there too.... It even states that even if the bones do get broke, they can regenerate. WOW

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

They try that they'll be missing an arm. Wolverine is too fast for them...t850's are strong but they aren't any faster than a regular human...Wolverine is. Wolverine is probably at least as strong as they are as well.

According to a wiki T-800s can run about 20 miles, but thats a wiki and i dont believe it either unless they run within along period of time than its possible. I agree though wolverine takes this 8/10 after along good fight.

Edit: No I think wolverine alot stronger seeing hes more durable.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull: I got ya..... Alrighty well im gonna jump off here, I got some running around I gotta do... Enjoy the thread and yeah

Wolverine Stomps every T-850 into Junk very sadley.....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

According to a wiki T-800s can run about 20 miles, but thats a wiki and i dont believe it either unless they run within along period of time than its possible. I agree though wolverine takes this 8/10 after along good fight.

Wolverine can move faster than the human eye can perceive. and can chase down cars.
Wolverine takes 10/10. They can't react to his speed.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least this isn't as bad as Spiderman vs Terminator

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By KMART4455

@BringnIt said:

Wolverine. He the best at what he does, and what he doesn't isn't prep.

lol I see what you did there.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Wolverine stomps...easily!

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I get it Wolvie stomps, I figured he would win but I didn't think it would be so easy

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Wolverine, no doubt.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TERMINATOR's destroy Wolverine.

Avatar image for howmanymoreaccountsdoineedtoma
HowManyMoreAccountsDoINeedToMake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wolverine can move faster than the human eye can perceive. and can chase down cars.

Wolverine can't react to a women or a bullet. =/ He's been taken down by bullets.

No Caption Provided

That said, The T-800's would murder easily. Now this match is a spite =/

One TERMINATOR destroys before the others have a turn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wolverine can't react to a women or a bullet. =/ He's been taken down by bullets.

No Caption Provided

ICameToPlay1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ICameToPlay1

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No Caption Provided

Nice scan. Yeah I gotta go with TERMINATOR's here...

ICameToPlay1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@howmanymoreaccountsdoineedtoma said:

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No Caption Provided

I hope this floods ur box shawn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No Caption Provided

ICameToPlay1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icametoplay1 said:

@howmanymoreaccountsdoineedtoma said:

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No Caption Provided

ICameToPlay1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ICameToPlay1

@

@shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

No Caption Provided